Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ From Demons to Ninjas ❯ Understanding the Akatski ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Understanding the Akatsuki

By Fennec Fox Girl

Disclaimer : And again, Naruto and Inuyasha are not mine to own. They were created by Masashi Kishimoto and Rumiko Takahashi


Chapter 4: Understanding the Akatski



"Okay, listen up, I'll explain this only once." Sesshomaru spoke quietly, his voice almost becoming a whisper. "Maybe you should speak up..." Itachi whispered to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru slowly turned his head towards Itachi. "Maybe you should shut up." Itachi put on his oh-my-freakin'-god face and said "Whatever..." Though it wasn't noticable, Sesshomaru began to speak a little bit louder. "Once again, we have joined together to become the Akatsuki. Any questions?" Sakura leaned over to Kagome and whispered in her ear "Well that description sucked...all we learned was their group name." "Ha ha ha!!!" Sesshomaru just started cackling out loud all of the sudden. "Ha haaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" Then he was done. "Anymore questions?" Naruto's hand slowly raised up. "Why the hell were you laughing?" he asked. Sesshomaru looked at him, and then replied, "No particular reason. Just felt like cracking up." "Stupid Ass..." Itachi whispered. A glare fell over him. Itachi then put on his oh-my-freakin'-god face...again. "Anymore questions?" he asked, getting annoyed. Naruto's hand slowly raised up again. Sesshomaru knew this question was going to be stupid, so he took a guess at what Naruto was going to ask. "No, I will not go square dancing with you." Naruto's hand went back down. Then it went back up. "Or duck hunting..." "Damn..." Naruto whispered.

So, after countless times of Sesshomaru answering Naruto's stupid questions the new Akatski had departed on their journey for something. Nothing in particular. Just something....anything they could find. Inuyasha and Sasuke had tried to chase after them, but failed in their horrible attempt to escape the wrath of Kagome's sit and Sakura inner self (A/N: Can Sakura's inner self beat up people? She did it to Ino in the Preliminaries). Now that all of that was over, all of the gang was walking back home. "Well, tonight was interesting." Sango said. "Yeah, I guess..." said Kagome. "Well, here is my house, so I guess Sango and Kagome are coming with me?" Sakura said, unsure. "Yeah, here we come." Kagome replied. "Alright, let's go dim-wit, duffus, and dobe." Sasuke continued walking towards his house. When he heard no footsteps he turned around only to find that Inuyasha, Miroku, and Naruto were just standing there. "Oh! Where you reffering to us?" Miroku asked. "No, I was talking about Stupid, Stupider, and Stupidest." he said sarcastically. "Really, cause I could've sworn you ment us..." Naruto said thinking. 'Oh my god...' Sasuke thought, sighing. "Just come on, losers...and yes I mean you three." They all followed obediently.

(Itachi and Sesshomaru's P.O.V)

"Hey, are we really going to leave those brats and my idiot of a brother alone and unharmed?" Itachi asked. Sesshomaru slowed turned his head towards him. "Are you stupid? Hell no, of course not. Any other stupid question do you want to ask?" "Nope, that's it." Itachi replied. "Okay, now is the time we reverse our direction and kidnap those girls. The three with the pink, black, and brown hair." Sesshomaru kept on talking about the plan as he and Itachi reversed direction and headed back to Konoha. But they failed to realize three ninja watching them from below the trees. They just happened to be Neji Hyuuga, Tenten, and Lee.

(Tenten's P.O.V)

"Did you guys get that? They are planning to capture Konoha's newly arrived guests, Lady Kagome, Lady Sango, and Sakura." I said. "Yes! We must stop them at once!" Rock Lee shouted out, throwing his punches and kicks gracefully through the air. "It seems that would make most sense. Okay, our plan is to split up and stop them." Neji said. "Right!" Both me and Lee said. "Okay, let's go!" Neji shouted, and with that, they were off to stop Itachi and Sesshomaru's evil plan.

(Normal P.O.V)

Two dark figures could be seen over the house of the Haruno's. One of them whispered lightly to the other. "This is the place, correct?" the one with long silver hair asked. "Yes, ma'am! I mean sir with extremely long hair!" the one in a dark black cape replied. "Please don't kill me!" he pleaded. As they were up on the roof, Neji crept upon the closest alley to Haruno's house. He silently activated his Byakugan, whispering "Byakugan!" His white eyes crept upon the two figures, seeing that it was Sasuke's brother and a weird looking demon who resembled the one called Inuyasha. Using his shadow clone jutsu, he made two replicas of himself. He sent one of them to the front of the house, and the other one towards the side of the house. Rock Lee quickly sprinted towards the front door of Sakura's house, keeping low. "Alright, let's get busy." Sesshomaru said quietly. "No one says that anymore." Sesshomaru glared at him. Itachi then put on his oh-my-freakin-god face again, leaping down from the building rooftop. "Alright, Now!" Neji shouted, sending his clone's out in front of Itachi and Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru leapt towards the two figures and used his sword to cut threw them. They both dropped smoke bombs and then they went 'poof!' "What!!!!" Sesshomaru shouted. "Now, Lee! Tenten!" Tenten threw a barrage of ninja tools at both Sesshomaru and Itachi. "Go, Lee!" she shouted, keeping them occupied with her barrage of sharp, ninja tools. Lee quickly darted from the front of the house to both Itachi and Sesshomaru. "Leaf Hurricane!!!" he shouted, knocking both of them to the ground. Itachi quickly activated his Sharingan and spotted Lee, appearing behind him.

"Now your dead meat, kid..." He said. "Okay, Neji! I have this one stuck in my barrage of tools! Get him now!" she shouted. "I know!" Neji replied. Sesshomaru had gotten tangled in the tools and the sharp thread of string tied onto them. Neji had made another shadow clone to make Itachi think that it was him. Itachi did fall for it and he dropped Lee to the ground, running towards the clone. Neji was standing right behind his clone, preparing for his 8-trigrams, 64 palm attack. Once Itachi had gotten in range of Neji's attack, Neji shouted out "8-trigrams, 64 palms!!!" he jabbed two fingers into Itachi's chakra pointes. "Two palms!!!" Then four jabbes. "Four palms!!!" Then eight, sixteen, thirty-two, and then "8-trigrams, 64 palms!!!!!!!!!"


To be continued...

A/N: Thanks for reading this next chapter. It took me awhile to come up with it, but it's done! The next chapter should be in soon, so I'm looking forward to that. Thanks for reading!!!