InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Experiment ❯ Six - Inuyasha ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
 
Six - Inuyasha
“Kagome, your mother is on the phone and lunch is ready.” Mr. Higurashi says as he stands in the doorway.
 
“Okay.” Kagome answers and walks out of the door.
 
************************
Kagome walked into the lunch room about ten minutes later, sat down and started eating her sandwich which her father had bought for her. I didn't notice that I'd stopped eating and was watching her, until she looked at me, smiled slightly, and continued eating her sandwich. I continued eating mine.
 
She was silent while we ate our lunch but it didn't seem anything major because her heartbeat was normal. She finished her sandwich and turned to her father.
 
“I'll have to leave at about three because mum needs me to look after Souta since she's going out with her friends.” She says.
 
When she said that, I found myself feeling a bit disappointed and I don't know why.
 
“Okay. I'll take you home when I finish my lunch.” Mr. Higurashi repled.
 
All too soon, he was finished his lunch and the two of them stood up to leave. They got to the door, when Kagome turned around, smiled that smile that keeps making my heart do crazy things, and said in a small voice, “Bye Inuyasha.” Mr. Higurashi said something in her ear that even my extra sensitive hearing couldn't pick up. Her smile got brighter, my heart went even crazier and she said “I'll see you tomorrow.”
 
Tomorrow? I'm going to see Kagome tomorrow? Why is my heart going crazy? In a way, it's nice but very confusing.
 
She left the room and I was led back to my room.
 
The minute I closed my door, I found myself rooting through all of my stuff, until I found my sketch pad and pencil.
 
I then proceeded to put my music on quietly so that it was basically background noise, sit at my desk, and draw.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't updated this one in a while. I've been working more on my “Mates?!” one and I have school. Please Review!!