InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Pain ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~

 

~<>~ Chapter 29 ~<>~ pain

 

InuYasha awoke with much of the symptoms of a hangover. With a growl, he slapped a free hand to his face and itched an itch that just wouldn't go away. He pried open one groggy eye and stared about the room. Everything was swirling slightly; the room was spinning and kind of seemed to be in techno-color. He growled and tried to sit up. Blinding pain overwhelmed him and with a loud gasp, he fell backwards. Immediately, a voice called from the darkness that was now encompassing the room. "InuYasha…" he tried to locate the voice that was calling to him but he couldn't…the room seemed too dark. Glancing to his right, a bright white light appeared that called to him. He couldn't see a face; all he knew was the feeling that was radiating off of the being was familiar. It was like a warm, pleasant…loving. A figure was standing in the middle of the blinding light, and he had to squint to try to make out a face. "m…mother?" he held out a hand and he gently grazed the beings skin. He had never felt so right, so loved, or so at home before…he could have died happy with this feeling. No, it was not his mother; he realized slowly that his mother could never have aroused the emotions that swam in this boy's chest. It was easy to mistake the emotions, love, warmth, and happiness…but no, this was so much more. The feeling of belonging to another, the need to be in the other's arms, the need to taste the other's lips…no, this being was his and his alone. The world stopped spinning for him as his vision cleared to allow him to link eyes with the woman of his dreams…the voice of his heart. "Kagome?"

Kagome stared down at InuYasha who had stared blindly at her for a few moments before muttering her name. She smiled, though still very worried, and reached down to stroke his hair. She had slept on and off that night, worried over his fever and wounds. Sure, his fever had broken around three o'clock in the morning but she still hadn't been able to go back to sleep. He looked so peaceful when he slept. That alone gave Kagome a sense of hope; hope for the future, hope for their future. "Hey InuYasha…don't try to move, your still hurt."

InuYasha cringed as the memories flooded back to him over the past few days. "Oh…. that…" he frowned as his eyes fell upon the wounds on his chest. He poked at the bandage and sent new waves of agony through his body. A very loud yelp followed by a growl fell from his lips.

Kagome swatted his hand away from the wounds and clicked her teeth and mimicked his arrogant tone. "yeah…those…". She sighed as she got up slowly for her place next to him. She pulled out fresh Band-Aids and sat them next to her. Slowly, she pulled away the old. "This may sting a little…"

InuYasha looked indifferent, "keh, at least its you and not that bastard who was trying to kill me."

Kagome stopped mid pull and ripped the rest of the band-aid off his chest. After he was done screaming, she glared at him with a very icy warning. "Look, Sesshoumaru has felt like shit since this has happened…he even apologized to you."

InuYasha rolled his eyes and glared at the girl, "look, wench, learn this about my brother; he never regrets anything he does. He does what he does without remorse. Why he was helping me, I don't know yet but I'll figure out his angle, don't worry that pretty head of yours."

Kagome cleaned the wound that was looking more like a flesh wound rather then a deadly gash. She slapped another band-aid on the wound and returned the glare. "Look, you pompous jerk, Sesshoumaru sat by your side until Rin pulled him away! I know what I saw and I know what he did. I heard what he said…"

InuYasha glared across the room, not meeting her eyes. "he was lying…"

Kagome crossed her arms and drummed her fingers against her shoulder. "Your unemotional brother was lying? Tell me why I have a problem believing that."

InuYasha sighed and relaxed while she began cleaning the other wound. "Look, I know Sesshoumaru….he would never apologize…its just not his nature."

Kagome raised an eyebrow and stole a fleeing glance at the hanyou, "and cleaning your wounds is? Come on…you saw for yourself, he was changing your dressings yesterday, and probably would do it now if he was awake…"

InuYasha gave off a shallow laugh and rolled his eyes, "he's probably busy fucking Rin."

Kagome shook her head slowly, "is that all you boys think about?"

InuYasha propped himself up on his elbows as she finished cleaning him. He smirked and called out, "you girls think about sex almost as much as men do, just admit it!"

Kagome huffed, "the hell we do. Do you think for one moment having sex in the pool was my idea?"

InuYasha grinned, the memory of that coming back to him. He basked in the reminiscence of the event for a moment before staring at her, giving her the most deadpanned tone he could manage. "Yes."

Kagome wanted to hit him…she wanted to hurt him so bad. Instead she gritted her teeth and seethed, "like hell…"

InuYasha shrugged and tried to hold a hand out to her. The action hurt him more then he would admit, so instead he laid back down. "Whatever you say, Princess. I know you wanted it just as bad…"

Kagome did hit him for that one. Her face darkened under the intense glare from the boy and she blushed. Trying to cover her emotions, she yelled back, "your such a pig!"

InuYasha grimaced and tried to fight off the pain from her hitting his wounded shoulder mentally. "God bitch, I'm fuckin injured and you're still abusing me! What kind of mate does that?"

Kagome opened her mouth to give him a good verbal bitch smack until his words sunk in. She recoiled and looked at him with confusion in her eyes, "mate?"

InuYasha took his turn to blush while he shrugged. "Yeah, I mean, isn't that what we are…" his cocky bravado resurfaced as he gave her one of his knees-melting-to-butter smiles. "…Or do we have to do it on dry land to consider that? Cause if we do…" he raised an eyebrow provocatively and tilted his head towards the bed, "I mean, I don't really need to move to…"
Kagome gawked at the boy and grinded her teeth together angrily. "The hell I am going to…ugh! You hopeless baka!"

InuYasha pretended to be hurt by her words and gave her a puppy dog face. "I'm not hopeless…. and I'm not a baka!"
Kagome stood up from the side of the bed and stomped on the ground. "Yes you are! You are also a baka! Only a baka would allow someone to put their fist into their body!"

Choosing to ignore her words and the meaning behind them, InuYasha gave her a very Hentia etched smile that Miroku could have marveled at, "there are other ways of putting fists…"

Kagome screamed in frustration and picked up a pillow and whacked him in the face with it. She turned on her heels and stormed from the room. "Baka! Baka, baka, baka! God!" she slammed his door and the boy winched. She stood outside for a long moment, seething in anger. She reopened the door and stared at him from the doorway. "do you want to watch TV downstairs?"

InuYasha narrowed his eyes at her, trying to figure out her plan. "Are you going to push me down the steps if I try to move?"

Kagome sighed and walked over to him, "only a little, now lets go downstairs." She recoiled and tapped a finger against her chin, "can you even move downstairs?"
InuYasha took a deep breath and swung his legs off the bed. "If I can't, then I'll roll down the steps. There ain't no fuckin way in hell I'm just gonna lay here." The pain was excruciating but he would be damned if he was going to spend the next few days in bed. He also refused to use the help she was offering him. He hobbled his way painfully out to the hallway and glared at the steps. "Fuckin' fun…" he glared at Kagome then grabbed the banister and slowly began his decent, cursing the whole way down.

It took almost a half hour to get to the basement and opening the door, four figures shot up off the couch. Kagome was behind InuYasha so she couldn't see their faces but she was sure there was mild shock all around. Four voices then spoke at once; the first two were rather demanding and the last two less worried.

"What the hell are you doing out of bed, baka?"

"InuYasha, you shouldn't be up!"

"Your awake…how are you feeling?"

"What did Kagome do to get you up…"

InuYasha glared at the four in the basement before scoffing and continuing down the steps. "I'll be damned if I sit in a room all fuckin day. That just ain't gonna happen! So get the fuck out of my way, bastards!"

Sesshoumaru moved Rin and the others aside as the boy hobbled to the couch. He watched InuYasha move very carefully and frowned. "You should not be up, baka."

InuYasha gave Sesshoumaru the finger and collapsed on the couch. He patted the seat next to him and Kagome fell in suit next to him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and closed his eyes with a deep sigh. Making sure there was good enough distance between him and Sesshoumaru, he glared at his older brother. "what fuckin time is it, bastard?"

Sesshoumaru replied coldly, "three in the afternoon…you two slept the day away."

InuYasha glared coldly at the boy, "well, I wouldn't be fuckin laid up if someone hadn't been so god damned sword happy! Where the fuck did you get that piece of shit, anyway? Keeping it hidden so you could kill me in my sleep one day?"

Sesshoumaru merely glowered at the boy out of the corner of his eye.

InuYasha scoffed and rested his head against the pillow, "fat fuckin chance I'm going to sleep with you in the house from now on, bastard! Fuckin sword wielding cold hearted…"

Rin yelled over the top of InuYasha, breaking him away from his ranting. Her face had grown into a dark shade of red and her eyes were growing very dangerous. "Will you shut up already? Christ InuYasha, he already said he was sorry, and that's an accomplishment!"

InuYasha stared at the girl and screamed back, "fuck, Rin, if you got a hand through your god damned chest, I don't think you'd be to enthusiastic to forgive and forget!"

Rin rolled her eyes and did a very InuYasha like scoff. "No, I'd be dead! God, you're a baka! Just get over it already!"

InuYasha tried to sit up and howled in pain. Shredding the arm of the couch instead with his claws, he growled out, "I'll forgive the bastard when hell freezes over!" he points to his chest, "Until then, these god damned holes in my chest are kind of a reminder of it."

Sesshoumaru growled deeply, breaking the two from their staring war. Anger flashed through his golden eyes though his voice was its normal calm. "if you continue to yell at Rin like that baka, I will grant you the pleasure of having another matching set!"

InuYasha glared at Sesshoumaru and turned to look at Kagome. "See, he's already threatening to impale me again! Can't you purify him or something?"

Kagome rolled her eyes and patted InuYasha on his head. "I am not going to purify your brother. First off, I wouldn't know how, and second off, Rin would kill me. now can we please decide what we are going to do today?"

Miroku sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "well, being that you both just work up, it's a little hard to plan what to do."

Kagome stretched then yawned while trying to shrug. "We didn't mean to…. i guess we were just tired."

Miroku gave them a knowing smile and winked, "sure…tired…" after a moment, he shrugged, "I guess after a workout like that in the pool…I would be tired to."

Kagome turned five shades of red and glared at Sango, "Sango, if you would…"

Sango gave her best friend an understanding smile and clonked the boy over his head. "Hentia!"

Miroku winched and rubbed his head, muttering, "I was merely making an observation."

InuYasha let go of his brooding for a moment and sighed. "I say we have a movie day…come on, we'll watch all the crap I got in here." He glanced at Kagome to see if she agreed.

Rin coughed once and looked at Sesshoumaru. She still wasn't pleased that he had fallen asleep on her the night before and had made that point clear. She had avoided coming into direct contact with the boy that day, which was a little easier because she was awake before he was. She had made sure to keep a little out of his reach that entire day. "I don't care what we do but I really don't want to go out."
InuYasha stared at her for a moment in awe. "Rin! Do you think I can go out?" he shook his head slowly and stretched carefully, being mindful of his wounds. "I say that the letch goes down to blockbuster and rents king Arthur…."

Miroku coughed again and shrugged sadly, "sorry buddy, its not on DVD yet…"

Kagome chimed in, "what about lord of the rings 3?"

Sesshoumaru sighed and removed the DVD from the shelves behind the couch, "you mean this one? Lets not be foolish, we have an arsenal of movies…let us just chose from these."

The other five nodded in agreement and decided after nearly twenty minutes of argument to watch a bootleg copy of Resident Evil Apocalypse, since they had watched the first one a few weeks before. Sango and Miroku kept their distance from each other, though their hands were nearly connected, Rin gave in and sat next to Sesshoumaru with his arm draped around her shoulder, and Kagome ended up on Inuyasha's lap. Half way through the movie, Kagome excused herself to get lunch for the six. Rin joined her in the giant kitchen.

Rin grabbed bread out of the refridge and put it on the island. "Kagome…"

Kagome took a deep breath, knowing what was going to be asked, and turned to face her friend, holding lunchmeats in her hands. "Yeah Rin?"

Rin gave her a small smile and began pulling pieces of bread out of the package, setting them up to make sandwiches. "What happened between you and InuYasha?"

Kagome chewed on her lip while she began making sandwiches. Trying to play stupid, she shrugged, "when?"

Rin slumped her shoulders and leaned against the counters, watching her friend. "In the pool last night."

Kagome coughed once and nearly spilt mayo all over the counter when her hand slipped off the jar. "Uhh…. what makes you think we were in the pool?"

Rin tapped her foot impatiently, not justifying her friend's question.

Kagome sighed and put down the knife and turned to stare at Rin, her hands on her hips. "Does it really matter Rin?"

Rin gave her a Hentia grin and cocked an eyebrow, "I think it does…." she frowned for a moment and the smile slid from her face, "honestly Kagome, I know what happened but I want to hear it from your mouth."

Kagome sighed and shrugged, "what did you hear?"

Rin rolled her eyes and blurted out, "from Miroku, mind you, I heard that he walked in on you two doing…. well….it."

Kagome blinked a few times then nodded, "yeah, that's basically it. We started on land, it got a little heated and next thing I knew, he had us in the pool."

Rin gasped and put a hand to her mouth, "whoa, wait a minute…you two started having sex on the deck…."

Kagome held out a hand and shook her head no. "no, no, no…. we started making out on the deck, got half undressed then he dumped us in the pool." A smile spread across her face faster then the blush did as she busied herself with sandwiches again.

Rin sighed once and rested her hands on the island counter top. All playing was gone from her face as she regarded her older friend. "Kagome…did he…you know…use protection?"

Kagome paused for a moment, her eyes slightly widening a little but continued to make the sandwiches, trying to ignore the question.

Rin gasped and sighed deeper. "Kagome, tell me you're joking! Please tell me you're joking!" when Kagome didn't look up, Rin hit her forehead with one hand, "Oi, Kagome, what were you thinking? What if you end up pregnant? The pool I'm sure did not help in that aspect! Oh God Kagome…. what are you going to do?"

Kagome stared at the finished lunches for a long moment, not saying anything. `Why didn't I think about that? I've been so careful in life, why did I just let that slide by? Oh god, what would I do if I am pregnant?' she looked up at Rin, taking a deep breath, she shrugged, "well, I guess I would deal with it. I'm going to bring lunch downstairs and feed the mob of boys…and Sango. Maybe InuYasha will be able to keep something down." She paused and sighed, staring at the windowsill behind Rin. "you know, its only been two weeks, Rin."

Rin slowly nodded as her eyes slightly widened. "I know, it blows me away honestly."

Kagome nodded in agreement. "we ran into them, what…two weeks and a day ago at the club?" she ran her foot over the tiled floor and chewed on her bottom lip. "does it make me a whore, Rin? Sleeping with someone I just met like that?"

Rin opened her mouth in shock and put a hand on Kagome's shoulder, shaking her head rapidly from side to side. "No way, Kagome. Not at all! I've seen you two together…you two have a bond that I haven't seen in people that have dated for years."

Kagome shifted her weight uncomfortably and glanced out the window. "Being with him, Rin, it's like nothing I've ever felt. It's like when he touches me; I'm the only person in the room. We can be anywhere…school, the mall…anywhere…and all he needs to do is look at me and I melt. One of those looks of his…his eyes are amazing. The things they can do to you…. the things you see in them. I can see my entire life in his eyes…I see my entire life with him. I love him so much Rin…"

Rin gasped and put a hand to her mouth, "did Kagome just say love? Is my little Kagome in love?"

Kagome piled the sandwiches on a plate and grabbed cans of Coke from the refridge. Glaring back over her shoulder, she raised an eyebrow while trying to fight down her blush. "Are you?"

Rin giggle and grabbed a bag of chips, darting behind Kagome, "that's so cute…"

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

Kagome yawned and buried her head into Inuyasha's shoulder. They had watched Resident Evil 2, Pirates of the Caribbean, shallow Hal, and were on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Sango was leaning forward on her seat, enjoying the movie that had her significant other retching at most parts. Rin had her face plastered against Sesshoumaru's, who didn't seem to mind to much…she hated scary movies and had decided making out was a much better solution. InuYasha still had Kagome on his lap, his wounds nearly healed. InuYasha glared at his brother with a mix of surprise and disgust. Finally, he grabbed a pillow from the side of the couch and hurled it at the two, "god, that's disgusting, get a fuckin room!"

Sesshoumaru growled and pulled away from Rin, pinning InuYasha with a glower of malice, "baka, this is my house…if you do not like it, leave." With another shorter growl, he raised an eyebrow, "do you wish to speak of disgusting things? Shall we talk about who is going to change the pool water in the spring?"

InuYasha growled and narrowed his eyes. He switched his glower from Sesshoumaru to Miroku, and he gave the boy a death stare.

Miroku threw up both hands and his eyes were large, "I so did not tell him, swear it up and down!"

InuYasha grinded his teeth in annoyance then glared back at Sesshoumaru. "You still don't need to be making out in front of us, bastard! Bring her upstairs if you're going to fuckin slobber all over her!"

InuYasha returned the growl and tightened his grasp around Kagome's waist. He turned his attention back to the movie only to be assaulted by more gore. He grimaced and stared down at the girl in his arms. She had her face buried in his chest, beginning to doze off. He would have carried her upstairs if he had the strength, and there was no way in hell either of the two bastards downstairs were going to touch what was his. He had already pulled a blanket over the two of them and had it wrapped under her chin to keep her warm. He grinned as he leaned down and nipped at her neck. "Wake up Princess…your falling asleep."

Kagome jumped when Inuyasha's fangs grazed her neck. She couldn't help the soft moan that escaped her mouth. Her face turned red and she buried her face in his chest. "Was that necessary?"

InuYasha leaned down again and kissed her forehead gently; letting his lips rest on the soft skin. "Yes." One of his claws grazed her leg as he held her. His grin widened, she didn't verbally respond to the touch but her scent spiked into dangerous levels of pleasure. His eyes quickly darted over towards Sesshoumaru, who was holding Rin pretty much in the same manner, but both were focused on the movie. He looked back at Miroku and Sango, Miroku seemed like he could have thrown up on the spot with little trouble. With a sigh and stared back down at Kagome who had closed her eyes again. He felt the right side of his lips twist up to a smirk as he gently traced small circles on the flesh underneath his hand…the flesh on the bottom of her thigh. Kagome's eyes shot open as she glared up at him with a very flustered look but she was too shocked to speak. His eyes gleamed with mischief as he grazed the skin under her leg slowly, letting his fingers trace the delicate flesh. He ran two claws gently under her leg down to her kneecap then back up. His touch was gentle enough not to break the skin yet demanding enough to leave a faint trail of red lines, and leave her body screaming to his. He knew the effect the simple action was having on her body; he could feel her squirm in his lap, he could feel her heart beat quicken with her body pressed against his…he could smell the change in her scent. He leaned down and gently kissed her cheek, then let his lips fall to her neck, pushing her head away from his body. As he captured her pulse in-between his lips, he let his fingers travel further up her body to rest between her legs.

Kagome's eyes widened and she shot to her feet like a rocket, smoothing out her skirt as she stood. Her face was the darkest shade of red InuYasha could ever remember seeing. She was fuming; her eyes were near slits and her hands were clenched at her side. "Hentia!" she turned on her heels and stormed away from the other startled four and ran the wooden steps. She slammed the door on her way out.

Rin turned towards InuYasha, breaking away from her make out session with Sesshoumaru to scowl at him. "What did you do now, baka?"

Sango was on her feet in a minute chasing after her friend. The whole walk around the couch, she had a finger pointed at InuYasha. She didn't need to speak; her threat on his life was obvious. The look she gave him was a glare that he dared not to challenge. She turned from the boy and ran up the steps after her friend.

InuYasha scoffed and blinked slowly. He suddenly felt rather crushed beneath the confused and angry glares of the other three still downstairs. Slowly, he turned to glare back at them. With fringed innocence, InuYasha shrugged, "what?"

Rin let out an aggravated sigh and stood rapidly, walking around the back of the couch to catch up with the other two girls. On the way past InuYasha, she let her hand extend out from her body and magically it smashed itself against the back of Inuyasha's head. "Baka!" she stormed up the stairs after the other two females.

Sesshoumaru watched Rin leave the room carefully before reverting his eyes back to his brother. "If Rin leaves the mansion to comfort Kagome, your head will be on that mantel…on a nice wooden plaque with `Baka' engraved under it. Do we understand each other?"

InuYasha scoffed and winched in pain as he roughly crossed his arms. With a low growl, he closed his eyes, trying to rid himself of the burning pain in his chest. He was fine if he didn't move to quickly, but crossing his arms and puling the skin that quickly, it nearly ripped open the wounds again. "Fuck Sesshoumaru, why the hell am I in charge of your bitch?"

Miroku sighed and patted the hanyou's knee, giving him a very pleading glance. "Let's not start another royal rumble, if you don't mind. You're not in charge of Rin, InuYasha, but it would however be your fault if she ventures off property because, as it seems, your hands are worse then mine."

InuYasha shot Miroku a glare and muttered, "shut the hell up, lecher. You don't know shit…"

Miroku sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I know enough not to try to finger a girl when there are others in the room."

InuYasha growled as his eyes narrowed, "you wouldn't know what to fuckin do with yourself, letch, if you got anywhere near that base!"

Miroku scoffed and looked rather offended, "why InuYasha, I'm appalled! Of course I would know what to do with myself…"

InuYasha cut him off before he could finish his sentence with a malicious grin spreading across his face, "all you know is to grope them…next to that you know shit."

Sesshoumaru stood up abruptly and walked around the couch and began to ascend the stairs. "If you both are done with your pissing match, I am going to find the better half of this company…." He slammed the door behind him.

InuYasha glared at Miroku from his spot on the couch and rolled his eyes drastically, "fuckin fine, go with them, you Hentia bastard! Keep your damned mitts off Kagome though! Just cause I can't catch you now, doesn't mean I can't kill you!"

Miroku swiftly nodded before following behind the other's trail.

InuYasha winched as Miroku allowed the door to slam behind him and screamed out, "does everyone have to slam the fuckin door! Christ!"

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I know its not exactly moving along at a quick pace, this past week was hard to get anything out. I do believe Grease has won the vote for the play (though it won't be so cut and dry as to the characters) but the idea behind that story fits this one…in some molds. But the options are still open, if anyone can think of a better one. I really thank those who gave in input, I got so many great ideas that I never had considered.

There are some reviews though I feel that I need to address.

 

Q/A

 

Aurora17- why is Sesshoumaru crying blood? Hmm…well, as Sesshy so discretely informed Rin, repetitively, he did not cry but had he of, it would have been from stress. I like to look at it and say; well…I think the world would sooner stop spinning then to see Sesshoumaru shed tears. So when he did, it had to be something big. So that was what came to mind, which also helped though when Rin stepped in the way of Sesshoumaru nearly destroying InuYasha and he seeing all the blood on her. It helped in the game plan.

 

New Yorker: that's great that you thought of Damn Yankees. My high school performed that when I was there and it was, to say the least, interesting. That's also coming form a school who did A Funny Thing happened on the way to the Forum, How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying, and Once Upon a Mattress. Not exactly your typical shows. But I think it would be awesome to watch Inuyasha's jaw drop if Kagome was Lola. Hehe.

 

Scherezade: I was originally going to wait for the lemon until after later events but it fit in so perfectly and would be great for the insistent teasing of the others. As for Kagome leaving his side, I know it was OOC but then again, there was Sesshoumaru, wielding a giant sword, covered in blood…it was a little unevenly balanced. She was a little blasted from the revelations to think straight. I think she got her brains back in this chapter though.

 

Kiralily: aww…you're more then welcome for the story, I'm glad that you've enjoyed it. If your looking for a long story to read online, might I suggest the wonderful readings of Sueric's Chronicles and the newest Metamorphosis. Its under the nc-17 category in InuYasha…absolutely awe inspiring works of literary art. It's honestly breathtaking. I thought Miroku would be the perfect one to catch them in the pool…it just works to well.

 

Inu_rika83- well, my dear, here is another posts…something to do between classes. That's great that the street vendors in NYC know how to spell that damned word….grr…50 G's to a college edumacation and I still can't spell shiskabob. Hehe.

 

Shaid: hmm…where to begin on this one. I'm sorry the grammatical errors weighted that heavily on the text itself. As I stated before, when I write, I write to get it out in context. Small contractions don't really bog me down, simply because I write to get the story out as quickly as I can (mind you, as I told bsc143) I write these stories either on an NJ transit bus into NYC or in the sled in the bottom of radio city music hall, so time is not always on my side. I do know whether to use your or you're unfortunately your is simpler to write and comes out more often whether I mean to use it or not, and my spell check never highlights it as wrong so it slides by the eye. Grammatical errors are everywhere…as I'm sure you can tell (weather vs whether). Don't worry; honestly, I'm joshing you. Its great, I'm not offended at all. I know the grammaticism of the story suck…but hey, the context is there. Thanks for the review, it means a lot that people actually read past the words to catch them in context.

 

Lynnec114- thanks for the review. It means a lot that you wrote one, specially when you don't normally. It means a lot to me, so really, thanks for the words of inspiration. I'm sure at point, we all worry for bakayasha…its just his loveable character and his natural flaws.