InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry for any misspell words and grammar error I do not have a beta for this story right now sorry.

And if any one see any grammar or misspell word's please let me know so I can go back to fix it later.



Kagome and Kasanoda day at the park.


It was right around two o'clock.

When we had first enter the park.

I had made a lunch for everyone.

And Kasanoda was only carrying a blanket.

Today I am wearing a green sundress. With my hair pulled up. Along with brown Sanders.

Kasanoda is wearing a white shirt and black pants. And his shoes are black and white tennis shoes. And he had left his hair down.

I then ask Kasanoda with a smile on my face. "So where are we are going to meet them."

While I was looking around. Just then, I thought I had seen a man with long white hair. Walk into the wooded area of the park.

But just, then Kasanoda answer me, with a smile on his face.

"By the blue roses."

I then reply to him.

"All right, hey I will meet you there. I just thought I had seen someone I know."

After I told him, I just took off running towards the woods.

While leaving behind a confuse Kasanoda.

With Kasanoda

"Okay" He had shouted out. If Kagome had heard him.

So then he took off to where, they was supposed to meet the Host club.

The wooded area of the park.


With Kagome


I know I had saw Sessoumare. Thought Kagome. As she was wander through the woods looking around.

Just then, she hears her name.

"KAGOME" then she saw Inuyasha, and a few other running behind him running towards her.

"What are you doing here?" asked Inuyasha with a happy tone to his voice?

"Well I live in this time silly. Did you forget?" I had reply with a big happy smile on my face.

"No Kagome I was just surprise to see you here." Reply Inuyasha with a blush on his cheeks.

A tall redhead 18-year-old boy and petite black hair 16-year-old girl then tackled me to the grand.

The redhead boy yelled out to me sister.

And the girl yelled out Kagome- Chan.

Along with the shouts was Shiori who yelled out Kagome the only one that had not yelled was Sesshoumaru. He only nods at me.

We all had sat down to tell each other what we have been doing.

I just have got down telling them what I have been doing.

When I notice Shippo smirk.

"So you are now living around here then," asked Shippo with a grin on his face. He thought how much fun he will have tormenting Kagome mate to be.

Rin had noticed his look so she slaps him, and then she said in a nagging tone." Shippo you will leave Kagome's mate alone." Her face haves a look of aggravates, but also love.

When she had said that. Her father smirk at his only daughter action towards her mate.

Why Inuyasha full out start to laugh at what he has seen However, Kagome and the rests of the females look at him. And Shorie told him to keep his mouth shut because it was not funny.


On the other side of the park


"Hi guys." Shout out Kasanoda.

"Hey where is your fiancé at." Ask Haruhi

"Why are you alone? "Ask Tamaki

"Did you scare her off?" Ask the twins at the same time. Then they give each other high fives. At their own joke.

"What's in the picnic basket?" Honey asked. With a finger on his lip. The only thing that was running throw his mind is cake.

Mori only reply was "hm" then he went and pick up honey and sit under the tree.

Kyouya walked up to Kasanoda and look him in the eye and then he asked.

"So what happen?" with an unsympathetic tone to his voice.

"Nothing Kagome just run in the wood's because she thought she saw someone she knows." Kasanoda answer while putting the stuff that he had been carrying in his hands down on the ground.

"What" was yelled everywhere.

Then Tamaki run up to him with tears in his eyes. He then said.

"You let a young woman go by herself into woods; there could be cold-blooded killers in there."

"Oh guys this park is for the rich people and their friends. I do not thick there is any bad people hiding in the woods."

"No no no you can't say that." Yelled Tamaki he then point to the others and yelled come on guys we have a woman to save. He said it with so much drama.

There was

Kaoru reply with. "Aye sir."

In addition, Hikaru answer was. "Yes king."

Honey shouts with a happy voice. "Yeah we get to play hero."

"Hm." Was reply by Mori?

"This will cost you Kasanoda. "Was said by Kyouya while he was pulling out a notebook and taking out a pen.

Haruhi answer was. "You got to be kidding me."

Kasanoda cry out." You do not understand."


Kagome and the others


So do you guys what to meet my fiancé?

Yeah Of cause we do. Was replied by both Rin and Shippo.

He has to fight me litter sister. Said Inuyasha with a grin on his face.

I cannot wait. Was replied by Shiori with a tiny smile on her face.

Hm. Was the only answer Sesshoumaru had given.

"Ok guy's he is here in this park with his friends." Kagome said with a huge smile on her face,

When they were getting ready to leave they have heard a yell" princesses Kagome we will save you from those corrupt man's."

Only thing that was going on in her mind was what the heck.

While her friends were laughing their butts, off.