InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On a Wing & a Prayer ❯ Clouded By Lust ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[A/N: Important note, guys. When you submit a review, could you also e-mail me what you said? I know it's an added hassle, but I am currently not able to read any of my reviews for some reason. (Damn that ff.net! Damn them!) Anyway, I've tried to get them to respond to this problem by sending mail, but it is to no avail. So, if you want me to actually get to read your reviews, please e-mail to me as well.]

On a Wing & a Prayer

Part XVII: Clouded By Lust

Sesshomaru glanced down at Gina, but then back up at the sky. "I don't want to talk about it," he replied blandly. Gina flashed him a slight scowl. "Sesshomaru…if you don't really love me--" He cut her off with a rough, passionate kiss, much deeper than any he had given her before. The demon slid his arm around her waist, embracing her gently. They continued with their romantic kiss for a moment, when Sesshomaru broke it.

Still hovering before her lips, he released her hips, entwining their fingers as Gina gently stroked his cheek, a clouded look in both of their eyes. He gave her another butterfly kiss, and then spoke. "Gina…I love you so much…" he said, kissing her again, "That I can't even explain it." He planted kisses all the way across her cheek to her ear, a small smirk crossing his face.

"What do you say we go back inside and lie down for a while," he whispered into her ear devilishly. Gina giggled a little. She didn't care about anything but him at that moment. She just wanted to be his. She didn't even care who this woman he had been thinking about was. For all I know she just as well could be his mother.

Sesshomaru slammed his lips against Gina's as they walked backward toward his large bed. His sly grin grew as he ran into the edge of the large, regal bed. Gina broke their kiss, panting roughly. "Tiered out already?" he asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. A small smile danced on her features, and she pulled Sesshomaru into another love-filled kiss. As they lip locked, they fell back onto his bed.

Without even breaking their kiss, they began to tug at each other's clothing. A moment later, Gina lay half naked below him, and Sesshomaru's silk shirt was barely even on him. The demon noticed a slight blush on her face, and leaned closer. "Don't worry," he whispered, "You're more beautiful then I expected…y-you're perfect."

A small smile crossed her face. "You don't look too bad yourself," she said seductively, noting his perfectly carved muscles. With that, she pulled his shirt off completely. Besides the fact that he was missing an arm, he looked like a god. Seeing that she was quite satisfied with what she saw, he leaned down, kissing his way down her chest. She laughed a little, tweaking one of his pointed ears. When she did this, he let out a small whimper, catching her attention quite well.

"So, dogs do like there ears rubbed," she said, a smile creeping onto her face. Sesshomaru pulled himself up to her face, hovering right over her. "Do that again," he moaned, almost growling. A small smile formed on Gina's face as she pulled herself up, nibbling on his earlobe. She giggled as she felt him nearly melt in her grasp. She continued for a moment, fueled by Sesshomaru's whimpers, when he spoke.

"Mmmm…Onegai…my Chidori-chan," he said, pausing a few times in pleasure. When these words registered in her mind, Gina quickly threw him off of her, already able to feel tears of betrayal in her eyes. She quickly jumped off the bed, pulling her kimono closed as she did so. "You…BASTARD!!!" she cried, a single, enraged tear running down her cheek. Sesshomaru sat up, fixing his shirt, still panting a little. "I can't believe you! I almost gave myself to you!" she shrieked.

As she headed for the giant doorway, Sesshomaru got up and tightly grabbed her arm. "Gina…" he started lowly, "You must let me explain." However, Gina simply tore away from him. "Am I just another one of your whores?" she demanded angrily sobbing. He began to speak but she cut him off.

"I can't believe this…" Gina muttered, "I had such a great life back home…I was a princes damn it…a princess! I had so much going for me. I was going to marry a wealthy lord, I had a loving family…but now I'm just some demon's slut. How great is this? I've gone and messed up my life big time! And you know what, Sesshomaru? I love you, and always will. And for a while, you had me convinced that you loved me back. But you know what, as far as I'm concerned, you're dead!!!!"

As Gina turned to walk out of Sesshomaru's cavernous bedroom, he grabbed her again, spinning her around. He pulled her into a forceful kiss, though she quickly fought him off. "Sesshomaru you jerk!" she yelled. Then, out of rage and heartbreak, Gina slapped him across the face, leaving a large, hand-shaped red mark on his cheek. He simply stared at her in disbelief, as she turned and left the room.