InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha or Gargoyles
this story had been beta.
On with the story.

Chapter 2-

There is a young fox-boy-demon. He has red hair with a blue bow, and green eyes- he is also wearing brown pants, and a white shirt with an orange vest.

His name is Shippo, and he was happy because his adoptive mother is coming to visit him and their friends.

Along with him is a monk that has black hair, with a small pony tall in the back of his head and similarly colored black eyes.

He wears a purple shirt, along with a black robe that goes pass his ankles. He also has black pants and wooden sandals on.

This monk carries a staff with golden rings on them. His name is Miroku, and he also has a fiancé. This fiancé wears a one-piece black and pink cat-suit, and sometimes a plain kimono.

She is also a demon slayer. She has a long, brown hair that she keeps in a pony tall when she is fighting. Her name is Sango. Sango has a loyal companion, who is a cat-demon. Her name is Kirara, and she is cream color.

She also has a cute diamond-marking on her forehead. She can transform into a large saber tooth tiger with fire on her paws, tail, and neck.

Now, the leader of the group is a half-dog-demon. He has white hair, with dog-ears on his head, and golden eyes. He likes to wear red. His inner shirt is white, his outer kimono is called the 'fire rat', and it is red.

His pants look like M.C. Hammer pants, and they are red as well. He also has an old, rusty sword that cans transform- his father left it for him.

The last of the group is a girl named Kagome. She has black, shoulder-length hair. She wears a green and white sailor-esque school-uniform. She also has a big yellow bag on her shoulder.

They have come together for one reason- to defeat Narke.

Now he is gone, so the group who live in the past stay in the village together, and Kagome comes to live with them every weekend and holidays.

"Mommy, what are we are going to do this time, while you are here? And how long
are you staying this time?" Asked a very hyper Shippo.

Kagome walked over to him pick him up, then she looked at him and said, "Well, I hope
to go to a few villages that need help. I do not have any school for a few weeks, so I'm staying with you all for the next few weeks. I hope you don't get sick of me!"

"Yay!" Shouted Shippo when he heard that. He then says, "I get to spend time with my mommy!"

Shippo says with a cute voice, "I will not get sick of you!" Then he thought of something.

"Oh mommy, did you bring me any snacks?"

Kagome laughed at how cute her little boy is. She then told him, with a loving voice, "Yes, I did sweetie! I also brought everyone something!"

Miroku walked out of the hut with Sango, and Kirara on her head. Miroku walked up to Kagome pat her on the butt and said, "Oh lady Kagome, it is lovely to see you again." With laughter in his eyes.

Just then Sango walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, saying, "Hello, dear."

He turned to look at his love- then he let out a scream, and Sango slapped him on the head. Miroku
passed out dramatically.

Sango then looked over at her best friend and said, "Hello, Kagome! I missed you, my sister." With a smile.

"Aunt Sango!" yelled Shippo.

"Yes, Shippo, what do you need?" Asked Sango.

"Oh, I just what to tell you that mommy is going to be here for a few weeks! She wants to go to a few villages that need help." Answered a much-exited Shippo.

"Well, that will be a problem...,” answered Sango.
"Why?" Kagome asked.

Inuyasha suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He started to run towards Kagome.
Sango looked at Kagome, and then she said, "You'll see."

When Inuyasha was right in front of Kagome, Kagome say 'hi' to him, and then she said, "I brought some more ramen noodles and oh- Inuyasha, I just thought of something, how about we leave the village to help some other villages that need some help together?"

"No way, is your brain broken, you dim-wit? Naraku-brats are still alive and out there; what if they want revenge on us for killing their master, or something?"

Just then, Shippo jumped on the stump that was by Kagome and said angrily, "You are the moron!"

"What you call me?"

"If you have to ask, it just shows how dumb you are!" Shippo replied to Inuyasha.

"Why, you... I-"Inuyasha did not get to finish his threat to Shippo because he has a date with the dirt.

Kagome, fist still in the air, told Inuyasha to stop bullying Shippo.

Then, she told him one more thing, "If it was not for his brats, as you so nicely put it, we would have never have killed him.
Also, if they do everything he told them they would have been killed.

Inuyasha, yes- we are leaving this village to go help other ones that need our help, so back off of me- or so help me, you are going to meet people on the other side of the world.

Also, if you do not what to go, then fine, be a big crybaby and stay here- and you can watch over this village.

If you don't mind, can you check on my brother for me, and we are going to be gone for a week."

When this was going on, Miroku woke up to watch it, and Kirara was hiding her head in Shippo's shirt.

When Kagome gets mad, she is scary. Therefore, after Kagome put Inuyasha in his place, they grabbed their stuff. And left.

Inuyasha was still in shock and lying on the ground- and not from her earlier hit, either.

Inuyasha thought in disbelief, 'How can they leave me?

Fine, I don't care, I will just find Kikyo .First I should see how Sota is doing. Nah, I'm not a babysitter. She should havedone it herself before she left.'

Then, he looked up and he saw Kikyo's soul-stealer snakes, so he ran off to the woods to meet her.

He came finally into a dark part of the woods, and saw that Kikyo was standing by a tree, reading a scroll.

He was wondering what she was reading, and figured it couldn't be anything bad.