InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unwanted ❯ What's Going On?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Ok so I've decided that I will not tell you whom the characters represent since some things are VERY personal. However, you may guess if you wish to. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the story. I will consider all requests, but I might not decide to use them, after all I AM the author of it and it relates to problems in my family, friends, and my own life…ok well here we go. Wish me luck.
 
 
 
Kagome was a sweet, innocent, happy little ten year old girl. She had long dark brown hair, almost black, dark chocolate brown eyes that shone with happiness; she was just starting to get more feminine looks. She wasn't much to look at though. She wore glasses, well only when she had no choice that is, a little acne on her forehead and cheeks, she was a little geeky, to tell the truth. She was also very short. 4'8” to be exact. She liked pokemon, played rp with her friend Ayume, and was very shy, especially around boys. When it came to boys she simply didn't know how to act. She would just smile kindly and not say much as they were around, while her other friends were perfectly fine around them, they even flirted with a few of them, something she could not even imagine herself doing. Anyways, this is the day that would change her, emotionally, VERY emotionally over the years.
 
Kagome was so happy today. It was one of her best friends' birthday party. Nevertheless, for some reason, as soon as she got there, she had a feeling something bad was going to happen. She shook it off as anticipation to get inside and party. (AN: If you ask me that's not the smartest thing to shake off that feeling as, but hey it's the truth.)
 
Ayume's mother answered the door and told her to come in. The girls were in the back swimming. She went to the bathroom to go change into her one piece bathing suit.
Ayume, was so happy when she herd her mother let in her best friend, she jumped out of the pool and waited for Kagome to get out so she could jump on her back and make her carry her back to the pool.
 
Kagome herd her friend and laughed.
 
“Ayume, that's not fair! You know, I'm not gunna come out till I know you won't jump me and carry you back.”
 
“But Kags! I thought we were best friends! And it is my birthday after all.”
 
“No! We are best friends, but you're so heavy, how do you expect little old me to carry big fat you?”
 
That was defiantly a big fat lie. Ayume was so skinny. Everyone thought that she was skin, bones, and energy.
 
“Fine! You're no fun at all!” Ayume said as she stomped away, knowing her friend would stay in there all day if she didn't leave.
 
Kagome came to the pool where everyone was. They had a blast. They swam, laughed, talked about boys, had a water fight, ate, and now people were leaving. Ayume asked if Kagome could stay the night and both parents said yes.
 
Both friends wanted to get the smell of chlorine of their bodies and went upstairs into Ayume's parents' room to take a shower (since the other bathrooms were occupied by Ayume's two obnoxious brothers, who both seemed fond of Kagome.)
 
Ayume went first after Kagome insisted she wanted her friend to go first.
 
Once Ayume got out and dried off she told Kagome to come to her room when she finished up.
 
Kagome sighed and stripped as she adjusted the temperature of the shower's water.
 
She took her sweet time in the shower. That's when she herd the door open. She thought it was her friend Ayume and thought she was getting inpatient.
 
“I'll be out in a minute Ayume, give me a few more minutes.”
 
She received no answer, figuring her friend had just left, she turned the water off and reached for the towel to find it was not there. She sighed figuring it fell and opened the shower door. What she saw was defiantly not what she expected to say at the least.
 
Standing before her, was none other than…
 
“Umm…I'm sorry, the other bathrooms were occupied so Ayume said we could use this one and…”
 
She didn't have a good feeling about this. She didn't like him staring at her naked form and she had nothing to cover herself with. That's when she saw he had a towel for her.
 
She smiled at him cautiously and wondered why he hadn't given her the towel yet.
 
“Umm, can I please use that towel Mr…”
 
She was interrupted.
 
“Please call me Mark. You don't look so well. Like you might just collapse. Here let me help you get dried off. You can hold onto me that way you don't fall.”
 
She didn't know what to say. She had never had a man look at her that way, but of course no man had seen her naked. Plus, he was so close, it made her uncomfortable. And another thing, she felt fine. Nothing seemed to be wrong with her, other than the fact that his hands had the towel and were going over her body slowly, almost as if he were trying to memorize the feel of her body, she hated this.
 
Trying to be polite as she could, given the circumstances she took a deep breath to calm herself.
 
“Mr…I mean, Mark. I can dry myself off just fine.”
 
“Nonsense, you look so weak and I'm just trying to help.”
 
She believed him and let him continue. She was far from comfortable, but just convinced herself that he was only helping and there was nothing wrong with it. Maybe it was normal for him. Maybe this was normal for lots of people. She hadn't been to many parties; after all she was geeky. Maybe this was a normal costume for a pool party. She doubted it but still she convinced herself that this was fine.
 
Oh how wrong she was. This was just the beginning.
 
 
Yay! First chapter done! How do you like it? Please review. The more reviews I get, the more inspired I will be to continue. Remember this is just the beginning. It will get much better. As long as I get those REVIEWS.