InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Scar Tissue ❯ My Captor ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks SOOOOOO Much for the review!!!!

SkyMaster Thanks sooo much and I hope I did a good job in this chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Disclaimer: Me no own. If me owned, less Kikyou, more screwing...........

Chapter 2: My Captor

Kagome awoke to the plush softness of a bed she didn't recognize. Surprised, she shot up in the bed and scanned the room for movement.

" 'Bout time you got up. Took ya long enough."

Kagome tensed as she saw the demon from earlier approach her. She remembered why he had taken her. Why he had brought her here.

'Give her to me. I'll have my way with her.'

She remembered the lusty smile he had given her and a cold chill ran down her spine. She was so preoccupied with her thoughts, that she didn't notice him sit next to her on the bed and begin to stare at her. She glared at him and slowly backed away from him.

"Do what you want with me. I hope you have your fun.", she said, giving him an icy glare.

InuYasha rolled his eyes, "Some thanks I get for saving you."

"Saving me?", Kagome stopped moving away to listen for an explanation.

"My brother could have easily killed you if I've let him.", InuYasha said flopping down onto the bed, closing his eyes with his hands behind his head and a bored look on his face.

Kagome blinked. She didn't know whether to believe he was telling the truth or not. It obviously was true that he saved her, but she wasn't sure whether she trusted him or not.

"Why should I trust you?"

" Think whatever you want. You're still here are you not?"

She decided to at least be grateful so as not to get on his bad side.

"Arigatou.", she said quietly from her side of the bed.

His ears twitched, "Spare me. I just wasn't in the mood to see blood-shed."

She smiled slightly as she sat next to him. She noticed that ears atop his white head and immediately wanted to feel them.

"Can I touch them?", she asked boldly.

"Nani?", InuYasha asked, eyes still closed.

"Can I touch them?", she repeated pointing to his ears.

"Wha for?"

"Because I want to."

"Iie"

"Why not?", she asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"You have to bathe first." He pointed to a door at the other side of the room.

Kagome blinked.

He opened his eyes to stare at her, "You have to bathe. You're filthy. you're lucky I let you sleep in my bed. You filled my car with your repulsing scent."

Kagome blushed at being called smelly, but continued to question, "If I bathe, I can touch your ears?"

"You will bathe because I said so."

Kagome frowned and was deciding whether or not to comply.

Sensing her debating, InuYasha rolled his eyes as he huffed out, "Fine."

"Really?"

"Hai."

Kagome smiled and jumped off the bed to the door he pointed to. The carpet was soft beneath her bare feet and felt a lot cleaner than her own. While walking she noted just how big the room was. It seemed to be a bit bigger than her whole apartment but not as big as Sesshou-maru's bedroom. She couldn't make out the details of the room in the current darkness, but made a mental note to look around later. When she opened the door and turned on the light, she stood in complete awe. It was enormous compared to the closet-sized bathroom in her apartment. The walls were a creamy beige color and had a gold border running the entire top and bottom. The bath tub was built into the floor and was prepared with bubbles and bright yellow rubber duckies floating in the suds. Bottles of shampoos and conditioners lined one edge of the tub. Crimson towels hung from a rack on the wall. All the fixtures in the bathroom were polished gold. It reminded her of one of those spas she'd read about in a magazine.

She caught a look of herself in a mirror. She was filthy. Her dingy white shirt hung off her body pathetically. Her shorts were ripped stained. Her face was covered in grime and dirt as were her arms and legs. Her dull black hair was knotty and frizzy and hung lifelessly down her back. She was disgusted with what she saw.

She made a sound of her disapproval at her reflection, which reached InuYasha's ears as he lay filing his claws on his bed.

"Daijoubu desu ka?", InuYasha asked, not looking up from his claws.

"Hai. Just caught a look at myself in the mirror."

"I told you you needed to bathe. I already prepared a bath for you. Feel free to use whatever to clean your self with. And don't forget that bird's nest you call hair."

Kagome frowned at his comment before removing her clothes. She slid into the warm water and immediately relaxed for the first time since she ran away. She moaned contently as she slid further into the suds, her aching muscles relaxing and unwinding. She played in the suds with the rubber duckies for a while before getting down to removing the grime attached to her skin. The soaps and body washes all smelled of cinnamon and did wonders on her skin. She suspected that cinnamon was InuYasha's favorite scent, but temporarily dismissed the though as she worked the shampoo into her hair. The tingle of the cinnamon shampoo caused another contented sigh to escape her lips. She giggled in a happiness she hadn't felt since she was back at home in Kyoto as she worked conditioner into her hair. Normally, thinking of home would have made her upset, but it seemed like nothing could break her current elation as she continued to giggle and splash away like a child.

She didn't know the effects her cries of happiness were having on InuYasha, who could hear her clearly through the door. It became

increasingly harder to concentrate on his claws. He focused his mind on other things to distract him from her elation. He was going to have to explain to Sesshou-maru why he hadn't touched her, less much, killed her. He was going to have to find a way to convince his brother not to kill her. It's not that he liked her (much), he just didn't agree with his brother's violent attitude. He wasn't helping to clear demons of their bad reputation. Though he was only half-demon, he was still counted as a demon, and just like the other more peaceful demons, he didn't want the violent demons causing them all to suffer and live like outcasts once again.

InuYasha's thoughts had succeeded in keeping him preoccupied, so much so that he didn't realize a dripping wet Kagome standing at the foot of his bet in one of his big fuzzy crimson towels. Kagome cleared her throat to make her presence known.

InuYasha jumped slightly from the sudden sound, and noted the girl dripping in a towel.

"What is it? You're getting my floor wet, ya know."

Kagome spat her tongue out at him.

"In case you haven't noticed. I'm naked."

"So.", InuYasha said slightly bored. The oversized towel concealed all her curves, therefore InuYasha managed to keep a straight face.

"I need clothes."

"Wha for?"

Kagome frowned at him. He was doing this on purpose.

InuYasha smiled lazily at her annoyance.

"Fine."

He walked across the room to his dresser and pulled out oversized night shirt. It was too small for him, but it would fit her just fine for now. He tossed it at her.

She caught it and stared at him expectantly.

"What do you want now?"

Kagome stuck her leg out of the towel far enough to show an ample amount of thigh and let him know what was needed.

InuYasha rolled his eyes as he dug through another drawer. Frowning he pulled out a pair of boxers that were too small. He wondered why he had kept those, and sighed as they proved their purpose. He flung them at her.

She caught them and made her way to the bathroom.

"Arigatou.", she said before shutting the door behind her.

InuYasha sighed as he sat back on the bed. He was tired and wanted to go to sleep. His bed was unnecessarily large, so he wouldn't make her sleep on his couch. It was better this way incase Sesshou-maru decided to stop by and see the girl sleeping contently on his couch. InuYasha stretched lazily and turned his attention to the bathroom door when he heard it open.

Kagome walked into the bedroom garbed in his satin crimson night shirt. The boxers she supposedly had on were covered by the shirt, which fell a little beyond her knees. Her freshly washed skin flowed with life, a stark contrary to the lifeless gray hue it had before. Her brown eyes sparkled with happiness as she smiled warmly at him. For the life of him, he couldn't find why a bath had made her so happy, but the warmness of her features looked good on her. It seemed to fit her. Her, now shiny, black hair hung to the middle of her back. Life seemed to be restored to the once tangled strands and they radiated their appreciation atop the girls head, gracefully caressing her shoulders, and falling contently to her back.

"You obviously don't bathe much.", he said as the glowing figure bounced to the side of the bed opposite of him.

She smiled as she crawled onto the bed closer to him.

He turned his head to stare out the window. He then said quietly, "You're sleeping in here with me."

"I had intended to.", Kagome said proudly, her smile growing at the look on InuYasha's face as he whipped his head around to face her.

InuYasha frowned, "What made you think I'd let you?"

"I had a feeling. Am I not here now?"

InuYasha averted his eyes in defeat. Kagome saw this as her chance. She crawled closer to him and began to gently twiddle his ears.

Before InuYasha could utter a word, she immediately responded, "You promised."

InuYasha sighed in another defeat as he allowed her to play with his ears. He couldn't see what she found so interesting about them. No woman he'd ever come in contact with had ever found his ears so entertaining. Then again, he'd never come in contact with a grubby thief who's trust could be won with a simple bath.

She scooted closer to him so she wouldn't have to reach as far as she stared intently at his ears in her hands. They were soft and furry, similar to that of the animal his breed of demon took after.

He noted that she smelled of cinnamon. Spicy, sweet, and earthy. The scent leaving a slightly sweet taste in his mouth. He glanced up at her to see her staring at his ears with a serious look on her face. She was obviously trying to get her fingers to memorize the felling of his ears, just in case this never happened again. He smiled slightly as he looked up at her face. He'd let her do this again. It felt good. He sighed and admitted to himself what he already knew, 'She's cute.'

"I wonder what your favorite color is?", she teased, lightly tugging on his ears.

"Blue.", he said sarcastically, earning a smile from her, "Yes. I love red.", he admitted.

"I like deep reds. Like crimson and such."

She nodded and rubbed his ears a few final times.

"What's your favorite color?", he asked attempting to start a conversation for some unknown reason.

"I'll tell you mine later.", she said removing her hands.

He was slightly disappointed when her hands left his ears. They folded themselves in her lap as she sat staring at him.

"I'll tell you my whole story, eventually." Kagome smiled smugly, "But only if you tell me yours, too."

"Must everything with you come with a price?" He began mocking her voice, "I'll only bathe if I can touch your ears. I'll tell you my story only if you tell me yours."

She smiled playfully and threw a pillow at him. He dodged it, but didn't notice her pick up another one right after it. She nailed him in the face and laughed hysterically as he fell off the bed. Two pillows flew up from the floor, one after the other, knocking her onto her back on the bed. She continued to laugh as InuYasha's head popped up over the side of the bed. He joined her in her laughter, and they were both in complete hysteria as they laughed at their little game.

"I haven't done that since I was a kid.", Kagome managed to breathe out.

"Neither have I." InuYasha said, trying to control his laughter.

Kagome caught InuYasha's gaze again as she laid on his bed breathing heavily from her laughing fit.

Seconds later, a hand raised to stifle a yawn. She then rubbed her eyes sleepily as she continued to stare.

He held her gaze and said quietly, "Tired?"

She nodded sleepily and scooted off her side of the bed to help InuYasha pull back the covers, revealing a soft mattress covered in a black bed sheet. She slowly crawled into the bed as InuYasha remained standing. He removed his shirt and pants, keeping on his black boxer shorts. He then proceeded to crawl under the covers to join the already dozing Kagome.

Kagome snuggled deeper into the warm covers and the soft pillows. She smiled slightly as InuYasha tried to casually scoot closer to her. She put her leg next to his and sighed contently.

"Oyasumi.", InuYasha mutter.

"Oyasumi Nasai.", she smiled sleepily, falling into a contented slumber moments later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y ATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd chap. Done and posted. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe……..I wanted to put a tiny bit of fluff here. Even though that probably was a lil' more than tiny. Not too much though. I guess I COULD have put more. Do ya think I'm moving too fast??? I just couldn't help it. But hey! Why am I defending myself for putting that? This IS a Romance fic, after all. But I'll spoil ya some more and put lots more in the next chap. Maybe slight scenes of affection. Heheheheheheheheh….okay that was stupid. I'm really sleepy and I'm going to bed now. Oh yeah just as a note, I didn't mean for Sesshou-maru to be all……..stuffy. I actually LOVE Sess-sama, but I needed him to be my guinea pig. *looks around for Fluffy-sama* Don't worry, I'll make it up to him later in the story. Ok.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next. Suggestions and reviews are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. I'm still keeping the promise of putting reviewers' names at the top (as you can see). Thanks for readin'……….hope to see ya next chap.

Love, Peace, and Pocky

JA NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ KissEternal