InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha or Gargoyles.

I what to give a big shout out to my beta darkpriestess66


Chapter 4

-A day before Kagome gets back to the village-

Inuyasha walk to the well were the wizard was standing by the well. He was finishing changing how the well works, when Inuyasha got close to the old wizard he shouts out. "So old man, did you get the well to work?"

The Archmage look at the half demon then lift his white eyebrow then he answer. "Yes I have got it to work." Respond the Archmage. With a smirk on his face. He figures he will take what the fool calls him because it will be great to see his face when he realizes that he was tricked in the end.

Then Kikyo walk up behind then she said with a very bored voice "Can we leave now?"

"Yes, we can go now." Archmage replies with a grin on his old face. So they all jump into the well.

-In the future inside the well house-

Kikyo spoke loudly with a harsh voice "It is ugly here let's go." She picks up her arrow, bow, and left with the others by her side.

Outside the well house was pretty with blue skies, bright green grass, and by the house stand, the god tree where Inuyasha was once pinned to a long time ago with big white blossoms. And the first thing they see was a boy playing outside. They look at the house, and see a woman talking into something.

Inuyasha look at them, and then stated compassionately." This boy is Sota."

Then they walk up to the boy.

-Kagome's mom on the phone when it happens-

"Oh, Diane I still can't believe. How are girls are so much alike?" Sue said while looking out the window to keep an eye on her son.

"I know Sue. My Elise befriends gargoyles and confronts some odd things why litter Kagome befriends demons and travels back in time." Replies Diane.

"I still can't believe how they trust; that creep Xanatos after he betrayed Derek, and had that scientist turned him into a gargoyle. I just wish I could do something to help you, and the kids out." Sue said with some anger in her voice with also some sorrow. Because she is not able to help her friend's out.

"Like what Sue, grow wings and fly here; also, Sue, you have to take care of your kids. I wish I could help you out with Kagome. The poor girl is not getting any education by keeping on going back and forth throw that old well." Answer Diane.

"Oh, Diane can you hold on for a minute I just see Inuyasha came out of the well house with two others. That is odd. Oh no my baby," Sue shouts out with shock. She was shock what she had seen that she was frozen still for a while.

"What is it Sue? What is the matter? Sue, talked to me! Sue?" Shout out a worry Diane on the phone. Diane been shouting Sue name on the phone for the last five minutes.

When Diane last shouts on the phone it broke Sue from the shock she was in. "Oh Diane, you will never believe what just happen?" Answer a very upset Sue.

"What is it Sue?" asks a worry Diane on the other end of the line of the phone.

"Sota was just turned into a gargoyle by an old man whom Inuyasha brought here. I have to go Diane; I need to see if Sota is all right." Answer Sue.

"Sue wait! You don't think that he has also had the person turn Kagome also." Ask Diane

"I do not know what if he did. What should I do Diane?" Replies Sue.

"Do not worry Sue; I will call the others, and we will go to Japan to help you and the kids, so we have your back. And one more thing maybe Elise's friends will be able to help Sota and if Kagome is turned, then her to." Answer Diane to try to calm down Sue.

"Thanks Diane, oh Diane just one question I want to ask you." Sue said to Diane.

"Alright Sue what is It." Reply Diane.

"Why is Sota stone right now?" Ask a worry mother to another mother who knows more about gargoyles.

"He is only sleeping right now because it is daylight when night falls, he will wake up. One more thing tries to find a safe-place for him when he goes to sleep." Answer Diane.

"Thanks, Diane I will let you go now, but call me later." Ask Sue.

"I will Sue." Reply Diane.

Clack

They both hang up the phones.

-Back in the Feudal era-

"Hey why did he turn to stone?" Asks an angry half-dog demon

"Oh, the reason is, he was just sleeping, but do not worry when nightfall's. He will wake up." Reply the Archmage.

"All right, I see." Inuyasha replies.

Kikyo then looked up at Inuyasha, and touched his shoulder, "You did a great thing today." Then she walks into the woods while she was laughing inside.