Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ From Demons to Ninjas ❯ Help From a Certain Hyuuga ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
From Demons to Ninjas

By Fennec Fox Girl

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Inuyasha, 'cause if I did, Sasuke wouldn't be such a jerk. Masashi Kishimoto(Naruto) and Rumiko Takahashi(Inuyasha) do.



Chapter 5: Help from A certain Hyuuga



After Neji had finished his 8 trigrams, 64 palm attack, Itachi flew backwards and toppled over Sesshomaru, who was trying to get up again, and knocked him back down.

"Nice Job, Neji!" Lee shouted, throwing him a thumbs up. Neji did not do anything but watch the enemies begin to argue.

"How could you be so freakin' careless, letting yourself get tangled up like that?!" Itachi scolded.

Sesshomaru shot him an evil glare. "Like your one to talk, dumbass, flyin' into me like a freakin' jet-plane!"

Itachi put on his oh-my-freakin'-god face again, of all the million other times he did.

"Anyway...."Sesshomaru said standing up and brushing the dust off of himself. "Your dead!" He lunged out at Neji as he whipped out his sword. "Die!!!"

Neji realized the sword that was about to be drawn down his body, and began to do his rotation. He drew his foot back and spun his chakra around him.

"Rotation!!!"

Neji's rotation clashed with Sesshomaru's tokijin. Sesshomaru pushed down on his sword harder, trying to split through the rotation. 'This blue energy....what is it?' He thought.

The rotation began to slow down. "Shoot! It didn't repel him!" Neji realized. He needed help from Lee and Tenten. Neji glanced over at them, and saw that they were occupied with fighting Itachi. The sword finally cut through his rotation.

Sesshomaru had smirked as it cut through the chakra.

"Damn..." Neji closed his eyes and waited for the splitting pain that would end his life.....except it never came.

"Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin!!!!"

A girl jumped in front of Neji and released chakra from her chakra points, blocking the sword that would've ended Neji's life. Then, using that chakra, she spun herself rapidly, protecting herself and Neji, and sending Sesshomaru soaring backwards.

"Arrrggh!!!" Sesshomaru growled as he was pushed back by this newcomer.

"Who?" Neji looked up at his savior, which happened to be.....

"Hinata!" Tenten cried out as she pushed Itachi backwards, making him stumble over his feet and topple backwards.

"A-are you alright, Neji-nii-san?" she said as she reached out a hand to him.

He looked up at her and took her helping hand thankfully. "Yeah."

"Good. I'm glad." Hinata didn't expect a thank-you from him, being that it was Neji Hyuuga she was helping.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

She smiled at him, and then turned to Sesshomaru and Itachi with a mean glare. "You best leave now." she warned.

"Oh really? And what makes you think that we're just going to get up and leave?" Itachi yelled back, but then was silenced by Sesshomaru, who put his hand out to silence him.

"We will be leaving now...." he said to Hinata. Then he turned to Itachi. "Her power....is tremendous..." Sesshomaru stood up and yet again brushed the dirt from his pants. "We will return when I have recovered my power....and you will....perish." Then he and Itachi instantly vanished.

"Whoa, Hinata's kinda scary." Tenten whispered to Lee. "Uh-huh." He whispered back.

"Hey, why were they here, anyway?" Hinata asked.

Tenten looked questioned. "Right! They came here to kidnap Kagome-Chan and Sango-Chan! Where are they?" she ran up to Sakura's front door, but there was no answer. "Sakura-san!" she yelled through the door. "I guess they must've left."

"It seems so." Neji said.

"Shall we visit Sasuke's Mansion?" Lee asked.

"S-sure, that is probably best, to question them first." Hinata finished.

"Alright! Let's go!" Tenten said, and led the way to Sasuke's house.

The four of them arrived at Sasuke's house at around 10:00 p.m., and Tenten had gone up and knocked on his front door while the other three waited behind her. The door slowly slid open, and it was Sasuke, looking like he had just participated in a drinking game, then got his face smashed by a vase, for it was badly bruised and bleeding from here and there.

Lee screamed like a girl and shouted "Catch me!" as he fainted and fell on the ground.

Tenten had ignored him and pushed Sasuke back inside, questioning him even more than she expected to. Neji had followed, stepping on Lee on his way in. Hinata had gone around him, and they all left him there, to be eaten......by Shino's bugs.......just kidding. It wasn't bugs he was getting eaten by, but mice. They were swarming around him, and then they picked him up and carried him to their evil mouse lair or something like that...

Once inside, Neji and Hinata heard a whole lot of noise, not only coming from Tenten's yelling, but Naruto and Inuyasha, carrying on the argument if an avocado was a fruit or a vegetable.

"Listen, you stinkin' flea bag mutt-hound! An avocado is a freakin' fruit, and you know that damn well!!!" Naruto yelled at Inuyasha.

"Well, you puny-annoying little yellow and orange bunch of fuzz! It's a vegetable, but anything that was as annoying and uneducated as you, Orange-Fuzz, wouldn't know that, would ya?!"

"Grrrrr!!!!" Naruto got up in Inuyasha's face, not that he wasn't already.

Inuyasha smirked. "Grr."

Neji and Hinata watched as they continued their pointless argument, then directed their attention to Tenten and Sasuke.

"Listen, asshole, before I hafta beat the crap out of you for letting these hollow-heads destroy your house!!!" she yelled at Sasuke while he sat in the corner with a dunce hat on. Miroku stood by with a whip and a bag of ice. Why the bag of ice? To throw it at him, of course!!

"Where were you last Tuesday?" Tenten shouted out at Sasuke.

"Ahhh! I don't know! Please don't take my Pikachu pillow!"

"What. The. Hell." Tenten said. She looked at Miroku. "Go get his pillow."

"Sure thing." Miroku went off to get his pillow.

"Nooooo!!!" Sasuke fainted.

"Wait! Sasuke! Dammit, wake-up! You weren't supposed to faint!!" She yelled into his ear.

Neji crossed his arms. "Well, you nearly gave the freaked out guy a near heart attack."

"Oh, and can you wake him up?" Tenten asked back, curling her lips into a smirk.

Neji smirked back and got down on his knees in front of Sasuke. "Sasuke." He shook Sasuke.

Sasuke opened his eyes. "Huh?"

Neji stuck out his tounge and pulled his mouth out with his fingers, and then he rolled his eyes into the back of his head and laughed histerically.

Sasuke turned as white as a ghost, then got up and ran into the wall, falling face-forward.

"Uhh, Sasuke?" Tenten asked, looking at him.

Miroku came out from Sasuke's room holding his Pikachu pillow. "Take this, vile creature!!" He began to hit Sasuke repeatedly. Then came the ice storm, as he dumped the bag on top of him. "Heh Heh." He put his hands on his waist. "Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh!!!!!"

"Oh, Miroku!" Tenten sang out.

"Yes?" He said between cackles.

"Go get the damn mop and clean that up!"

Miroku looked sad, but when he looked at Neji, who was having difficulty rolling his eyes back into his head, he turned white as a ghost and fainted as well.

"Oh my god!! I can't get my eyes back into my face!" He cried out. "It's too dark in here! Oh, hey there, little thing, how did you get in here?"

Hinata backed away slowly, but then Naruto and Inuyasha came flying through and crashed through the window. "Damn you, Mutt-hound!"

Neji had wobbled through the house. "I can't see! Hinata-sama! Is this you?" He opened the basement door. "Hinata-sama? Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" He crashed down about twelved steps, had a bunch of boxes fall on him, and then a bowling ball.

Hinata heard him call from down there. "Hey, Sasuke," he said dazed. "I didn't know you bowled. Oh no! My eyes! There not in my face!"

Suddenly Lee broke in threw the back-window with a bunch of mice all over him. "Ahhhhhh!!! The mice have attacked!!!" He walked through the house like a mummy and fell out through the broken window. "Spare me, mouse king!!!"

"Oh, s-stay away from me, Neji-san!" Hinata reaching for the nearest weapon, which was a broom, and she repeatedly began to whack the eyeless Neji.

"Can you help me find my eyes?!" He begged, but she wouldn't stop hitting him.

"This place is a total nut-house...." Tenten watched as the entire house went loco.


To be continued....


A/N: Thanks for reading this next chapter! I know it took me forever to update it, because at first I was deciding if I was going to continue this story, but I did. Please Review!!!!!!