InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Prom and True Love ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Senior Prom and True Love
 
Chapter Six
 
By ~Alilangel
 
Disclaimer: *grabs microphone* Ahem. Once again I do not and will not own Inuyasha!
 
Kagome stumbled into the house and landed on the couch with her arms full of bags in exhaustion. They had gone to WacDonald's and then to a few other stores so that she could get some items that her mother needed at the house. All she wanted to do was sleep. And it didn't help that the Oh Mighty Sesshomaru would not help her carry the bags either.
 
“Well Sesshomaru-sama why don't you go change into your feudal era clothes and then you can go back.” Kagome said closing her eyes hoping she could get a few minutes of sleep before he had to go.
 
Sesshomaru just stood in the doorway watching her. She was a complex creature he decided. One minute she was happy and joyful and then livid the next. The girl jumped from one emotion to another too quickly. It would be her downfall one day, just look at what had happened with her and that bastard of a brother of his. Yes it would definitely be her downfall and it had just begun. With that last thought he turned and went to his accommodations to get ready to get back to where he belonged.
 
“Wench you will wake up this instant and show me back to my time.” a rude voice said startling Kagome awake.
 
She opened her eyes and saw a tall blurry figure with white hair in front of her. Murmuring “five more minutes Inuyasha” she curled herself into a ball trying to block out his growl. Inuyasha would just have to wait she decided.
 
Next thing Kagome knew was a strong hand hoisting her into the air and claws digging into her neck. She clawed at the hand holding her prisoner trying to loosen the grip so to breathe but Sesshomaru would have none of it.
 
“Wench you will not mention his name in my presence otherwise this Sessomaru will not hesitate to harm you.” he hissed out in anger.
 
Kagome widened her eyes at the information. She had thought Sesshomaru as Inuyasha when she had been asleep? Oh she was in deep trouble. Next thing she knew was her butt hitting the ground as he dropped her unceremoniously on the floor. Her hand instantly went to her neck while managing to gasp out a “gomen.”
 
Sesshomaru just glared at her and in a flurry of silk left the room. He could be such a child at times she decided. She sighed as she stood up, might as well take him back to the feudal era and meet up with her group. She was going to have to face Inuyasha sooner or later, wishing all the while wishing it was later rather than sooner. She walked out of the room to make sure her backpack was packed with everything that she would need for three weeks in the feudal era. At times like this she wished for a normal life.
 
“Well there you go Lord Sesshomaru, come back and meet me here in one month's time. Alright?” Kagome said as she finished pulling herself out of the well.
 
All Sesshomaru did was look at her through his hardened golden eyes and in a blink of an eye he was gone. Kagome sighed when he disappeared, a wave of loneliness washed through her entire being. When he had been with her she had been able to forget all about Inuyasha and fully concentrate on him but no more. As someone had once said it's time too face the music and with that she started down the path toward the village and Inuyasha.
 
As Kagome entered the village the screaming voice of Sango yelling hentai reached her ears and she couldn't stop the smile from breaking out onto her face. She had to admit it was nice to be back. As she walked into view Shippo was the first to notice her.
 
“Kagome!” he cried out in joy and he was off running as fast as he could into the arms of his surrogate mother. He had been so mad when Inuyasha had returned from her time with an angry scowl on his face. He had simply asked where Kagome was and had gotten a “feh” as an answer and then Inuyasha had gone off with Kikyo and had yet to return. He was so glad that she had finally come back now maybe everything would get back to normal.
 
Kagome's smile widened when Shippo landed in her arms and started to squeeze the life out of her. Her little Shippo was her foundation right now. No matter what happened she knew that she would have to keep going at least for his sake. She would not let Kikyo have the satisfaction of her breaking and crumbling from Inuyasha's choice. She was stronger than that and would finally let everyone know it.
 
A/n Hoped you all enjoyed and please read, rate, and review! I love hearing what my readers think as it helps me develop and write stories better and know that they are enjoying it. Until next time! ~Alilangel