InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. ❯ Pretty pretty hair. ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome trembled with anticipation as her fingers twitched mere inches from the deceptively soft looking object of her curiosity. How often had she allowed herself to daydream about the length that swayed softly only a few inches in front of her face while it glistened in the sun; communicating the dampness her fingers would soon confirm?

Silently she wondered if this hapless part of the Taiyoukai's body, provided it had thoughts, would want her touching it as much as her fingers now seemed to burn for the memory.

Sesshoumaru was offering it to her now, unbidden and unashamed, as she silently knelt before him. He was allowing her to fondle and caress it at her discretion; the very thought causing delicious little shivers to run up and down the young girl's body as she continued to hesitate.

Kagome clutched her hands to her body, taking several stuttered breaths, as she attempted to calm her nerves. She needed to keep calm. It wouldn't do to have their first experience tainted by her overexcited fingers, possibly inflicting pain on the great Taiyoukai.

She could do this.

She knew she could.

Kagome would take her time if need be, but she would allow herself to relish the feeling of the smooth texture she all ready knew would slip easily beneath her fingertips.

Silently, Kagome looked at her hands, memorizing the creases as she seemingly wondered if they would change somehow after engaging in such an act.

She could tell from the demon lord's body language that he was growing frustrated with her hesitancy but she felt the need to drag this moment out as long as she could.

After all, how many women got to touch the great demon lord in such an intimate way?

"Calm down Kagome." She chided out loud as her inner thoughts continued to tumble free of her lips. Without uttering another syllable her hand disappeared within the confines of her back pack and grasp the handle of the item that would serve to aid her in her pleasurable task.

"It's just hair." Kagome reminded herself as she pulled out her hair brush and slowly raised it into position over the Taiyoukai's head, rolling to the tops of her knees.

Sesshoumaru snorted in a very 'what are you waiting for?' sort of way, finally breaking the young girl's reverie as she leaned in and slowly worked the brush against a tangled lock of silver.

"Sorry." Kagome apologized as the demon lord, facing with his back towards her, sitting against the ground, flinched slightly under her care.

Sesshoumaru waved a clawed hand dismissively as the gentle bristles scrapped against his scalp and worked their way down to the ends again, pulling the moisture free of his hair as it softly dripped to the ground.

"You'll tell me if I hurt you...right?" Kagome whispered softly as she continued her gentle strokes, holding smaller pieces of hair with her fingers as she attempted to make the process as painless as possible.

Sesshoumaru fought the urge to roll his eyes at her comment; choosing not to answer a question that dare imply that she COULD hurt him in any way.

Kagome's strokes became more brazen as the hair seemed to easily disentangle itself while the water was slowly stripped from bundle after bundle.

Kagome huffed as she realized the back was done and no amount of gentle tugging would convince the demon lord before her to lean his head back. There was just no getting around it. If she wanted to do this properly she would have to circle around the demon lord.

Kagome grunted softly as she walked on her knees around him, stopping with a huff as she knelt in front of his crossed legs and leaned in ever so slightly. She stretched herself as far as she could before finally allowing a soft whine to roll free of her lips.

"You're too tall." Kagome pouted as she locked eyes with the demon lord and silently pleaded with him to recline just a little.

Sesshoumaru arched a delicate eyebrow at the girl before him who seemed to think a sad puppy dog face would somehow convince him to submit.

"You are kneeling." He pointed out blandly, his lip curling slightly as the girl before him winced.

Kagome blushed softly as she realized the demon lord was sitting and quickly rose to her feet. How embarrassing was it to completely forgot you had legs simply because you got to brush pretty pretty hair?

Soundlessly Kagome leaned forward, bending ever so slightly as she perched herself over the Taiyoukai's lap while she slowly began to comb out the tangles hidden at the crown of his head.

Sesshoumaru's clawed hand quickly moved to her thigh in an attempt to stabilize the girl as the hem of her scandalously short skirt tickled the tip of his nose.

Kagome paused momentarily, wondering if she should scream out her coined phrase ~HENTAI!~ , but thinking better of it as the hand seemed more interested in holding her in place then coping a feel.

"Arrigato." The young miko whispered as her throat suddenly seemed desperately parched; continuing in her task more assuredly as standing became easier.

Sesshoumaru grunted in response; attempting to focus his thoughts silently as his fingers twitched against the exposed skin of the young woman's leg.

A soft familiar scent began to tickle the great youkai's senses as it gently reminded him of the close proximately he now shared with the miko.

He needed distraction, and fast.

Silently, Sesshoumaru changed the subject of his mind as he eyeballed the curious garment that hovered mere inches in front of his face. He assumed these clothes must have come from Kagome's time considering he had never seen anything like them before.

The stitching was quite excellent.

The color was also quite unusual.

Had he mentioned the stitching all ready? Damn.

'What kind of fabric is this?' Sesshoumaru pondered internally as yet another questioned served to distract his ancient mind.

Slowly he allowed his fingers to inch minutely up the skin of Kagome's thigh as he tested the fabric against his claws.

'Definitely not silk.' He mused as he desperately clung for anything to keep his mind preoccupied.

'Far too coarse. Perhaps some other man made fabric?' He mused again as he lightly ran the pad of his finger over the hem.

Sesshoumaru shook his head as he suddenly wondered if he had been a seamstress in a past life. Why was he babbling about the females clothing again?

'Oh.' The Taiyoukai noted almost dimly with agitation as his nostrils flaired against the slowly spiking scent of arousal.

Kagome huffed as standing seemed to get harder and harder despite the hand that supported her. She could feel his claws inch ever so slightly up her thigh as they lightly played with the hem of her skirt and the feeling caused her heart to flutter as the all ready twisted knot within her abdomen flipped over from the strain. She probably would have complained if she wasn't focusing all her efforts on ignoring the way his gentle breathing slowly wafted up the folds of her skirt to touch her in places that...that she wasn't even going to allow herself to think about in case she began to run off at the mouth again.

Kagome began humming softly, clearing her throat occasionally, as the heat that seemed to crawl up her legs slowly wrapped itself around her middle. For once, she was thankful he wasn't saying anything, for she knew even the tiniest whisper would send tremors through her system that could prove far more embarrassing then the time she went on and on about how attractive she felt he was.

"Kago..." The Taiyoukai began as he attempted to question the young miko regarding the origins of her clothing in yet another attempt to distract himself, only to be cut off as the girl above him unceremoniously collapsed into his lap.

"Gomen." Kagome whispered breathlessly, her face flushing a deep shade of crimson mere inches from the Taiyoukai's, as she realized her knees had in fact buckled and deposited her roughly into his lap.

"I fell." She offered dimly as she remained motionless, her knees pressing into his folded thighs as her body pressed against his and her lips twitch as his warm breath softly caressed them.

They stared at each other for a moment, Kagome's hair brush dangling from her hand as her arms rested just shy of the Taiyoukai's shoulders in an attempt to avoid touching him.( Even though the rest of her body was all ready pressed snugly against his.)

The soft skin of Kagome's lips burned as she remained motionless in the Taiyoukai's lap, her brain going completely blank as she continued to stare in shocked embarassement.

Sesshoumaru's eyes seemed to travel from Kagome's eyes down to her lips and then to her eyes again as if sizing up an opponent. He remained silent as he did this, the sound of the miko's heart pounding loudly in her chest causing his ears to twitch.

It would have been impossible to tell who started it. Perhaps if witnessed by an outside observer it could have been said that their actions had been mutual; a simultaneous set of flash floods that broke the dam from either side.

However, as the sound of desperate lips mashing against each other resonated through the clearing only to be accompanied by frantic pants, in an attempt to consume and release the rushing emotions that so desperately wanted to drown both hapless bystanders, a question like 'who started it?' seemed inconsequential.

Kagome was the first to pull back as she gasped loudly; dropping her hairbrush unceremoniously to the forest floor; where it sounded with a loud ~THUNK.~

"We .......shouldn't......" Kagome managed between heated intakes of breath as fangs and lips continued to claim her mouth and chin.

"Agreed." Sesshoumaru responded spuriously as he continued to plant desperate kisses against the young woman's skin; his hand creeping up to the swell of her hip as it worked it's way beneath her skirt and attempted to free more of the scent that caused his brain to hum in the most dark and delightful way.

"This ........is......" Kagome began as she panted like a woman struggling against the undercurrent of a raging stream. "wrong.....for SO many reasons." She finished with a whimper as skilled fangs lightly nibbled against the sensitive skin of her neck; seductively pulling the tender flesh over her pulse point, causing her to cry out and arch into him as he pulled the tender flesh into the warm confines of his mouth.

"Hn." The Taiyoukai agreed in a noncommittal tone as he noted there was probably an issue with a demon such as himself engaging in such activity with a human female, but refused to let such thoughts hinder his actions.

"We should stop." Kagome whimpered, arching her back again as the delightful little fangs began to quickly release the flesh of her neck to trail down her body, only to be joined by the youkai's tongue as he lightly tasted the tender skin at the top of her breasts.

Sesshoumaru growled softly as her words registered to his ears but somehow got twisted in his mind. Stop? Couldn't they stop afterward? Silently he wondered just how angry she would be at him if he simply sliced through the delicate undergarment his fingers now rested against.

"Inu Yasha ......" Kagome whined loudly as she twisted her hands in his damp hair but decided that perhaps she should elaborate on –reasons-we-should-not-do-this-.

Sesshoumaru pulled back, flinching slightly, as if a cold bucket of water had been poured over his head.

Having the woman Sesshoumaru was tormenting speak his much hated half brothers name, WHILE he was attempting to claim her, was proving ten times more effective then a dunk in a cold stream ever could be.

Sesshoumaru stared at the flushed woman in his lap as if seeing her for the first time. What WAS he doing? A human? His brother's wench no less? Soundlessly he allowed his eyes to roam across the clearing, as if to confirm they were alone, before standing up quickly and yanking the young woman to her feet roughly by her arm.

"Where are we going!?" Kagome exclaimed as horrific images of being dragged away like some medieval cave woman caused adrenaline to flood her senses.

"I need my backpack!" Kagome screamed frantically as she attempted to dislodge her arm from the Taiyoukai's grip.

"Home." Sesshoumaru answered back with a snarl as he shoved the girl out of his grip, in the direction of the bright yellow back she constantly insisted on carrying.

Sesshoumaru snorted as the girl narrowed her eyes dangerously before stomping over to her pack; feeling strangely relieved to once again scent her anger. He couldn't remain alone with her, especially now that she was going into heat, he noted.

He needed someone there to run interference.

He needed someone to distract him when the girl's alluring scent threatened to overtake his senses.

Kami help him, he needed a chaperone.

Sesshoumaru released a shrill whine from the back of his throat, causing Kagome to cover her ears, even as it seemed to raise an octave and fade into silence.

"Wha....?" Kagome managed as she pulled her hands reluctantly from her ears before the Taiyoukai cut her off.

"Transportation." He offered in a dead pan tone, turning his back to her as he once again looked to the horizon expectantly.

"Ah-Un?" Kagome questioned as she attempted to calm her nerves with meaningless conversation.

A curt nod from the Taiyoukai beside her and she too was looking to the horizon expectantly. She stared at him for several moments through the corner of her eyes as her own trembling fingers ran over her lips. Should she apologize? She certainly felt like she should.

"I'm sorry..." Kagome offered softly. "I ....I don't usually....I don't know why..."

Sesshoumaru raised a hand in a halting gesture, effectively silencing her. He didn't want to discuss it at the moment. He didn't even want to acknowledge it. As far as he was concerned, it never happened.

He eyed the girl speculatively as he noted that effects of the flower had not completely run their course. This would not do. Perhaps after she was herself again he could swear to her secrecy, but in her current state, admitting to any kind of deviant behavior with a demon....the consequences. He closed his eyes briefly as the repercussion of his actions fully resonated.

Trysts between humans and demons never ended well, accidental or not. Such things were dangerous, not just for himself, but more so for her. His own father was -not-so-living- proof. He simply couldn't allow her freedom until he was sure she was completely in control of her ....faculties.

A million different horrors and warnings presented themselves to the Taiyoukai's ancient mind as he awaited the arrival of his steed to take them to where, he felt, he could keep things....contained.

Sesshoumaru resisted the urge to roll his eyes for the second time that night as he realized his ward would be, ironically, recovering from the effects of the flower as well, and at a time when he could have actually USED someone that posed an endless string of questions.

His life, it seemed, was destined to be riddled with irony.