Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ From Demons to Ninjas ❯ Befriending the Ninjas of Konoha ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Befriending the Ninjas of Konoha

By Fennec Fox Girl

Disclaimer : Once again, I repeat, I do not own Naruto, Inuyasha, or any on their cool, cool, weapons.


Chapter 3: Befriending the Ninjas of Konoha



After life in Konoha was calm and peaceful again, things were running back on track. All would be well, if something or someone wasn't running around Konoha in a green spandex outfit. "YOSH! Ha ha ha!!! I will not lose this race, Naruto Uzumaki and his little fuzz friend!" It just so happened that the green spandex runner was Rock Lee. "How many times must I say that my name is Shippo!?!" Shippo called out from Naruto's shoulder. "Many, seeing that I can't manage to remember it!" Naruto and Rock Lee were having relay races back and forth through town, and poor Shippo was pulled into it. Down at the corner of the street, Kagome, Sango, and Sakura could be seen coming out of her house. They were in their new ninja outfits, and they were not expecting to run into Naruto, much less Rock Lee. "Hi, Lee!" Sakura waved to Lee as an attempt to stop him in his tracks but failed as he and Naruto sped by, leaving nothing but dust. "Oh, those idiot's are gonna pay!!!" Sakura yelled. "You here me!!!"

"Hey, leave me alone you meddling kids!!" All of the girls turned their heads towards an old man who was being tracked down by Inuyasha. "You darn kids best leave me alone, before I have to whip out my kung fu fighting style and kick your asses!" the old man yelled, losing his patience. Miroku had walked up behind Inuyasha and said "Inuyasha, leave the poor man alone." Inuyasha was busy laughing his ass off. "Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" Inuyasha continued his laughing with his speech. "You, beat me up?" he paused for a sec, and all was silent. "Kung Fu style??? Ahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Inuyasha lost his balance and fell of the roof. "You asked for it, punk!" the old man slowly ran over to Inuyasha and gave him the worst beating an old person could give. Kagome, Sango, and Sakura stared in awe. "He'll have to learn someday..." Kagome sighed. "Right." Sango said, also sighing. "Well, well, what have we here?" Miroku said, suddenly standing behind them. "Oh, it's just you." Sango took a deep breath. "Why in all the world would you let Inuyasha pick on some poor old timer?" Sango continued to take her rage out on Miroku in the back, while Kagome and Sakura stared ahead as a dark figure walked down the street.

"Hi, Sasuke-kun!" she squealed, but then was silenced as Naruto, Shippo, and Rock Lee flew back down the street. "Hey, you brats!" Tsunade's voice was heard in the distance. "Ahhhhhh!!! Save me from this old witch!" Naruto yelled. "Wow, it's hard to believe their your friends." Kagome admitted. "It's not like your friends are any better." she said pointing to Inuyasha who was right behind her. "Hey, Kagome," he paused, his face looking beat up as hell. "I'm gonna go find that emergency kit, and never, ever, underestimate and old person." he limped down the street. "Hey, you brat!! Want some more of this?" the old person followed him down the street. Inuyasha limped a little faster, if that was even possible. "Get back here!" "Why you little!!!" was heard in the distance. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Naruto was sent flying through the air, being that he had just insulted Tsunade. "Darn kids..." she muttered, and walked back into her office, leaving Lee and Shippo outside. "So...want to get something to eat, little fox thing?" Lee asked. "Only if you can remember my name, which happens to be Shippo." Shippo pouted. "Right! Now lets go, uh," "Shippo!" the fox demon yelled. "Right, Shippo!!" he said, and he and Shippo had departed off to find something to eat.

Well, you could say that this doesn't happen normally, but. Hey, wait, who are these kids in a giant group? Why its, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Tenten, Neji, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji, of couse. "Hey, guys!" Sakura greeted. "Hey, billboard brow!" Ino rudely greeted back. "Ino pig!" While they continued to call each other names, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Sasuke all watched as the rest of group wandered towards them. "So, Sasuke, who are these girls? Your girlfriends? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you can't get one!" Kiba smirked. "Neither can you, dog breath." Sasuke remarked, sharply. And they were off, in the toughest glaring contest around! "So, w-who are y-you again? Friends of Sakura's?" Kagome and Sango looked at the brunette haired girl in a sweater and capris. "Uh, yeah, I'm Kagome, this is Sango and that is Miroku." Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Neji all walked over to the nearest bench and either sat down or leaned against the wall. "Hey, Neji, come and introduce yourself. I am." Tenten said to Neji, pulling his arm in an attemp to bring him over to Kagome and her friends. "Hn...how about..." he said. Tenten's face lit up. "No." He said, and continued to lean against the wall. "Aww, come on Neji! Don't be like that!" Tenten whined. And that was that. All of them became friends or foes in less than twenty minutes. Even Neji. Yes, even Neji, with his unsociable self.

It was about 7:30 p.m., and most of the Konoha rookies and genins (whatever the Naruto characters are!) had gone home. Now all that was Naruto, Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Sakura, Sasuke, and Shippo. Kirara had stayed at Sakura's house were it was nice and warm. There was no way she was gonna leave. "Hey, guys! Follow me!" Sakura said, slowly walking towards a path that leads through the woods. "If we go up this path and turn left at the corner, there is this beautiful open space where we could see the moon perfectly." She paused dramatically. "No trees, rocks, or anything." "How can there not be anything and still be an opening in a forest?" Naruto, being the idiot he was, asked. "Don't be so literal, Naruto." she said and continued walking. "Well, c'mon!" she said without looking back at them. They all followed obediently. "It's right down here." She said, ducking under some tree branches and walking into a clear opening. Once they all got into the opening, they all gazed up at the moon, which was unusually large tonight. "Wow, it's so beautiful." Kagome said, her eyes sparkling. "Yeah, tonight must be special." Sakura replied. "Well, well, how are you, my younger brother?" a voice said. All of them turned around and looked into the trees. "And my younger brother as well..." another voice said. "Show yourself!" Naruto yelled. "Well, you asked for it!" the voice said, and all of the sudden as the gentle breeze blew by two tall figures stood among the trees. "Oh my god...." Sasuke said quietly. "How the hell'd you get here, Sesshomaru!?!" Inuyasha yelled. "Hey, don't forget me!" the other voice yelled. "How could we forget your girly ass eyes?" Sasuke said, not loosing eye contact. "It's not like your girly ass hair is any better. I mean you freakin' look like a dog. A female one to be exact." Itachi pointed out. Sasuke payed him no mind. "How did you get here Sesshomaru, and why are you teamed up with that thing?" Inuyasha yelled, pointing at Itachi. Itachi glared at him and Inuyasha sweatdropped. "Uh, how about it?" the glare didn't end for poor Inuyasha. "Um, um, aha! Your a person!" He said "With the most girliest eyes ever!" Sasuke and Inuyasha gave each other a thumbs up and a high five. Wow, didn't think Sasuke could ever do that. "Well, anyway," Sesshomaru interupted. "Me and Itachi have teamed up and we have become the Akatsuki!" Sesshomaru lifted his arm into the air. Sasuke sweatdropped. "But the Akatsuki is already a group of people." he said. "Yeah but this Akatsuki is pronounced A-kat-su-key instead of Akat-ski." "My head hurts." Naruto whinned. "Must I go into detail?" Sesshomaru sighed. What will happen now that they have met up with Itachi and Sesshomaru?


A note from Fennec Fox Girl: Sorry that this chapter was so short. I was in a rush and my mom forced me off the computer. Please rate it and I will try to get the next chapter in soon. Thanks for reading! Bye!