InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Operation: obtain the unobtainable ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~

 

~<>~ Chapter 31 ~<>~ Operation: Obtain the unobtainable

 

I guess I'm going to have to keep the warnings coming…there is a lot of acidic content and yes, one lemon, in the chapter…and a lot of tension. So yeah…recapping…not responsible for thoughts running wild in someone's mind. Blah blah blah.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Miroku opened his door to his town house with a fat grin plastered to his sleek face. He stepped to the side and allowed Sango to enter it before him, as he closed and locked the door behind them. He turned to face Sango and paused. Sango whirled around once they were inside and as soon as the door was closed, slammed a hand on the door, pinning Miroku in his spot. She stared at him for a moment, her eyes narrowed. "What the hell were you trying to eavesdrop on earlier?"

Miroku frowned as he let his luminous violet eyes trace the curves of her body. Returning his gaze to meet her mahogany eyes, he gave her a small smile. "I wanted to make sure that Kagome was okay and that her and InuYasha were okay. I care about them…you know…it's been a long time since I had a real friend and I really regard InuYasha as a brother I never had. I wanted to make sure he wasn't lining himself up to get hurt or something."

Sango put her other hand on the other side of the door, their bodies' mere inches from each other. She stared up into the boy's eyes and gave him a small smirk; "don't worry about Kagome…she's head over heels in love with that boy. I've never seen her so…giddy. And trust me when I say that's an accomplishment."

Miroku returned her smile and placed a hand on her hip, gently tracing circles on the slightly exposed skin. "So…now that we know our friends are in love…"

Sango looked the boy over for a moment before letting her hands fall from the door to his shoulders. With a grin, she hopped from the floor towards the boy. He seemed like he was ready for it…as she left the ground he moved a step away from the door and caught her with one hand resting on her ass, the other hand wrapped around her waist. As she felt herself connect with his chest, she wrapped her legs around his hips and crushed her lips against his. He met her brutal kiss and turned them around and pushed her back against the door. He kissed her back roughly, letting his hand on her ass indulge in the muscle it was supporting. Miroku nearly gasped when Sango shoved her tongue into his mouth, meeting his tongue head on clashing in an invasion of the others mouth. He lowered her feet to the ground and roughly tugged at her shirt, pulling it up over her head. Breaking away from the kiss, he let out a ragged gasp, "Sango…if you wanted me this badly…"

~*~*~*~*@_@~*~*~*~*~*~

Sango crushed her lips against his again, only retracting to mutter, "shut up Miroku!" she kissed him back then ripped his shirt over his head with a light growl of pleasure. She snagged his lips again and ran her nails down his back as she grasped the exposed flesh.

Miroku hissed at the sting of her nails in his back. Not that it hurt…but it turned him on. He let his hands slide from her hips to stomach, then traced over the soft skin, raising his hands slowly against her tanned body. He let his fingers trace the fullness of her breasts and dance about her hardened buds under the satin material that she was wearing as a bra. He snuck a hand behind her back and released her bra in a matter of seconds. Pulling it from her body, he pulled his lips from hers to soak in the sight before him. For years this was his wet dream…the one thought that got him through the day; Sango…in his apartment…nearly naked…and wanting him. But this was so much better...so much better. He let his hands fall back down to her nipples and traced the buds with two fingers. He leaned forward and kissed her again, revering in the scene before him. He let his lips dance from her lips to trace her chin with tender kisses, which became hungrier as he let his tongue graze her neck. He began sucking at her pulse as his hands cupped her breasts.

Sango moaned under the attention her body was receiving from the man of her dreams. She never told anyone, mostly for her friend's reactions to Miroku in seventh grade, but she had always wanted Miroku. For four years she was able to hide those desires…desires that she would not even consult Kagome about. But now…now it was real, now he was here with her and he wanted her as much as she wanted him. She had been convinced for a long period of time that he didn't want her because he had feelings for her…she believed he only because he wished to obtain the unobtainable. Now she knew better and it panged her to know that for four years they could have had a great relationship…but when push came to shove she wouldn't change their position for her life. She let her hands drift from the tiny half crescent nail marks she had engraved on his back to his chest, tracing the firm muscles that laid beneath his skin. Sure, he wasn't buff nor was he that chiseled either, but he had enough muscles to make her knees weak with desire.

Miroku let his lips travel from her pulse down her collarbone and chest to her breasts. Taking one nipple in his mouth, he let his tongue dance about the bundle of nerves. His hands then traveled lower to the brim of her jeans. Letting his fingers pull at the buttons of her jeans and he lifted his mouth and let his purple eyes meet her lust filled pair. "Are you sure about this Sango…I mean, I don't you to feel rushed."

Sango answered his question by leaning down and letting her lips meet his in a simple passionate kiss. Her voice was raw and seductive as she rasped out, "I want you Miroku…"

~*~*@_@*~*~* Okay…open your eye's my friends, its over.

 

Miroku gave her a grin and pulled her from the door, leading her by both hands towards the bedroom. He grinned as he turned, still holding her hands. The smile fell from his face as he gazed down his dark hallway. `Wait…' he turned slowly to stare into the kitchen, which was on his left. When he chose his house, he made sure that the kitchen was a step away from his bedroom and the bathroom was even closer. He paused mid step as he glared into the reflection on the microwave. He wasn't stupid…he knew that Japan was never that safe. Instead of having cameras and such in his house, he had arranged his appliances to give him a glimpse into the opposing room. What he saw made his blood run cold. The silhouette of two men holding what could have been guns were standing by the doorway closest to the two, waiting for them to round the corner. Miroku heard Sango about to cry out in surprise at his sudden stop and he turned and plastered his mouth against hers. His eyes, though, told another story. Demanding her attention, he glanced towards the kitchen. It took her a moment but she finally saw in the microwave by way of chance the two other men. Her eyes widened as he pulled back and groaned, trying to keep the intruders suspicion under wraps, "god Sango, I want you so bad…"

Sango began walking back towards the door and called out with a moan and seductive under tone, "no, Miroku…not a bed or a couch…I want you here…I want you to take me against the fuckin wall." They pushed their way back to the wall nearest to the door and couch. He reached into the end table by the door and pulled out a .22 caliber pistol. He nodded towards the couch and the two made their way in front of it, giving them a clear line to the door and to the bedroom. He gave her a grimace, as if trying to say sorry, before thrusting them into the backrest of the couch, which gave under the pressure and flipped backwards. That was enough noise to drag out the assassins. Two men barreled out of his room, shooting towards the door and the living room. Miroku threw himself on top of Sango to shield her from the array of bullets that sprayed his living room. When the assault stopped, Miroku glanced out from a hole in the upholstery of his couch. One thug was approaching their location, his gun cocked at his side. Miroku took a deep breath before lifting himself high enough to pop off three shots into the man's chest and abdomen. The first guy fell backwards as Miroku dropped back behind the couch. The other intruder let loose another spray of bullets from some type of semi-automatic rifle.

Miroku yelped as a bullet pierced his exposed arm, digging a hole straight through his muscle and bone. He stared at the wound then struggled to stand up again. He had to take out the other gunner before he killed them both. Miroku turned to find the remaining assassin standing over the two of them; a sick smile plastered on his face as he raised his gun. Time seemed to stand still as Miroku swallowed hard. `This is it…he's going to slaughter us here…' Then he felt himself being shoved to the side.

Sango knew they were in a tight spot. She shoved Miroku to her left as he braced to let their lives end like that. She reared back, and kicked the man in his shin. Though he pulled the trigger, the bullets went into the wall at the far side of the apartment. Sango jumped to her feet and grabbed one end of the gun with her right hand and round housed the guy with her right leg, switching her feet quickly and following through with a swift kick to the groin. She pulled the gun from his hands as he fell backwards and still holding the barrel of the weapon, she brought the handle across the man's face, sending him into the ground in an unconscious heap. Her right eye twitched as she glared back at Miroku. "Are you okay, Miroku?" she saw the amount of blood pouring down his naked arm and she gasped. He looked a little pale…but then again, someone had just tried to kill them. She ran towards the door and grabbed the shirt she had peeled off of him moments before and brought it back. Wrapping it on his forearm like a tourniquet, she managed to slow the blood flow.

Miroku watched Sango with a morbid curiosity as she pulled some Mcgiever shit to save his life. "s'kay Sango, I'll be okay…lets just get out of here before the reinforcements pile in. grab the phone and call the police…we can wait downstairs or somewhere…"

She grabbed his arm and helped him to his feet. She frowned as she then walked to the man Miroku shot. She slid two fingers across his neck, checking for a pulse. She shook her head slowly then riffled through the man's pockets and pulled out a wallet. Opening it up, a shining badge assaulted her eyes. "Oh shit." She stood up and grabbed her shirt off the floor and threw it hastily over her head.

Miroku could see the police badge from where he was standing and let out a deep sigh while shaking his head. "Naraku's minions…we need to warn Yash!" he reached for his phone and she grabbed from his hand. "If they came after us, ten to one they already went after them. We have to get the hell out of here, now! Come on…" opening the door, she glanced about the hallway. "Grab your gun…we're going to need it."

Miroku nodded, suddenly feeling very woozy. He knew that he could not go to the hospital… anything to do with the police was out. Suddenly he felt very apprehensive about the whole situation. "This isn't good…" he took a step towards Sango's location.

Sango turned and grabbed his uninjured arm, yanking him behind her. "No shit Sherlock…come on…we need to get to the mansion."

Miroku shook his head as she pulled him down the sidewalk towards her car, all eyes alert on the thought of being shot at again. "No…if they already came after us, like you said, they already got Yash. Going to the mansion would be a death wish."

Sango checked under her car then unlocked it, opening a door for Miroku. "We need to get out of sight…this isn't going to be good."

Miroku nodded as Sango started the car and took off down the road into the dark horizon, fear fueling their blood.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sesshoumaru grimaced as the four sat in front of the most run down pile of shacks he had ever seen in his life. Each hut was an individual dwelling, the rooms were cheap and the roaches that infested them an added bonus. He counted the loose change they had found again in his hand. Between the four of them…all of which who were wearing enough clothing to fully cloth two people…they had gathered twenty dollars. A room was twenty-seven. The skimpily clad girl next to him sighed deeply and called out, "Now what…"

Kagome made a grab for the money in Sesshoumaru's hand and opened her door. "Let me…I'll get us the damn room. Just don't follow me," her eyes met InuYasha as she gave him the sternest look, directing the comment more to him then anyone else.

InuYasha glared at her from the back of the car. He wanted to argue about her prancing into the shit hole that the owners had the audacity to call an office in little more then a shirt at one o'clock in the damn morning. He wanted to stop her but he knew that neither he nor his brother would be able to convince the American son of a bitch who ran the place to bargain with them.

Kagome shut the door, and walked barefooted across the stony pavement and walked into the office. To her, it reeked like a ham sandwich left under a car seat for two months. She blinked under the blinding florescent light and regarded the clerk. He was younger, maybe three years older then her at the absolute most. He was reading some sleazy porn magazine Kagome figured as she watched him stuff it under the counter. His green eyes widened as he let them roam over her body, eyeing each piece of exposed skin and licking his lips at her luscious curves. To him, she had just stepped out of the magazine. She cleared her throat then strut to the counter, resting both of her arms on the wooden barrier between the two of them. "Excuse me…" she let herself lean forward slightly, letting him catch a good glimpse of her cleavage. `It's a damn good thing that InuYasha is in the car or else he would rip this assholes eyes right out of his body!'

The man behind the counter gave her a wide grin, having about as many teeth as a jackerlantern, and winked at her, "no need to excuse yourself beautiful…now what can I do for you angel?"

Kagome fought the need to sneer as she tapped her fingers gingerly across the wooden counter seductively. "Well, you see…me and my friends got into a little scuffle…" she hiccupped lightly and then followed up with a very girlish giggle, "with uh…some people…and we really need like a place to uh…sleep."

The man's eyes widened as he looked over her shoulder out into the darkness. One light lit up the parking lot and he could just about make out three other longhaired individuals in the car. He turned back to gaze at Kagome, lust filling his eyes. "Is that so, beautiful. I'm so sorry…so what can I do for you?"

Kagome let off another giggle and propped one hand on the counter, resting her chin in her cupped hand. "Well…could we like rent a room or something?"

The man looked her over again and then stood slightly to once more take in her outfit…or there lack of. He gave her a rather bone chilling hentai smile "sure baby, I can do that. Its twenty-seven dollars a night but for a pretty piece of tail like yourself, I'll consider knocking it down some. But first, why don't you tell big Bob who you're running from."

Kagome cringed inwardly as she twirled some of her hair through her fingers, giving him a hazy glare, "well…see, we were at this bangin' party and like the cops felt the need to end our fun. We're like so not allowed to drink, legally at least, so we took off. And we can't go home smashed…" she hiccupped again and gave him a fleeting smile. She could feel Inuyasha's eyes piercing her back. `Please let him stay in the car...please god let him stay in the car!' "The problem, Bob, is that I only have twenty dollars…and we really wanted to party all week…" she frowned and let her shoulders slide back, resting her chin in her hands on the counter. She was sure that if he stretched a step higher, he would have been able to see clear down her shirt. She had never, ever, done anything so creepy in the life. For the briefest second, she felt like a whore. She just kept reminding herself exactly why she needed to do this…why they needed to hide.

Bob must have known he had a view down Kagome's shirt because he turned bright red as he shuffled his feet nervously, a etchi grin still plastered to his face. "Well then precious…that's a long time to party, don't you think? Don't a pretty little thing like you go to school?"

Kagome shrugged and tossed her hair over her shoulder and batted her eyes at him, "fuck school…" she giggled and put a hand out towards the man, dangling her fingers below his chin. "We just want to chill and party…you know…just have fun."

Bob's smile only doubled as he stood slowly. "Well then girly, I think if you ladies want a room for the week…we're going to need to talk about payment." He moved around the counter and leaned next to Kagome, his eyes glazed over in a manner that made Kagome's skin crawl.

Kagome swallowed as discretely as she could as she licked her lips slowly. She knew all she had to do was call InuYasha and he would be there in a second to save her. She hated this…she hated using any part of her body to persuade this scumbag to help them. But they needed this room…staying in her car was NOT an option, no matter how many times InuYasha claimed it as. "Well Bob…what did you have in mind?"

Bob shrugged and let his hand drift to her shoulder, playing lightly with the hair that lay on it. "You on your knees was one thought…"

Kagome thought her teeth were going to snap in half for how hard she had her jaw clenched. She still forced the smile to withstand on her lips as she rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him away, "oh come on now…you're gonna make me blush. I'm serious though, I'll give you twenty now and the rest we owe you by the end of the week. I promise…" somewhere behind Bob's back she heard a car door slam and she cringed at how the metal clanged. `Oh god, he's pissed…he's going to fuck this up.' She held out the twenty she had crinkled in her hand and gave him a daringly sexy glare, "come on and help a girl out."

Bob let his hand drift from her shoulder to her chin. He took the money that she held in her outstretched hand and gave her a long wink. "That sounds dandy, darling…so how bout you and your friends get settled then come down here and party with me. I'll show you how to have a real good time. And we'll talk more about you on your knees suc…" The man let out a sudden howl as his head snapped backwards, a clawed hand holding a fist full of his greasy blonde hair. His eyes were wide with sheer panic.

A very dangerous enraged voice called from behind him, "if you ever think about finishing that sentence, I swear to god, you fat fuck, they will never find your body! Keep your filthy paws off my bitch, got it?"

The man nodded swiftly as InuYasha let go of his hair. He turned to stare at the hanyou, his eyes wide with fear. He glared back at Kagome then back at InuYasha, his eyes narrowing as he looked at the long haired boy in front of him. if looks could kill, he would have been twenty feet in the ground from the fury that swirled in the amber eyes in front of him. Bob shifted uncomfortably in the presence of the Youkai and glared behind his shoulder at Kagome, "I thought…but you said…" he frowned realizing he had just been had and crossed his arms. Looking at Kagome he shook his head, yet was unable to keep his eyes from her bare legs, "you're a tricky little fox, ain't ya?"

Kagome grinned at the man, taking a key from the rack on the wall and winked back at him quickly. "You should be glad I came in here…cause if you tried that shit with the other girl whose with us, her boyfriend would have disembowel you. Thanks Bob…and I will get you the money." She turned on her heels, dragging out a still growling InuYasha behind her. InuYasha turned at the door to glare back at the gawking man. InuYasha held out two fingers, point at his own eyes first then flipping his hand towards the man, blatantly alerting him to the fact that he would be watching him. He then pointed one finger at the man with an outstretched arm before shaking his head and trailing off behind Kagome.

Bob watched the two disappear into the darkness before slumping back to his stool, his one hand grabbing the dirty magazine that would be his salvation from that incident. "Fuckin hot ass bitch…"

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

"Was the fucking necessary? I mean honestly Kagome, was it?" InuYasha threw the bags down onto the floor of the tiny one room hut and glared daggers at her. "I mean, if I hadn't interrupted…who fuckin knows what the dickwad would have done to you." the anger flared from the hanyou as he practically screamed at the girl before him, "He could have raped you, Kagome...he could have…"

Kagome reached out and draped two fingers across his lips gently. She leaned forward and replaced her fingers with her lips and kissed him lightly. "Please don't yell InuYasha…it's been a rough night."

InuYasha growled as he turned and shut the door and locked it securely. He folded his arms and rested his head against the decrepit wood for a moment, closing his eyes. Calling out from his perplexed state, his voice was hardly over a whisper, "I don't like what just happened."

Kagome crossed her arms in front of her body, suddenly feeling rather cold. "You think I liked doing it? I didn't, if that's what you think. And honestly, if you think that then you need your head examined."

InuYasha snapped open his eyes and glared at her over his shoulder, both of his arms still resting on the door. He couldn't help his spiteful tone, "you sure as hell looked like you were enjoying being a cock tease."

Kagome gaped at the boy and narrowed her eyes. "That hurts InuYasha…that really hurts." She turned away from the boy with a muttered, "baka," and walked to their small bed. The room was like a cabin. The floor was made of weak floorboards and the beds were little more then cots. The bathroom was the worst part. The tub looked like it could have grown a forest somewhere in its mold…the toilet was yellow from its original white porcelain color...the water had a tinge of brown in it. All together, they were in a rat hole. She sat down on the bed and put her head into her hands.

Another female voice called out from the other side of the room from under the warm protection of a set of arms that were wrapped around her, "leave her alone InuYasha! She got us a room, didn't she?"

InuYasha pushed himself off the door and wiped his hands on his blue jeans. "Shouldn't you be sleeping or something Rin?"

Sesshoumaru was the next to comment but he was more of a voice from somewhere behind Rin lost under her thick locks of black hair that draped his face. "Who can sleep with your incisive yapping, baka? Shut your damned mouth, keep those hentai hands to yourself and go to bed."

InuYasha gave what he could see of his brother the finger and sat down on the opposite side of the bed from Kagome. He sighed and ran a hand over his face. Dropping backwards onto the `mattress', he groaned and snaked a hand out and wrapped an arm around Kagome's waist. He heard her yelp but ignored it as he pulled her to his chest. He used his free hand to turn her body to a comfortable position and kissed her forehead. While stroking her hair, he whispered, "I'm sorry…I didn't mean that. I guess I'm just stressed…"

Kagome huffed and tried to pull out of his arms. "Let me go, InuYasha. I'm not giving in that easy…"

InuYasha grunted and flipped them over so that she was lying on her back under his arms and his torso. He pulled one of his hands and wiped her bangs out of her eyes, "Princess, I'm ready to fight over this one…just go ahead and try me." he gave her a wicked smile and closed the distance between them. "After all, we need to finish what we started at the house." He gave her a slow wink and leaned down and licked her lips with his tongue. She gasped and he forced his tongue into her mouth, pushing past her teeth and swabbing the back of her mouth. He sealed the connection with his mouth pushing against hers.

Kagome gasped as he bombarded her mouth with his and stifled a moan. She tried to push against his shoulders but to no avail did she succeed. She shut her mouth tightly as he pulled back and frowned at him. She gave him a playful shove and a defiant stare.

InuYasha laughed at her stubbornness and nuzzled her cheek with his nose. "You really want to keep fighting, Princess?" when she cocked her head and raised an eyebrow he grinned. "I should have figured as much." He let his hand dip between her exposed legs and teased her with the flick of his finger. Her eyes shot open and she gasped. He once again took advantage of the situation and covered her mouth with his and placed his tongue back into her mouth.

A voice broke the silence that lingered like molasses in the hut. And it was a very cold and demanding voice at that. "Honestly, baka, do you have no decency? Keep it in your pants for tonight, InuYasha…do you think you can manage that?"

InuYasha rolled his eyes and glared over his left shoulder to the cot on the other side of the room. He sneered at the legs hanging off the end of the cot and shouted back, "shut up, Sesshoumaru. I'll do whatever I fucking want to…"

Rin was the next to shout back at the flustered boy, "look, I think everyone in this fucking cabin is frustrated to shit but guess what…deal with it. InuYasha, you don't like it, take your fucking hand and go out back. Leave poor Kagome alone!"

InuYasha felt his face growing red as he screamed back at Rin, "maybe your boyfriend needs his hand…" InuYasha felt his head being turned by a hand on his chin and was silenced when a pair of lips crashed against his.

Kagome kissed him with everything she had in her until he was decently still. She pulled back and glared at him. "Just shut up tonight, InuYasha...please? I'm tired and I really don't want to deal with this. Lets just go to sleep…"

InuYasha growled but still wrapped an arm around Kagome and flipped them again, landing on his back with her curled against his chest. He winched in pain from the wounds but blew it off as he pulled his coat over their legs, trying to keep the heat in. The cots didn't even have blankets. `This shack has to be here from like the fucking feudal era or something…god this place sucks!'

Kagome snuggled her head into to fit in the grove between his arm and his chest and closed her eyes. "Thank you InuYasha."

InuYasha glared down at her and shook his head slowly. `I'll get you Kagome…just you wait. I'll get you good.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Somewhere a few minutes after everyone had fallen asleep, an echoing knock at the door jolted the four awake. InuYasha was the first out of bed and was holding his brother's berretta while glaring at the door. Sesshoumaru was on his other side, Toikijyn held firmly at his side. The two looked at each other and nodded slowly. InuYasha reached out and unlocked the door and kicked it open, pointing the gun at the person outside of the hut, ready to blow their head off it need be.

Miroku jumped back as his friend shoved a gun in his face and Sango yelped. "Holy fuckin shit man, don't shoot!"

InuYasha lowered the gun and glared at the two. "What the fuck are you…" he sniffed once and glared at the wound on Miroku's shoulder. His eyes widened as he glared about outside the hut before ushering them inside. "Oi Miroku, what the fuck happened to you, monk?"

Sango lowered Miroku to sit on the cot that Kagome had cleared off for him. They could sleep on the floor…Miroku was wounded and had precedence over them. Sango was by his side in a second, her hand gently supporting him from falling over. "Two guys ambushed us in his apartment…I take it as someone got to you guys as well." Sango ran a hand through her loose hair and sighed. "He took out one guy…but….err…" Sango glanced around the hut worry etching her face.

Rin was the first by her side, kneeling in front of her. She put a hand on Sango's knee and looked at her cautiously, "Sango, who was it?"

Miroku groaned and called out in a rather dry arid tone, "he was a crooked cop…saw the badge."

"Fuck me! Damnit to hell, we're in shit now! A cop Miroku?" InuYasha paced back and forth in front of the two, scratching his head with the hand holding the gun, "how could you be so careless? Damnit all…now the cops are going to be after us as well…"

Kagome spoke up before InuYasha could, "shut up, InuYasha, for all you know those guys laying dead in your house could have been cops! Naraku owns the cops or did you forget that?"

Sesshoumaru stroked his chin, deep in thought, a thin frown etching his features, "Miroku, you are here with me and InuYasha for the next few days. We have to lay low until something blows over. We need a plan…we have to expose Naraku and we need to do it quickly." Sesshoumaru glared at the boy wielding the gun like a toy and reached over and plucked it out of his hand. "You'll shoot your eye out with that thing, baka."

Kagome eased Miroku to lay down on the cot and ran to the bathroom. She grabbed a bar of soap that Rin had packed and a washcloth. Soaking it in hot water, she returned and stared at the wound. His arm was starting to lose its color and he was saying it was numb. "This is not good…Miroku, you should go to a hospital."

Miroku shook his head and poked at the wounded flesh while grimacing, "I can hardly feel it…" he blinked a few times and sighed, "I can't go near doctors…doctors are required by law to report gun shot wounds…they would investigate and hey, a dead cop in my living room won't help."

Kagome dabbed the wound with the washcloth, cleaning the abrasion. "We need something to sanitize the wound….something to disinfect it."

Rin gasped and ran to her bag. Digging through her bag, she pulled out a bottle of absolute vodka. "Here…use this."

Kagome took the bottle carefully, raising an eyebrow to her. She stared at Miroku for a moment then handed him the bottle. "Take a deep swig…this is going to hurt!"

Miroku grasped the bottle and scowled. After a moment of shaking his head, he took a long gulp of the vile liquid. He pulled the bottle away and coughed once, the alcohol burning his throat. He handed the bottle back to Kagome and took a deep breath. "Damn Rin, what's with the hard liquor?"

Rin shrugged sheepishly and turned to find both Sesshoumaru and InuYasha glaring at her. "What…I figured after all that shit we would need it!"

InuYasha nodded, obviously impressed by her choice of hard liquor and gave Kagome a wide grin; "try not to use all of that…that can really help me sleep tonight…"

Kagome narrowed her eyes as she poured some of the liquid onto the cloth she was holding, "I'll give you something to let you sleep tonight…" though she meant it as a threat…something to knock him out…she knew how it sounded and blushed profusely.

InuYasha grinned like the Cheshire cat and cocked an eyebrow at the girl, "hey now…don't promise me things that you won't keep up your end of the bargain on."

Kagome dabbed his wound with the cloth and Miroku grimaced. She chose to ignore the grinning boy behind her. "Gomen Miroku…but I have to do this…"

InuYasha pushed past Kagome and grabbed the cloth from her hand. "Don't torture the poor boy…let me." he grinned and poured liquid from the bottle over the gash in his arm. Miroku howled in pain and InuYasha patted the wound with the cloth, soaking up the excess liquid. He then took off his wife beater and wrapped it around the wound. Only after making sure his wife beater was securely around the wound, he released the tourniquet. Miroku's eyes widened with the blood rush to his arm and swayed slightly in his seat. "Holy shit dude…that's a head rush to remember…. oh, that don't feel to good."

Sango crawled onto the bed next to Miroku and pulled him back to the pillows. Laying him on his side, she brushed his bangs from his face. "Get some sleep Miroku…you'll be okay in the morning."

Miroku gave her a small smile and kissed the hand that was gently tracing his cheek. "Stay with me?"

Sango glanced at the others, her cheeks pinking then nodded once. She crawled up in front of the boy and put her head into his chest. "Try to relax Miroku…I know it hurts…but maybe you can…" she paused and groaned when she heard a slight snore coming from the boy. "Well…guess he's okay." She looked over her shoulder at the four others, who were watching them carefully. Even Sesshoumaru had propped himself up on his elbows to stare at the duo. "What?"

Kagome grinned and shook her head. "Nothing at all. I do suggest we get some sleep, we do have school in the morning."

InuYasha turned to glare at her, his eyes wide. "You have got to be fuckin kidding me. You cannot go to school Kagome…you can't. To many people out there are ready to fuckin kill us!"

Kagome shrugged and put a finger to his chin, shutting his gaping mouth, "and if we don't go…we fail. I cannot fail my classes InuYasha…"

Sesshoumaru scoffed as he lay back down. His normal pristine flat hair was ruffled about his head and dark circles were forming under his eyes. Everyone was beat and it was known. "I did not know, Kagome, that failing your classes was worse a fate then dying."

Kagome gave him a shallow laugh and a glare, "then you do not know my mother."

Rin shrugged and laid down next to Sesshoumaru on the cot. "We can't stop living our lives…why am I the only one who seems to understand this? Besides, if we disappear, Naraku will chose to come at us vicariously through other people we care about. I would not put it past that bastard to try to take out Souta or our other friends…" she felt Sesshoumaru tighten his grip around her waist trying to sooth her. It worked.

Kagome nodded in agreement with Rin, "I'm going…I don't care if you don't. Sesshoumaru should not go cause I'm starting to believe your first on Naraku's shit list, nor should Miroku cause well…he's wounded. But if I don't go, its gonna be conspicuous."

InuYasha rolled his eyes and glared about the hut. "Hey, just where the fuck are we supposed to sleep? You gave our bed to the lechers…"

Kagome shrugged and sat down on the floor. "I don't care about sleeping the floor…"

InuYasha rolled his eyes and sneered. "Do you care about an earwig climbing into your ears? Or how about finding cockroach eggs in your hair? Do you care about that?"

Kagome bolted off the floor, shivering and wiping off her clothes at the thought of the insects. She turned and glared at the now laughing boy. "So what do you suggest InuYasha…where do we sleep?"

InuYasha scratched the back of his head and shrugged, "fuck if I know…you, wench, are the one who gave up our bed."

Kagome sighed and glared over her shoulder at Sango. "Hey Sango…do you have thirty bucks so we can get a hut?"

Sango blinked herself awake and stared foggy eyed at the girl. "i…no…we ran….i don't keep change in my car. If you want, I can roll him over…"

Kagome threw a glance at InuYasha who simply crossed his arms and scowled. "No, that's okay…I think we are going to go sleep in the car." She turned and gave the boy a small smile. "Sango, can you lock the door behind us?"

Sango blinked again and sat up. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to go off sleeping outside in the open. What if Naraku or his lackeys come looking for us and see you two? Bullets can pierce glass you know."

InuYasha growled and rolled his eyes. "Sango…don't scare her. I am not sleeping at the foot of your bed like some fucking dog…"

Kagome turned to face him, her eyes confused…erratic. "What do we do? Which is the better choice, Earwigs or bullets? What is the lesser of two evils?"

InuYasha glared at Sango as he grabbed Kagome's hand, "do you see what you did? You confused the poor girl." With a grunt, he pulled Kagome to the door. "we will be in the car…where its warm…and where the roaches can't get us." he grimaced and opened the door, pulling her behind him. As the door slammed, Sango stood slowly and locked it. With a sigh, she shook her head and spoke to no one in particular. "I don't think it's a good idea…"

A voice cut through the dead air. "He just wants to get her in the backseat…."

Sango laughed and glanced over at the opposing bed to see Rin crack an eye open and give her a wink. Sango returned to her cot slowly, "Do you really think Kagome would let him nail her in the back of her car?"

"You apparently don't know my brother very well…if he wants something, he won't stop until he gets it."

Rin turned on her side and pecked Sesshoumaru on his lips with a brief kiss, "sounds like another silver haired gold eyed god I know."

A smile played on Sesshoumaru's lips before he tightened his grasp around her waist and pulled her head back into his chest. "Go to sleep, the both of you. If Kagome is serious about school, then you will need to be awake in a few hours."

Sango sighed and dropped back onto the bed with an echoing thump. It was going to be a bad week; she could feel it in her bones.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome reached the car and unlocked it with her clicker. She opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket before climbing into the backseat after InuYasha. She locked the car once they were inside and sat in the opposing seat from him. "Now what?"

InuYasha gave her a devilish grin and raised both eyebrows suggestively at her, "well, if you're asking me what I want to do…"

Kagome blushed profusely and shook her head quickly. "No, hentai, I'm asking how do you want to do this."

InuYasha gave her another smirk and laid down on the seat, pulling Kagome up by her hips to straddle his waist. "This could work…I've always loved the girl on top…"

Kagome hit him in his shoulder as she glowered at him. "I know where your wounded…I could easily torture you…"

InuYasha licked his lips slowly as she straightened herself out on top of him. She rested her head on his chest and draped her legs over his, covering their bodies with the blanket. He ran a hand through her hair and leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I told you not to make promises you could not keep."

Kagome sighed deeply and glared up at the demon, "and I told you to stop being an asshole."

InuYasha scoffed and narrowed his eyes playfully, "and I told you not to call me an asshole, princess."

Kagome groaned and buried her face in his chest, "are we really going to have this conversation again?"

InuYasha shrugged and wrapped his hands around the small of her back. He let one hand drift under her shirt and rest on her exposed backside. "No, but I can think of a couple things we can reminisce on."

Kagome pushed up on the hanyou's chest and glared at him, "if you do not want me to remove that hand from your body, then please remove it from my ass."

InuYasha gave her a frown and pulled his hand back up to her shoulders. "I guess someone doesn't want to play then…"

Kagome sighed and dropped her head back into his chest. After a moment of an awkward silence she felt the need to state, "as I told you before, girls don't always think of sex twenty-four seven…at least I don't."

InuYasha growled in response and rolled his eyes. "Sure Kagome, tell you what, you come to me when you want to play…until then, I won't touch you."

Kagome closed her eyes and shifted her weight to be more comfortable. "Whatever you say…I bet by morning you're all over me."

InuYasha gave her a hentai grin; "care to put a wager on that?"

Kagome shrugged but kept her eyes closed. "What do you have in mind?"

InuYasha thought for a moment then grinned wildly, "Okay…if I am not trying to screw your brains out when we get up in the morning, then you have to finish off what you started at the mansion…" her eyes opened at the comment but she did not respond. There was silence for a moment and Kagome asked in anticipation, "and if you do…" InuYasha laughed lowly and shrugged, "well, if I decide to nail you anyway in the morning, then I would be to think an orgasm from that would be enough…"

Kagome glared at the boy and hit his shoulder again, "how is that beneficial to me?"

InuYasha raised an eyebrow and parted her bangs and moved them out of her face. "Are we forgetting your last earth shaking experience in the basement a few hours ago? You don't want a repeat of that?"
Kagome thought for a moment, trying to put off the boy's perversions. "If I'm right and you're trying to get down my pants by morning…"

InuYasha coughed and glared at her, "you're not wearing pants…"

Kagome sighed and shook her head slowly, "okay, if you're trying to `nail me' when I wake up, then you have to keep it in your pants for the rest of the week…nothing, not a comment not a touch, got it?"

InuYasha gawked at her and internalized the problem. `I can do this…regardless of how easy it would be to take her…right now…this very…damnit, how the fuck can I manage this one? A whole week without touching her…that's just not fair!' with a sigh, he glared at her. "Fine, you got yourself a deal! But know this, you're going down!"

Kagome scoffed and snuck a hand up to rub one of his tiny triangle ears. "Bring it on dog boy…you're going cold turkey for a week!"

They fell into a comfortable silence, which eventually led to sleep for the two lovers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome cracked her eyes open with the blinding sun pouring in its warm rays onto her face. She yawned and stretched out her legs, managing to kick the car door in the process. She sat up quickly, shocked at her surrounds and cracked her head against the ceiling. "Shit!"

InuYasha opened one eye then closed it and yawned. "In the car, remember?"

Kagome rubbed her sore head as she leaned back down to rest her now pounding head on his chest. "I forgot…"

InuYasha laughed a rather hearty laugh. "I'm noticing."

Kagome recapped the night before and gasped. It was morning…school would be starting in…. Kagome straddled the boys lap and leaned over between the driver's seat and the passenger seat. She inserted the key in the ignition and read the clock. 6:45 AM.

InuYasha watched the girl with fascination as she went through all these extravagant lengths to get the time…all she had to do was ask him…he did have a watch. Suddenly he became all too aware of exactly how `exposed' Kagome was in front of him. He swallowed hard and stared at her ass as she leaned in front of him. Recalling the bet they had made, he forced his hands under his body to keep from grabbing her. `I will not lose this bet…I just won't.' he cleared his throat and muttered, "you got the time, you can sit back down now."

Kagome blushed and sat back, finding herself now straddling his waist. Her eyes met his and her blush darkened. She slowly remembered their bet and her mind began to churn. `If he wins this then I have to….' She grimaced and turned to look out the door. She looked towards the hut to see if any of the others were up yet. Glaring back down at the hanyou under her she yawned and stretched backwards, pushing her pelvis against his. She heard him groan and a smile played its way onto her lips. An evil plan sprung to her mind…a plan that she was sure he would get her back for ten fold later. She turned and looked down to the wide-eyed boy under her. She leaned down and gently kissed his lips, making sure to rub herself along his rapidly hardening shaft. "Good morning…"

InuYasha hissed out a moan as she kissed him lightly, making sure to give him a good feel of what he could not have. Even through his boxers, he could feel the warmth from between her legs. `All I need to do is lift her onto me…she's not wearing anything but that damned shirt…' he let out a ragged breath as she laid her head on his chest, kissing his neck on the way down. "That's not fair…"

Kagome gave him an innocent smile and batted her eyes. "What's not fair InuYasha?" following up the innocent act, she pushed herself against his hips for good measure.

InuYasha growled at the pleasure and narrowed his eyes. "You're trying to seduce me!"

Kagome giggled and kissed the side of his neck. "Is it working?" she laughed at his deadpanned expression and kissed his nose. "Live with it." she laughed and leaned her forehead against his.

InuYasha growled as he let his claws sink into her upholstery. He would have flipped her over and made sure she would not be able to walk for a week if they hadn't made that stupid bet. `It will be worth it…then again, I'm sure that if I asked her…' he groaned and sneered, "sneaky bitch, trying to seduce me…keep it up and I swear to god I will fuck you three ways from Sunday!"

Kagome let of a gasp and narrowed her eyes at the demon below her. "That's just raunchy!" she checked her temper before upsetting him and allowing him to win the bet. A though suddenly came to her mind…she had to be at school in less then an hour. They were a half hour away from school and all she had to wear was this ratty tee shirt. She groaned and looked into his eyes. "I need to go to my house…"

InuYasha placed his hands on her hips and stared back at her. His brain was not working right…all he saw was the goddess on his lap that was tempting the darkest corners of his brain. His eyes drifting over her body, he muttered the first thing that came to his mind, "Why?"

Kagome looked down at herself then raised an eyebrow. "I don't think the school will appreciate my…attire."

InuYasha chuckled and nodded swiftly, coming more around to his senses. "I completely agree…. you need pants." he fought back the urge to push himself against her to back up his point…he had to keep his mind calm. Yeah right, like that was going to happen. Closing his eyes, he tried to focus on anything but what he was seeing. `Come on, mind, think of something you don't want to see…uhh…. school, yes…school is a good turnoff…. Kagome in school in a short skirt…mmm…shit, no…damnit all!' he screwed his eyes shut and took a deep breath.

Kagome gave the boy a small smile before climbing off of him. She opened the door and yawned before stepping out of the car. She helped InuYasha out and gave him a small smile. "I'm going to get Rin and Sango…we should be back by six the latest…"

InuYasha scoffed and glared at her. "You don't actually think I'm going to just let you go by yourselves do you?"

Kagome blinked once and tilted her head to her side. "What are you talking about? You can't go with us…"

InuYasha sneered again then yawned, "the hell I can't! Naraku could be back at school…shit Kouga could be back, or that asshole Dachi! I'm not letting you out of my fuckin sight!"

Kagome sighed as she knocked on the huts door. "Its just us…let us in." she turned back and scowled at InuYasha. "And what if the police are looking for you? You take one step onto school property they could easily find you and arrest you. If they arrest you…" she looked to the ground and sighed.

The door opened slightly and Rin slid out from inside of it, dressed in a pair of tight fitting black sweats and a tank top. Her hair was soaking wet and tied back in a ponytail. "Go…Sango's not going and yeah…come on, let's go." Rin nearly dragged Kagome back towards the car by her arm as InuYasha trailed behind a little slower. Rin seemed overly giddy as she tried to run towards the car, dragging the confused girl behind her.

The door to the hut opened again and a soaking wet Sesshoumaru placed himself in the doorframe, a towel wrapped around his waist. He cleared his throat and the three glanced back. InuYasha made a retching sound and screamed back, "baka, put some fuckin pants on! God, you're blinding the world! What is it with this group and the lack there of fuckin pants?"

Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and called out, ignoring his brother. "Rin…don't think you're getting away that, that easily." He turned and frowned at his brother, "InuYasha…if anything happens to her, it's your ass! If anyone lays a hand on her…"

InuYasha frowned and waved a hand at Sesshoumaru, turning on his heels. "Don't worry, no one is going to fuck with your bitch. I'll put my life on that oath."

Sesshoumaru glanced back at Rin, who was ten shades of red, and gave her a small smirk. He mouthed `just wait' then turned around and closed the door to the hut.

Kagome glared at Rin as she unlocked her car and climbed in. Rin sat in the back as InuYasha called shotgun. "What the hell was that about?"

Rin sat down and sighed, her face still beet red. "Don't worry about it…"

Kagome sighed and shook her head slowly. "You want to know what…you're right, I don't think I want to know…"

InuYasha snickered and glared back at Rin. "You had to do something to aggravate him…he would never debase himself to walk in public like that without good reason…"

Rin shrugged and yawned. "He wanted to take a shower…I kind of led him on then jumped out of the shower, flushed the toilet and ran off to meet you guys, praying you were ready to go."

InuYasha scowled and shook his head, letting a small laugh escape his lips at his brother's expense. "You're evil, Rin. Give a guy a hard on then douse him in cold water…that's just wrong."

Kagome laughed and rolled her eyes. "…Rin, that was evil…"

Rin shrugged and laid her head back on the headrest. "I'm just really tired and I heard Sango shout that you guys were on your way to get us. She wasn't feeling to good…something about not being able to sleep and earwigs…I don't know."

InuYasha simply grinned as Kagome rolled her eyes.

Rin shuffled her feet in the back the put her head against the seat and closed her eyes. "Wake me up when we get there…I'm just gonna take a nap."

Kagome looked in her rear view mirror and gave the girl a warm smile. "I need to stop by my house first…I need to take a shower and get clothes…we might miss first period."

Rin yawned with her eyes still closed and slurred out, "That's fine…no complaints…just leave me in the car…"

InuYasha scowled and turned to glare in between the seats, "the hell we will…I am not going to just leave you as a take out order for anyone watching the house. You're coming inside…" he groaned as he heard a loud snore escape the girl in the back. Turning around, he narrowed his eyes, "sounds to me like none of them got any sleep….i wonder what we missed."

Kagome rolled her eyes and continued driving. `I really hope that Naraku has stationed anyone at my house…god, what if they already got Souta? Hopefully he spent the night at Karron's…. god that's pathetic. I'm hoping my fifteen year old brother is sleeping at a girl's house…' with a sigh, she tightened her grip on the steering wheel and pushed the car a little faster.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~

Kagome pulled into the driveway and nearly threw herself out of the car before she could park it. She ran up to the shrine's front door and threw it open. Her mind would not stop wielding since the first thought of Souta being hurt entered her mind. Something wasn't right and it had started eating away at her. Souta had apologized for dragging the family into this…what was this? Could Souta know more then he told her? `Could Souta have had...?' Kagome blinked and shrugged away the thought as she opened her door cautiously. Everything in the living room was fine…no bullet holes in anything…nothing in distress. She heard InuYasha call for her to wait up and a moment later he appeared in the front door carrying a sleeping Rin. With a scowl, he dropped her onto the couch. The fall didn't bother her as she rolled over on the more comfortable fabric and muttered something along the lines of `bad Fluffy…' InuYasha reared back as if burnt and made a face. "I don't think I can stand any more of this mushy shit coming from my brothers. It's like he's an evil drone or something."

Kagome pulled on his sleeve and quietly asked, "Do you sense anything? Anyone in the house…or any…" she gulped, unable to go on.

InuYasha narrowed his eyes and shrugged. "I'm not picking up on anything…no, there's no one else here. No blood either so don't worry your pretty little head." he placed a hand on the back of her head and rattled it playfully. "Now go take your shower so we can get out of marked territory."

Kagome nodded and ran up the steps towards her room. InuYasha glanced over his shoulder at Rin then followed Kagome upstairs. He rested his back against the wall outside of her room and waited for her. In a second, she breezed past him and headed for the bathroom. Placing a hand in front of her, he stopped her dead in her tracks. She turned and gave him a curious look. "What?"

InuYasha grinned and pushed her against the wall and wrapped his free hand around the back of her head. Leaning down, he pulled her into a firm and demanding fiery kiss. He felt her body melt under his and he ran his tongue across her bottom lip, demanding access to her mouth. She greedily accepted and let her tongue wander into his mouth as well, as he pulled them closer together. When he pulled back, Kagome kept her eyes closed for a moment, her lips slightly parted. She let out a ragged breath as she slowly turned and stumbled her way into the bathroom, not daring to look over her shoulder. InuYasha counted to ten outside the door then followed her inside.

Kagome turned on the hot water just as InuYasha made his way into her bathroom. She turned toward him and rolled her eyes. "Can't you wait outside in the hall…"

InuYasha strode across the bathroom in two steps and wrapped one arm around her, and pulled her into his chest. He sunk his head down and clasp is mouth over hers and kissed her again. His hands drifted towards the bottom of her shirt and he ripped it over her head, breaking their kiss for a second. He reached behind her and tested the water with his hand and scowled. He turned the cold-water knob slightly, allowing the burning hot water to cool a few degrees. He turned his attention back to Kagome and kissed her again. He rid himself quickly of his shirt and jeans before lifting her body against his. "Wrap your legs around me."

Kagome kissed him back and grinned. Pulling away, her eyes met his. "Why is it everything you say that I end up getting soaked?" regardless of the thoughts that ran through her mind, she complied, lifting herself against his chest.

~*~*~*@_@~*~*~* (Thou who art underage, close thee eyes.)

InuYasha gave her a wicked smile and stepped into her shower. He put his back into the water first; to make sure it wasn't to hot or cold, then he pulled Kagome under the stream of water. He kissed her until the water poured down their cheeks, melting them together in the heat of passion. Turning, he pushed her back into the wall of the shower. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and ran his tongue over the flesh, then teased it with his fangs. He let one hand venture from her back to the inside of her legs, gently tracing her with his finger. He gave her a smile as he slid one finger inside of her, realizing how wet she already was. "So…you really are a kinky little bitch, ain't ya?"

Kagome laughed lightly and kissed his lips as she grinded her hips against his, urging his finger deeper. She let out a loud moan and let her head roll back under the influence of pleasure.

InuYasha pulled his hand away from her and lined his member up with her entrance. He gave her a smile before pulling her down with one swift movement, burying himself in her up to her hilt. Kagome let out a startled cry and buried her face in his shoulder, muffling the loud moan that escaped her lips. InuYasha smirked as he slowly began to rock back and forth into her. "Don't worry about being quiet love, no one is going to hear you."
Kagome blushed then moaned again as he quickened his pace of thrusts. Her back hit the wall of the shower and she gasped at the impact. Not that it hurt…but it sure as hell shook the walls.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Downstairs, Rin slumbered away dead to the world, while being completely oblivious to the fact that someone had just walked through the front door of the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

InuYasha lifted Kagome away from the wall slightly, only to push her back into it as he slammed into her. Kagome let out a moan that echoed about the room more like a scream. He grinned and attached his mouth to her neck, sucking greedily. He could feel her breath quickening in her chest and her walls constricting around his cock. Her moans were more frequent and more forceful. She began rocking against his thrusts, which only elated him. Pinning her to the wall with his upper body, he began thrusting into her harder and faster, with primal grunts and groans barraging from his lips. He watched from his rapture as Kagome threw her head back and screamed his name for the world to hear as she came. He followed behind her with a very loud groan a second later. Kagome wrapped her arms around him for support while the waves of passion crashed over the both of them. They both let out a joint sigh and slumped against the wall as one.

~*~*~*@_@~*~*~ (you can commence reading)

InuYasha gave her a wide grin and kissed her lips lightly, his heart still pounding against his chest. "I win."

Kagome blinked a few times, her lips dragging over his for a moment before pulling away. "You win what?" she let out a deep groan and pushed against the wall of the shower, trying to keep herself in his arms.

InuYasha moaned as she wiggled beneath him and he made the better choice to slowly pull away, easing himself out of her. "I win the bet." He lowered her to the ground, yet kept his arms encircling her waist.

Kagome stared at him dumbstruck and raised an eyebrow. She turned the to face the water as she let her head roll back into the stream. Lifting her face to meet his, she shook her head slowly, "no you didn't! What do you think we just did?"

InuYasha gave her an evil glare and laughed, "That was out of the car. You said when you woke up I couldn't keep my hands off you…you've been awake and we got out of the car. I win."
Kagome gawked at the boy for a moment, her eyes wide in the realization that he was right. "but…we….wait…that's not fair."

InuYasha gave her a giant smile and kissed her lips. "Hmm…oh yes, that's right…. live with It." he brought his nose against hers and looked deep into her eyes. His voice was raw and filled with an unquenched desire. "You owe me."

Kagome's mouth fell open as she shook her head slowly, trying to understand exactly what just happened. She sputtered out, "now?"

InuYasha pulled back and gave her a strange look. He laughed then and kissed her gingerly. "No…I'm just saying…"

Kagome sighed, probably in relief, and pulled herself into his chest. "I love you…"

InuYasha cupped her chin to meet his gaze and kissed her fully on the lips. After a warm kiss, he pulled back and let his fingers pull a strand of wet hair out of her face. "I love you too, princess."

She scowled at him, ready to pick a fight when a loud banging on the door jolted her back to reality with a vengeance. The two glared at each other and InuYasha rolled his eyes. "Oi Rin, go back to fuckin sleep! We don't bother you when you're fuckin around with Fluffy!"

A much older and much more pissed off feminine voice retorted from the opposing side of the door. "Rin is still asleep, however, I'm not. Kagome Higurashi, get your ass out here right now young lady!"

Kagome's mouth fell open as her eyes doubled in size. "…Mom?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

UH OH!!!! Got to go………hehe…..