InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer I do not own Gargoyles or Inuyasha just this story that I came up with.

I what to say thanks to darkpriestess66 who beta this story for me.


Chapter 7

Kagome and Sota just open the door to their home, when the first thing they hear was their mom asking Kagome's friends. "So how do you know that you are my kids' protectors?" Sue questioned them while still taking it in that her children are gargoyles now.

Sango and Miroku both look at each other than they lift up their sleeves to show Sue the mark that is on their arms; it was white jade, bronze, copper, onyx with a bit of red, and it has a shape of a gargoyle.

Sue look at the mark, then she said with a laugh in her voice. "My daughter always was attracting trouble wherever she goes."

After, she says that Sango and Miroku look at each other than started to laugh. Because it was true.

"I am not that much trouble." Kagome replies with a pout, as she and Sota walk in, and sat down.

Everyone in the room starts to laugh out aloud.

Then Shippo runs up to her and jump in her lap, he is looking up at his mom with puppy dog eyes.

"It is okay mommy; we still love you even if you get yourself kidnap or nearly killed every week."

"Thank you sweetie." Kagome replies to her son, and then she turns to her mom and asks.

"Oh mom, I hear Elise is coming to help?"

"Yes, she is; she asked her friends the gargoyles, they figure maybe they can help." Then she looks at her daughter's friends and say.

"Oh also did you know there are gargoyles in Japan and all over the world." Sue said to Kagome's friends; she thought she should let Sango and Miroku know there were other gargoyles just in case they did not know.

"What" shouted everyone, but the Higurashi family who heard stories from their friend is about them, so they are not shocked?

"So, what you are saying is then lady Kagome and young

Sota are not alone then?" Asks Miroku, with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Yes and do you know what happens when the sun rise?" Sue asks Kagome's friends.

"Yes, they will turn to stone." Sango replies with a bit of confusion in her voice because she still did not know a lot about gargoyles.

"Yes, you are right, but when that happens, they will need protection most when they turn to stone." Reply Sue with a worry looks on her face.

"Why?" Ask Shippo then he turns his head sideways in thinking way.

"Because there are people who do not like Gargoyles, and they will kill them while they are sleeping." answers Sue. "That is all I know you have to ask Elise, and her friends when. They come here." It is late I am going to bed goodnight Sota, Kagome I love you two."

Everyone then said goodnight to Sue.

Then Sue went to her room and call Diane to tell her that

Kagome was also turned.

"Ok guys so what did the scroll say?" Ask Kagome.

"We did not get a chase to read it." Answers Sango. "But now we can."

"All right" say Sango. Therefore, she grabs the scroll put it on the brown coffee table upon it up. Then she starts to read.

~the scroll ~

To the miko and friends...

What I am going to tell you may shock you.

There is a new law that was passed not so long ago.

The man, who passes it, is calling himself Oberon.

He is the lord of a third race and father to them.

Fellow demons and I are cousins' to the third race.

The law is; we can't be interfering with humans that are the reasons you will not see us, we would be in a different place far away from humans so we will not interfere.

However, miko you may see a few third races in your time our cousin's.

However, I will try to talk with Oberon to try to make it if someone tries to harm anyone with holy powers that person will have to pay.

I cannot say that he will agree. If he does, then do not be shock to see a blue man with white hair offer to kill the one who has done one of his kids' wrong.

What I will do is try to make him see people with holy power needs protection and the ones who become aware than, they should be taken in.

Well, miko we may never see each other. However, I wish you the best.

Sincerely Lord Sesshomaru of the west.

~End of the Scroll~

"Wow, that is cool," said Shippo.

Kirara mew and nod her head yes she agrees with Shippo then she jumped on Sango's lap.

Kagome can see her friends need sleep, "Why don't you go to sleep? Miroku can have Sota room, and Sango can have mined? Therefore, they were shown to their rooms.

While Shippo and Kirara stay up with Kagome, and Sota for the night.

-At the castle, the night before-

Elise sees Bronx while she was walking up stairs.

Bronx has a dark blue skin, is gargoyle beast, and is the gargoyles watchdog, he may look mean, but he is real sweet heart.

"Hey Bronx, where is everyone huh boy?" Ask Elise while she patted him on the head.

Bronx barked at her then wag his tail, and then he took her to the gargoyle that was here.

The two that was here are Angela and Hudson.

Angela is Goliath Daughter she is light gray blue her hair is blackish red and her hair is long that go pass her shoulder she has no bangs she has three tiny bump on each side of her head and she has pointed ears and long tail and bat like wings.

Hudson is the elder of the group he is the color browns his hair is white and long and unwarily, he is bland in one eye where it has the scar on it he has bat like wings a tail and pointed ears and he carries a danger on his hip.

Angle was the first one to spot Elise. "Hi Elise what is going on and are you having a good day?"

Hudson looks and noticed her and he could tell something was wrong. So he walked up to her "Lass what is the matter? I hope nothing has happened to your parents?"

"Oh nothing happened to mom or dad, but something did happen. So I need everybody here to listen, okay." Elisa answers with some tears in her eyes while looking down on the floor.

"Alright lass Angle can get Broadway and Lexington while I get Brooklyn and Goliath." Hudson said to Elise.

Hudson then looked at Elisa then told her to sit down, and he then asks. "Do you need anybody else to come?"

She then answers "yes" and told him who she also needs to be here. "I need Xanatos and Talon and his clan."

"Is it really that bad?" Angela asks.

Then Elise looks up with tears in her eyes, "Yes it is. It has to do with a young fourteen-year-old boy and maybe his sixteen-year-old sister. However, the thing is, I know them, my family thinks of them as family, and once my brother finds out what happens to them. He will not be happy."

"Do not worry lass; we will be here for you and your friends." Hudson replies while thinking what could have happened to those kids to upset Elisa these bad.

"Thanks Hudson this means a lot to me." Elisa replies.

"You welcome lass just sit here why we get the others" then they took off in the night sky.

Just then, Elise partner call. Elise picks up her cell phone, "Matt, what do you want? I'm busy right now."

"Elisa, I'm only calling to see if you are coming in to work today?" Matt asks,

"Oh I'm so sorry I forgot. I can't Matt." A family friend call today her son was turned into a gargoyle and maybe her daughter. So mom, dad, and I are planning to go to Japan to try to help. So thanks for calling me now I need to call the chief to let her know I will not be in." Elisa answers.

"Don't worry; I will tell her you are going out of town to help a family friend." Matt replies with a worry tone to his voice for his friend.

"Thanks a lot Matt you the best." Answer Elisa.

"Well that what friends do" after that, they both hang up the phones.

Just then, David walks in with Fox, who was holding Alex.

David was wearing a brown business suit his hair is black and gray hair on the side, a black trim beard.

His wife Fox was wearing a cream camisole shirt with a white maxi style skirt with cream on the end of the skirt. Her hair is light red and long and full, that goes right by her butt. On her left eye is a blue fox head, which goes to her eyebrow to the bottom of her eye.

And their son Alex looks a lot likes his mom, but his nose and chin that he got from his father.

"So what is the matter that it has to take time out of my demanding schedule?" Reply David with a litter bit of irritates.

"Oh you finally come can you wait for the others to get here?" Ask Elisa.

"Why?" Ask Fox with wonder in her voice.

"Because it is very important that everyone needs to hear it at once." Elise answers Fox, and then she said to David. "Oh also Xanatos I also need to burrow your jet. You will see once you hear what I have to say."

"All right Maza if it something that can catch my interest, then I will let Fox fly the jet for you free of charge. Is that a deal Maza?" Xanatos asks.

"All right, Xanatos and what I got will interest you." Say Elise. With a glow to her eyes.

Therefore, David and Fox, who was holding Alex all sat down in the other chairs. To wait for the others.