InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On the Wild Side: Smutletts ❯ Head Games - Redux ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This is a giftfic for inuhanyounikkie's birthday - to accompany her picture of Kagome dressed in Sango's armor (see: inuhanyou. deviantart. com (w/o spaces). Thanks also to all my LJ friends who helped me turn this story around from it's first draft. It's much better now.
Disclaimer: Not my characters. Still just my story (since Takahashi wouldn't get near this one with a ten foot pole.).
 
 
Head Games -ReduxTimes Two
 
I felt like shit. The last thing I'd remembered was getting smacked in the head with some appendage thing and then the whoosh of Sango's boomerang over my head as I went down… Miroku yelling… Kagome… I had a dim memory of Kilala's soft fur under me… moving… I'd let myself get knocked out by a fucking spider demon. What a moron…
 
I blinked my eyes open to see a wooden roof over my head and a window that weak starlight streamed through.
 
“InuYasha…” Sango's voice was soft, and worried, but I couldn't see her. “Don't move, you're still injured.”
 
“No I'm no- ouch!” I hadn't made it two inches off the mat before a sharp pain hit me in the back of the head and downed me again, my head throbbing. “Sango,” I muttered, reaching around to feel blood in my hair, “where the hell are we?”
 
“In an abandoned stable we found after that spider demon attacked. It had a shard embedded in it, which is why it was able to surprise us and attack you so quickly. It ran off and Kagome went with Miroku to chase it down. Kagome didn't want to leave, but with you out of commission, she was the only one that could track it. I stayed here to look after you.” Her face swam into my view, but I couldn't focus on her features. The dark didn't help, but it was more than that.
 
“Thanks… I guess.” I felt really stupid. Useless. Worried… Hmmmmm. Miroku and Kagome… Together… “Uh, Sango?”
 
“Yeah?” I heard her moving around near me but still couldn't see clearly, and it hurt to move my head.
 
“Are you worried about Miroku with Kagome?” It occurred to me as soon as I'd said this that maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. All of a sudden, I found myself in the middle of a couple of subjects I wasn't sure either one of us wanted to discuss. As far as I knew, Sango and Miroku had no clue Kagome and I were running off to fuck each other silly every chance we got. And who knew what was really going between those two? I bit my tongue, wondering what she'd say.
 
“Not really,” she said thoughtfully, “Kagome was worried sick about you before she left. Miroku's a lot of talk, but-“ she apparently thought something she didn't say, covering her pause with a little cough, “he doesn't seem to come on to the women he's really close to.” Did I hear regret, maybe?
 
“You think Miroku and Kagome can take that thing?” I said, changing the subject.
 
“Yes. I think so. It really wasn't all that tough.” I could hear the smile in her voice.
 
“Keh!” I mumbled, annoyed. “Thanks.”
 
“Sorry.” She laughed a little bit at my expense. “It did surprise us all though. You just happened to be the first one it came across, though you did seem a little distracted…” She came a little closer to lean over me and I started to be able to make out the shape of her face hovering above her black leather armor. Her long ponytail fell over her shoulder and swung down just under my chin. It tickled a little. “Can you see me okay?”
 
“Not really,” I said, squinting at her. “Why?”
 
“Kagome said you might have a concussion.” She lifted her hand to my forehead and her fingers felt cool against my skin. “You don't have a fever.”
 
“Fuck.” I said. I hated getting concussions. Always made me stupid for too long. Couldn't see straight. Couldn't smell right. Made me feel like a baby. Every time it happened, I tried to get up and ended up falling down. And then when I could finally stand straight, Kagome would yell at me, telling me it was too early to get up. It was all she could do not to `sit' me and give me another concussion most of the time. She really didn't seem to understand that I recovered faster than humans. I'd be better by tomorrow… I hoped.
 
“Get some sleep.” I felt a cool cloth come over my eyes. “They'll be back tomorrow.”
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, and when I woke up the bright light of the sun hurt my eyes so I had to squeeze them shut. My head felt better, and I had the vague impression that my nose was improving because now I realized how much the musty old place really stunk. I heard Sango near me and I felt her come close to put another cool damp cloth over my eyes, which felt good and screened out the painful light. But something was wrong, and when I tried to raise my hand to my eyes, I couldn't. I squirmed a little bit, wincing at the little shoots of pain the movement caused, but I really wasn't able to move much because my arms were tied fast and so were my feet.
 
“Damn it!” I said, sending a twinge of pain into the back of my head, and forcing a little grunt out. “What the fuck's going on here?”
 
“Shhhhh.” Sango's voice sounded soothing. “Kagome said you'd try to get up and move around too fast, before your concussion cleared up. She told me to tie you down and Miroku spelled some ofudas to make sure you couldn't break free.”
 
“Those assholes!” I wasn't feeling too generous towards my girlfriend and `buddy' all of a sudden. “I can't believe they did this to me!” My head started to throb again at the sound of my voice, and I heard her chuckle.
 
“Kagome said you'd say that, too.” So when you called them names, I'm supposed to say `we love you too.'”
 
I just growled. “I feel better!” I struggled to lift my head. “See?” But the cloth fell off my eyes and the big white blur still hurt, so I screwed my eyes closed again. “The light hurts, but my head feels fine and I can tell how shitty this place smells now, so let me up!” I just heard her laugh. “Please?”
 
“She said you'd say you felt better, but that if you begged I was supposed to tickle you.” Her fingers touched the underside of my armpit gently.
 
“No.” There was no humor in my voice. “Don't do that. I won't beg any more. I swear.”
 
“Okay.” I could still hear her smile as she put the cool cloth over my eyes again. “I didn't really want to do that anyway. What if the spell breaks? I'd have claw marks for weeks.”
 
“Got that right.” I sounded put out and I was. The nerve. “Your armor would be shredded before you knew it!” She just laughed, obviously terrified of me.
 
“Here.” Her fingers found my mouth and I felt the edge of a waterskin at my lips. “Drink some water. It'll help.” I sucked at the moisture and it did feel good going down to cool me. When she took the water away, a few drops dripped down my face and neck and I felt her fingers wipe at my chin, moving up to my lips. I licked my lips, trying to catch the water before more fell and for just a moment, my tongue accidentally touched her finger. I heard her suck her breath in and pull her hand away. I blushed fiercely under the cloth.
 
She was quiet and I heard her moving around the barn then. “You still have your eyes closed?” She asked.
 
“Yeah. Why?” I said, resigned to my situation for the time being and glad she hadn't said anything about my errant tongue. My head felt better now that I wasn't moving around.
 
“My armor is ripped and I have to take it off.” She sounded pretty matter of fact, but slightly wary.
 
“Whatever.” I said. “I'm not looking.”
 
“Okay.” I heard the sounds of her unlacing her leather armor and beginning to roll it down off her skin. I couldn't help myself as I imagined her body emerging from the tight leather bodysuit as she peeled it off. Ever since Kagome had given me that insane blow job and asked me if I wanted Sango to do it… or … join us… I had to admit I'd had a few thoughts along those lines. Nothing I imagined acting on, but still. That armor clung awfully tight to those hips and breasts. If I imagined Sango and Kagome standing next to each other… Kagome with those bare legs and that short skirt and Sango with that tight, touchable black leather covering every curve….
 
Damn it! I couldn't believe my fucking dick, which started to feel happy. We have a concussion! Stay the fuck down!
 
My dick didn't have the power of speech today, my brain still being a little muddled from the konk on the head, but it basically said No. I grunted uncomfortably as I squirmed and tried to make sure my pants weren't so tight that Sango saw anything. I couldn't believe what was happening. Here I am hurt, tied up by my fucking friends; I have a concussion; I have a naked girl in the barn with me who is not my girlfriend - and my dick wants to get up and play.
 
“What's wrong, InuYasha?” Sango sounded preoccupied, which was just as good. Hopefully she was looking away.
 
“Nothing.” I tried to think of some other conversation we could get onto. “How badly is your armor ripped?” It occurred to me, this not have been the best course of conversation as my imagination suddenly ripped it across her breasts, shredding the leather more completely than my claws were ever likely to do, exposing her fully to my mind's eye. Shit! Stop! My brain wasn't cooperating any more than my stupid dick. Then I imagined it ripped down the side of her hip and down to her knee, starting to peel back off her leg…
 
“Oh, not too badly.” Sango said, answering my question. “Just a slice on the back of my thigh.” Damn it! My imagination showed me the back of her bare thigh, just under her butt, revealing a little fold at the top of her leg underneath the swell of her leather-covered ass. There went my stupid dick, blipping up again.
 
I heard Sango giggle suddenly, and was so happy I had the cloth covering my eyes because I knew I was bright red underneath.
 
Why am I so fucking horny all of a sudden? I really didn't understand my dick, getting a hard on when I was knocked silly on my back and all tied up, but when I thought back on the last week it did make a certain amount of sense. Kagome and I had promised each other we wouldn't have sex on this side of the well so that the others didn't find out and give us a hard time. That worked for a few weeks until - well, it just stopped working. Then we did it every night for a while until she had to go back to school and I had to go help out Kaede for a few days. I kept trying to go back to the other side, but something always came up. By the time Kagome got back, I was hornier than hell and could think of nothing other than getting her to a hot spring; but then we got word about this stupid spider demon terrorizing a nearby village; Kagome sensed a shard and we were off... I realized now that's probably why I let the dumb thing sneak up on me. I was so horny I let myself get distracted.
 
I sighed, trying not to think about anything at all sexy since that's what had landed me in this predicament in the first place. I really did feel okay except that the light hurt my eyes. I could smell better. I was tired. I yawned, and as I started to drift off, I heard Sango humming to herself, probably fixing her leather armor… sitting there… naked… aw shit…
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
“Sango?” I blinked under the cloth. “You can take the cloth off, Sango.” I could tell that the sun had gone down. It was cooler and there was less light coming in through my closed eyelids. Opening my eyes to look at the cloth over the bridge of my nose, I was pretty sure my eyesight had improved, but there was still some blur. I took a sniff and was glad to find that my nose was only a little messed up, and I could smell the difference between the stale air around me and the fresh scents of the night drifting down from the window over my head. No one stirred in the barn as I tried again to struggle against the bonds they'd left me in. I still couldn't move but the pain in my head was gone. Well, at least my stupid dick was quiet, unlike when I'd gone to sleep. Of course, the minute I thought this, and remembered what it had been thinking… naked Sango sitting a few feet away with a handful of leather, it woke up again.
 
“I can't fucking believe this,” I muttered to myself, feeling it thicken a bit. But I knew better than to think it was gonna go down because I wanted it to. After fucking Kagome regularly for months now, it was getting pretty demanding. Every new thing we thought of, it wanted. New places. New positions. New talk. If we thought of it, my dick wanted it. And now, Kagome had planted Sango in its mind. It's mind. Listen to me…
 
I heard someone walking outside the building and tensed up. This was really not the position I wanted to be in if some strange human decided to hole up in here for the night. The door slid open and then I heard it close. Still couldn't smell too good from so far away, but from the sound of the footsteps it was either a woman or an older child. As far as I'd been able to tell earlier, I was pretty exposed, spreadeagled in the middle of the barn - Kami only knows what she'd tied me down to - whoever it was had already seen me.
 
“Sango?” I heard the person move towards me and felt warmth at my side as they knelt near my chest. Small fingers, a woman's fingers, ran lightly across my chest, up my neck to graze my cheek and move up to my forehead, checking for fever. As her hand moved over my face, I smelled the familiar scent of Kagome, but was confused to detect Sango's scent as well, and the earthy smell of leather. Suddenly I heard her heart beat speed up. “Kagome? Why aren't you saying anything?” A hazy image of a mystery woman dressed in Sango's armor and looking like Kagome swam into my mind and my dick immediately responded.
 
Her fingers moved down my cheek, one of them tracing under my lip where I'd licked at Sango earlier by accident. Oh fuck. What's she doing? My heart was starting to speed up too, matching her heart beat as I felt the back of her fingers slip suggestively over the curve of my chin and down my neck to the collar of my haori. Her fingers moved in between the firerat where it crossed over my chest, and I felt her slide down to where the first tie held it together. She was untying it!
 
“Hey!” I was an explosion of conflicting feelings all of a sudden. The excitement at being disrobed by a woman when my dick was so hair-triggered collided with confusion over who it was doing this to me and indecision about whether I wanted to ask her to stop or not. It had to be Kagome since I couldn't imagine Sango doing this, but why did I smell Sango's armor? As I felt her fingers tug and pull at the cloth over my chest, I realized that way more than half of me was loving this. The other less-than-half of me was scared shitless it really was Sango and how - despite my occasional daydreams - it just wouldn't be right if it was. I tried to pull my arms and legs free again, but stupid Miroku's little paper thingies had spelled them tight.
 
“Kagome?” I squirmed a little under her touch as she opened my chest to the night air, peeling back my shirts and pulling them out of my waistband. I wasn't sure where I thought I could go, but I kept squirming, afraid to let her touch my skin until I knew for sure it was her. As soon as her hand moved over my bare skin I knew why I hadn't wanted her to touch me. Laying there, totally trapped and unable to see her, half naked already, I imagined the mystery woman over me, wearing Sango's armor; the tight leather was ripped over her breasts exposing them to me and her leg shone through the rip at her thigh… I knew these images were just a fantasy, but I'd allowed myself to think them and now my dick thought it was a damn fine fantasy.
 
Sure enough, when her fingers touched me, smoothing across my bared chest, hovering briefly over each nipple and then moving down across my stomach, the fantasy became real with the warmth of her touch. I sucked in my breath a bit, trying to avoid her fingers as they skimmed over my abs. Unfortunately, this had the effect of creating a space for her to slip under the knot in my pants and run her fingers across the flat of my lower stomach, lightly fluffing the hair at the base of my hardening cock. My dick really didn't care who this was touching it. She was female, and she wanted me, and that's all it cared about. As I felt her hand slip deeper into my pants, taking advantage of the space I kept making for her as I tried to push my spine all the way into the earth, a small groan escaped me when her strong fingers gripped my cock and pulled. Her hand let me go and I felt her swing her leg over me, the leather at her knees hugged up against my bare sides and it sent a little thrill through me even as the chill of imagining Sango followed right along after the excitement. But Kagome's scent was strong now and it occurred to me she might just be playing another little head game on me. Well, two could play at that …
 
“Come on, Kagome. Let me know it's you.” She didn't speak, but I felt her bend over until her breast was just brushing my mouth, filling my nose with the rich scent of leather. The heat of warm breath floated out of her mouth then to drift slowly into my sensitive ears, just enough to send a wave of excitement through me as she followed the exhale with a slow, sucking inhale, pulling cool air across my just-warmed skin and sending a wave of pleasure all down my body. This was a little technique that Kagome had perfected over the last few months, and I knew there was no way Sango would know how to do that, even if Kagome had given her detailed instructions. But why wasn't she saying anything? As she continued to breathe softly into my ear, flicking her tongue out to tease me more just the way she knew I liked it, she lowered her weight slightly into my chest and I moved my own tongue out to lick the leather over her nipple, the salty leather taste of the little shape of her hardening nub turning me on. Since she wasn't answering my question, I thought I'd give her a little head game of her own.
 
“Your armor…” I moved my mouth to her other breast, resting against my cheek and she moved to my other ear, improving my access. “A slayer's armor… you have no idea how much it turns me on...” I felt a little puff of a laugh in my ear that tickled and I twitched it against her nose, making her laugh again. Her laugh was like a release, letting me know this little game was to her liking, and imaginary women were welcome to join us in my mind, especially if they were covered head-to-toe in leather.
 
She moved slowly back down my body, bringing her lips to mine playfully while rubbing my ears slowly with her fingers, the way Kagome knew I liked it, and pressing her leather-clad body into my chest and stomach. I felt the heat rise between us and the flush that moved across my exposed skin tingled as the slick, smooth hide clinging to her brushed over me. My cock wanted into this game desperately by now, but her butt stayed above it, pressed gently into my abs, and my dick just had no where to go. But that didn't stop me from trying. I reached my mouth up to take hers, probing her open lips with my tongue until she was fully into the kiss, when I pulled away.
 
“Come on, Slayer, you've gone to all this trouble to get me alone… turn me on…” I ran my tongue over her lips again, “…make me want you… now's a good time to untie me…” Without a word, her mouth came down on mine and I felt her whole body press into me as she pushed herself into the kiss and ran her hands lightly up and down my arms, straining against their bonds as my body instinctively tried to curl around her. After a few moments of becoming breathless, she scooted further down, skimming herself over my waist to run her open legs against my cock until she settled her weight on my thighs and I felt her working at the knot in my pants. My dick was bumping around under her fingers and I heard a little snuffling laugh. Damn. She really wants this…good thing hanyous recover quickly from concussions…
 
Unfortunately, no matter how much my mind tried to feel annoyed at my body's incapacity, I was really having too good a time, and it occurred to me that it really wasn't my fault if I was tied up. She pulled my pants back and I felt my fucking dick stand straight up in the air. My heart was beating hard, imagining the shadowy, dark figure sitting on my thighs and considering her next ploy with my very excited cock right under her fingertips.
 
I felt her kneel over me then, on all fours, one hand by my ear while the other one slipped down my chest again to grip and pull on my cock, which responded with a surge of need. I couldn't help it and I groaned out loud. She lowered herself over me until I felt her mouth against my cheek and she nibbled her way down my neck. Her breasts brushed my chest, the leather of her armor felt smooth and slick against my skin and I sucked in my breath, just barely able to stop myself from kissing her back long enough to talk.
 
“Slayer.” My voice was husky, completely giving away the desire that was now boiling inside me. “Let me go.”
 
She snuffled amusement again, and her hand left my dick. I couldn't tell what she was doing, but I heard the sound of leather straps coming undone, followed by the thick hide covering her as it folded back on itself. She was stripping! Just as I realized this, I felt her breasts, naked and warm, brush across my chest while she started moving down my body. As she squirmed over me, she grabbed my pants and pulled them further down the clenched muscles of my butt and thighs and just then I felt myself start to poke up between her breasts. She moved down over me and I moaned loudly at the soft warm feel of her skin surrounding my shaft, imagining what it must look like to see her, lower half still in leather, naked breasts with my cock in between them. Just when I had this image in my mind, I felt her tongue flick out to tease my head, her breasts pressing down across the tops of my thighs.
 
I'd been fairly tense up to this point, but now, my whole body just relaxed into the wet motions of her tongue, and then her lips as she moved down over me. All the tension now flooded into my balls and dick as it swelled up, getting thick and hard in her mouth. I couldn't help it, and I apologized briefly to my arms and legs as I relaxed against their bonds and gave in to the pleasure, starting to move and moan slightly, slowly tensing up against her as my stomach muscles clenched and tightened, pushing just a little more of me into her mouth.
 
After a few minutes she stopped, letting me relax back to the ground, breathing hard. She stood. Oh no. You can't leave me like this… I heard the leather separate again and realized she was taking it all off, but when she knelt down over me again I felt her leg swing over my head and the heady salt-sweet scent of Kagome's juicy crotch hung right above me, her knees hugged up against my upper chest, still covered in leather. Her lips brushed my cock and her mouth caught it as it jumped up, seeking her tongue. As she brought herself down to my hungering mouth I realized that Sango's armored body suit really wasn't a body suit. It had separate leather leggings, now hugging my sides, that she must've left on; but her breasts and crotch were now uncovered. They had to be for me to be feeling her over me like this… This image just about undid me and I automatically curled my back, my mouth taking her all in and my cock trying to reach into her mouth more deeply.
 
As we moved our mouths over each other, I panted out little gasps and aching groans as my body strained against my bonds, muscles cording as I pulled. Her breath came faster over me too and I felt her quiver against my tongue in time with her heart beating in my ears until her excitement and my own were pulling us together. The helplessness of being unable to grasp her, run my hands over her body, push myself into her, was killing me and exciting me until I wasn't sure I'd be able to last long enough. Thankfully, she rose off me and turned so she was on all fours over me, lowering her mouth to mine briefly before sliding her tongue down my cheek and along the angle of my neck muscle, nibbling at my collarbone.
 
“Will you let my hands go?” I whispered into her hair as her lips found my neck again, planting little kisses on me as her body moved over me, just out of range of my aching dick. I wanted my hands free so I could feel her butt. I just had to know if the leather went all the way up her rear, leaving a slit for her wet opening I now felt beginning to nuzzle against my cock. Or were they bare, the leather stopping just under her ass? I just had to know. “Please? Let me go?” I knew I was begging, but I didn't care. I felt a little tickle under my arm and flinched. Guess I'm not getting loose that easily…
 
She was incredibly wet as she lowered herself, moving her whole body down on me so that I felt her run her clit across the top of my shaft as her breasts skimmed my chest, wringing another groan out of me, and her too, as she slid herself over me. I couldn't believe how good it felt as I realized we'd never done it like this. The excitement I felt at her touch, the imagery of those leather pants, the forbiddeness of imaging a mystery slayer in her armor… it was all building to a perfect peak and I marveled at how masterfully she was playing my body while obviously exciting her own.
 
“Shit!” I huffed out as her lips moved up towards mine. “You're making me crazy, and I can't touch you...” Her mouth came over mine just as I felt her arch her back on top of me and slide herself over me until I pushed deep up inside her. The moan that rose up through me into her mouth was as deep as they come. I felt dizzy even as my cock stiffened up more and my hips - the only part of me that could even begin to move - tried to rock with her motions as she sat up and began moving up and back down, pressing her whole weight on me until I couldn't be any deeper in her. I just groaned and tightened, clenching myself in an effort to move and not move at the same time. Her hands pressed down on my shoulders as she pulled up and sat back down, slowly and sensually. Every few pumps over me she'd shift forward and put a breast in my mouth so I could lap at it hungrily, torn between wanting to keep her in my mouth or have her sit back down on me, which she always did, wringing loud, longing sounds from me.
 
After some of these slow, deep motions over me, she started to rock her hips with each motion so that she arched her back as she sat down on me and rounded it as she pulled away. The sinuous movement of her hips stroked my cock on all sides at once as she moved over me, sliding me in and out of her with sweeping hot movements that I couldn't have duplicated if I'd tried. And her pace was slow and steady, teasing me and beginning to tempt my hips into tight, fast little pumps when she had me almost all the way out, just before she came down on me again. She kept it up until my brain was mush and my dick was so hard and hot that it screamed at me to let it move with its own rhythm.
 
“Please.” I was whimpering, but I couldn't help it. “Let me go - or go faster… I can't take this any more.” She moved up, keeping the head of my cock inside her and tempting me with a breast just out of reach of my desperate tongue, but I felt her hands working over the straps on my wrists and a fresh surge of blood started running through me in anticipation of getting her under me for a change.
 
She pulled off the little paper thingies and I yanked my arms with all the pent up strength of my need, snapping the ropes from their anchors. As my hands came free, I brought one to cup her breast and wrapped the other behind her neck to pull her into my mouth. She enjoyed this, arching her back over me and I felt the hair from her `Sango' pony tail fall over my fingers as I gripped her side. My cock was still barely inside her and I sat up in a rocking motion, pushing her down over me again with a grunt until we were sitting up together, me deep inside her and needing desperately to move. The cloth finally fell off my eyes. It was pitch black in the barn and my eyesight was still fuzzy. All I could see was the white of her face set off by the bangs over her eyes, and I felt the swish of her pony tail over my fingers. As I felt her weight settle down over my throbbing cock I lost all ability to focus and crushed her to me, over me as I let out a deep groaning sigh and arched my back. I remembered my curiosity from earlier and let my hands slide down her naked back to feel the leather covering her ass. My fingers spread out over the tight leather and I pulled her in again, pushing up with a little movement of my hips into the wet, slick feel of her over my dick as she knelt in my lap.
 
Suddenly, I just had to have her and finish this, my dick had been ready for a week and I was almost free.
 
To her surprise, I leaned back on my palms and pushed my hips up under her as she sat on me, deep inside her, and I shuffled us down a foot or two until I could bend my waist again and gather her to me. I stood, holding her tightly around the waist as her leather-wrapped legs curled around my back and her arms wrapped around my neck. My feet were still in the ropes, but they were now loose around my ankles since I'd moved us closer to the wall. I was slightly unsteady but the adrenaline from all the excitement had given me strength enough to move and my body wanted its release. I walked the two steps to the wall and leaned her back against it so I had a good angle on her, my hands gripping the leather on her ass.
 
“This what you want?” I growled into her neck as I pushed up into her under my own power finally, wringing a gasp from us both.
 
“God yes.” Kagome whispered in my ear and I smiled, glad for that final confirmation, pulling back to look again at her fuzzy face. “Come on, Inu.” She grabbed me around the neck and pulled me to her. “Do it already.” My cock was screaming at me to get on with it and her little noises were adding urgency as well, so I hiked her a little further up, adjusting my hands under her rear and leaning against her.
 
“I can't believe you tied me up.” I grunted into her neck as she arched against the wall, letting me move in deeper as the speed of my hips picked up against her. “With a concussion…” She moaned and I nosed and licked at her neck as she tilted her head back, her hands gripping my shoulders and her body tense in my grasp. “Dressing in Sango's armor and making me crazy…” I felt her legs squeezing me so that I had to work harder to get out of her in order to slam back into her. The effort conspired with some of my residual frustration to increase the speed of my pounding into her until she exhaled loudly every time I pushed her into the wall, I pumped into her enjoying her little grunts and puffs of air against my face.
 
Her neck was tasty with salt and leftover scents of the leather armor, and I took advantage of my next hard stroke to nip at her, thrusting myself more wildly into her a few more times until all the excitement of the last twenty minutes started to come together, my cock slamming into her hot core with more and more force. As my body moved more urgently, and her little noises became more intense with each push deep up inside her, I imagined again that she was the mystery Slayer that looked quite a bit like Sango, and immediately felt guilty anger, which started powering the force of my hips as they thrust me up into her “You little bitch,” I growled, letting my anger move through me, “you just wait `til I get you back.” I could have sworn I heard her laugh, but by this point we were both beyond conversation.
 
She started to moan continually as my speed became frenetic, practically crushing her as I slammed us both into the wall and myself up into the weight of her as hard and fast as I could. All my excitement whirled in my head as my awareness zeroed in on the head of my cock on that last thrust, bumping that hard point that set me off into jerky little spasms of hot moisture into her just as she started to shudder against me and her arms and legs tightened around my back, pulling her face into my neck where she licked and sucked me with urgent groans. The feel of the leather and her writhing little movements wrung another few pulses out of me until all I could do was lean my sweaty body against her as I breathed heavily into her hair, my legs trembling. She didn't complain, but held me and gave me little full-body squeezes with each aftershock, breathing just as hard.
 
Finally I tried to stand up and started to feel wobbly. Turning carefully, I knelt down and laid her back on the floor so that my back was to the wall now, my feet tangled in the rope. I was still in her, feeling softer little pulses move through my very happy dick. Her arms around my neck tried to pull me down towards her, but I resisted. “So are you done with the head games?” I said, trying unsuccessfully to focus on her face.
 
“What?” She sounded like her head had cleared a bit too. “You don't want me to dress in leather?”
 
“No…” I looked down at our bodies still joined, her leather covered legs lying loosely over the backs of my knees. “The leather was nice… but the mindfucks are giving me all kinds of nasty payback ideas.” I think she caught my drift because I sensed her smile fade a bit.
 
“Oh.” She said mischievously.
 
“That was pretty hot, though,” I admitted as I let her pull me down and finally relaxed into her warm, damp skin, still feeling dizzy, but happily so.
 
“What? The leather?” She had a tease back in her voice.
 
“And the ropes…”I kissed her and raised my head up to look at her, at least what I could see of her, which wasn't much. “What did you tell Sango to get that armor away from her?”
 
“Nothing.” I could tell she'd smiled. “I told her I was gonna fix it for her while she and Miroku went off to a village to get supplies. They'll be back in the morning.”
 
“Keh.” I said quietly, glad Sango wasn't in on this little joke. “Let's just keep our fun to ourselves until we get bored. Then we can play some head games on them, okay?”
 
“Okay.” She said and kissed my nose. “Somehow I think that will be awhile.”
 
“If you keep borrowing these pants it will be,” I said, moving my nose away from her mouth and kissing her deeply as I took a hand back down to feel leather pulled tight over the curve of her ass underneath me.
 
It occurred to me later, after we'd cleaned up and lay down to sleep, nestled into each other, that I really had no desire to get my eyesight back. I could only imagine seeing one thing clearly now. Sango's confused face when I couldn't stop blushing every time I looked at her armor.
 
The End.
 
Happy Birthday, Nikkie!