InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I want to give thanks to x0SilverFeathersx0 who beta this story for me.



When Kagome first saw the picture of Inuyasha, she was shocked. He looks to be in his mid-twenties. He still had his snow-white hair, though it was cut short and at his shoulders. He was wearing a red business suit. His once yellow eyes were now a bright gold. And he was missing his dog-ears at the top of his head. In the picture, he was smirking and with a girl that looked to be an older version of Shiori. She had long lily-white hair that went past her waist, violet eyes, and was wearing a white sundress with imprinted red flowers all over it. She appeared to be around eighteen.

Kagome looked at her fiancé and asked, "Oh, Kasanoda, do you know who the girl is in the picture?"

"That's his fiancé, and her name is Shiori. They just got engaged a few weeks ago." He was wondering how Kagome had met Inuyasha, but wasn't sure how to ask her.

"Kasanoda, do you know how to contact them?" Kagome inquired next with a happy note in her voice, thinking, Wow, Shiori's grown up.

"If you want, I can ask father to find them for you."

"Yes, please do—and thank you Kasanoda!"

"Well, I guess it's time to get to bed. It's already past eleven—so good night, Kagome," he told her with a blush on his cheeks.

"Okay, goodnight," she replied. Then she turned to the people in the room and told them the same before she went to her room.

Kasanoda pulled out his cell phone to call his father.

Ring ring.

"Hello Kasanoda, is there something you need?" his father asked after picking up.

"Oh, Father, I wanted to ask if you could find out where Inuyasha West lives."

"What for?"

"Well, Kagome is friends with him but she doesn't know how to contact him, and he's never told her about him being rich and who he and his brother are. So can you do this for Kagome?" Kasanoda asked his father.

"Son, it will be no problem. And goodnight Kasanoda."

They then hung up their cell phones.

Few days later.

"Kagome, do you want to meet my friends from school today?" asked Kasanoda.

"Sure, and Kasanoda where has your father been the last few days?" Kagome sounded worried.

"Oh, well he has been trying to find out where your friend is, so he can let them know where you are and where you're staying at."

"Wow, thanks Kasanoda! For asking your father to find Inuyasha for me!" yelled Kagome happily, a big smile on her face.

"It's no problem, Kagome," returned Kasanoda with an equally large smile.

Later that day; in the park.

"Why are we at the park?" asked a girl with short brown hair and big brown eyes. She was wearing a white top with green pants.

"Oh, Haruhi, you are so cute!" exclaimed a blond teenaged boy named Tamaki. He had blue eyes and was wearing a yellow shirt with brown trousers.

He started to run up to his girlfriend when pair of twin boys stops him.

"Hey, King, we do not want to see you make out with our Haruhi. Pervert," said both boys at the same time with laughter in their tones. They were the twins: Hikaru and Kaoru.

They used to have the same color hair but they had dyed it now. They had even used to dress and act the same. They still did sometimes to mess with their king.

Hikaru had dark red hair and his eyes were green. His style of clothes was hip-hop. Kaoru had light red hair and his eyes were green. His style of clothing leaned more towards rock.

"Haruhi, did you hear what they just called me?" shouted out Tamaki. However, Haruhi was talking to the brains of the host club to see why she was dragged to the place. Tamaki started to sob near a tree.

"So Kyouya, why did you drag me here?"

Kyouya had black hair and black eyes; he was dressed in classy style clothing. He wore a pair of glasses. Standing beside him were two others, Mori and Honey—they were cousins. Mori had black hair and black eyes, and he was tall and wearing his training clothes. Honey had blond hair and blue eyes and was tiny. He was wearing his boy Lolita outfit and holding a stuffed bunny.

"Haruhi, we are here because Kasanoda called and told us that he wants us to meet his fiancée. And he wants you to help the girl Kagome with school because she missed a lot for some reason he won't tell me. I'll be trying to undercover info on her, but for now, I can't. The only thing I could find was that she is engaged to Kasanode and their families have been friends for a long time. Her father passed away when she was young." There was bitterness in his voice; it was irritating how he couldn't find much valid info on the girl.

"Oh, bet you charged him a pretty penny," said Haruhi with a look of dislike on her face.

"But of course. Do I look like I give charity?" he replied with a grin.

"Hm, you are so evil." Haruhi then went over to her love to try, and get him to stop growing mushrooms in the park. Within the park was also a man with long silver hair and his adopted daughter and his son in law.

He was also with his half-brother and his brother's wife to be.