InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Twelve Days of Christmas Drabbles ❯ On the Eighth Day... ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

On the Eighth Day of Christmas…
 
 
I see you are happier. I shall count that as a step towards me. It was a very risky effort. The arrow was not easy to find, and throwing it like that seemed impossible, but I managed it. I thought he would deepen in his depression. I am delighted that he isn't, but I had put the other gift just past us. Hopefully it will remind him of a time when we were happy…together…
 
<><><>
 
`I don't understand…' he said, grasping the object in his hand. `I thought it was gone…' He grasped the Ramen in his hands, his long-lost Ramen. His beautiful Ramen that was still filled to the brim in its brothy goodness. He took a taste, reveling in it. How could anyone get a hold on this? It wasn't…it was just impossible. He had to hold back the tears. Who would go this far for a hanyou? One answer arose to him, but he dismissed it as impossible. It wasn't under he went to leave did he notice something else on the ground. `What's this?' he asked, reaching down to take it. It was a couple of beads and fangs, strung together. His breath caught in his throat. That was impossible! It…it had broken that one time.