Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ How I used to be ❯ Seeing the real Sasuke ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
afterlife: hey there! here is chapter 2! please r/r! hope you like it!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
How I used to be
Chapter 2: Seeing the real Sasuke
Rating: PG-13 (may go up)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sa suke awoke to the morning sun beaming in from the window. It hit his face with its warmth. He sat up slowly and looked around the room. He called the past events that happened last night. He looked on the other side of the bed and found no one in it. He felt someone watching him. He looked over in the shadows and saw Naruto's figure. Naruto was watching his every movement. He felt heat rise to his cheeks. Naruto's gaze never left him. So, Sasuke just gazed back. Naruto had no intention of turning his head. Sasuke couldn't look at Naruto and not feel guilty. Sasuke just sat there looking at the sheets, thinking about the night he left. Naruto had come to tell him something important and he wouldn't listen. He just left Naruto standing there in the cold. Naruto moved to the bed and sat down on the other side of Sasuke. "Sasuke look at me!" Naruto snapped. Sasuke didn't want to make him even more angry with him. He knew that Naruto had a right to be angry with him, but it still hurt. Sasuke faced Naruto. It was then that Sasuke noticed his shirt was gone along with his shorts. He was sitting there under the sheet in nothing but his silk boxers. Naruto looked at the huge bruise Sasuke was sporting on his shoulder. The outer edges were starting to turn yellow from healing. It was healing slowly, but it was healing. "Where did you get that?!" Naruto demanded. Sasuke immeadatly turned his head away from Naruto. "Look at me!" Naruto demanded. Sasuke slowly turned his head back to Naruto. "Why do you care?!" Sasuke shouted at him. Naruto was surprised that Sasuke shouted at him, but didn't let it show. Instead, he narrowed his eyes at Sasuke. "Answer me Uchiha!" Naruto used Sasuke's last name to try and get through to the smaller boy. Sasuke's eyes instantly filled with tears. Naruto didn't mean to make Saskue cry, but he needed answers and he couldn't hold the boy until he got the answers. "Itachi! Okay? Happy?!" Sasuke yelled. Naruto couldn't hide the shocked expression on his face from appearing. "Itachi?" Naruto said in disbelief. Sasuke was getting pissed. "Yes! Don't you listen?!" Sasuke yelled. Naruto narrowed his eyes. "You shouldn't yell. I was just asking a question." Sasuke glared at Naruto. "And again, why the hell do you fucking care?!" Sasuke asked sharply. Naruto put his hand on the back of Sasuke's head and pulled him forward where their lips met with force. Naruto instantly deepened the kiss. Sasuke sucked in a breath, and Naruto took that opertunity to sweep his tounge into the Uchiha heir's mouth. He coxed Sasuke's tounge until Sasuke was kissing him back. Naruto easily gained dominance of Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke couldn't help it when he moaned into Naruto's mouth. Naruto smirked on Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke tasted like chocolote and carmal. Naruto lifted Sasuke onto his lap to where Sasuke's legs straddled his hips. Naruto pulled Sasuke closer to him. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's neck. Finally, Naruto pulled back and looked into Sasuke's eyes. Sasuke closed his eyes. He didn't want to get emotional, but it kept coming no matter what he did. He bit his lip and tried to concentrate. "Look at me." Naruto told him. He put a bit of force into the demand, but not so much to make Sasuke get emotional. Sasuke opened his eyes and looked at Naruto. His eyes filled up with tears that he was trying so hard to keep them at bay. "Do you believe that someone cares now?" Naruto asked. Sasuke didn't know how to answer. Part of him screamed 'yes', but half of him screamed 'no'. "Why were you close to Itachi?" Naruto asked. Sasuke was silent for a while. "He is working for Orchimaru. He knew I was there and he... he tired to take me. But he wasn't able, so he beat me." Naruto heard the pain in Sasuke's voice. Naruto pulled him to him, so that Sasuke's head was against his heart. "Do you hear that?" Naruto asked softly. Sasuke's breath picked up. He nodded lightly. "That's my heart. I will not let anyone hurt you so long that beats. It beats for you." Sasuke looked shoocked. Naruto smiled. 'If Itachi finds out he'll kill me and Naruto both.' Sasuke thought in horror.
@@@@@@@TBC@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
af terlife: well, i'll update soon. cya!!