InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha or Gargoyles
This story is also on fan fiction.
My name there is jesswolf22
And this story had been beta.
On with the story.

Japan Feudal ere 1550

There was once a village by a well. In this village lives a slayer, a monk, a young fox
boy, and a half dog demon that is part human- as well as, sometimes, a girl.

This girl, who lives in the future, comes to this village through the well from her home on the
shrine to spend time with her friends.

On this day, something odd is going to happen to her and her loved ones.

-At the well-

A strange man appeared by the well. He was wearing a long, grayish-brown robe, with a black cape and dark shoes. He also has a staff. This man was bald on the center of his head, but the sides of his head still had hair, and he also has a long, white beard.

The old man looked around, and he could sense the village up ahead of him.

He could tell that it holds a lot of people within- also he sense someone with holy powers, but he can tell this remarkable person has never been trained, which he knew by how it was flashing.

He decided its best just to avoid the village.

He started to walk towards the woods. When he walks into a darkened part of the woods, he ends up in front of a woman sitting on a rock, surrounded by the flowers and trees.

What he could tell about her is that she is no longer among the living.

In addition, she was full of hate inside. He thought she would make a great ally.

-Kikyo on the rock-

I will make my reincarnation and her loved ones pay. How dare she have everything?

At the moment she thought this, a man came out of nowhere. She quickly picked up
her arrows and her bow, and pointed it right at the man.

Kikyo said, in a cold voice, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

The man replied, "I am the Archmage; I come to make you an offer. I can sense that you want to get revenge on someone. I would like to help you.
What I can do to the one you want revenge on would be far greater than you killing them yourself. So what do you say?"

What can be worse then death? Kikyo asks herself. Then she responds to the man. "What will I have to do for you in return? Also, how will you make my reincarnation friends and family pay?"

The man answered her questions. "I will turn her and her sibling
into gargoyles. Her friends will be their protector's, so they will never
age, and when one gets hurt, the other will feel their pain. All you have to do is be
my ally."

"One more thing- these gargoyles are monsters that turn to stone
at sunlight, right?" Kikyo ask.

Kikyo knew that the girl would lose everything by becoming a monster. As an afterthought, she also considered maybe using Inuyasha for information about the girl. Once his group finds out, then he will have no one.

She told the Archmage that the girl she wants revenge on lives in the future, on the other side of the well by the village that he probably passed by.

She explained to him that within the group is a man that can travel through the well, to the future. She also told him that they could use him for information on the girl, as well as to get to the other side of the well.

The Archmage liked the idea. "That is a good plan. I can use my magic to change
how the well works, but I will need to know when she is going to be here in this world, and
when she is going to go back to her time, so I can change her sibling a day ahead."

He also added, "When she gets back to this world, she will fall into complete and total grief- for she was not able to keep her loved ones safe." Kikyo liked his plan as well.

Kikyo then remembered to point out that she is currently in this world. We
should hold off changing her sibling until the day before she returns home.

Because of this, the Archmage and Kikyo agree to meet the next day- once Kikyo talks with Inuyasha, hopefully getting some information on this girl she was about to ruin.