InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer I do not own Gargoyles or Inuyasha just this story that I came up with.

I what to say thanks to my beta darkpriestess66.


-In Manhattan, New York with Diane and the others-

After Diane hung up with Sue, she started to call her husband. When he and their daughter Elise walk through the door. When Diane first saw them, she broke down. "Oh, Peter something just happens to Sota and maybe to Kagome." While she cried it out, she runs up to him and hugs her husband while crying on his shoulder.

Peter move back to look at his wife and all he saw was worry on her face he then asked her. "What happen to them" while thinking what have happen to Sota and Kagome?

Diane looks at her husband; she can tell he was not happy. By what she had just told him, by how his face was showing no emotions. She did not like how his face got a cold look. She then told him what have happen. "Will Peter, do you remember when Sue told you about Kagome's friend with the dog-ears."

"Yes what that has to do with anything." Ask Peter. "He brought someone with him, and he turned Sota into a gargoyle. And he may have turned Kagome too." Diane told her husband. "What?" Yells Elise"

"What do you mean that dogs' boy had someone turn Sota into a gargoyle and maybe Kagome. Once I get my hands on him, there will be nothing left?" Elise said with anger

Elise's father looks at her then told her to calm down. "Father, that person turned the people we love into a gargoyle. Like Derek," however the only difference is we can get our hands, on the person who has done it this time." Answer Elise.

"Elise, the man did not turn your brother into a gargoyle so you cannot blame him for that crime" replied her father. "You are right father, so how can we help them out." Elisa agrees, "First, we need to get plane tickets. Also for you to tell your brother, I will tell your sister." Answer her Mother.

"All right" just then Elise thought of something. "Mom I got a better idea. How about, I go and ask Xanatos to fly us? He has his own jets." "Ok Elise, we will do it your way, but only if Mr. Xanatos does not mind." Say Diane.

Elise left her parents' apartment then went to tell her friends who now live at the castle once more.

-At the castle/Mansion-

Elise drives up to the building got out of her red sport car/ police vehicle. Walk up to the guards who just nod their heads at her. Then got into the elevator pushed the button that will takes her to the floor where Xanatos' office is. She walks out went to the desk. That have a man who look to be in his mid-thirties with short blond hair with black eyes, that was wearing glasses and had pale skin, and he is wearing a blue business suit with a white under shirt, a red tie, and black shoes. She looks at him and said "hey Burnett. I went to speck with Xanatos. It's important."

"Hello Miss Maza, how much a pleasure to see you again, I can't interrupt Mr. Xanatos right now he is busy. However, if you want you can talk with Goliath and the others. And I will let Mr. Xanatos know that you want to see him when he is finished." Owen Burnett replies, in a monotone businesslike manner,

"Well tell him it is important, and it cannot wait." Then she walks up stairs to the top part of the castle that went to the roof.

-In the feudal era when the group got back-

The group was on the edge of the village when they could sense something was not right; Just then, Kagome saw a flash of white in the woods. She looks at her friends "hey guys stop. I think something is a matter." Just then, Sesshomaru appears right in front of them. "Miko, you, and your friends are in danger. All I can tell you is that to stay away from the half-breed and the dead one. And your brother was change."

Kagome look at him and ask, "Why you cannot tell us. What happened to Sota?" "It's a new law that is now set in place I am sorry miko now go before they get here." Sesshomaru answers however, he was too late. "What are you doings here Sesshomaru?" Shouts Inuyasha. "It is none of your concern." Answers Sesshomaru. Inuyasha did not like Sesshomaru answer so he pulls his sword out and then they both start to fight.

While Sesshomaru was, busy with his brother; they did not realize that someone was walking up to the girl, who has no clue, what was going on. Sango, and the rest of the group, which was beside Kagome at the time, notice him coming close to their friend, they were going to stop him. However, Kikyo then put up a barrier around them, so they will not interfere.

"Oh so you are Kagome." Ask the Archmage. Kikyo walk in front of Kagome she then said. "Once Inuyasha sees you, he will never want you."

Kagome replied with a grin on her face. "Will I do not know what you are going to do, but if that what it takes to remove your rival, then I feel bad for you. Oh and Kikyo one more thing Inuyasha was only my best friend.

Kikyo got so enrage at what the girl just said to her that she kicked her in the stomach, and then she looks at the Archmage and told him to cast the spell.

So he stated to cast the spell. The two brothers who were fighting stop to watch. Kagome, Miroku, and Sango all stated to glow a bright white. Shippo and Kirara were scared for their friends. Inuyasha was in shock that the plan work and now everyone could be together forever.

However, Sesshomaru looked at him and then he told him. "Fool, the dead one was not trying to help them or you. She wants you to lose your friends by betraying them," then he runs up behind Kikyo cuts her head clean off. Then he turns to look for the old man, but he somehow disappears. He then look at his half-brother with little bit of sympathy for him, he knows his half-brother will have to work hard to get his friends to trust him once more he then said to his half- brother.

"I hope you are happy with your choice; you have made because you may have lost them." He walks up to the group and said to them. "I could not warn you, but here is a scroll that will explain why." When he says that, he pulls it out of his sleeve. "Furthermore, miko it will tell you why there are no demons in your time." He then left. He wanted to help them, but he already crossed the line by trying to give them a warning. However, he will still try to find a way to help them. Kagome look at herself "We had better get going to the well before sunup I do not want to turn to stone here."

"What!" Shout everyone, but Inuyasha. "Well I'm a gargoyle and at night am awake in the morning, I will turn to stone to sleep, and guess you are Sota and my protections by that tattoo on your arms when she looked at both Sango and Miroku and Sota most likely has also been turned." "Why do you say that?" Ask Miroku.

"Well I figure that what Sesshomaru was telling me when he said Sota was changed." Kagome answers,

Then they turn to Inuyasha, who has a guilty look and they know it was true. Then Miroku say to Inuyasha. "We understand you were trick into helping them, but why did you still done it?" "I just want us to be together forever." Answer Inuyasha. "Well, I am sorry, but we really don't want anything to do with you right now." Kagome told him with hurt lacing her voice. She then turned around and told the others it timed to go.