Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ From Demons to Ninjas ❯ A change in Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
From Demons to Ninjas

By Fennec Fox Girl


Disclaimer : I do not own Inuyasha or Naruto or any of their cool, cool, weapons.



From Demons to Ninjas



All life was well 500 years in the past. Things were peaceful and the animals were joyful...or so we thought. "I'm gonna rip you limb from limb!" yelled a frustrated Inuyasha. With his Tetsusaiga in his hand, he leapt into the air at the giant Dragon Demon named Tsuraigen. "You're goin down!" "Inuyasha, the shard is in it's neck!" Kagome yelled, keeping her distance. "Kagome, don't get to close!" Sango yelled from the air, being that she was on Kilala. Miroku was assisting Inuyasha in his battle for the shikon shard. "WIND SCAR!!!" Inuyasha swung his Tetsusaiga and the powerful Wind Scar was unleashed upon the demon Tsuraigen. Tsuraigen was ripped to shreads and the shikon shard fell to the ground. "The shikon shard!" Kagome ran to the shard and picked it up, purifying it from it's tainted evil. "Well done, Inuyasha!" Miroku walked over to where Kagome and Shippo were. "Hey, Kagome, can you bring me back some Ninja snacks? I'm getting hungry!" Shippo put on his big, puppy eyes. Inuyasha came over and swung his fist down onto the poor kitsune's head. "Owwwwwww!!!" Shippo cried. "If your so hungry go out and get something for yourself by yourself! Be a man!!! Get some damn pride, why don't ya..." Inuyasha's voice trailed off from there, realizing Kagome's evil glare. "Inuyasha." Kagome said sweetly. "Sittttttttttt!!!!!!!!Sit!Sit!Sit!Sit!Sit!Sit!Sit, boy!!!" Inuyasha was now about one foot underground. Shippo jumped down off Kagome's shoulder and next to Inuyasha. "I hope you see things my way, dirt dog!" he grinned and jumped back up to Kagome's shoulder.

After a few minutes, Kagome was ready to depart back to her own time. "Okay, I'm going back now! And don't worry Shippo, I will bring back some snacks for you and Kilala." Kagome was about to jump in, when Inuyasha jumped in first. "I'm not lettin' you stay to long!" he shouted as he dissapeared. "Hey, you! Get back here!" She jumped in after him. "Come back soon!" Sango said, happily. "Not too soon, my Sango." Miroku said, grabbing her hand. Sango whipped her hand across his face. "You stinking pervert!" She, Kilala, Shippo, and the sad Miroku walked over to a small village where they could rest.

Inuyasha and Kagome were traveling through the ancient well back to Kagome's Time...yet there was just a tiny problem. A tiny problem that was increasing rapidly. Kagome suddenly felt unsure, realizing that it was taking way to long to get back home. 'Dammit! Why are we taking so long!' Inuyasha thought to himself. Suddenly Inuyasha and Kagome felt striking pains all over themselves, like little lightning bolts striking them at every angle. "What's happening!?!" Kagome cried out, being jerked into a dark hole in the well's time travel. Inuyasha was experiencing nothing different. He too was pulled into that black hole. Suddenly Inuyasha and Kagome were pulled into a forest. "Oh my god, Inuyasha what happened!" Kagome shouted out, gasping for breath. "We must have not gone through to your time." Inuyasha said, fuming that they were now lost. "Maybe we can find a nearby village!" Kagome expression changed from worried to happy." They can help us get back to the Bone Eaters Well!" she paused for a second."Or they might take us hostage..."."C'mon Kagome, let's go!" Inuyasha said, letting Kagome onto his back. He leapt into the air, over the tall, beautiful trees. "Hey look, there's a village. What a strange wall around it. Nothing like the other villages I' ve seen here in the Fuedal Era." Kagome was confident that they would find help there. Without any hesitation, Inuyasha jumped over the gate of this new village, landing on top of a village apartment. The one apartment room that belonged to a certain hyper-active ninja. The one they called Naruto.

"Okay, Kagome, you look for help, and I'll sit here and look pretty." Inuyasha sat down and started couting. Counting what, you say. His toes, of course! "What the heck are you doing!?!" Kagome shouted at him, waving her arms back and forth. "Countin..." He said, not making eye contact. Kagome sighed and sat down too. "Well when you are ready we can search for help. We shouldn't have a hard time finding help around here, anyway. It's to big and beautiful of a place to get lost in." she smiled and looked up into the big, blue sky, when suddenly an angry voice was heard. "Excuse me, but can you tell me what the heck your doin' screamin' on top of my apartment!" It was a child, about thirteen or fourteen, with spiky yellow hair and blue eyes. He was in an orange jumpsuit and a strange headband was tied across his forehead(well to Kagome and Inuyasha it was strange. They had never seen one before). "Who are you!?!" Inuyasha shouted, obviously trying to pick a fight. The boy's face lit up with excitement. "You really want to know who I am? Yes! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and why are you on my roof?" Naruto smiled. Kagome smiled back, not really to sure about this kid. "Well, I am Kagome and this is my demon friend, Inuyasha." Naruto looked puzzled, as he just now realized Inuyasha's weird ears. "Hey, Inuyasa, what's with the funny ears?" Inuyasha got up and jumped down onto Naruto's balcony. "The name's Inuyasha and these are my real, not pretend, ears!" he put on a grin. "We're gonna need some help, Narto!" Inuyasha's grin widened. "Rrrgghh! It's Naruto and why the hell would you need my help!?! You shouldn't be asking for help from a foolish imp like me!" Naruto stopped and sweatdropped, realizing what he had just said. "Hey, loser...you're late for practice...again..."a cool voice joined into their conversation. They all looked down at their new visitor. "What do you want, Sasuke. Can't you see I'm busy trying to direct this loser and his girlfriend?" Naruto said laughing at Inuyasha as he blushed at the phrase 'girlfriend'. Inuyasha and Kagome looked down at the brunette haired boy Naruto called Sasuke. He was wearing a navy blue shirt and tan pants. He had on that strange headband just like Naruto's. He looked somewhat more strong, intellegent, and better looking than that of Naruto. "Who are you?" Inuyasha said, but he was interupted by the voice of a girl. "Oh, Sasuke-kun! There you are! You had me worried there." This girl also looked somewhat more intellegent and better looking than Naruto, though it was obvious that she lacked in strength. She had shoulder-length pink hair and emerald colored eyes. She was wearing a red dress-like shirt that reached down to her knees, splitting up to her hips on both sides, like a chinese dress. Tight running shorts were worn underneath her dress-like shirt, and the same headband was worn across her forehead. "Oi, how are you today, Sakura-chan?" Naruto greeted, getting nothing in return as usual. "All right, that's it! You guys have to tell me what the headbands are for!" Kagome shouted to the trio, jumping down next to Inuyasha.

Sakura was the first to pipe in. "Are you serious!?! Don't tell me you've never heard of the ninja headbands sign. All villages have a symbol to represent their village and their ninja." Inuyasha was silent. Kagome couldn't believe what she was hearing. 'Where am I!?!' she thought to herself, mentally going crazy. "But isn't there a whole bunch of demons everywhere???" Kagome was literally going to go crazy."What about the Shikon Jewel!?!" she said, about to give up. "Shikon Jewel? What the hell is that?!?" Naruto yelled, getting confused himself. Sasuke didn't bother to say anything to these outsiders. "Um, I think that you guys have it all wrong. This world is a world full of Ninjas. There is no Shikon Jewel or demons. Of course there might be strong ninja with demons powers, but that all depends on their chakra range." Sakura looked at the girl in strange clothing and the weird person with those cute ears. Cute ears. "Oh my god, what cute ears!!! Are they real!?!" Sakura used her great chakra control to focus it to her feet and jumped up to Naruto's balcony. Inuyasha was busy screaming at Sakura and Naruto, trying to pry their hands off of his ears. Kagome walked to the end of Naruto's balcony. "Oh no..." She said, gaining Inuyasha, Naruto, Sakura, and even Sasuke's attention. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, CAN YOU!!!!????!!!"she shouted out into the ends of time. This was the beginnig of a dangerous, new chapter.



Note from Fennec Fox Girl: please review and tell me if I should continue writing. Be nice, please!!! This is my first fanfiction story ever. Anyway, please review and tell me what you thought!!! :)