InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ the lockerroom ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~Cure of the Dragon ~<>~
 
~<>~CHAPTER 5 ~<>~
 
 
 
The two boys sat solemnly on the bleachers behind the school, watching the first period gym class run laps around the track. InuYasha was finishing off a blunt; the lazy smile on his face an impression of the effects of the weed in his system. With a profound stretched, the hanyou leaned back and yawned. “It's to fuckin' early for school to start in the dam morning. They really should begin the day at noon…at least that's my opinion. They might get a better turn out.”
 
Miroku laughed loudly, his actions screaming that he was new to the indulgences of pot. Shaking his head, he added, “There are a lot of things that would make school better. Like,” Miroku fell into a philosophical silence, as if mulling over the contemplation of what life really was. After a moment, he laughed again, “…Not have it at all…that would be good.”
 
InuYasha laughed off the comment then yawned. “So, Miroku, tell me…you got a girl?”
 
Miroku stared at his newfound friend for a moment then sighed deeply. “Well…there are a number of girls who follow me around the school….” Pausing, he let the lie take root then shattered its existence with a simple shake his head, “nah…I'm a bachelor. However, there is a sweet angel that I've been eyeing.”
InuYasha raised an eyebrow and beckoned for his friend to continue. “So what's the issue? Claim her and move on.”
 
Miroku glared at the boy behind the glasses for a moment then shrugged his shoulders. His high forgotten, he went into the deep psychology of the school. “We're two different groups, InuYasha. I'm a hood…she's a perfect. We don't clash.”
 
InuYasha looked perplexed and gaped for a moment at the boy, begging for him to elaborate. Miroku offered another sigh then held out his hands, imitating a balance scale. “See, in this school…money is everything. As everyone knows, money breeds power. We are a very…” he paused for a moment, thinking of a word. “…Diverse…. school. The people that go here are separated by this power. We have namely four main groups that you will come to understand. I can explain it better to you at lunch by showing you directly but quickly stated, the four groups that reign the school are The Perfects, The Elite, The Hoods, and The Right Hand. Each kind of go with the title, ya know.”
 
Miroku flipped his hand at his friend's hood and InuYasha quickly recoiled away from the gesture. “You apparently will be thrown into the hood category. Get it…” he pulled at the hood on the back of his sweatshirt. “The school passed a ban a couple years ago, after all the school violence escalated, trying to ban hoods. Back then; the group that is known as the Hoods were the outcasts. We, meaning the group known as the outcasts, decided since hooded sweatshirts were really what we predominantly wore, would all wear them and refuse to change. They suspended almost all of us but being in a very rich and powerful school means rich and powerful parents; namely lawyers and congressmen. It became a violation of our…” Miroku stared at the ground for a moment then shrugged, “one of our constitutional amendments…so they couldn't say shit to us about it. Yet it changed our name.
 
With a defeated sigh, he added, “Not that I care, mind you. I'd rather be called a hood then an outcast or loser.”
 
InuYasha stared blankly for a moment then shrugged. “Whatever…who gives a damn about that shit? You're fuckin' avoiding the topic. This chick…you like her?”
 
Miroku rolled his eyes and diverted his attention towards the soccer fields. “Sango is my world; I've known her since fourth grade and let me tell you, it was love at first sight.” He sighed sadly…longingly. “Her clique never really accepted me after seventh grade, when my…” he stared at InuYasha and shrugged, “antics…got the better of me. I groped the wrong girl, some high school jock's girlfriend, and got the crap kicked out of me. After that, it flew around that I was a pervert. I tried to talk to Sango but then rumors spread that Sango and I had a relationship. Her friends didn't like that much and basically she hasn't spoken to me since then. Hell…she doesn't even know I'm still alive.”
 
InuYasha studied the boy's face for a moment, seeing the unmasked pain then shrugged and lit up another joint. “Fuck what the others say,” he suggested while not meeting Miroku's eyes. “If you're in love with her for this long, go for it. Who gives a damn about this clique shit? In the end, it's all you, ain't it? All that matters is you and her, ne?”
 
Miroku bundled up his emotional distress and shoved it back into the dark recess of his mind. He didn't want to be thinking about this now, and less then desired to share these things with a guy he hardly knew. Frowning slightly, Miroku tilted his head in wonder, completely changing the subject. He could worry about Sango on another day, there were other things going on around the school, he realized. Pointing directly at a group of boys who were sitting on the sidelines, Miroku raised an eyebrow. “Over there…the short imp looking guy; do you see him?”
 
InuYasha glanced towards where Miroku was pointing with mocked interest. Nothing better to do for the time being, he felt, so he might as well indulge in his new friend's little whims. He could use a new lackey and this Miroku guy didn't seem half bad. It wasn't hard to find the imp; he was standing next to a walking prick. “Yeah…the little shit? What about him?”
 
Miroku crossed his arms and leaned back somewhat put off, intrigued. “That's Jaken…he's second in command of The Elite; he's really the most annoying little mongrel you'll ever meet. He has an ego the size of his head, and for some reason finds himself above everyone else.” Wrinkling his nose in disdain, he continued, “now…I know almost everyone in this school, but I do not know whom that silver haired man is that is talking with him.”
 
InuYasha's eyes darkened as he stared at the man to whom Miroku was referring. Disgust etched his words, hardening them like stone. The single name that slipped from his mouth was full of venomous hatred. “Sesshoumaru.”
 
Miroku took a few glances from the new guy to his new friend; the air quickly grew stiffening and Miroku could only guess that there was a past that didn't bode well between the two. “You know him?”
 
InuYasha sighed and leaned back as well, resting his back on the cold metal bar of the bleachers. And this was what he had loathed doing…family introductions. “That's my bastard of a half brother; it's his first day. Looks like the ice-prince is making friends…or fuck buddies. Always said he was gay…”
 
Miroku gazed from Sesshoumaru back to InuYasha then back again, shock registering in not only his voice but his eyes.“He's related to you?”
 
InuYasha glared at the boy from beneath his Oakley sunglasses. “Yeah…not by choice mind you. You want to talk about self-absorbed spoiled assholes, just mention my brother's name.”
 
Miroku nodded and gasped as Sesshoumaru turned to return the stares. Though his concealment spell was in place, his amber eyes betrayed his human appearance. The ice-cold glower cut through the human's nerves like a knife through butter. “He's…Youkai?”
 
InuYasha stared at the human next to him for a pause, then sighed. He nodded once swiftly, confirming the boy's belief. “Yeah…it's all a great part of his perfection, or so he likes to believe.”
 
Miroku regarded InuYasha for a long pause as well, trying to see behind the hanyou's disguise. “I'm sorry if this is bold of me…but if you're related, then are you…”
 
InuYasha scoffed and blew out a large cloud of smoke, his eyes darkening behind the tinted sunglasses. His voice grew cold…grew distant; it was like a bitter wind had swept around the two, embracing them like a cloak. “Mind your own fuckin' business, Miroku. It ain't' something I talk about.”
 
Miroku sensed the sullen hostility and he dropped the subject with a muttered apology. “I'm sorry…I didn't mean to upset you.”
 
InuYasha shrugged it off then stood up. Stretching his bones, he popped his neck twice. Casting a long glower in his brother's direction, InuYasha mused, “I think we should get going. Sesshoumaru knowing I'm here when I should be in class is only going to lead to confrontation: him saying shit and me kicking his ass. Come on and show me around this hellhole! What class do I have next?”
 
Miroku caught up with the boy, jumping down the bleachers two steps at a time. “Well…gym is next so we don't have to go far.”
 
The two paused at the bottom of the bleachers while InuYasha crushed the life out of his blunt and then cast it to the ground. Miroku's eyes followed the roach as it hit the floor before his eyebrows furrowed. “You know, InuYasha…I would be a little bit more careful. If school officials find your…” he looked to the crushed roll then back at InuYasha, “…smokes…they might launch an investigation.”
 
Miroku chuckled at the boy's nonchalant attitude and the rather obscene gesture he shot Miroku's way, and then began to laugh hysterically. InuYasha didn't get it, but he didn't doubt that the humor was well placed. Miroku held up a palm towards InuYasha, trying to control his laughter. “I'm sorry…it's just that everyone here deals that stuff but no one dares to smoke it on campus. It's really ridiculous and somewhat hypocritical. It's like if we don't see you doing it, it's okay kind of policy. Just…be careful.”
 
Silence ensued as the boys trekked back towards the high school gym doors. The silence was uncomfortable for the two boys and Miroku beat InuYasha to the punch. “So…where did you move here from?”
 
“Kyushu…I lived there for about a year and a half. Before that we were living in California for about four years.”
 
Miroku paused and wheeled around the face InuYasha. “America? Wow…that's really awesome. I've been there a couple times but never for a serious length of time. California and New York are my favorite places to visit, but I'm sure I wouldn't want to live there. How was it to adapt to from your time here?”
 
`Boring…a hell hole…the place that triggered the systematic destruction of my life?' InuYasha shook his head at all of his descriptions, settling on an answer that wouldn't take him hours to explain. “I miss it, honestly…” his eyes darkened, memories washed over him like waves upon a craggy shore. He closed his eyes for a moment, reliving the happier days…before all the shit, before his life truly went to hell. “It was really hot in the summers, beautiful in the winters, despite the threat of fires. We lived right off the beach so I was almost always surfing when I wasn't in school. I made a few friends…but I guess it just got to be to much for my half brother and his wench.”
 
Miroku raised an eyebrow, the word sitting somewhat foreign on his tongue. “Wench? What…is he married?”
 
InuYasha scoffed. “Keh, I told you, my brother's gay.” Crossing his arms, he looked off to the lockers. “His mother's the wench. We share a father but I'm in no relation to his mother at all, thank the fucking gods. I hate the bitch; I've lived with her for about eight years and it's been hell every day.”
 
Miroku had a thousand questions running through his mind about this situation and causes for the boy to be so resentful but chose to only ask, “So you live with them? Your…brother…and the wench?” A nod was his only answer. “Do you guys have a flat around the city or are you on the outskirts?”
 
InuYasha sighed, “You're becoming annoying, Miroku. Stop with the fuckin' twenty-questions game. I live outside the city at the Taisho chateau, is that enough for you?”
 
Miroku's mouth dropped open, his voice caught in his throat. `The Taisho château? Is this guy serious?' The mansion was legendary for it's size and the property it kept outside of the city, but even more so for the previous owner. Inu No Taisho had been a large contributor to the cities charities for decades, his company reigning supreme over all others…and he became even more popular with his death a decade prior. Taisho had been one of the more deadly and influential people in Japanese history…not to mention one of the strongest Youkai lords ever to walk the face of the planet.
 
“Where's the girl's locker room?”
 
Miroku shook his head, as if trying to get water out of his ears, and turned quickly to gawk at the stranger. “What…did you just ask?”
 
InuYasha smirked, his lips turning up in a rather lazy smile and repeated himself while articulating every word, “The girl's locker room. Where is it?”
 
“Why?” Miroku stared at his new friend, unsure if he really wanted to know the answer to his question.
“Because. Just show me where it is, asshole. There's something I got to check out.”
 
Miroku grunted, knowing it was against his better judgment, and then flicked his wrist to have the boy follow him. They walked in silence until they entered a long corridor blocked by two doors. As if it were nothing, InuYasha threw it back and moseyed his way in.
 
Unable to fathom what he just watched, Miroku threw back the door and nearly screamed, “What, in the Gods names, do you think you're doing?”
 
InuYasha grinned over his shoulder. “Just checking out how rich this place really is.” seeing the blank look that blanketed Miroku's face, InuYasha turned to walk backwards and explain. “You can always tell how much money a school has by the layout of the girl's bathrooms and locker room. I want to know if this place is as loaded as I think it is. Besides, if gym is still in session, this is the easier place to check then simply walking into a chick's bathroom.”
 
Miroku felt flush as he glanced about nervously. “I don't think this is a good idea, InuYasha. It's not…. safe; the girls in this school are vicious to say the least.”
InuYasha flipped him off as he walked into what was the lounge for the girls in the gym. Floored by a plush carpet, surrounded by micro fiber couches, the room was accented by a beautiful television and a few snack machines before the bathroom even began. InuYasha let out a low whistle while he took in the sights. “Damn, this place is loaded.”
 
Miroku put half of his body through the door of the gym and tried to locate his friend in the forbidden realm. Even though he was known as the school pervert, he had never stepped foot inside of the locker room. “InuYasha…please; I really don't believe this can bring about anything good!”
 
InuYasha stuck his head out from the lounge and beckoned for Miroku to join him. “Look, asshole, you're acting like a monk, even though you're a lecher! Get your ass over here and forget your holy vows for one moment.”
 
Miroku sighed, ignoring the jibe that InuYasha could never have known the truth…or history…behind. Taking a few careful steps, Miroku found himself praying to his Gods that the field hockey team would not soon return. `The last thing I need is to be beaten with sticks.' He walked up quickly to his friend, intent on giving him a piece of his mind, until he laid eyes on the room. “Hey…. we don't have half of this in our locker room. What gives?”
 
“What do you think you two are doing in here?”
 
Both boys wheeled around at the sound of the angry female voice, echoing from the entrance to the lounge. Two girls, one InuYasha instantly recognized as Kagome, stood staring at the boys.
 
Miroku paled considerably and looked to the ground. “My friend is new here and wanted to see the entire school.”
 
The girl who InuYasha didn't know crossed her arms dubiously, her voice registering with a deep annoyance. “I doubt the girls' locker room was on the agenda. Get the hell out before I tell the coach you're in here!” Her eyes latched onto Miroku's for a moment, before she glanced to the wall, her attitude turning into more of a façade. “Besides, shouldn't you be in English, Miroku?”
 
InuYasha could smell a spike in the boy's adrenaline level and slowly realized that this girl must be the aforementioned Sango. Grabbing Miroku's arm, InuYasha led him away from the two angry females. “Whatever bitch; who gives a damn! But before you go bitching us out, don't forget that you should be in class also.”
 
Kagome stared at the outspoken boy as he glared at them in passing. She held up a hall pass, rolling her eyes dramatically. “We have a reason to be here, you jerk. You don't; besides for being perverts!”
 
InuYasha gave her the finger as he pulled open the door and dragged Miroku away from the confrontation. Just as the door slammed, the bell announcing the end of the first period rang.
 
Turning on Miroku, InuYasha socked the man in the shoulder with a cocked eyebrow. “What the fuck was that all about?”
 
Miroku glared angrily at the man before fisting his hands into his hair and sighed dejectedly. “What was what all about InuYasha? If you can remember correctly, it was your curiosity that ended us in that situation.”
 
InuYasha rolled his golden eyes and pointed a finger at Miroku. “Don't fuck with me, Monk. I mean, what were you getting all flustered about?”
 
Miroku's cheeks stained crimson as he turned his attention towards the closed door of the gym. “I…well…that was the girl I was telling you about…” he seemed to stare off into a daze. “She said my name…Sango still knows my name.”
 
InuYasha reared back and punched the boy, once again, in the shoulder. “Can you get your head out of your ass for two seconds?”
 
Miroku blinked himself back to reality and rubbed his shoulder. “You know…you are really abusive!” With a wry laugh, Miroku lead InuYasha towards the boys' locker room. “Great…now that incident is going to spread and my level of school lecher is gonna rise.”
 
With a shrug, Miroku walked to his locker. “Did you bring a change of clothes for gym?”
 
InuYasha scoffed and turned to leave. “I'll make up a first day excuse, they'll buy it. Hurry your ass up.” Walking forward without looking, InuYasha rammed straight into a stone wall of a body. Turning slowly, he found himself staring into the angry eyes of his brother.
 
“Watch where the hell you're going, half breed.”
 
InuYasha glared at his brother enraged. “What the fuck did you just call me, Fluffy?”
 
The wall known as Sesshoumaru, reached out and grabbed InuYasha by his collar. With hardly any effort, Sesshoumaru lifted his brother from the ground and pinned him against the wall. He took one sniff of his brother's clothes and withdrew, still holding the hanyou by his collar. His voice was calm and deadly, his eyes sinister. “Don't ever fuckin call me that.” He narrowed his eyes, “You smell like marijuana.”
 
“You smell like dog shit.”
 
Sesshoumaru pushed InuYasha, intent on beating his brother to a bloody pulp until a rather short impish kid joined the mix. Though his concealment made him look human, it did nothing for his looks. “Sesshoumaru…” he squawked, “We don't mingle with their kind.”
 
InuYasha threw a glare of daggers to the imp that had arrived on the scene. `Jaken, Miroku called him'. With a sneer, InuYasha shoved at his brother's chest then dropped to his feet. Brushing off his pants, he turned to the imp. “Who the fuck is talking to you? Keep your beak out of this!”
 
The boy ignored InuYasha's comment and continued talking to Sesshoumaru; a vivid display of disgust etched upon his face. “He is one of the urchins' of the school…half breed is right. He's a hood and I already explained to you how worthless they are. Just leave him to his wallowing and let's move on.”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at Jaken out of the corner, unsure whether to continue his assault on the hanyou or take up arms against the misshapen boy for attempting to tell Sesshoumaru what to do. Backing away from InuYasha, he narrowed his eyes, issuing a silent threat, then turned on his heels and brushed past Jaken.
 
InuYasha watched Sesshoumaru vanish, a finger gesture issued at the boy's back. Miroku was by his side in an instant. “See what I mean when I saw annoying as shit.”
 
Miroku nodded towards InuYasha and placed a hand on his shoulder for support. “Uhh…good relationship you have with your brother, now isn't it?”
 
InuYasha stared at the appendage on his shoulder then glared at Miroku, cocking an eyebrow in question of the movement. “You don't know the fuckin half of it.”
 
Miroku shrugged and removed his hand from InuYasha's shoulder. “Don't let him get to you.”
 
“Easier said than done. Now come on, asshole, show me who my teacher is.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kagome stared off into space as she changed for gym. Sango and Rin noticed immediately as they paused in their actions. The two girls glared at each other then turned their attention back to the dazing Kagome. Sango was the first to speak. “Are you going to tell us what's going on or do we have to guess? You haven't been okay since we ran into the letch and his friend.”
 
Kagome blinked then looked at Sango. She had yet to tell them about what happened at the club, regardless of their constant ridicule and demanding accusations. Seeing Miroku and that new boy for some reason triggered a playback of that night. She blinked again and sighed. “I'm sorry Sango…what did you say?”
 
Rin and Sango once again exchanged looks as they walked out of the locker room. Rin spoke up next. “You're completely zoning Kagome. What aren't you telling us?” she gasped and grabbed her friend's elbow. “Does this have to do with the club?” she gasped again and began to rant. “You freaked after you saw Miroku…was he at the club on Friday night? Is he the reason you're all sorts of flustered?” Her eyes widened to her diluted idea, “Did he grope you? Do you know that he has officially groped one fourth of the girls in this school?”
 
Kagome turned and gave her friend a cold stare. “No, Miroku was not at the club…no he did not grope me…no I don't want to talk about what happened and yes, I know that Miroku is a letch.”
 
Sango giggled and stepped between her two friends. She wrapped her arms around their shoulders and moved them along towards their gathering class. “Ladies, ladies…no need to fight. We both know that something happened at the club, and Kagome, we are both insulted that you have yet to tell us…”
 
Kagome nearly screamed. The girls had her up that night until three in the morning drilling her. It had been constant pressure since then to admit the truth. She turned on her heels towards her two friends her face beet red. “Fine!” she screamed at them. “Do you really want to know what happened? Some stranger had the audacity to lick me!” Her face grew to a fire-red as she realized that everyone in the gym was now staring at her open-mouthed. Her eyes grew to the size of baseballs and she buried her head in Sango's shoulder.
 
Rin and Sango stared at each other in disbelief. “What do you mean `licked you'?” they asked sequentially.
 
Kagome peeked up at her friend and muttered, “He thought I was someone else…I think. He pulled me onto his lap and held me there, being a complete and total asshole. Then when I finally got up, he stood and looked like he was going to kiss me until he diverted at the last minute and licked my neck!”
 
“Oh. My. God,” echoed out of Rin's mouth who just gaped at the girl.
 
Sango took more initiative. “Wait…he pulled you onto his lap, would not let you go then just licked you? Did he say anything, like his name or something?”
 
Kagome shook her head as they began to walk again, Kagome's head plastered towards the floor. Everyone was still staring at the perfect that had just screamed such a thing out loud. “He just kept calling me…”
 
“Princess….”a voice purred into her ear from behind her.
 
The girl jumped a mile high and turned around and swung blindly. She felt her hand connect with skin and heard three gasps. She opened her eyes to see a very baffled Hojo in front of her, and her two friends gawking at her.
 
“OhmygodHojoimsosorry!” her words slurred together as she put her two arms on his own trying to steady him out. The boy looked upset, to say the least. “You interrupted our conversation with the wrong word at the wrong time!”
 
The track star shook his head and rubbed his cheek where he had struck him and chuckled. “Don't worry Kagome…I'm sorry. I just wanted to say hi before gym started.” He stared deeply into her chocolate brown eyes and grinned, feeling rather foolish for his failed attempt to flirt. `I must remind myself never to call her that again,' he engrained in his memory. Seeing the piercing eyes of his friends, he nearly started to sweat. “Well…I'll see you later at lunch, Kagome.” He turned and gave her a small wave before walking off to meet up with his friends.
 
The girls glared at her harder as they reached their class. Rin couldn't hold it anymore. “You just slapped Hojo!” She couldn't help but state the obvious. “Did that guy at the club mess you up that bad?”
 
Kagome stared at her friend and sighed. She thought it was impossible but her face grew to a dark crimson. “You don't understand…he licked me. The ass licked me!”
 
Sango crossed her arms and stared at her best friend. “Kagome, how long have we been friends?”
 
Kagome sighed and put her hands in front of her eyes. “Fourteen years, Sango. What of it?”
 
“Kai Demago…he licked you in sixth grade….Hiken Brau, he kissed you last year. Never, and I mean never, Kagome, have I seen you this frustrated over one boy where it lasts for three days. You always told me right away when it happened then I helped you kick the boy's ass! What's different?” Sango suddenly gasped and pointed at her friend. “You thought he was hot! A complete hottie licked you!”
 
Kagome peered over the tips of her fingers at her two staring friends. They could hardly contain themselves with laughter. Her eyes darkened. “Rin…you know Mr. Perfect that you were so angry about that night? The God that was at your bar?”
 
Rin nodded and gasped. “Hey…that was my Mr. Perfect! If you tell me he licked you, I'll be really pissed!” She crossed her arms and pouted.
 
Kagome sighed and closed her eyes. “No, it was Mr. Prefect's younger brother, the almighty God's reincarnation!”
 
Both girls gawked at their friend for a long time. Sango was the first to speak. “Mr. Perfect had a brother?”
 
Kagome nodded and glared at her hands, twiddling her fingers together. “He was…perfect, Sango. Absolutely beautiful…golden eyes, beautiful silver hair. I've never seen anything like him. But he was such a jerk!” She grunted in frustration. “Why are the gorgeous ones always assholes?”
 
Rin smiled and rubbed her friend's back. “Don't worry Kagome; you'll never have to see him again so it's all good!”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
No more then two feet away stood a gawking InuYasha. He stared at the girls until Miroku prodded him to approach the teacher, who was standing in front of the girls. InuYasha forced himself to direct his attention from the girls to Miroku. `She thinks I'm a God…wow…' he felt a smirk crawl its way to his lips. “What do you want Miroku?”
 
Miroku glared in confusion at the boy then pointed to the teacher. “Go tell him who you are! You need to sign in for roll call!”
 
InuYasha glared from the teacher to the girls then back. `If I do that, they will probably tell me to take off my hood. Damnit all…I could so use this as an upper hand!' he grumbled as Miroku grabbed his hand and pulled him to the male gym coach. “Mr. Floydd…this is InuYasha…he's new here. First day and all…didn't bring gym clothes.”
 
The gym coach looked over the boy in front of him through a pair of thin sunglasses. “Welcome to Takahashi High. First rule of thumb, no sweatshirts in gym class…and loose the sunglasses.” InuYasha stared at the man who very quickly became impatient. “I mean now, slacker!”
 
InuYasha ignored the teacher and turned to face the girls. `She needs to look at me…' he listened for the right combination of words to exit Kagome's mouth again.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Kagome sighed as the two girls went into a deep discussion about `Mr. Perfect and his godly brother'. `Why did I tell them?' she asked herself over and over. This would not be dropped now for months. `He was such an arrogant jerk…just thinking he could touch me like that!' Thinking about it sent shivers up her spine. For a month Sango had tried so desperately to convince Kagome to go out with Hojo. `Hojo is a nice guy…he dresses nice, is polite, courteous…' she sighed as she looked at her friends. `And he would never ever touch me like that!' She gasped at her thought. `Do I want to be touched like that?' Her face started to grow red again.
 
Rin giggled at her friend's dilemma. “I think someone wants to see the god-like-brother again.”
 
Kagome frowned and stared at her friend. “No, I don't. I hope I never see him again! What kind of perv goes around licking people and calling them princess?”
 
Sango leaned in and whispered into Kagome's ear, “The kind that you are attracted to?”
 
Kagome blushed and yelled at her friend, “I am not attracted to that scumbag! Sango…he licked me. He pulled me onto his lap and nearly molested me!”
 
Sango yelled back at her friend, not nearly as loud though, “And you enjoyed every minute of it. Admit it Kagome, that's why you didn't want to tell us! If you didn't enjoy it, then you would have told us immediately so we could have ripped his balls off! Just admit it, it turned you on!”
 
Kagome's face flushed and she stalked off towards their gym teacher. `It really did…' She took a deep breath to ask her gym teacher if she could run to the bathroom. `I need to get away from them…I need time to think.' She paused when she saw him talking to the new hood boy and Miroku. “Great, just what the world needs, more pervs.” She crossed her arms and stared angrily at the back of the boy's shirt.
 
InuYasha turned around and stared back at Kagome, a smile tugging at his lips. “Hey, I'm not the one screaming out about my sex life in the middle of a gymnasium! So keep your comments to yourself, Princess!” InuYasha smirked as all words died on Kagome's lips. Her face had started to twist with anger when he started his sentence but with the final name, her face dropped. `She looks like she's gonna pass out!' InuYasha had to use all of his self-control to keep from bursting out laughing. She stared at him, her eyes wide. InuYasha reached up and removed his sunglasses and gave Kagome a cocky smile. “Now what were you saying about someone being a God, sweetie?”
 
Kagome's eyes looked like they were to pop out of her head. She gasped as the new boy enveloped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. He leaned down and added, “You taste as good as you look…”
 
Kagome reached up and slapped the boy across his face. That got everyone's attention. Sango and Rin were immediately by her side and froze as their eyes fell into his gaze. Rin muttered, “That must be Mr. Prefect's brother.” A small moan of agreement leaked out of Sango's mouth as they stared from the new boy to Kagome. Kagome's face was pale and her mouth was shaped in an `oh' form. InuYasha threw back his hood and smirked once more at Kagome. He flicked his tongue at her in a very provocative manor then raised an eyebrow. He then turned his back to the girl and stared at the teacher, feeling three sets of eyes burning through the back of his sweatshirt and ignored Miroku's intense glare. `God this is going to be a good year!'
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Enjoy and R&R.
 
-A blanket disclaimer to the InuYasha characters: they aren't mine so don't sue! Those that are OC's…they are…so don't use. loveyalots!
 
- A special thanks to my wonderful betas Angelevie and Shizuka Kaze.