InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
When the Host club along with Kasanoda had made it were Kagome was they were shocked to see whom she was with.

Tamaki mouth was hanging wide open, then he turns to look at Kasanoda with wide eyes he then shout out. "How the world did your fiancée know the two half-brother's West and Shippo Fox, and the Silver Sisters that live with the West brothers?

Kasanoda just left his shoulders, and then he replies. "She most have met them when she was training her miko powers. That all I know."

The host club then turns around to look at Kasanoda fiancée.

Kagome's friends were having a field day with what was happening.

When Kagome turn to look at her two best male friends who was rolling on the grand laughing at her then she turns to look at Rin and Shiori giving her a pity looks and then Sesshoumaru who shook his head in shame.

She then turn and look at Kasanoda and right, then she had snap.

"Kasanoda what the hack. Who are those people and why did they come here acting like a bunch of idiots yelling they are going to save me."

"You had just embarrassed me."

Then Inuyasha interrupted her.

"Why Kagome maybe there is a little truth behind you need to be saved. Heaven forbid how many times I had to save you. They had not met you yet and they had already figure out you need to be saved."

He said with a big grin on his face.

"What" was heard from Kasanoda then he walks up to Kagome then he took her by the hands gently, then he said in a calm voice "Kagome how about, we talk about what your friend just said somewhere more quite."

"Okay" was the only reply from Kagome lips. But she did turn to look at her two male past friends with anger in her eyes.

When they had left.

Honey Look at his cousin, then he asked him.

"Hey Mori what think is going on."

"Hm I do not know." Reply Mori.

"Hey King do you think she is like a spy."

"Hey do you think she could be in witness protection program."

Was asked by the twins with smirks on their face while speaking to Tamaki.

"Hey shut up you brat's you do not know Kagome so do not say something like that." Was yelled out by a red face Inuyasha with anger that was being hold back by his fiancée.

"Yeah we are the only ones allowed to make fun of Kagome for getting herself kidnapped our nearly killed. Was Shippo quick reply?"

He was then smack by Rin.

Rin then said in an upset voice. "No, you are not allowed to make fun of Kagome either."

Then she turns and gives a glare that means if one more thing was said about Kagome, they would not live to see there next birthday.

A gulp sound was heard everywhere.

Then Koura, then walk up to them, said in his user aloof, and composed voice.

"You are Rin Silver Sister to Shire Silver."

"What I had read about you so far that you are going to marry Shippo Fox. Also Shire is to marry Inuyasha West?"

"You also own clothes stores along with your sister who owns teashops."

"With the west brothers, they both own the ramen noodle company together along with other small business."

"With the Fox boy, you own candy stores along with two Halloween costumes shops. But Shippo Fox is not as rich as his four friends."

In addition, it also said all you come from rich backwards so how you have met Miss Kagome.

Sesshoumaru Had enough of the male human asking his family those question he, then walk towards his group and look at the young man with Black hair who had glasses on dead in the eye, then he reply.

"It is not your business of how we know her." Was Sesshoumaru only reply who then turned to his pack who then he nods his head at his family to follow him.

What just happens was the only thing that leaves Haruhi mouth.