InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Scar Tissue ❯ Robbery Gone Wrong ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I DON’T own InuYasha.............in reality anyway. And if I did there would be less Kikyou and more screwing. Hehehehehehehehe........


Chapter 1: Robbery Gone Wrong



Rain poured down relentlessly on the city of Tokyo. Every now and then a car would thunder by, splashing water onto the sidewalk and whatever was on it. Lightning flashed, making the sky grow brighter as a girl flinched in the alleyway a nearby apartment complex.
She hated lightning.
The clothing the woman was garbed in not only didn't seem to fit the air of financial security that hovered around the luxurious apartments, but they offered no protection against the cruel rain pouring from the skies. A pair of blue shorts and a dingy white top, under a flimsy jacket were all that she was garbed in. A dirty carpet bag clutched in her fists.
As she climbed the fire escape to the fourth window up, she played out a plan in her mind of what she'd have to do. She would go in through the window, take whatever she could grab, and leave as quickly as possible. Her wet black hair plastered to her face made climbing the ladders and steps a little more difficult. As she continued to climb, she thought back to why she was doing this.

Kagome wasn't exactly what you would call a financially secure citizen. She ran away from her home in the outskirts of Kyoto to Tokyo two years ago. Once on her own she never could grasp the concept of money and wasn't experienced enough to get a real job that would support her sufficiently. Deciding to leave at the age of 17, she hadn't quite finished high school, and therefore was not qualified for many of the jobs that would support her.
Then she met Derrick.
Derrick was her "landlord" so to speak. She didn't have enough money to pay to live anywhere, but when she met him, he gave her an offer she couldn't refuse. He would let her live in one of his apartments if she acquired him things he could sell for high prices at his illegal black market tradings. It seemed easy enough, and for the past two years it had been a piece of cake. She took simple possessions from homes in the richer parts of the city, and that seemed to be enough to make Derrick happy enough to let her keep her shabby little borrowed apartment. She wasn't complaining about her living space, but she had definitely seen better.

When she reached the desired window, she found it to be unlocked just as she was told. Derrick had spies everywhere who memorized certain details of people's apartments, so as to make their stealings as flawless as possible. Kagome could never figure out why the men who hung around the higher class crowd and got the finer things in life, would reduce themselves to selling information to sleazy thieves like Derrick.
As she hopped in to the living room of the apartment she found she could think no better of herself. She gazed in awe at the dark room. She had robbed many houses, but the furnishings of the one seemed to make them all obsolete. exactly who was she stealing form, any how? she dismissed the question as she became to put things into her bag. She was quick in her work yet took her time as she selected items that would sell highly. Derricks spies say that the owner is at some kind of dinner party, and wouldn't be back anytime soon. She tried her best not to drip water on the items she left, but found it was impossible, as she was soaked to the bone. She thought back to the conversation she over heard between Derrick and his spy. She had heard something about a demon owning this apartment. Demons were common nowadays in Tokyo, but were know to be aggressive when provoked. She wasn't very keen on finding out who owned the place or what he was. She just wanted to get in and out. She walked silently into the bedroom, and scanned it for items. She walked over to a closet, and dropped her bag as she kneeled inside and dug around.
Unfortunately for her, she was so absorbed in her searching, that she didn't hear the door close. She didn't her the sniffing and growling sounds as a demon became aware of her presence. She didn't hear the footsteps as an angry hand reached out and grabbed her by he hair.
She squealed in surprise and pain as her head was snapped back and she was drug out of the room by her hair. She was thrown roughly against a wall, as an angry voice shouted down at her, "What do you think you're doing, you rancid human!?!?!?!?!?!?"

She didn't have time to think as he held up her bag an dumped out all his belongings that she had acquired.

His eyes darkened considerably as her turned his burning gaze back on her, "Trying to steal from me, ne?”, Malice dripped from his voice as he jerked her up to his level by the collar of her shirt, “Do you know who I am?” Kagome had long ago lost her voice and could only manage to shake her head indicating a no.

“What was that? We couldn’t hear you!”, He teased, obviously enjoying her fear as tears gathered in her eyes threatening to fall. She managed to squeaked out a labored, “No.”


He threw her back down on the ground, “ I figured as much. If you had known you would have done more to hide your disgusting scent.” , he spat as he cracked his knuckles.

In the blink of an eye, a hand was around her throat as another hovered in front of her face, claws extended, “I am Sesshou-maru. And this is your end.”

Tears spilled freely out of Kagome’s eyes as he whispered in her ear. She was gonna die.

He gave her a smile that sent shivers down her spine as her raised his claws to deliver a killing blow. Just as he was about to slice her throat open, a voice bend him shouted for his attention.

“Sesshou-maru!!!!!!!!”

Sesshou-maru rolled his eyes as he replied, “Nani, brother?”

Kagome hadn’t had the time to notice that Sesshou-maru had not come back alone. a similar demon stood, scowling, behind him. Arms crossed over his chest, he continued to talk to his apparent brother, “Spare me the sight of blood tonight. You still have your shit.”

Sesshou-maru raised an eyebrow and turned around, not releasing his hold on Kagome’s throat, “Then what do you suppose I do with her? Let her go? Is your human side taking hold of you, InuYasha?”, sarcasm laced his voice.

InuYasha laughed , “Give her to me. I’ll have my way with her.”, he smiled lustfully at Kagome.

Sesshou-maru smirked and released her neck, “As you wish dear brother.” He stood up from his position over her on the floor and dusted his pants off.

InuYasha smirked at his brother as her walked past him toward the trembling Kagome on the floor. As he leaned down to pick her up, she decided to at least try and defend herself. She tried to kick him in his face but missed. She kicked again at he crotch, but InuYasha grabbed her leg and flipped her onto her stomach. before Kagome knew what was going on, his knee was in her back and he was pressing the nerve in her neck. she was out in a second.
InuYasha carried her limp body out of Sesshou-maru’s apartment, and placed her in the passenger seat of his car. He smiled as he started the engine and drove off toward his own apartment, his prize unconscious in the seat next to him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well aren’t I just a lil’ busy body. first chap of my THIRD fic. I’m not even done with the other two. But I just got inspiration from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers’ song “Scar Tissue” I just got a burst of inspiration and had to write this. Also let it be known that I am not a master crook, therefore I do not know how to steal . <looks around> What?!?! I don’t <begins to whistle> Anyway, I’m hoping I get alot more inspiration for this fic. It could evolve into something very cool. Hope you enjoyed it and stick around for the rest of the fic. Also, you can check out my other two if ya wanna. Suggestions and reviews are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. If you review I’ll put your name at the top of the new chapter. I don’t know about you but I’ve always wanted mine at the top of someone’s, to feel special. Hehehehehehehehehehe........Thanks for readin’. See ya next chap.
Love, Peace, and Pocky
JA NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ KissEternal