InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha or Gargoyles.

I what to say thanks to darkpriestess66 who beta this story.

-At the well-

When the group comes to the well, they had time to stop and relax.

When Kagome's friends finally look at her, everyone notices the changes in their friend.

The girl, who once had pale skin now has skin that looks like white jade, her hair that once was the color of raven wings was now onyx.

And her hair grew pass her behind, her bangs reach her cheek, her height was once around 5'1 is now 5'4, her eyes once brown are now copper. Her school uniform ripped, and it looks way to short on her.

And on her back were long white wings that look like dove feathers, and on the edge of it has black on it that look like it was dip in paint, her tail and her ears: that was pointed like elf ears also look the same as her wings. Sango was the first to say anything." Oh, wow! Kagome you look so beautiful like a moving jewel."

"Yes, lady Kagome I agree with Sango." Miroku replay with a small smile on his face. He thought the girl was pretty as human, but as a gargoyle, she is beautiful.

Shippo then ran up to Kagome along with Kirara. He then stops right beside her and said out load. "Mommy, you look amazing, and Kirara thinks so too." Right Kirara." Shippo ask his feline company.

"Mew." Reply Kirara to show that she was agreeing with Shippo.

Just then, Inuyasha walks up to them.

"Ohm, guys before you tell me to leave just let me say something first." states Inuyasha with a guilty voice.

"All right do it." Sango replies with anger in her voice.

"I just want to say am sorry I really thought I was helping you out; But I understand, why you do not want to see me now. I still what to say how sorry I am and maybe one day all you can forgive me for what I have done." once Inuyasha finished, he hung his head down in shame for what he had done to his friends.

Kagome walk up to him. "Right now we are not happy with you, but you are still our friend, but now we just need time to forgive you.

Inuyasha please just stay away from us now I do not like being mad at you."

He lifts up his head and looks at the group and back at Kagome. "All right Kagome." He agrees, with tears in his eyes, and then he left, and walks back into the woods with his head hanging low.

Kagome turn to her friends with sadness lacing her voice. "Come on guys it timed to go to my time."

"How?" Asks both Sango and Miroku in unison.

"I figure since they went throw the well then maybe anybody can go through that has something of mine, or if they are with me." Kagome told her theory to her friends.

"Well that does sound like it could work." Say Miroku who put his thumb and middle finger on his chin in a thinking appearance.

"Kagome, do you still have that scroll that Lord Sesshomaru gave you?" Sango asks.

"Yes, the first thing we are going to do is read it when we get home." Answers Kagome.

"Wow I can't wait to find out what Lord Sesshomaru writes inside it!" Shippo exclaims.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Kagome asked her friends.

They all nod their heads yes. They grab Kagome, and they all jump in when they did there was a blue light, as fast as it came it was gone, the group was sitting at the bottom of the well. They all look up; there was no sky, but a roof. When they climbed out, the first thing they saw was Kagome's brother: who has waited for her since he first woke up.

-Shock and news-

He looked almost like his sister, but his hair, eyes, and wings were different. His hair was middle length that was color of black hill's gold with bronze highlights. His eyes were bronze color. And on his, back where his wings look like red jay feathers and the tips have white on it his tail and ears are the same and he has three tiny horns on the right side of his head. He was wearing a long red nagabakama. (A male skirt.)

Sota has been waiting at the well house for his sister to come back; He just knows that Inuyasha two new friends turn her. He also wanted to tell his sister that Elise, and few of her friends will be coming here to help them out, but they will have to leave and go to America.

He then saw the blue light appear. Just then, when he saw his sister he started to cry, and ran up to her.

Kagome saw her brother so she opens her arms up and hug him when he runs into her arms.

Sota than whisper to his older sister. "Kagome, why did he betray us?"

Kagome who had Shippo on her shoulder at the time, turn her head and look at Sango then ask her to "take Shippo" then she looked at her friends, and asked. "Do you mind going to my house and tell mom what is happening, and if you want you can read the scroll while inside, so you can tell me, what is inside it?"

"I'll be happy to show you the way," said Shippo, who can smell his way.

"Thanks Shippo and thanks guys because now I need to tell Sota what happen." Kagome replies with a little smile on her face.

"It is all right" Sango answer. Then they all left after Kagome give them the scroll.

Once they left Sota asked." Sis what's happen" Kagome took her sleeve to wipe away his tries from his eyes.

Kagome then told Sota what happen. After she was done, then she told her brother. "Sota, Inuyasha did not mean to betray us. He thought he was helping us" He thought by helping us out by turning us into gargoyles and Sango, and Miroku into our protectors, they will never die or age just in case the well closes so they will be able to-still-be alive when they see me once more. So Sota, please do not be mad at him. He wants us be together forever."

Kagome knew how her brother hero-worships Inuyasha. Therefore, she did not what him to feel hurt or anger towards him.

"Well Kagome it is all great and good, but we will never have a normal life." then Sota thought of something then he made a joke at his sister. Well you never have one to begin with." Then he got serious again. "But now we will never be able to go anywhere. And what about mom how will she deal with it?" She will never be able to show pictures of us to her friends, and she always what grand-kids one day, oh. What about school?"

"Sota, it's no way of going back, we will have to fake are deaths or stage a kidnapping." His sister replies.

"I understand sis oh, I forgot to tell you something." Sota agrees.

"Yes Sota?" Kagome asks.

"Elise and the others are coming, and they are bringing help." Sota states with excitement.

"What how did they find out?" Kagome ask.

"While the other day when I was outside playing mom was talking to Diane on the phone that when Inuyasha comes with the two other people, and the old man turned me." Sota answers.

"So mom was calm down thanks to Diane." Ask Kagome with a thoughtful look on her face.

"That what mom told me because I was asleep at the time." Sota replies.

"Oh okay, so when are they are coming?" Kagome ask.

"While it will take two days to get here from America, but they have a jet and Elise talked to her friends, the same day it happens, but she had to get things done so maybe tomorrow or the next day."

"Ok Sota thanks for telling me, we had better get in the house before mom's freaks out." Kagome replies.

Both kids laugh at that and start to walk to their home.