Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ From Demons to Ninjas ❯ Getting Used to New Adjustments ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Getting Used to New Adjustments

By Fennec Fox Girl

Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto, Inuyasha, or any of their sweet, awsome, cool weapons that I wish I had.


Chapter 2: Getting Used to New Adjustments


"Okay, so you're Inuyasha and your Kagome. Got it!" the pink haired girl Sakura said. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Inuyasha, and Kagome were all sitting inside of Naruto's house discussing buisness. Okay, so it's not really buisness but more like information. Sasuke was busy leaning against the wall, Sakura was busy explaining life here in Konoha Village, and Naruto was doing something random that just happened to pop into his head. Inuyasha was watching Naruto's every move as he ran his crayon over the paper, adding life to it(not literally!). "So can you tell me exactly how you arrived here in Konoha?" Sakura asked. "Well, it's kinda hard to explain." Kagome said, sweatdropping and putting a hand behind her head. Sakura got out her notepad ready to retrieve notes. "Ready when you are." she said, smiling. "Well, you see, Inuyasha is a demon from 500 years in the past. He was killed by a woman of his own village, if you could say that, and was sealed to a sacred tree for hundreds of years. Until I came the day of my birthday." Kagome paused dramatically."A strange demon had came out of the well in my grandfather's old shrine and grabbed me and dragged me down the well, until I reached Inuyasha's time. The demon had pulled me to the Feudal Era because I had the Sacred Jewel, or Shikon Jewel, as I had mentioned before, inside of me. The demon had ripped out the jewel from the side of my stomach with it's fangs and that's when I had realized that the demon named Inuyasha that was pinned to the tree in front of me was alive and ready to fight the demon in order to get the jewel. It's a long story. Really long." Kagome stopped for a break and also so Sakura could take all of this in. " So what your saying is that this whole entire search for this 'Sacred Jewel' was because a demon pulled you into the Feudal Era?" Sakura didn't look to confused, but she was still a little unsure. "Exactly." Kagome replied.

Naruto had been coloring a picture for at least thirty minutes now, and Inuyasha had been watching him from scratch. "Ha ha! Sucess!" Naruto said, wagging his picture in front of Inuyasha's face. A grin grew across his face while Inuyasha had observed the strange object in which Naruto called a 'picture'. "Guess who it is, dog face! It's you!" Naruto laughed histerically. The picture had Inuyasha with a gigantic head and a sword through his chest. Naruto was in the picture, too. He was busy standing over Inuyasha giving out thumbs up and screaming "Yahoo, I beat a demon!". "Like that would happen!" Inuyasha spat at Naruto. Naruto put on his best glare. Inuyasha did the same. Sasuke glared at both of them with great intenstiy. "Shut. Up." he said, sternly. "Loser..."Naruto whispered."Feh." Inuyasha said after Naruto. Suddenly a giant shadow fell over Inuyasha and Naruto. "Outside. Now!" Sasuke said, cracking his knuckles. Obediantly, they both went outside, followed by Sasuke. Kagome and Sakura listened carefully. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" two male voices were heard from outside. The door opened slowly...and in came. "Oh my god, my eyes! What the hell did you do, Naruto!?!" Sakura shouted out. "I gave them what they deserved." Sasuke said, leaning agaisnt the wall, again. "But it was Inuyasha, too!" Naruto said, pointing the badly bruised Inuyasha. Naruto was also badly bruised with a few bumps on his head. "You know, I can't stand you guys always-" Sakura was cut off by a loud 'Bam!' that came from Naruto's bathroom. All of them slowly surrounded the door and it creaked open as slow as heck. "Ah! How did you guys get here!?!" Kagome said, excitement in her voice. In Naruto's bathroom lay Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara, all piled up on top of each other. "Get off me, now, you perverted monk!" Sango yelled. "All right, all right!" Miroku inched out tapeworm style and sat up, scratching his head. "You see, after Lady Kagome and Inuyasha left, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and I had gone to a small village were we could rest, but not even ten minutes after and we all had been picked up into thin air and sucked into a black portal. Don't ask me how that happened, because I have no clue." After about a good twenty minutes they were all standing outside.

"Okay, so who are you?" Sakura asked. Sango stepped forward first. "I am Sango and this is Kirara." She smiled. "I'm Shippo!" Shippo waved. Miroku walked towards Sakura and gently picked up her hand. "I am Miroku and might I ask If you can bear my child?" Sakura turned pale white. As white as a ghost. "You PERVERT!!!" Sakura slapped so hard that it sent him flying twenty feet backwards. "I can't believe the nerve of some people." She said, folding her arms across her chest. "Well, since were stuck here where can we stay till we find a way back home?" Kagome asked. "You, Sango, and that cute little Kirara can stay with me at my house and Inuyasha, Shippo, and that pervert Miroku can stay with either Naruto or Sasuke. Is that okay?" Sakura turned to where Sasuke was last standing and noticed there was nothing but dust and air. "How long had Sasuke been gone?" Sakura asked. Everyone shrugged there shoulders and shook their heads. "Oh well, anyway, since you guys are newcomers how about we talk to the Hokage-Sama to see if you guys can become Ninjas?" Sakura looked at them. "A ninja?" Sango said "But I am a demon slayer." "There are no demons here. You've been transported the ninja world." Sakura replied. "Oh." Sango accepted this fate, even if she didn't want to. "Alright, well let's go!" Sakura led the way to the Hokage's office.

At the Hokage's Office:

Tsunade-Sama sat at her desk in her office, which was nicely decorated. A knock could be heard at her door. "Yes, come in please." she said. In came Sakura followed by Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha, Miroku, Shippo, Naruto, and Kirara. The Hokage looked surprised. "Who are all these people, Miss Haruno?" Sakura came forth towards the Hokage. "These are new comers from the Feudal Era." she said "There lost." The Hokage looked at every single one of them questioningly, like she was trying to solve a crossword puzzle that you find in the local newspapers. She pointed to Kagome first and said "You, girl, what is your name?" Kagome straightened herself out and replied. "I'm Kagome Higurashi." "Kagome, eh. You next." she pointed to Sango."My name is Sango and this is Kirara." Tsunade looked at Kirara. "Is she your ninja companion?" Sango looked a little puzzled. "Well you see, I'm not exaclty a ninja. I am more of a demon slayer." "Demon Slayer?" Tsunade said. "Interesting, but there are no demons here." "There were demons in my world that I protected villages from." Sango replied. Tsunade got up and walked over to Sango, searching for something. "Um, did you misplace something, maam."she said. "Where's your weapon, demon slayer?" Tsunade asked. "I don't have it with me."Sango replied. "Okay. Next, who are you?" she pointed to Inuyasha. "That's none of your business." He said back. "Oh really?" Tsunade threatened. "Inuyasha." Kagome said, threatining Inuyasha herself. "Inuyasha, eh?" Tsunade said. "Your a stern one, like this kid!" she pointed to Naruto. "You old bag!" Naruto spat at her, pointing. "Pointing is rude, brat!" "Hmph!" Naruto pouted and crossed his arms across his chest. "And you, sir monk, what is your name?" she pointed to Miroku. "I am Miroku. Glad to be of your service!" Tsunade put on a little smile but then she asked Shippo, last but not least. "What is your name, young child." She said sweetly. Shippo looked up at her. "I'm Shippo, the fox demon!" he said proudly. Tsunade smiled. "Interesting...you amuse me. All of you." "Excuse me, Tsunade-sama, but I was wondering if they could all practice here to become ninja and help our village. They are lost and have no where to go after all." Sakura asked politly. "Sure, but they are too old to take classes with the younger students. Perhaps you, Sasuke, and Naruto can train them...and once they have mastered controlling their chakra you can bring them back here so they can receive their headbands." All of them looked very happy. Then Kagome ran up to Tsunade and gave her a hug. "Thank you so much Tsunade-sama!"

Now that they were all allowed to train to become ninja, they had to first learn the basics of being a ninja. Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and Shippo were all standing in a half circle around Sakura. Naruto was sitting by the tree, and somehow they had managed to find Sasuke and bring him to the training grounds. Sakura had lent Kagome and Sango some of her ninja clothing since what they were wearing was going to be to impossible to run around in. Kagome had on a no-sleeve green zip up jacket with the yin-yang sign on the back. She had on baggy tan shorts and ninja shoes. Her hair was tied up in one ponytail and bandages were worn around her wrist for wristbands. "Wow, this clothes are so cute!" Kagome said. Sango was wearing the same exact thing only that her jacket was pink. "Your right, they are pretty." Sango said after. Inuyasha was wearing a black shirt with a swirl on the back and tan pants were worn underneath, along with the ninja shoes and wristbands. Miroku had on the same only that his shirt was blue. Shippo had on a tan shirt with the foxfire symbol on the back and underneath he worn black shorts and ninja shoes. Kirara had on a pink bandana to match Sango's outfit. "Okay, now you're ready!" Sakura clamped her hands together and smiled. "First, I'll explain the basics about ninja chakra and jutsus.

After about an hour of explaining chakra and jutsu over and over again they were finally ready to practice summoning their chakra. "Okay, I will take Sango and Kagome to train over here." Sakura pointed to a clear opening in the forest. "Sasuke, you can take Inuyasha and Miroku and train them over there." She pointed to an opening in the training grounds with surrounding trees. Sasuke just grunted in return. "And Naruto, you can take Shippo and train him over there." She moved her finger to a small opening in the forest with trees and rocks. "Okay, let's train!!!" Sakura raised her fist in the air and smiled, leading Sango and Kagome to their training grounds. "Okay, first you two must focus your chakra to the soles of your feet and jump high into the air, like this." Sakura stood still and focused her chakra to the soles of her feet, and then she leapt into the air, up into one of the trees. "See how you do it?" She said aloud. "Now you guys give it a try." "Okay, I guess I'll go first." Kagome said, putting her hands together in front of her chest, like Sakura did. 'Okay, focus the chakra to my feet and then...' Kagome thought to herself. "JUMP!!!" she shouted and leapt up into the air. Only problem was that she didn't make it more than about ten feet into the air. She landed back down and smiled to herself. "Not bad, not bad." Sakura congratulated. "Yaay!" Kagome squealed. "Good job, Kagome! Now it's my turn!" Sango put her hands together in front of her chest and focused her chakra to her feet. 'Okay...' Sango thought 'One, two, three,' she was almost there. "NOW!!!" Sango jumped high into the air, much higher than that of her expectations. "Ahh! Sakura, how do I land on the tree!?!" she yelled from the sky. "Just jump onto it!" Sakura yelled. Sango quickly came down and instead of landing on the tree she grabbed onto the nearest branch by quickly focusing chakra to her hands. Her hand stuck tightly to the tree branch, not letting slip a single inch. "Wow, Sango, I hadn't even taught you how to do that yet! Congrats!" Sakura said. "You guys are coming along nicely!" Sango gave a sigh of relief as she slid from the tree branch to the ground. "How did I do that. It was like someone else had quickly helped me to grab onto the branch." she whispered to herself.

"Okay, losers." Sasuke said, leaning agaisnt a tree. Miroku studied him, then said "You don't do much, do you? Your the type who doesn't give a crap about who steps on your lawn." "Where the hell did that come from, dork?" Inuyasha said folding his arms across his chest. "Yes, your right, I don't give a crap about the lawn, now start training." Sasuke said, still cool as a crisp. "And how the heck are we gonna do that?" Inuyasha protested. "Must I do everything?" Sasuke said getting annoyed. "You haven't moved once ever since we got here!" Miroku said. "Fine then, figure it out yourself." Sasuke said, shrugging his shoulders. "Fine then! Be that way!" Inuyasha pouted and put his hands together across his chest. "By the way..." Sasuke said. "What!" Inuyasha said back. "Your object is to inflict damage to these two trees..." he said. "Hah, what kind of challenge is that!?!" Inuyasha put on his oh-my-god-that's-so-hard type of face. "Yeah, it doesn't sound very challenging." Miroku added. Sasuke smirked. "Only using your chakra. And you have to stand right here." Sasuke got of his leaning post and made a line with his shoe about a foot and a half away from the tree. "You cannot use your physical strength. If I see that, you go without lunch." Sasuke's smirk widened. "Get it." Inuyasha walked up to the line that Sasuke had made. "Got it." he said. Miroku walked up to the tree next to Inuyasha's. "Let's give it a try." He said, and with that they began to try to use there chakra through their hands without touching the tree physically. It was all about the chakra now. "Begin!" Sasuke said, giving them the cue.

Over in the rocky forest area of the training grounds was Naruto and Shippo. Kirara had been watching them from a nearby rock for quite a while now. "Okay, Shippo, first, I want you to focus your chakra to your hands and then use that energy to smash this boulder to crumbs." Naruto pointed to a rather large boulder in front of them. "Right!" Shippo walked up to the boulder....and stood there. "What's wrong?" Naruto asked. "Uh, how do I do this again?" Shippo sweatdropped. Naruto sweatdropped, then sighed. "Okay, first, put your hands together like this." Naruto showed the young demon using his own hands. Shippo payed closed attention. "Then focus your chakra," He continued. Shippo observed as Naruto's hand glowed a light blue. Naruto walked up to a boulder similar to Shippo's. "And last, force the chakra out of your hands and into the boulder. Remember, your object is to smash the boulder using chakra." Naruto backed away from the boulder and sat down Indian style. "Right! Let's do this!" Shippo said as he approaced his boulder. He put his hands together in front of his chest and focused his chakra. "Haah!!" He pushed his hands upon the boulder, releasing the all of the chakra he had brought together. He only managed to chip the boulder. "Nice try!" Naruto said, encouraging him. "Thanks!" Shippo smiled, and then put his hands back together again. "I can do it!" he said and then concentrated again. After constant times of chipping the boulder, Shippo brought himself to try one last time with the last of his remaining chakra. He put his hands together one last time and focused the last of his chakra for the day. "Haaaahh..." He said. "NOW!!!" he said as he through his hands towards the boulder. A large amount of chakra was released upon the boulder, and then it was crushed into tiny pieces. A big smile grew across Shippo's face. "I did it! I did it! I did it! I did it!" Shippo did his little victory dance and then fell flat on his back. Naruto walked over to him to find out that he had passed out from over-working his tiny body. "Great job, Shippo." Naruto said, and picked him up.

After training Sasuke had to carry Miroku back to his house in one hand, Inuyasha being dragged along the ground sound asleep in the other. Sakura helped walk Kagome back to her house while Kirara had carried Sango on her back, being that she can turn into a giant cat demon. Once they got home Sakura said she was going to treat them to anything they like to eat. They had worked very hard. Naruto had carried Shippo in his arms back to his apartment. "Mmmhh.." Shippo said in his sleep. "Great job today, little buddy." he whispered. From her office, Tsunade watched as Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke helped the villages new visitors back to their homes. 'Congratulations on your first day of training, my newcomers...' she thought to herself as she closed her office window.


A note from Fennec Fox Girl: Thanks for encouraging me to right more chapters. If you enjoyed this one, please leave me a review and tell me if I should keep on righting more chapters. Thanks For Reading!!!