InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Reunions ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the dragon ~<>~

 

~<>~ Chapter 30 ~<>~ Reunions

 

***- Rather spicy acidic content…no lemon…but enough to stuff to make a sailor blush. You know the drill…blah, blah, blah, I'm not responsible for your virgin eyes…blah, blah, blah….

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Kagome sat on the brick steps outside of the mansion, her head in her hands. She felt Sango's hand her shoulder but did not acknowledge her presence. The blush on her cheeks was still to fresh to allow her to look up. The two girls sat in silence until Rin joined them, sitting on the other side of Kagome. Suddenly feeling stifled by the overbearing silence of her two friends, Kagome raised her head a little to stare from side to side. "Look, its fine…he didn't hurt me so don't freak. I'm just…" her voice fell away as she blushed. She immediately looked towards the ground to answer her unfinished statement. `I'm just embarrassed? No, embarrassed was Miroku walking in on us in the pool…. flustered? No, flustered was when InuYasha pulled me onto his lap at the club. Why did I run out?' she let out a low groan and plopped her head back into her hands. `baka InuYasha…baka me…I'm just still not used to the openness of our…ways. Its like he has no problem doing those kinds of things in public…god, what kind of pervert have I gotten myself addicted to?'

Sango stared at Rin for a moment then cleared her throat tentatively. "I understand…Kagome…I mean, look how often I thump Miroku for…similar…actions." She paused for a moment and gave Kagome a questionable glance, "it was similar Hentia actions, right?"

Kagome rolled her eyes and turned to stare at Sango. She licked her lips slowly; her eyes slightly larger then normal and filled with a slight irritation. `They are just trying to help, do not bite their heads off.' she had to keep telling herself this as she locked eyes with the girl next to her. "Miroku's a saint next to what InuYasha just pulled."

Rin and Sango both gasped and stared at her. Rin narrowed her eyes and spoke before Sango got the chance, "and InuYasha yelled at Sesshoumaru for kissing me in front of him? God, that boy is such a hypocrite!"

Sango nodded in agreement. "I probably would have broken Miroku's wrist for something like that!" she glanced at Rin who shrugged and gave her a doubtful look.

Kagome sighed deeply and shrugged, "whatever you say, Sango…but honestly, Rin's right! The boy is such a hypocrite! And he knew what he was doing too, which only makes it worse!"

Rin reached out and patted Kagome's shoulder. "He's a boy, Kags, he thinks he can get what he wants when he wants it. If you really want to throw him off, act indifferent to it."

Both girls gawked at the youngest for a moment, their eyes nearly falling out of their heads. "What the hell, Rin?" Sango started, "just go with it? Is that what your saying? Just let him feel her up in front of us? Rin, I don't know what planet you came from but that's just not kosher!"

Rin nodded once and shrugged, "what? Hey, it would keep him at bay at least!"

Kagome smacked her forehead with her right hand and shook her head quickly, "are you really telling me to just let him grope me in front of you guys? He'd do it to!" her face darkened in blush as she looked to the floor. `he would kill for the chance, if I know InuYasha.'

Sango sighed and stared at her friend. "Look, Kagome, I know pervs…I'm…friends…with one." The other two girls gave off deep faked coughs and Sango rolled her eyes. "Whatever…look, you're right, he would do it to but if you act like you don't care, he would be more inclined to find something else to piss you off. Like how you started acting indifferent to him calling you princess…notice he stopped?"

Kagome groaned and threw her hands up above her head, "but he didn't stop! He still calls me princess and its still aggravating!"

Rin shrugged and stood slowly, "look, I'm going to go find Sesshoumaru…. Kagome, all I'm trying to say is just act like you don't care and he'll stop." Rin turned and walked back up the steps to get into the house. Opening the door, both Sesshoumaru and Miroku nearly toppled out on top of her. She let out a screech and jumped back, planting both hands firmly on her hips. "Just what, per say, are you two trying to listen into?"

Miroku shook both hands, palms up, in front of his body at the angry girl with a wide grin, "oh nothing at all, my dear Rin…we were merely trying to test the doors durability under extreme pressure!" everyone knew they were lying, especially with the hurt look on Miroku's face probably from Sango claiming that they were `just friends'.

Rin rolled her eyes and glared at Sesshoumaru, "what about you Fluffy? What were you doing with Miroku to test the doors durability?" she cocked an eyebrow and crossed her arms, tapping her foot impatiently.

Sesshoumaru straightened his back and brushed off his collar as if her words hardly affected him. He knew she could easily see his irritation over the matter, but none of the others could tell. As far as they were concerned, he appeared completely indifferent…. as always. He cocked an eyebrow at her and repeated her word, "fluffy?"

Kagome and Sango gently tapped Rin's shoulder, wondering if the glint of death in his eye was a normal trait. Kagome gulped and pulled at Rin's shirt. "Should you really be calling him that?"

Rin rolled her eyes yet did not look back at the girls. "Yeah…. fluffy. At least it isn't in third person!"

Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and quaintly stated, "I am not fluffy…I don't want to know how you ever put together that nickname!"

Rin bit her tongue and glared over the boy from head to toe. "Well…" she shrugged, knowing she had found another knack to annoy him with, and she could tell he realized it as well, as his eyes widened the tiniest bit in shock. "You're stuck with it, so live with it. Now really, why the hell were you eavesdropping?"

Sesshoumaru crossed his arms staring down hard at the little girl in front of him. The smallest hint of humor entered the lord's eyes as he stared down at Rin. "This Sesshoumaru does not need to eavesdrop. I have no interest in what you girls are yammering about. I merely was coming to see if I needed to follow through with a promise."

Kagome gingerly called out, "and what promise would that be?"

Sesshoumaru did not waver his attention from Rin but called out over the girl's shoulder, "to murder my half brother if my Rin left the mansion."

Kagome gasped and laughed lowly. "And I bet you would too."

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow but did not justify the girl's question. "This Sesshoumaru would never make an empty threat."

Rin pursed her lips angrily and sneered at the boy. `He's doing this to get under my skin! Oh…see whose sleeping alone tonight!' She shook her head slowly and glared at the girls, "I'll be in my room ladies if you need me…" She threw Sesshoumaru a `top that' glare and stormed past him. She felt a grin slide to her lips as she reached the steps.
"Rin."

The grin fell from her lips instantly as she sudden felt frozen in mid step. The way he said her name, the commanding tone of his voice, Rin felt her body tug against her determination to turn around submissively. She turned slowly, her eyes wide. `How the hell does he manage that? With one word, he can get me to follow him. It's like black magic or something! I'm under his spell, that has to be it!' she suddenly found her mouth to be dry as she tried to wet her lips with her tongue. No luck. She blinked a few times, feeling like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. `No, he's not supposed to have the control! That's not fair!' she fought down the urge to stomp on the floor like a child. Damnit, she wanted it her way.

Sesshoumaru stared at Rin through his stoic amber eyes. Taking two quick steps towards the girl, he wrapped his hand around her entire bicep. He glared down at her, nearly smirking at her dumbfounded look. `She has forgotten her place…I do think she needs a reminder.' He gently pulled her behind him up the stairs towards his bedroom without another word…all he needed was the small smirk that played delicately on his lips. He turned to glare behind him at the other two girls who had entered the mansion, who were trying to decide if they needed to pry her out of his grasp. He raised an eyebrow at them, wordless challenging the two to try to follow him. When neither made a move to ensue, he sneered then pulled Rin up behind him.

Rin turned and gave her two friends a `thanks a lot' stare and rolled her eyes. Of course she knew Sesshoumaru would not hurt her. He would never hurt her. Nothing could persuade her otherwise about the boy. She wasn't afraid of what he was going to do…more so, she was excited. Something about his sudden dominance over her turned her on like nothing else. She gasped as he pulled her into his room on the second story, gently pushing her onto the bed. She sat obediently and watched in awe as he swiftly kicked the door closed, his eyes never venturing from hers. She had been able to keep her arm out of the sling for the past two days, though she had a few pains here and there. Sesshoumaru had kept on her about wearing the sling but she didn't listen…what control over her life did he have? She smiled slowly as she realized her question was about to be answered.

Sesshoumaru made sure the door was shut and locked then took two steps towards his prey. At no point did he sense fear from her and that elated him. To know that she trusted him without a second doubt only strengthened their bond. He dropped his two hands on her shoulders while staring into her eyes. "Rin."

Rin shuddered under his touch, her blood suddenly bursting with a rampant wave of passion. She let out a rasp sigh and slightly gulped as her eyes burned into his. `Does he even know how devastatingly sexy he is?' she once again licked her lips, slower this time as she ran her eyes over his body.

Sesshoumaru felt a smirk wrap itself around his lips as he brought a hand to her chin. Lifting her face to meet his, he bent down and kissed her roughly. He could smell the intense spike of her scent as he captured her lips beneath his. He pushed her backwards onto the bed and wrapped his free hand that was not cupping her chin around her waist and lifted her against his chest. Placing on knee on the bed, he moved her more towards the center of the bed and let her collapse like a rag doll onto the mattress. He grinned at how submissive she had become to him in mere seconds. He followed her to the bed, their lips still connected as he straddled her hips, sitting on his knees. He pulled apart their kiss while intensely watching the enflamed muscles of her face fill with blood, turning her lips as well as her cheeks dark red. She looked absolutely radiant. He ran a hand through her hair and leaned down again, kissing her lightly. He let his tongue dance about her engorged lips then slip inside of her mouth.

Rin welcomed his tongue into her mouth and moaned under the powerful demanding man that she loved with all of her heart. She let his tongue roam about her mouth as she let out another stifled moan.

Sesshoumaru dragged one hand down her cheek as he kissed her then down her neck. He wanted to just break down and ravish the girl right there on his bed. A voice nagged at him from the back of his mind that she wouldn't object…she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Yet it wasn't right…he could not just jump into this. She had been hurt before…she had been ravished in ways that still boiled his blood to think about. He would never let her be hurt again. Never. He let his claws tenderly trace down her chest, dancing lightly over her hardened nipples down to the bottom of her shirt. With a solid pull, he rid her of the material.

Rin smiled as Sesshoumaru let go of her bruised lips and called out to him, rather innocently, "so, I take it as I won't be in my room tonight?" the only word she could use to explain Sesshoumaru's expression to her question was the descriptive word that mimicked the festering look in his eyes. Hunger. He was hungry and she had a feeling that she was going to be the satisfying divinity to his burning need. Her smile widened as she wrapped her arms around his body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sango and Kagome stared at each other as Rin followed obediently behind Sesshoumaru. Though she gave them a nasty glare for not helping her out of her predicament, they both saw the erotic smile on her lips. Sango sighed after a long moment, shaking her head slightly. "Well, we won't be seeing those two for a while. Do you want to go out or are you going to make up with InuYasha?"

Kagome rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I guess I'm going to stay here. I mean, I could drive home…I probably should check on Souta and all."

Sango raised an eyebrow and shifted her weight on her heels, "so…is he home or is he staying with Karron?"

Kagome chewed on her lips for a moment then shrugged, "That's why I should check on him, I'm not sure if he's home or not. I mean, I'm not worried. He can call my cell if he needs anything. But to think he's staying with Karron…I sometimes worry about him and all. It worries me that he's running with that crowd." She paused for a moment, swaying back and forth. She hadn't told anyone of her and Souta's conversation the previous Friday. Though she knew it was important, she didn't want to think of what he was getting himself into. `Great, another point towards selfish me.' she groaned and ran a hand down her face.

Sango asked cautiously, "Kagome, when is your mother going to be home?"

Kagome seemed lost for a moment then sighed, "I don't know….she left almost two weeks ago for a conference over in Hong Kong. She said she might be gone the latest two weeks so she should be home soon." She sighed again and ran a hand through her black hair. `if mother was home, we wouldn't have these problems. I need to sit her down and talk to her about Diegosan. We need to clear up these matters.'

Sango nodded carefully, "what if she gets home and you're not there?"

Kagome shrugged, her eyes suddenly growing dark, "she'll get over it. Look, I love my mother will all my heart but she can't just disappear for weeks then come back and expect things to be fine. I mean, I'll tell her of course that I was with you…she would expect that anyway. I'll introduce her to InuYasha eventually…just not right away. The last thing I need is for her to finally be keeping tabs on me when I am doing something I shouldn't be."

Sango nodded as the two turned slowly, "besides, though, isn't it illegal to leave minors alone for a long period of time? Cause Souta can't drive and all…"

Kagome nodded in agreement as she grabbed the basement door, "why don't you deal with the lecher over there at the door and I'll handle my boy in the basement."

Sango glared at Miroku who had shut his mouth while watching the interaction between Sesshoumaru and Rin. "Yeah, I'll handle the eavesdropper." She gave Kagome a fleeting smile before stalking off towards Miroku. "Care to tell me what you're doing out here, monk?"

Miroku gave her a purely innocent smile, which turned after a moment into a very Hentia like grin. "Well, I was coming out to see you…but now that I see that you are okay…what do you saw we go back to my place?"

Sango's face darkened as she took a menacing step towards Miroku. "And do what, per say?"

Miroku raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "We can do whatever…" he let his voice trail off as he watched Sango's right eye twitch dangerously fast. "Or we can go back and fall asleep in our respective rooms. My dear lady Sango, I was merely suggesting for us to spend some time together…I was not insinuating anything more then such."

Sango nodded sternly, her eyes never wavering from his. "You're damn right nothing else is going to happen."

Miroku nodded slowly, though his hopes evidently squashed. "I completely understand, my lady…and I would not expect to take part in such devious actions with a lady so precious…"

Sango rolled her eyes and glared at the boy, obviously not buying his lies. "Can it Miroku, you're still not getting anything."

Miroku sighed then held out his hand to Sango, "Yes, me lady. Now, if you would…"

Sango stared at him for a moment before taking his outstretched arm. She gave him a very demanding stare of, `if you grope me, I'll rip your balls off'. Looping their arm together, they walked out of the mansion and shut the door behind them with a joined shout to the other four of, "bye."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome walked nervously down the steps to the bottom of the basement to find a rather aggravated Hanyou lounging on the couch watching the end of the Massacre movie. She sighed and walked around the couch and cleared her throat. InuYasha jumped nearly a mile high when he heard her voice and yelped. "Damn Kagome, don't do that to me!" he grimaced and put a hand to his heart, "are you fuckin trying to give me a damn heart attack?"

Kagome laughed and plopped down on the couch next to him. "No."

InuYasha narrowed his eyes and scoffed, "so have you come back to abuse me more? You hit way too much, has anyone ever told you that? You really need to chill out Kagome…"

Kagome rolled her eyes and crossed her legs in front of her. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you…"

InuYasha gave her a sneer and crossed his arms, "save it, there's nothing to be sorry for."

Kagome crossed her arms, irritation pulling at her face. "You just yelled at me for hitting you now you're telling me not to be upset cause there's nothing to be upset for? Are you crazy?"

InuYasha shrugged and laid his head back with a small smile plastered on his face, "you aren't into the whole exhibitionist thing, I got ya. Don't worry…" he couldn't help it as the corners of the smirk grew wider. He was plotting…he was evilly plotting and she was just not going to like it. It was something that got under her skin…something that he was sure would bring new names of colors to her face.

Kagome watched the demon carefully, not trusting the smile that was playing on his face. "Right…so…we're okay?"

With surprising strength for his frail condition, the hanyou reached over and pulled the girl onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her. "We're more then okay…we're great."

Kagome pulled back to put a hand on his forehead, then placing her cheek on his. "Now I really think either you're planning something or you're really sick…which is it?"

~*~*@_@~*~*~

InuYasha leaned down and shut her up by pressing his lips roughly against hers, silencing her from rambling. After a moment, he pulled back long enough to rhetorically ask, "you never shut up, do you?" as soon as the words left his mouth, he had his lips plastered back over Kagome's mouth. He could feel her slowly indulging in his kiss, and could smell her becoming dangerously aroused. He grunted deeply and rolled to his right, trapping her beneath his body. He leaned down and let his lips graze hers as his hands worked on pulling off her shirt. Throwing it over the couch, he grinned as he stared down at her. He traced her neck with his lips, nipping and sucking at the skin as he left a trail from the top right side of her neck down to her collarbone. She withered beneath him while dragging her hands through his silver locks. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra with two claws. `I'm getting too good at this,' he thought as he let his tongue trace the barely showing flesh of the top of her breast. He nipped at her neck as he pulled the bra away from her body as she gave off a small cry of surprise. He just gave her a lopsided grin and brought his mouth to her breast again, teasing her with his tongue. She moaned under the sudden intense warmth that encircled her body and threw her head back, draping her hair over the back of the armrest. InuYasha let his fingers graze over the buds then down her stomach to her the waistband of her skirt. He traced his fingers over the soft skin right beneath the band before sinking his hand between her legs, grazing over her wet folds. He grinned at how moist she was and let his eyes fall onto hers. He could see the raw desire aching inside of her body and that threw his senses into over drive. He gently inserted one finger inside of her as he brought his mouth back up to her lips with a slow lumbering effort. He caught the sudden glare of concern in Kagome's eyes and waved it off.

InuYasha kissed her lightly as he gently pumped his finger inside of her. He inserted another finger when Kagome began moaning and thrusting her hips against his rhythm. He grinned and sucked her bottom lip into his mouth as he kissed her. He grazed the delicate skin with his fangs, which led to a louder whimper from the girl beneath him. Kagome's body arched against his chest in a sudden reaction to the third digit that he inserted. He watched her in fascination as she screwed her eyes shut and panted under the increasing thrusts of his hand. He grinned and nuzzled her cheek tenderly with his nose. He let his thumb flick over her clit and she gasped. He could feel her body begging for release, and he could see the burning need in her eyes. He intensified his strokes with his thumb as he sped up his thrusts. He watched her writher beneath him with a grin plastered to his face. If it didn't hurt so much to move, his fingers sure as hell would not be the chosen part of his body to be inside of her. He wanted to be in her…he needed to be in her. He knew Kagome had to feel how rock hard he was. If he didn't get release soon, he probably would blow his load in his pants. The friction Kagome was creating against the budge in his pants every time she arched her back or squirmed was unbearable. He placed his mouth over hers as he felt her inner walls begin to tighten around his three fingers. As she moaned, he dove his tongue deep into her mouth. Inuyasha's mouth muffled her scream as he felt her body release in an intense orgasm. He kept pumping his fingers, yet more delicately, as her body seized beneath him.

Kagome pushed against Inuyasha's chest as the waves of passion nearly knocked overwhelmed her. She blinked rapidly, trying to center her world and stop the spinning blotches in front of her eyes. She heard Inuyasha's voice somewhere from her ecstatic high calling her back to earth. With a deep breath, she forced her eyes open to meet his concerned golden orbs. As soon as she gave him a small smile assuring him she was okay, a giant overzealous and confident smirk encompassed his face. She tried to say something, she tried to speak but all she could muster out was a rather muttered, "wow…"

InuYasha was grinning like a fool as he carefully removed his fingers, one at a time. Her breathing was steady but ragged and he couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. He had been able to inflict this on the girl beneath him. He was able to bring her to such a peak of pleasure…the thought elated him. Being with her was enough of a drug to him to want to be with her more and more, but being able to twist her body to such a point…it made his life seem meaningful. He was there to please her. he smiled as he hugged the girl to his chest carefully. After a few more convulsions from the girl, he asked her, "Are you okay?"

Kagome nodded her head, her eyes still fluttering between being half opened and closed. "I'm…good…real good."

InuYasha cocked an eyebrow and mimicked her, "real good, huh?" he nipped at her neck, which she squealed at. He gazed down at her in admiration as he looked at his handiwork. Sure, she would flip when she noticed but it would still be a while before he let her near a mirror. She now had a long series of small hickeys lining her neck, each a very dark shade of red. `They'll fade soon enough, she'll be fine.' He grinned as he dipped his head and added one larger mark on the bottom of her neck near the joint between her collarbone and her neck. Pulling back, he smiled at her. "Wow…did that really take that much out of you? Looks like I need to work with you on your stamina." He gave her a very wicked grin with mischief rolling about his eyes, "I mean after all, you're going to need to keep up with me."

Kagome kissed the brim of his nose in response and squirmed beneath him. "Can you let me up?"

InuYasha gave her a dangerous smile and put his free hand on her shoulder. "No." Removing his hand completely from her pants he licked off his fingers. He nearly laughed at Kagome's floored expression as he finished cleaning his hands of her juices. He put on his best innocent expression and sat up to straddle her waist. "What?"

Kagome stared at him for a moment, still in shock over his actions. She could feel his engorged member pushing up against her through his pants. She glanced down and shook her head slowly. Thank god he had put on sweats or else he would have long ago been exposed. Not that it mattered. She returned her gaze to his lust filled face and gave him an equally cocky smile. "Yeah…stamina. While we're at it," she reached down and grabbed his member through the material pants, "we can work on your control."

InuYasha gasped at her boldness and let a moan escape his lips. "Damn Princess, never knew you had that in you…"

Kagome licked her lips slowly and pulled herself out from under him. "I'm starting to believe that you don't know anything about me, InuYasha." She reached inside of his shorts to stroke his shaft as she knelt down in front of the couch. She gave him a very seductive smile as she pulled his sweats pants off his legs. The only word she could give to his facial expression was flabbergasted. She leaned up to his lap, while keeping her eyes locked on his, and pulled him from his boxers. She prayed that he couldn't see her free hand shaking…she had never done anything like this before. `He'll tell me if I do something wrong…but seriously, how hard can this be?' She flicked her tongue out and gently traced his tip before carefully taking him into her mouth.

If InuYasha could open his eyes any wider, his eye sockets would not contain them. He watched Kagome while trying to hold back his groan. He failed miserably. He let out a loud moan and threw his head back, running his two hands through his hair. "Holy fucking hell, Kagome…" he closed his eyes and winched in pain as his heart beat sped up rapidly and pounded against his wounded chest. But it was worth it…it was so worth the pain. He groaned and lifted his head with a struggle from the couch and gently pushed some of her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Kagome let her tongue trace over his length in her mouth as she took in as much of him as she could. She sealed her lips around his cock and began to lightly suck on the shaft. She was sure he was enjoying himself with the groans she heard coming from his mouth. She would never be able to fit him all in her mouth, she was sure about that when looking at him. She took what she could, knowing he was grateful for her even doing that. `I would be willing to bet everything I own that he would have never thought I would do this…never in a thousand years.'

Groaning was not the word for what was coming from the boy. Sure, it had started that way, but now he had a very deep growl rumbling in his chest. "Jesus fucking Christ princess…." He closed his eyes and breathed in sharply. He paused…mid moan…and snapped open his eyes. He sniffed the air again, placing his hand on Kagome's forehead to stop her. He took one more whiff before placing one hand under Kagome's arms, regretfully pulling her away from his shaft.

Kagome heard him freeze in the middle of his moan and she paused to look up at him. He pushed her away, maybe a little harder then he meant to but she got the message real fast. A heightened panic was filling his eyes as he stared down at her. "InuYasha…?"

InuYasha had his pants on in two seconds and took off his shirt, throwing it to Kagome. "Put it on and go into the back room. I'm serious Kagome; stay there until I come down for you. You hear me?"

Kagome nervously nodded as InuYasha carefully made his way up the stairs. She ran to the back room and closed the door carefully behind her and turned slowly. She didn't need demonic powers to know she was not the only one in the spare back bedroom. She tired to scream but a hand slammed down over her mouth, impeding her from calling for help.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

InuYasha got to the top of the steps and turned into the hallway slowly. Five people…five people with guns were heading towards the house. "Shit!" he closed the door to the basement with a loud thud. Turning quickly, he ran into the hallway and up the stairs towards the second story. `Hopefully Sesshoumaru had a clear enough mind to know that we're about to be ambushed!' He rounded the corner and slammed into a metaphysical wall. He blinked a few times staring at the hallway before putting his hand up to the barrier. Being zapped lightly, he frowned and screamed out, "Sesshoumaru, cut your crap! Get the fuck off of Rin and get the hell out here! We got problems! Big fuckin problems!" he paused for a moment, hearing shuffling around in his brother's room and screamed out again, "get your ass out here! Put it back in your pants and get out…"

The door to his brother's room flew open as Sesshoumaru stalked through the hallway, hell fire burning deep in his eyes. He looked like he honestly could have killed InuYasha at that moment.

Inuyasha's eyes drifted to the familiar sword in his brother's hand and he backed up two steps. "Not now, baka! We're under attack. I smell…"

"Naraku." Sesshoumaru stepped through the barrier and sniffed the air. A new kind hellish fury burned in his eyes…a fury that InuYasha wanted no part of standing in front of. It was a fury ignited by the need for vengeance…the need for punishment. InuYasha knew that Sesshoumaru sought vengeance for Rin…vengeance for what that bastard had done to her. "He's in the house…" Sesshoumaru reached back and touched the barrier, making sure it was still standing. He turned swiftly back to InuYasha and glowered, "where's Kagome?"

InuYasha glared down the steps and nodded towards the floor. "Safe…"

Sesshoumaru narrowed eyes as he spat, "the hell she is!" He turned, his white hair nearly whipping InuYasha in his face and flew down the steps, his brother on his heels. As Sesshoumaru rounded the bottom of the stairs, he froze mid step, causing InuYasha to stumble into his back. Sesshoumaru glared at the open front door in a mix of hatred and disgust. Contempt spread across his face as he recognized the faces before him all to well. Standing with two men on either side of her was his mother.

Launia knew the boy's would have sensed the guns…but the sight that awaited her was nothing that she expected. Sesshoumaru stood in the stairwell with the anger burning in his eyes, poised like Achilles at the battle of Troy, with a very long sword in his right hand. She glared at the boy as she crossed her slender arms. She knew she looked like shit…she could feel her eyes were still bloodshot and puffy from the days of crying. `He's dead…Diegosan is dead and I know it's my bastard son and his half breed brother's fault.' Somewhere beneath her rage and anger lingered an acknowledged sense of doom; she knew the game was up. She called out coldly to the boy on the stairs, "come now, Orestes**, what say thee? No welcome for thi mother?"

Sesshoumaru stared in blind hatred at the woman before him. Giving the woman a whimsical greeting, he raised an eyebrow and met her accusation, "let the red stream flow and bear you home…to the home that you never hoped to see. Justice-lead you in."* he narrowed his eyes at his mother scornful glare and spat out, "For nearly two weeks you have been missing…you have been sleeping with our enemy. Now you trample in here, with these thugs, quoting Aeschylus? The only answer, mother, to your statement that I can give is, `I loved my father, fiercely.'"

Launia shook her head slowly, a small diabolical smile dancing across her bitter features. "He was a fool…your father. He gave his life away so easily…he gave it to that mortal bitch!"

InuYasha shoved past Sesshoumaru and pointed at the woman who stood near them. "You wench are going down!" he lunged towards the woman only to be knocked back by Sesshoumaru's outstretched arm.

Sesshoumaru turned quickly and glowered at the boy who was now lying on his back on the steps. "Hold your tongue, InuYasha. I want the truth from this wench!" he glared back at the woman who stood before him. "It's been long coming, mother. Tell me, how long did you screw that dead bastard behind our father's back? Months…years?"

Launia scowled at the older boy in front of her. "You are so much like him Sesshoumaru, do you know that? So foolishly stoic…arrogant…fool hearty…and utterly a victim to your emotions. Naraku told me about Rin…he told me of how you attacked him over his actions with the wench. She's human, Sesshoumaru…I thought I taught you better. They," she pointed towards InuYasha who was slowly standing while seething behind Sesshoumaru, "They make atrocities like that! Obscenities to the world…blemishes on the demon race."

Sesshoumaru felt his eyes slowly beginning to bleed red as he stared at the wretch in front of him. "Do you admit you killed my father?"

Launia gave the boy a fleeting smirk of arrogance and betrayal. "I did…with my own two hands I stole the life from that bastard! He disgraced our family by impregnating that witch! He fell for a mortal and gave her a son of our blood! Our blood…tainted by that monstrosity by your side!"

Sesshoumaru reached out and placed a hand on Inuyasha's shoulder and glared at him. With a nod, he turned back to face his mother. "He is more family to me then you shall ever be! Insufferable wench, you deserve death!" he moved quicker then either of the three below the stairs were prepared for. Within seconds, her two guards dropped to the ground dead, their head severed with two clean swipes of Tokijyn. Sesshoumaru reared back around and grabbed his mother by her neck and slammed her into the wooden door, his claws digging into her neck. He leaned in and sniffed at her tentatively, then recoiled as if burnt. "You reek of Naraku."

Launia let off a strange laugh; it was a laugh filled with hatred, irony and betrayal. She stared at the boy in front of her and sneered, "he's been more of a son to me then you could ever be. I've raised him since he was young! That is…until your father died, when I had to take care of you and your pathetic excuse of a brother!"

InuYasha jumped down behind Sesshoumaru and glared at the woman in his brother's clutches, his face pale and filled with shock. "Son? How the fuck can you call that bastard a son?"

Launia's eyes drifted from Sesshoumaru to the hanyou. "Because, bastard, that is what he is to me; a son. I raised him with Diegosan after his mother died while birthing him. You might as well consider him a step brother, Sesshoumaru, because he is as much mine as you are."

Sesshoumaru tightened his grasp on the woman's neck. "The hell I will. You betrayed our father in the darkest of ways, you foul and evil wench. Now I want to know…was it you that sent those assassins to kill InuYasha and I? Back in California…was it your call that nearly cost us our life?"

Launia's eyes sparkled in mischief as she stared into her son's angry eyes. Though his face had yet to contort in anger, his stoic features were swayed by the burning hatred in his amber eyes. "Yes, Sesshoumaru…I ordered the kill. Who would have known that you already pissed off the dragons of that area as it were? You only made it easier to order the strike. What no one expected was the other four fatalities. Yet the two who were supposed to die…the two who needed to die, lived. I don't understand it to this day…but it doesn't matter. You won't live past tonight."

InuYasha growled as he lunged forward towards Launia. "You cost my friends their lives!" he tried to push past Sesshoumaru who turned to stare at the blistering half demon. His eyes widened a little as he began to growl. "InuYasha…turn around."

InuYasha glared at his brother before turning slowly. His eyes widened at the sight behind him. Naraku was standing just a few feet away, holding Kagome by her neck. Kagome was unconscious and had a bruise forming on her right cheek that only left InuYasha fuming in his rage. InuYasha felt the primitive growl echoing about the room as he clenched his fists so tight that blood began to seep from his palm. "Let. Her. Go."

Launia called out from her position under Sesshoumaru's hold, "if Sesshoumaru does not release me this instant, I will have Naraku kill the human. Your choice InuYasha? Which will you pick; revenge or love? Which is more important?"

Sesshoumaru didn't need InuYasha to make the call. Unceremoniously, he dropped Launia onto her ass on the cold wooden floor. "Bitch, get out of this house!"

As wise and prominent scientist, Sir Isaac Newton, derived from nature that the third law of motion was that for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. The action began with Launia hitting the floor after being dropped. The other action, which led to the reaction, was the fast nod towards Naraku who held Kagome's life in his hands. InuYasha, watching her actions intently, turned and within a millisecond lunged towards Naraku. The reaction: Naraku tried to clench his hand around the girl's neck, aiming to crush the bones in her neck. InuYasha tackled him at the knees before he got the chance and the three fell to the floor. Sesshoumaru turned on one leg and kicked Launia in the right temple, sending the demon to the floor. Naraku had managed to land his foot into Inuyasha's chest and sent the hanyou hurtling backwards from the floor into Sesshoumaru's back. The two stumbled forwards and Sesshoumaru landed on his face in front of Launia. Two shots rang out from upstairs and Sesshoumaru's blood ran cold. `Rin.' he threw InuYasha backwards and tore up the steps, running towards the sound.

Meanwhile InuYasha staggered to his feet to meet another punch from Naraku. Naraku was on his feet and standing a few steps away from InuYasha. The boy punched InuYasha once in the jaw, then again in the shoulder. InuYasha managed to avoid Naraku hitting his wounds on the second blow but knew that if he were struck in one open gash, he would be down for the count. Naraku seemed to know where to aim. `he had to be told by Kikyo where Sesshoumaru hit me…he has to know.' InuYasha grabbed Naraku's hand on his third blow, and snapped the bastard's wrist backwards. Howling in pain, Naraku managed with his free hand, pulled a pistol out from the back of his pants. Aiming it at the hanyou, Naraku seethed, "this ends now!"

A shot rang out and Kagome screamed. She had watched as Naraku stood silently…she tried to call out to warm InuYasha but her mid was still foggy from before. She remembered, after InuYasha sending her to what he thought was a safe place, turning to feel Naraku's hand on her mouth. She grimaced as she recalled his words, `I never knew you were a whore, Kagome…throwing yourself at filth, allowing him to touch you…to taint you? Don't worry, once I claim you no one will ever touch you again.' he had kissed her savagely then backhanded her. She met darkness at that point and she feared for the five minutes she could not account for. When she woke up, she was crushed in-between Naraku and InuYasha. Now she saw Naraku charging her beloved…and she saw the silver tint of the gun barrel in his back pocket. `No, he can't…he can't take InuYasha from me!' when the shot rang out, Kagome screamed. Somehow she managed to get her voice back; maybe out of anger…out of trepidation. She watched the past three weeks of her life…the last three weeks that she had ever felt alive fly by in front of her eyes. She saw how her life had changed in less then a month. She saw his entrance into her life…she could hear his words; both soft and harsh…she could recall the scent of him as he pinned her to the wall outside of the school. She could taste him as they had shard their first kiss. He had become her heartbeat…he was her life. "InuYasha!"

InuYasha grimaced when he heard the gun shot ring in his ear. He waited for the pain…he heard Kagome's scream and his eyes met hers, and for an instant he could see the tears. `Is this really it? Am I dead?' But the pain did not come…at least from him. He heard a primal howl and glanced up at Naraku and found himself staring in amazement. The malicious hanyou was cradling his hand, which was gushing blood. A few feet away, lying on the floor was the gun Naraku had been holding. InuYasha dove for the gun and trained it on the bleeding demon. His eyes quickly glanced about the room looking for his savior. Standing on the stairwell was Rin, both hands firmly holding a gun glaring down at Naraku, hate filling her gray eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* <Before the shot>********

Sesshoumaru ran up the steps to find a dead body in his hallway, a bullet shell encased in the man's empty eye socket. Sesshoumaru looked down to see another bullet was lodged in the man's chest. He had seen this man before…somewhere in the club. A distant figure with a non-existent voice…at least in his world. No matter. With a grunt, Sesshoumaru turned to glare over his shoulder. At the end of the hallway was Rin; a gun nestled tightly in her hands. Sesshoumaru's eyes widened as he took in the scene. The door to his room was open and she was standing in an oversized tee shirt. `That is the gun that father left me…' he realized slowly as he took in her heavenly sight. `She must have heard our argument…she must have heard me yelling at that wench.' He glanced back at the body behind him. `She would have been just as safe to keep in the bedroom…the barrier would not let them through.' With a sigh, he looked back at the girl. He hated knowing that a looming astonishment lingered in his eyes. He would admit on a better day he was proud of her…and it gave him ease to know she could take care of herself. Slowly, Sesshoumaru gave Rin a weak smile as he took a step closer to her. "Rin…" he let the sword slip from his grasp as he stared down at the girl in shock.

Rin's hands were trembling and she could not tell the difference between the tears that streaked her cheek or the sweat that fell from her forehead. She had waited in the room like he told her to, when they heard InuYasha began ranting for Sesshoumaru to help him. They had been…compromised…again. The glint of a murderous red in Sesshoumaru's flawless topaz eyes allowed her to understand that the Youkai lord was under the same frustration she was. They had once again, been so close to achieving their desired…accomplishment…. Sesshoumaru had grabbed Tokijyn off of his dresser where he had dropped the sword from the prior incident and Rin was on his arm in a second.

"Sesshoumaru, you can't kill him…you can't maim him…you can't hurt him!" with a deep sigh, Rin pulled the sheets up around her body as Sesshoumaru stepped into sweat pants. "What the hell is he yammering about anyway?"

Sesshoumaru seemed more focused…he seemed worried. "Rin, stay in here and do not move until I come and get you. if you hear anything I want you to hide in the back of my closet. Understood?"

Rin let the sheet slide down her sun-kissed body as she crawled to the end of the bed. She suddenly felt her stomach tie itself in knots as she swallowed harshly. Her mouth had become dangerously dry in a matter of seconds. Whatever was going on…whatever InuYasha was screaming about…it was big. "Sesshoumaru, what is going on?"

"I have a .32 berretta compact pistol in a silver box in my closet. If you hear yelling, take it and hide. Its simple to shoot…"

Rin bit her bottom lip and shook her head furiously. "I know how to shoot a gun, Sesshoumaru…what's going on?"

Sesshoumaru leaned down, his sword in his left hand, and kissed her lightly on her head. "I love you." he opened his door and threw her a fleeting glance. That set her nerves on fire.

She waited inside of his room as she heard yelling ensue in the stairwell. She reached to the floor and grabbed a tee shirt of Sesshoumaru's that was of course three sizes to big for her. She had run to the closet and hastily pulled out the gun and loaded the clip like a pro. Her father had insisted on teaching her when she was thirteen on how to shoot a gun. She had a keen eye for targets…she had learned the skill in archery, could beat anyone in darts and gun range proved to be no problem. She cocked the gun and stuck her head into the hallway. She hadn't missed the figure lurking about in the darkest corners of the hall. She would have guessed that whoever it was had snuck up earlier. `Why didn't the boys smell these people…is it because of us? if InuYasha hadn't disturbed us…' she didn't want to think any longer on that matter. Instead, she darted out into the hallway and called out to the figure. "Get out of this house, now!"

The figure in response fired two silenced shots at her. If the barrier hadn't been erected, she could have been killed. Instead, she watched in morbid curiosity, as the two bullets dropped to the floor a few feet in front of her. Luckily for her, her bullets weren't affected. They hit her target with dead on aim.

Now it was real. She had killed a man…granted, he had shot at her first and had plotted to kill her and the others. But it was a life nonetheless. She watched Sesshoumaru carefully approach her and she heard his voice yet she did not waver her hold on the berretta. Instead she allowed her gaze to peer through Sesshoumaru…or more potently stated, she allowed herself to see over his shoulder. "Down!"

Sesshoumaru glared at Rin for the briefest second before dropping to the floor. Two shots rang out over his head and the sickening sound of tearing muscle followed within milliseconds. Sesshoumaru glared over his shoulder at figure that slumped to the ground behind him. Warm liquid began pooling at the demon's knees from the two gaping wounds from the boy behind him. With a growl of disgust, he stood quickly, stepping away from the puddle of blood. `That would be our fifth armed intruder…which means that Launia is unarmed.' He turned quickly and his gaze fell on the trembling girl. Reaching forward, he pulled Rin through the barrier he had erected to keep them…secluded. He gazed over her and winched. Though she was physically okay her eyes were colder then he had ever seen them…she looked so vengeful, so angry.

Rin turned slowly to stare at the body next to her. "They used to work at the club…the one as a body guard, the other was a coat check guy…" she turned to stare at Sesshoumaru. He knew what she was thinking…she could see the hatred in her eyes. It was radiating off her.

Sesshoumaru pulled Rin into his chest and hugged her with all of his might. When he had heard the gunshots…he truly believed he had lost another person in his life. He crushed her into his chest, gently hushing her and trying to calm her nerves. He turned her away from the two bodies that littered his floor. "Don't Rin…you were protecting yourself…" when she didn't respond, he began getting a gut feeling that she was going to do something foolish. "Rin." he prayed that he still held the utter control over her like he did before.

Rin blinked at Sesshoumaru and pulled herself from his grasp. He reached out again to grab her arm but she moved quicker then he expected and avoided the snare. She darted down the steps to see the scene unraveling beneath her feet. Naraku was holding a gun to Inuyasha's head and was about to kill him. Taking precise aim, Rin blew a hole through the bastard's hand. She aimed again, this time sure to kill the fucker. In her eyes, she suddenly saw the last six months of her life…she saw herself under that rat bastard, she saw him scratching at her while he forced himself on her, she felt the same nauseous feeling that she got whenever he kissed her…she felt disgusting, dirty…. She narrowed her eyes as her finger fell on the trigger. She saw her father admitting he knew that she had been raped…that he had sold her to that scum to rid himself of his debt. She saw the contempt look on Naraku's face as he stared at her from the corridors in school…she felt a burning rage ignite in her soul that could only be quenched by the bastards blood. "Die." A hand wrapped around hers and pulled the gun towards the ceiling. The bullet fired from the barrel of the gun and blasted a hole in the ceiling. She turned to glare at the owner of the hand with anger radiating off her body. "What the…?" she turned back down to glare at the others.

In the second that Sesshoumaru had misdirected the gun, Naraku shoved InuYasha onto the floor, on top of Launia, and rushed out the front door. He made it to the street and was gone in the darkness of the night.

Rin turned and glared at Sesshoumaru, her eyes wide and filled with so many conflicting emotions. "What the hell did you do that for? I could have killed him!"

Sesshoumaru shook his head once, his eyes narrowing, "no Rin…if you had shot him dead, which I do not berate you of doing, but if you had done it here…like this…you would be in jail by sunrise, for life. If you want him dead, he needs to be exposed for everything he has done, all the lives he and his father have taken. He needs to pay."

Rin glared at Sesshoumaru for a moment, trying to be mad. She failed. Tears began to stream her cheeks as she dropped the gun onto the floor. "I want him dead…" she began to sob mercilessly as Sesshoumaru enveloped his arms around her, pulling her into his chest. "I want him to just fuckin die!" She lost herself in her tears.

Sesshoumaru sat back on a step, taking her into his lap. He buried his face in her hair and let out a loud exasperated sigh. He wanted Naraku dead just as much as Rin did…but for a moment he had thought he lost her. For a moment, life didn't have a meaning. He inhaled sharply, trying to sooth his emotions as well as the memories of the broken girl in his arms. `She hasn't healed…she can pretend like she has…she can slap on a great big smile, but she hasn't healed. Maybe…' he let out a small sigh and nuzzled his cheek into her hair, `maybe it is the will of the Kami's that we have not…fornicated…yet.'

Rin wrapped her arms around the man she so desperately loved, and it eased her pain, yet could not consol it. She knew it would take a long time to heal…but it would be easier to know that the bastard was behind bars becoming Naraku the prison bitch…or better yet, deceased.

InuYasha lifted himself off of the semi-conscious woman he had called mom for nearly ten years. With a sneer, he fought back his urge to slap her and turned around to face Kagome. He stood on shaky legs only to be nearly knocked over by Kagome hurtling at him like an Olympic runner. He winched as she wedged herself into his arms and against his chest. He kissed her forehead and gently soothed her. His heart was beating wildly…twice in one weekend he was almost killed …twice was two times too much. He pulled away from Kagome and traced the bruise on her cheek with one finger. "That bastard…what did he do to you?"

Kagome stifled a sob and sniffled. "Its only a flesh wound…don't worry about me. He didn't touch me, don't worry." She sniffled again then broke into hysterical sobs. "You baka, you almost left me again…I thought…I thought he shot you. God, I thought I lost you…" she sunk to her knees, dragging InuYasha with her to the ground.

InuYasha wrapped an arm around Kagome's shoulders and kissed her cheek tenderly. "Hey, I'm okay, I'm here. I will not leave you." he kissed her forehead again and rocked her gently in his arms, hushing her gently. "I will never leave you Kagome, I love you to much. So you're stuck with me…deal with it." he heard her hiccup out a laugh between sobs and grinned. It was about all he could do without tearing out of the mansion and running after Naraku. He wanted to…every bone in his body yelled at him to beat down that mother fucker and make him pay for lying a hand on HIS Kagome.

"Get out." Both pairs looked up to find the angry red-faced Inu Youkai mother standing at the doorway, her hands clenched at her sides. Her blonde hair was messily strung about her tear-streaked face. She looked so disheveled. Sesshoumaru stood swiftly with Rin, ushering her behind his body in case his mother tried anything. But she didn't. As the words left her mouth, she collapsed again onto the floor, resting her back against the door. "Just get the hell out of my house, all of you! You all are all reason my Diegosan is dead! You killed him…I know one of you did." Her eyes fell onto Rin as she glared at Sesshoumaru, "and you, you little whore! You ran off like a bat out of hell the minute these pathetic bunch of misfits offered to help…"

Rin pulled out of Sesshoumaru's grasp and descended two steps towards the woman, her eyes wide. "You're Sesshoumaru's mother? I would never have put two and two together! You bitch! All this time…you've been in there fucking Diegosan for the past two years I've been at that damned club and you're calling me a whore!"

Sesshoumaru put a hand on Rin's shoulders and turned her to face him. "Pack a bag, now. Take only what you need. Throw a set of clothes in for me. Go. Now."

Rin glared at the boy then nodded swiftly. Disappearing around the corner, Rin was out of sight.

Sesshoumaru glowered at the woman at the bottom of the steps. "You're going to die…I hope you realize that now. Maybe not today…maybe not tomorrow. But one day, you will look over your shoulder and I will be there…and I will kill you. You wench, you killed my father!" he inhaled sharply, gathering his emotions back to fit tightly into his reign of control.

InuYasha lifted Kagome from the floor and wrapped his arms around her. Glaring through the mess of black hair that was Kagome's, he sneered at Launia. "You wench…you fucking no good whore! All this time you've been harboring another half-breed for a son and yet insist on making me the bad guy of the fucking family. Like I'm a plaque on your house! Well fuck you, bitch…we don't need your shit…we don't need your fuckin money! Go to hell."

Rin reappeared around the corner and picked up the berretta. She walked slowly down the steps, training the gun at their mother. "Try something wench…go ahead."

Sesshoumaru plucked the gun away from Rin yet kept the same deadly aim on his mother. "If you try to chase us…I will end your miserable existence. Do you understand?"

Launia brought her hands to her eyes, trying to claw away the pain and anguish in front of her. "Get out! Get out, get out!"

Sesshoumaru brushed past Launia and ushered Rin out the door…turning back over his shoulder, he pulled Kagome as well as InuYasha, who seemed reluctant to let his step-mother get by with such treachery, out the door. Sniffing the air gently, he nodded towards Kagome's Jag. "we will take her car…I believe it will be safer."

InuYasha paused, hearing the wooden door to the mansion slam in a fit of sobs, and glared at Sesshoumaru. "shouldn't we…you know…do something? She killed our father, Sesshoumaru…she tired to kill us. She's the reason my friends are buried…" clenching his fist, he closed the door behind him and Kagome after crawling into the back of her jag. "why are we letting her walk?"

Sesshoumaru climbed into the drivers seat and peeled out of the mansion, leaving behind the shell of a woman to wallow in her misery. "Because she will destroy herself…and when there is nothing left of a person, we will take our revenge. Sometimes, InuYasha, its harder to live then to die. She is going to learn the meaning behind that by time I am through with her."

Kagome nodded in agreement with the boys and chewed on her lip for a moment. She didn't want to interrupt them…she didn't want to seem out of place. But she needed to know. "Sesshoumaru…where are we going?"

The older demon seemed stumped for a moment then shrugged, "we are sitting targets as you saw today…they are all after us. My best guess would be to head for a motel…somewhere out of sight. We are going to need to lay low for the next few days…"

The four sat in silence letting that knowledge sink in slowly. The only sound heard for the next hour were the crickets chirping in the midnight air.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-woo hoo, another chapter done. Oh yeah… hehe.

-okay, more English major shit….here we go:

*- the name is in reference, as the later quotes, to Aeschylus's The Oresteia which is a Greek Tragedy in which Agamemnon returns from the Trojan war (no, he did not die in the `true' story like Hollywood made him in the movie Troy) to find his wife, Clytemnestra still fuming over the fact that he sacrificed their youngest daughter ten years prior to be able to go to war (yeah, I'd still be pissed) so she gives him a grand welcoming, has him walk on red carpets into their house and kills him later that day in his bath. (Hence the double meaning let the red stream flow…the carpets and his blood) Orestes, their son, returns home upon hearing about his father's death and kills his mother in revenge for the father. Launia knows Sesshoumaru is going to seek revenge for her part in his death. HEY, a history/English lesson in a fan fic!! I know I know, I'll put the fuckin target on my own back.

 

Q/A/C (questions/answers/comments)

MMORG:

Inu_rika83- Kagome being angry all the time is rather annoying, isn't it? I find that to be true on the show as well, but hey, it makes her character funny. Hope this chapter was a little less…yelling Kagome…as opposed to…well…lets not go there. Yes, yes, I know what you're saying…yes, this does resemble porn. So sue me.

 

Scherezade- hai, Kagome does need to simmer down now. But its all good…she's going to learn real fast, real quick about that. (she thought him doing that around the four others was bad…..not saying any more, just going to have to wait for Monday…...) she does have a temper but she's ready for this boy to go to outrageous lengths to aggravate her.

 

Lovin Sesshomaru__isn't easy: LOL, how true your name is. honestly, I feel honored by a review from you (I LOVE The Fierce Lime and his Pony Tailed Assassins!!! Defiantly one of my favorite fics). I'm really floored by your comments. Thank you, is all I can muster at this point. Wow…yes, a thank you is defiantly in order. Hope you're happy with his past chapter.

 

LynneC114- oh no, being banned from the computer is like kryptonite. Just not good at all! Thank you so much for your words. I'm glad I have devoted fans. AWW!!!! I love depriving schools of paper…I went to a college that made you pay for printing, it angered me so much…HAHA…print away, my loyal friend, print away!! (while you're at it, print the completed works of Chronicles, by Sueric, I'm sure the school will love you then. HEHE) any ideas are always welcome so keep reading and sneaking around to read.

 

FF.Net - a side note to everyone here, for some reason I cannot post my media miner pages with direct links into my stories so go out to www.mediaminer.org, look under nc-17 stories bracket and type in the story name Curse of the Dragon and I'll work on figuring out what exactly is going on. I apologize for any displeasure from doing it the long way.

 

LadyTrista: I'm glad that you like the fic. I'm hoping that you have finished the story and like it as much as you did when you started.

 

Moonlightassassin- I love knowing that people are reading my work and enjoying it. like writer, I crave feedback! Thank you so much!

 

AnimeAngelz- thanks. I try.

 

Moovache- you know, I tired reuploading my story four times with a new header on the top of it with the link today. At not point would it show the entire link. So I figured, hell, I'll make an angel fire page and put the stories on there…nope, not responsive. So got to do it the long way. Like I said above, go to www.mediaminer.org and make sure to click fan fiction in the green box at the top, click on InuYasha then make sure you're in the nc-17 drop down menu box and type in curse of the dragon. Then go to the coordinating chapter. Nothing on mediaminer is edited so it's all there…literally. (Yes, the pool scene is interesting….) Thank you so much for your kind words.


I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! seriously, thank you all for taking the time to review.