InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss ❯ Silver Lining to Bliss 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I want to give thanks to x0SilverFeathersx0 who beta this story for me.



one more thing if you wondering about Kasanoda's name being spell different it is because his name is spell three different ways Kasanoda, Kasonada, Kasanode.

So sometimes i will spell it one way or the other.

-Getting to Know Each Other-

"Kasanoda, do you ever get annoyed by having so many people looking at you all time?" Asked Kagome as she looked at the group of men just staring at them with tears in their eyes.

Only thing Kagome could think was, Was what is wrong with those men? She was snapped out of her thoughts when Kasanoda started talking.

"Oh yeah, it can get annoying sometimes. But my bros are good guys. For the longest time I thought they were afraid of me; it turns out they weren't scared of me at all." He had the faintest smile on his face. He was still wondering what sorts of things he should be saying to Kagome, and was glad his father left for work. That gave them an opportunity to really get to know each other again.

"So who helped you figure out that you weren't a scary monster?" Said Kagome with a teasing tone.

"It were these kids from school that own a club called the Host Club. I went to a member named Mori and asked for his help, so they all helped me out," he answered with a blush on his face.

Kagome took note of it, and said, "So what happened to make you blush like you are right now? Is one member a girl and you saw her in her underwear or something?" She was joking.

Kasanoda looked up and flung his arms up as well. In protest he said, "How did you know? I didn't mean too, and miss Haruhi is only my friend—I mean, I did have a crush on her, but she turned me down and I don't think she even realized what I was asking. But it was before I knew about the marriage arrangement…so I hope you're not upset." When he finished, he released a deep breath, and his complexion was now a dark red.

Everyone in the room was quiet and they were looking at the seventeen-year-old girl, waiting to see what she would say or do.

"Oh, I was only joking. And plus, I had a crush once too, so it's okay if you were the same," Kagome replied cheerily with a big smile.

"So you're not mad? Oh—who was your crush? Also, do you mind if I ask why you missed so much school, Kagome?" He was worried, obviously.

"No, I'm not mad. My crush was a guy named Inuyasha, but we just became great friends and he's more like an older brother to me now. The reason I missed school a lot was because I was training my miko powers. That's why grandpa told the school I was always so sick, so they wouldn't bother me. Sorry if my mom never called once to inform your family; I just asked them to tell everyone I was sick in order to have training time." Kagome was hoping that Kasanoda would buy her lie.

"…I see. Who was training you? And you're not talking about Inuyasha West are you? The one that owns a good part of the ramen noodle company while his half-brother owns the other half along with a few other businesses?" asked Kasanoda in a bewildered tone.

Totally forgetting Kasanoda's first question, Kagome excitedly ask, "Wait! What does Inuyasha West look like?"

"I can bring up the picture on the internet for you if you want to see. But I don't understand how you would know him—and it's gotta be him, because that's no normal name." Kasanoda immediately grabbed his laptop and started typing in the name. When the picture popped up on the screen, he turned the laptop to show Kagome.

The first thing Kagome did was…