InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. ❯ Cooking with Sesshoumaru ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The sun was barely shining on the horizon by the time Sesshoumaru freed himself from the bed that served as his short-lived demonic prison. It had taken him most of the night to weaken the spells enough that he could release himself without destroying his bed. It wasn't that he had an overly emotional attachment to the human crafted sleeping platform that caused him to spare the simple piece of furniture, but more to the fact that he realized now; THAT particular piece of furniture may prove itself useful in the near future.

'Provided I find a certain miko.' Sesshoumaru noted as he emerged soundlessly from his chamber; fully clothed save for a yellow and blue sash he held loosely in his grasp.

The Taiyoukai snorted arrogantly as he noted that tracking the miko was more of an eventual inevitability then a possible future. There was no where in his home she could hide. There was no where in this dwelling he couldn't track her scent. The fact that she still resided within his home caused his chest to tighten slightly.

Sesshoumaru inhaled softly as he once again affirmed that she was still somewhere on the premises. The thought that she might bolt in the middle of the night had occurred to him while he struggled against his bindings into the night. Why wouldn't she leave? If she were truly afraid of what he might do to her now that he was free, would she run to her hanyou protector?

Sesshoumaru smirked cruelly as he imagined his brother's expression upon scenting his own essence against the girl's fingers. Such odors could not simply be washed away. They required time and inattention to fade into the girl's natural scent.

The great dog demon blinked reflexively as the idea of his scent fading from the young miko caused a strange irritation within his chest.

He'd been having this feeling more frequently as of late and it concerned him now to admit it was more then likely NOT indigestion.

He simply needed to find her now. He needed to ~return~ that which was ~given~.

A deviant smile curled the Taiyoukai's lip again as he lazily ran the back of his thumb over the smooth texture of his sash.

It was only fair, of course.

Had he not promised to seek revenge upon his release?

Images of a bound miko swooning under his touch as she eventually surrendered to a euphoric bliss caused a renewed tightening to surge within the Taiyoukai's loins.

Dammit. Where was she?!

A soft giggled echoed down the chamber as Sesshoumaru noted the rhythm of skipping footfalls headed in his direction. For a brief moment the Taiyoukai wondered if the miko was in fact skipping in his direction before his keen (if somewhat distracted) senses pointed out that the sounds were too small to be that of a fully grown woman....the second set however...

Kagome gasped loudly, practically pin wheeling her arms as she turned a corner to see Sesshoumaru standing at the end of the corridor with his typical blank expression on his face. She knew he would eventually break free of the spells and she would then have to 'face the music' but she proved unprepared as he stood there menacingly.....holding his.....

Why was he holding his sash in the middle of the hall?

He wasn't going to....?

"Miko." Sesshoumaru bellowed as he slowly lumbered toward the females who stood, joined at the hands; seemingly keeping them from retreating or advancing as the confliction between their reactions twisted easily against their features.

Rin was smiling; raising her petite hand just short of waving as she absolutely beamed at her master.

Kagome..............was not smiling. In fact, she looked just short of screaming, but seemed to hold back as her eyes flicked from the young girl beside her to the great Taiyoukai.

"I..." Sesshoumaru started as his eyes seemed to note his young ward's presence before continuing. "HAVE something I MUST give you."

'Yes.' He decided. 'That would do nicely.'

"Something of mine?" Kagome squeaked. "Are you sure?" She questioned innocently as she realized she had a pretty good idea what he wanted to GIVE her.

"Yes." The Taiyoukai offered as he took a step closer and attempted to devour the young woman with his eyes.

"I uh......I uh." Kagome stuttered dumbly as heat rose to her cheeks while she attempted to dissuade Sesshoumaru. "I have all my...uh...STUFF." She explained lamely.
"So...uh...maybe it's someone else's?"

"Do you not remember giving it to me last night?" Sesshoumaru teased as he gave the miko a guarded amused expression.

Rin blinked several times in succession as her head traveled from her master to her friend.

What in the name of Kami were they talking about?

"Ohhhhh." Kagome exaggerated as she implied she had just remembered something. "THAT...oh well...THAT was a.......... gift."

Kagome's face flushed darker as she was forced to talk about the embarrassing event so soon; thankful that Rin's presence at least allowed them to sugar coat their words until the act was practically buried within their nonsensical chatter.

"You can keep that." Kagome offered softly as the Taiyoukai seemed ready to argue with her again.

"I insist upon....." Sesshoumaru's eyes fell to his ward again as he continued to choose his words carefully. "...returning the favor." He offered while squeezing the sash he held in his hand.

"That's REALLY not necessary." Kagome emphasized with her eyes as she raised her hands in a halting gesture.

"I INSIST." The Taiyoukai persisted as he locked eyes with her again and took a menacing step forward.

"Look!" Kagome squawked as her body screamed at her to take some sort of self perseveration action.

"Rin!" She offered with a sense of strange enthusiasm as she caught the young child under the arms and lifted her off the ground; holding her up as if she was a human shield as she stayed the Taiyoukai's advances.

Rin blinked momentarily as she was, quite surprisingly, thrust in front of the great Taiyoukai. She waved impishly as her young mind seemed unable to cope with the odd behavior of the adults in the room and attempted to enter the strange conversation. "Can I have a present?" She questioned innocently; shooting her master an odd expression as he seemed affronted by her request.

"No." The Taiyoukai snarled as he turned his back on the pair in utter revulsion before disappearing around the corner.

Kagome set Rin down and released a heavy breath that suggested she might have been holding it in for quite some time.

"Thank you Rin." Kagome huffed as she collapsed into a sitting position on the ground while attempting to gather her wits.

"What did Rin do?" The young girl questioned as she eyed the woman behind her quizzically.

Kagome grimaced.

'Saved me from myself.' She half laughed internally as she decided it was better to just change the subject all together. "Feel like some ninja food?"

"Yes!" Rin squealed as she easily forgot what had just transpired and pulled on Kagome-sama's hand to encourage her to follow into the kitchen.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

To say that Sesshoumaru was sulking would prove...............foolish.

For one, he doesn't sulk.

For two, he'd probably decapitate you before you could get the words out.

Perhaps suggesting he was remaining silent or holding himself aloof in a sullen, ill-humored, or offended mood would be accurate; the irony of the statement only ringing true for those of you who happen to own a dictionary.

The great Taiyoukai of the west does not SULK!

'Damn.' Sesshoumaru moaned internally as he cautiously stalked the halls without any set direction in mind.

Maybe he was sulking a little.

He hadn't anticipated the miko's ability to improvise in combat situations.

Using his ward as a makeshift shield against overly amorous attacks was a shrewd move indeed.

Sesshoumaru had decided, hours before, that a new plan of attack was called for. He knew the woman would want to leave soon, and ironically, instead of being elated, he was effused with a sense of foreboding. It was the same feeling that twisted against his ancient heart the first time humans attempted to reclaim his Rin.

Rin was no longer just ~some~ human; she was his. She belonged to him. She was his responsibility, and he would take care of her until the day she died. (Providing that was her wish as well.)

So why did his heart ache for the miko? Sesshoumaru had no claim on her.

Honestly, despite the ~activities~ that had taken place earlier, his brother held more of a claim then himself, and yet......

Sesshoumaru snorted as he picked up the scent of his young ward and the woman who currently plagued his thoughts. He was thinking too much again. He constantly castigated himself for being more intellectual then a demon of action when it came to...anything he wanted.

The exception of course being Tetsusaiga.

'No.' Sesshoumaru noted as he recalled the battle; oddly recalling a familiar young woman more vividly as if it had been the first time he'd noticed her there. Very little thought had taken place when he learned his half brother had inherited something he had coveted for so long. How long would he have to be disgusted with his feelings of jealously as he coveted all that which seemed to fall at the hapless hanyou's feet?

Sesshoumaru shook his head again as voices echoed down the hall from the small kitchen chamber just ahead. There he went again; allowing his thoughts to wander about aimlessly when there was ~work~ to be done.

Cautiously the Taiyoukai peered around the corner of the chamber; making it clear that he was not hiding as his eyes fell on the females who seated themselves across each other while munching happily on some strange concoction he could only assume the woman had brought back from her time.

Sesshoumaru's concerns over Rin eating food that was not of this time were briefly forgotten as he noted, while he took inventory of the miko's position and body language, that she he had her back turned to him. She propped her elbows against the wooden table; obviously unaware of his presence while she continued to prattle on about food from her time.

'Perfect.' The Taiyoukai cooed deviously to himself as a plan slowly presented itself to his ancient mind.

If the woman intended to hold him at bay with the possibility of causing a scene in front of his ward, then surely he could do the same.

'First to set the trap.' Sesshoumaru noted as his ward's eyes lit up; indicating she was only moments away from giving away his position.

In a wisp of hair and light the Taiyoukai moved to sit dangerously close to the miko; trapping her against the wall with his ever imposing body, as he awkwardly sat on the strangely constructed human chair that sat, unclaimed, next to her.

"Ahhh!" Kagome exclaimed as her shoulders seemed to square against the Taiyoukai's arm suddenly. "What are you......" She began only to be cut off the young girl sitting across from them.

"Is Sesshoumaru-sama hungry?" Rin questioned with big eyes as she noted this was the FIRST time she had ever seen her master join anyone when they ate.

"Do you want to try some of Kagome-sama's ninja food?" The young girl questioned enthusiastically as she thrust a bowl of noodles under the Taiyoukai's nose; causing his nostrils to flare experimentally.

"Hn." Sesshoumaru offered noncommittally as he graciously accepted the bowl while placing it in front of him; feigning boredom as he seemed to concentrate on some distant imaginary bird.

Kagome blinked in succession as she stared at the indifferent youkai who obviously had never heard the term 'personal space.'

She was sure if he had been any closer he'd be sitting in her lap, and it was making finishing her ramen a little more complicated then it should be.

"Could you move?" Kagome whined as she moved her arm against him experimentally. Unless she intended to eat the rest of her dinner like a dog, Kagome noted humorously, he needed to scoot.

Sesshoumaru continued to stare into a distant nothing, only acknowledging her request by removing his arm from the table and pulling it backward so that his shoulder rested against the back of her own.

"Thanks." Kagome offered with sarcasm as she decided to ignore the Taiyoukai's behavior and instead focus on her conversation with the young girl.

"What were we talking about?" Kagome questioned as she shot the demon lord a distrustful look before attempting to regain some of her casual composure.

"Shippo." Rin giggled as she occasionally looked to her master with a gleaming smile before turning to the miko once more. Was this how they would have dinner from now on? Like a family? She certainly hoped so.

"Oh yes." Kagome laughed as she awkwardly grasped her chopsticks in her left hand and continued her story. "So he had never had a lollipop candy before, and I warned him it was sticky.........."

Kagome's words fell quiet as she eyed the demon lord against her with widened eyes.

Was........did he.........Was his hand on her thigh?!

"Why's it sticky?" Rin questioned as she tilted her head to the side and lazily slurped a noodle into her mouth.

"Uh......It's uh....." Kagome swallowed as the clawed hand that she hadn't been sure was on her thigh intitally, slowly worked it's way up the delicate skin and under her skirt; thusly removing all doubt.

"It's made of sugar." She finally spat out as her heart began to beat wildly in her chest.

What the fuck was he doing?

Rin was RIGHT there!

Not that if she wasn't...she would just let him....

What the fuck was he doing?!

"What's shu-gar?" Rin questioned quizzically as she once again gained the miko's attention.

"Huh?" Kagome questioned as she turned to the young child and attempted to ignore the delicate claws that were now grazing dangerously close to the edge of her panties without causing a scene.

"Oh...um...." Kagome closed her eyes as she desperately tried to hold it together and find her words. "It's sweet...sorta...like fruit... or like honey."

Kagome flinched as she felt the blood rush to her features; certain they were a deep shade of crimson as the demon lord next to her seemed to find their conversation interesting enough to once again grace it with his gaze. She stared at her food as she felt his eyes upon her. There was no way she was going to look him in the eye after last night, no matter how much she wanted to silently plead with him to stop.

"Oh!" Rin exclaimed cheerily as she beamed at her master again; more then a little surprised at how engaging he seemed to be today (completely unaware of what was going on between the two adults across from her.)

A long silence seemed to descend upon the room before the young girl spoke up again.

"Kagome-sama?" Rin questioned as she noted the hot flush on the miko's face and the pleased expression on her master's.


"Hmmmmm?" Kagome questioned as she allowed her words to elongate in an attempt to cover the moan she so desperately needed to release.

Moments after Rin's cry of understanding the Taiyoukai had moved the tip of his claw under the edge of her panties along her thigh and slowly began stroking at the swollen lips of her womanhood; parting them surreptitiously as he teased her in a slow and deliberate way.

"Your story." Rin offered.

"My story?" Kagome questioned dimly as she attempted, unsuccessfully to bury her fingernails into the wood of the table.

"About Shippo-chan." Rin reminded as she gave the miko a quizzical look before slurping another lazy noodle into her mouth.

"Oh...right." Kagome offered; her voice sounding tired and worn out. "I uh.." She swallowed again as another moan attempted to burst free of her throat.

DAMN he was good at THAT.

"I uh.." Kagome tried again. " I told him it was sticky...but...." She whimpered slightly as she attempted to wiggle in her seat unable to move. "..he'd never had one before...and it was a hot day...."

"Kami was it hot." Kagome groaned as she rested her forehead against her palm in what would have appeared to be an overly dramatic explanation to anyone who had no idea what was going on underneath her skirt.

Someone like Rin.

"Then what?" Rin urged as she noticed the young woman had once again stopped in the middle of her story. 'Kagome is really bad at telling stories.'

"He uh..." Kaogme swallowed again; sighing softly as the Taiyoukai withdrew his fingers just before they reached the aching button that so desperately craved his attention. "He wanted to keep it." She offered, her words coming a little easier despite her lightheadedness and trembling legs, as she slowly picked up her chopsticks and brought a wad of noodle to her dry mouth.

"So he put it in his .....POCKET." Kagome gagged, despite the fact she had long ago swallowed her noodles.

Instead of rethinking his actions, as Kagome originally thought, the great Taiyoukai had apparently decided it would be easier to access her sex from beneath her waistband as he soundlessly slid his hand against her stomach and immediately began to stroke at the swollen and throbbing nub nestled at her apex. Such things, she noted, were easier since he had taken such care to make sure she was soaking wet before he attacked the tiny button.

Kagome bit her lower lip as she attempted to quell the moans that she could barely keep inside.

Damn him.

Damn him to hell.

Damn him to hell in a handbag.

Kagome whimpered softly again. That didn't make ~ANY~ sense.

Damn him.

"Kagome-sama?" Rin questioned softly as she attempted to gain the miko's attention again.

"Hmmmm?" Kagome questioned as she looked to the young girl before her; briefly allowing her eyes to rest on the Taiyoukai next to her before flinching as her stomach did a little flip and twisted with pleasure again.

'Bad idea.' She groaned as she once again locked her eyes to her food.

For some reason staring into the great Taiyoukai's golden and undoubtedly amused eyes as the pad of his finger moved slickly against her throbbing swollen flesh was less then helpful in keeping her moans under control.

Go figure.

"You didn't finish your story." Rin pointed out with only mild annoyance. Kagome-sama was REALLY bad at story telling.

"She seems forgetful." The Taiyoukai added to the conversation in a casual amused tone, earning a swift nod from his young ward as he silently wished he had two arms simply so he could cover his mouth with a free hand.

Who knew NOT SMILING could be so difficult.

"W-where was I?" Kagome questioned in a tired and worn out tone again as she seemed to struggle for breathe while wiping at invisible perspiration at her forehead. She was thankful that the spell of the flowers, that had thrown her into the Taiyoukai's company almost an entire month ago, chose to let her thoughts stay silent this time. If Sesshoumaru seriously had issues with his young ward learning curse words, he would have been none too pleased with the choice words that presented themselves upon his little ~addition~ to the conversation.

"His pocket." The Taiyoukai reminded casually; making it more then a little obvious that he was listening intently to her story, even if his reasons were less then obvious.

"Right...." Kagome began only to whimper when the Taiyoukai moved his roaming finger closer to the wall and to her right.

"So...." Kagome closed her eyes as she attempted to concentrate on her story. "He put it there...THERE..." She whimpered softly as she once again was unable to move in her seat but noticed the Taiyoukai's finger seemed to move with her story. "...and we left...LEFT.....yes...."

Kagome's eyes shot open as her body hummed with pleasure. Damn.....how could he do this to her?

"Anyways...it melted...and."

'Oh hell.' Kagome groaned to herself as she felt a familiar knot begin to twist dangerously tight in her stomach. This was going to happen. She was going to orgasm while sitting at the kitchen table and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Rin was going to witness it and she was going to require years and years of therapy. A cold sickness ran down Kagome's spine as she uselessly fought against the urge building within her.

"Rin." Sesshoumaru's voice bellowed as he interrupted Kagome's story and took on a more authoritative tone.

"Go to your room." He ordered as he slowed his fingers just enough to keep the miko beside him from achieving release; deciding he wanted her to climax with a roar and not a whimper.

"B---" Was as far as the young girl got before she complied immediately. "Hai, Sesshoumaru-sama." Rin answered before grabbing up her bowl and skittering down the hall to her room. Whether SHE had done something, or perhaps Kagome had said something, she didn't know, but she knew better then to question her master.

"I ....hate ....you." Kagome whimpered, noting the loud slam of Rin's door, as she shoved her dish unceremoniously away and flopped her head down on the table to moan loudly.

A low sensual growl rumbled free of Sesshoumaru's chest as he leaned down to practically purr in the young woman's ear while picking up the pace with his fingers again as he allowed a digit to slowly sink into her heated core; pleased as the girl beside him spread her legs marginally and cried out beside him, before he once again brought his slick fingers back to the nub that caused her to twitch and moan.

"Oh Kami..." Kagome moaned as she dug her nails into the wood of the table ineffectually again. "Sesshoumaru..." She whined.

"Say it again." He urged as the rapid beating of the young woman's heart communicated her immanent release.

"I ....what.......I......huh?" Kagome whimpered as attempting to think only held back the orgasm she could all ready feel beginning to wash over her.

"Do not play coy miko." Sesshoumaru chided sensually against the shell of the young woman's ear. "I have seen you touch yourself while calling my name."

"Now..." His voice took on a more authoritative tone as he felt the woman pinned beside him begin to shiver with pleasure.

"Scream my name as I fuck you." Sesshoumaru demanded; knowing his words would be just enough to send her over the edge completely.

Kagome had never been a disobedient child. In fact, she had always been pretty good at following orders. Now, however, as her body shook with seamless pleasure, that all seemed to focus around the Taiyoukai's fingers, she couldn't obey. The rush of fluids, some blood, some adrenaline, and some...coating his fingers as they lazily trailed over her swollen womanhood, was far too distracting.

She was lucky she remember her own name, let alone his.

"I uh......" Kagome babbled incoherently as suddenly her whole body seemed to gain weight. What was she going to say again?

'Sorry I didn't scream your name... while you... '

'Wait a minute!'

'He WAS peeping on me?'

"Hentai!" Kagome retorted accusingly as she attempted to push him off of her; not surprised at all when he seemed to budge more easily.

Kagome could have sworn he was rolling his eyes at her while he lazily brought his free hand to his mouth and sucked her essence free of his fingers as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Kagome sighed while slumping her shoulders as she realized accusing the demon who was now sucking her fluids free of his fingers nonchalantly for, once upon a time, spying on her was more then likely, a lost cause.

"Where are you going?" The Taiyoukai demanded as he abandoned a finger momentarily before moving on to the next one while keeping his eyes on her quickly departing form.

"To BED." Kagome announced with great aggravation as she began to stomp off. He had taken up the bed for most of the evening, and dammit, she was tired.

Sesshoumaru rose to his feet as ~bed~ suddenly sounded like a good idea.

"Don't even THINK about following me." Kagome ordered over her shoulder before hastening her steps in the direction of his chambers. As far as she was concerned they were even now. Bathtime audiences aside, they were even, and soon she would be leaving.

Sure their relationship was confusing.

Sure it was disturbing.

But how many times had Yuki or Eri told her about times they had ~accidentally~ done things with a boy only to never see him again.

It didn't mean anything.

And besides.

They were even now.

Sesshoumaru smirked thoughtfully as she departed down the hall before him. She certainly did enjoy the chase.

His smirk grew as he marched down the hall, noting the sound of his chamber door slamming, followed by the unmistaken noise of his dresser being pushed against it.

"Pure genius." He drawled out as he eyed the door wistfully.

'A youkai of my stature would undoubtedly be held back by a dresser of THAT size.' Sesshoumaru snorted sarcastically to himself in an absurd sort of way.

Perhaps he would let her sleep for a few hours before resuming their previous activity. After all, the chase would prove more interesting if the prey was fully rested.

Perhaps he would spend some time with Rin the garden. Now that the spell was lifting he found her presence much more tolerable and well.....missed.

Besides, if he didn't advise her otherwise she would undoubtedly spend the rest of the day in her room wondering what she did wrong, and that would simply....... not do.