InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unwanted ❯ School: The First Day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Ok. Let's move on to the second chapter!
 
 
Four days after the `incident'
 
Kagome and Ayume were at school. They had all but one class together. That class just so happened to be P.E. Kagome found her first class easily, with the help of Ayume of course. Now, you could say that Kagome wasn't the best at finding things. Ok, that's putting it mildly. She was horrible at finding things. Bring her to Paris and put her right in front of the Eiffel Tower, then ask her to find it. You would be waiting at LEAST an hour before she found it. She was also very slow. And yes, you can put that in two different ways.
 
After Homeroom (first period), she was on her way to second. Which she actually found by herself, considering it was the biggest building on campus, was right in front of her, and had the word GYMNASIUM in huge lettering. After sitting through a boring lecture given by her teacher it was the end of P.E. Her P.E. teacher told boys to go out one door and girls to go out the opposite door. (AN: There were four doors leading outside, two doors for the boys and girls locker rooms that both had doors on the other side leading outside, and two doors for the office that connected the boys and girls locker rooms.)
 
Unfortunately for her, when she came out of the gym she had no clue where her classes were anymore. Everything looked different at an angle and in a spot of the school she had never been before. Five minutes later, she had walked half way around the school when she crashed into someone.
 
A young girl about 5' 4” with long black hair pulled into a high pony tail bend down and grabbed her belongings that she dropped. She was very pretty and a bit popular. Her aura was friendly but when angered could make the devil himself shrink in fear.
 
“I'm so sorry! Here let me help you…” Kagome said as she bent down and helped the girl with her stuff.
 
“Sango.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“My name. It's Sango. What's your's?”
 
“Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Kagome. I'm sorry for crashing into you. I just guess that I was so caught up in not being able to find my class that I wasn't paying attention an…”
 
Sango laughed.
“Don't worry about it! You look almost scared and are starting to babble. I was having trouble looking for mine as well. Why don't we help each other out?”
 
“oh, umm, ok!”
 
As they switched papers they thought the same thing.
 
Either we both have the same schedule or we swapped schedules.
 
Of course, it was the first.
 
Sango was the first to speak.
 
“I guess we both have the same classes. I just came in late. That's why you wouldn't have seen me in your other classes. Come on. Let's hurry up and find our class. I think it's this way.”
 
Kagome and Sango flew up the stairs and ran to class.
 
Kagome ran right into the door, forgetting to open it. What did everyone else do? Of course they stared at the door trying to figure out what the loud crashing sound was.
 
On the other side.
 
Sango was on the floor in tears. She was laughing so hard. Her new friend had just ran right up to the classroom door and thought she could run right threw it, like a ghost. This was just way to funny.
 
Kagome had just gotten up when the teacher walked out.
 
“Hmm…lets see, late, disruptive, and not even caring as to the commotion you have caused. Since it's the first day I'll let is slide, but don't let it happen again. And you! Get up off the floor. This is not a funny matter.”
 
“Teach! Look we're sorry about all that jeez. You don't have to have a cow!” Said Sango.
 
“Come on, Sango. Let's just go in. I don't want to make a scene.”
 
“Fine! But I don't like this teacher. She's on my bad side already.”
 
Kagome's P.O.V.
 
The rest of the day was like any normal first day of school. Few new faces, teachers giving boring lectures, cute boys, getting groped, wait, something tells me that's not normal.
 
“Hentai!!!”
 
A girl screaming could be herd throughout the school. Oh boy.
 
Sango.
 
Next thing a saw was a red faced angry Sango, fallowed by some guy with a dreamy face on and a hand print on his right cheek.
 
Somehow, something told me that I didn't want to know.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok. I know this was kind of short but a lots has been going on. LOL. I'm trying to avoid to guys that like me! Normaly I'd be all for it but they are soooooo clingy and one is my ex bf. We went out twice and his cousin told me he wants to get back with me and the other, my neighbor, I cant see him as anything more than a friend, not even a best friend, plus he's really boring. Why is this happening to me?!
 
Anyways! Please review. The more reviews the more I will want to keep working on this. ILY!