Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Naruto Work of Fanfiction ❯ And so it begins! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own my Character, and my Friend owns her Character.
 
If you like Kabuto, don't read this, and if you like Orochimaru, skip the line where Aoi is explaining that happened. Don't ask, I've read a fic from someone who likes him.
 
$$$
 
---Friends Character---
 
Name: Jigoku Suza
 
Hair: Straight, Short and black
 
Eyes: Green
 
Skin: Olive
 
Clothes: A white tank top and black baggy cargo pants, a short black jacket that ties in the front.
 
Where your Forehead Protector is: On my arm.
 
Type of Ninja: Psychic/ medic
 
Weapons: Senbon needles (those I use in reserve), Shuriken, My kunai knife and two spares ones.
 
Country Name: Village hidden in the clouds.
 
Strength: Acupressure/Acupuncture, anything Medic, Genjustsu (Art of illusion).
 
Weakness: Spiders (saw that coming), Doesn't let people know her very well so they can't help her a lot, Allergic to the sun...
 
Who you Love: Neji
 
Anything Special you'd like to add: It's hard to get her angry, has a dog named Gizmo.
 
Something that you're better at then other people: Analyzing an opponent's weakness, and using it against them, Anything Medical.
 
Whatever I can't think of: Loves ramen and hanging out with friend's, will drag someone to hang out if she has to.
 
History: Jigoku was born into a family of doctors (not medic-nin, doctors), They were the best, and could work wonders, saving people from the brink of death, ECT... They worked directly under the Cloudkage, and when he died, it was they who examined the body of Neji's father to discover the techniques of the Byakugen. This caused a great uproar, causing many deaths in the family. So many in fact, that only one survived, Jigoku. (I know this is sounding like Sasuke, but it gets different). Jigoku was already one of the best doctors even at her age at the time, so she understood why they attacked and killed her whole family, and so she knows hatred.
 
She's become a ninja to avenge her parent's death, not so much the Cloudkage's, but she still remembers the body's name and stuff...
 
$$$
 
---My Character---
 
Name: Aoi Koori
 
Hair: Shag cut, Chocolate brown
 
Eyes: Emerald Green
 
Skin: Pale
 
Clothes: Orange Cow-neck Shirt, with a gray sleeveless hoodie sweater that zips up in the front, Navy Blue Hip hugger pants with a Black belt, Black arm bands that go from your elbow to your fingers, and wrap around your fingers to hold them in place; Zabuza wears them, his are Blue though, not the cow print ones.
 
Where your Forehead Protector is: Tied around my Left thigh, facing out.
 
Type of Ninja: Genius; also knows the perfect way to kill someone.
 
Weapons: A Sword like Zabuza's but smaller, probably about 5 feet in length, wears on her back. A few Shuriken and Kunai.
 
Country Name: Kirigakure (Hiding-in-the-Mist)
 
Strength: Her Brain; Years of Ninjutsu; Very good with Swords; Acts like she doesn't actually know what's going on and seemingly single-minded, but is always thinking of a plan to destroy the enemy and will have no problem chopping you into tiny pieces to save a Friend, an Animal or herself.
 
Weakness: Animals being harmed; Extremely Paranoid; Thinks all dangerous things are cute; Love of Chocolate; the opposite of Jigoku, she gets mad at the tiniest of things.
 
Who you Love: Hatake Kakashi.
 
Anything Special you'd like to add: Doesn't like it when people tell her what to do when she already did it or was going to, and chews Gum... a lot. In fact, she pops it just to get on peoples nerves.
 
Something that you're better at then other people: Evading attacks and being Literal. Also, she can memorize the lyrics of a song she likes after hearing it two maybe three times, and then can copy the voice of the singer.
 
Whatever I can't think of: Has a better sound system then Kakashi and will rub it in anyone's face as much as possible. Likes to stare off into space and think of answers to problems, often does this when people are talking to her, but she's listening! Kind of...
 
History: Ever since she could walk and talk, she thought Zabuza was the coolest guy and begged him to teach her how to be a Ninja. Two years of this and he finally gave in, he may have been a Demon, but he couldn't possibly kill a little girl for wanting him as a role model. After three years of training, he took her up to the tallest mountain around and trained her there for four more years. Haku, of course, would help her out as well, when Zabuza couldn't, and they became such close friends. On her Tenth birthday, Zabu-sensei, as she called him, gave her a Sword that looked just like his, but in a miniature proportion, and Haku got her the Arm bands to match Zabuza's, but black.
 
Month after Month she would train with her Beloved Sword and favored Armbands, she nicknamed her sword Zabu-kun, until two years had passed. The time finally came when Zabuza said he would give her a mission to kill someone, she was so excited, the smile on her face made even Gai's look puny.
 
But, the day before her mission, someone went to visit Zabuza, giving him a job to kill Kakashi. Of course Zabuza took it! He told her, Aoi, that he and Haku were going to leave on an assassination and when they got back, the mission he promised her would undergo.
 
...They never came back....
 
Aoi headed into Town the very next day to pick up some supplies, and heard the most awful news. "That Missing-Nin, Zabuza and his understudy, Haku, are dead. We finally have nothing to worry about!" One woman said.
"What about that other one though? The girl he took up into the Mountains with him? The other woman asked.
"The Hokage will probably employ a Squad of Ninja to take care of her or something." The first woman answered.
Softly gasping, Aoi backed away from the door without alerting them, and ran back to her mountain house, crying all the way. She grabbed all of her stuff, which was the clothes she was wearing, her Zabu-kun, and the Armbands, the only things she had left of her Sensei and best friend, and then burned the place down.
 
She left after that, promising that she would never become attached to anyone else, the pain of losing that person would be too great.
 
...Oh well, it couldn't be helped, she made friends again...
 
$Story Starts$
 
Team 7 was hiking in the woods, farther and farther away from the village they went. You see, it all started when their Sensei, Hatake Kakashi, had noticed their amazing progress and all the missions they had, and decided that they could do with a break. That being thought, he went to the Hokage, Tsunande-sama, and asked for time off.
 
She gladly gave it, after Kakashi had explained why he wanted it.
 
Bowing sincerely, Kakashi waved and disappeared, only to scare the crap out of Naruto by reappearing behind him. After relaying the good news to his team mates, Naruto, of course overjoyed, ran laps around them until he fell from exhaustion, Sasuke, his usual self, was indifferent about the whole matter, and Sakura, the smart one on the team, made a mental note off all the stuff to bring, double on something's because Naruto was bound to forget.
 
Which brings us back to the hiking; the Team was going on a camping trip.
 
“Sakura-chan!! Sakura-chan!! Look at this!!” Naruto held up two handfuls of bugs.
 
Sakura shrieked, and yelled at Naruto to get rid of the gross little things.
 
“Awww, but Sakura-chan, bugs are cool!” He protested, pouting.
 
“Kakashi-sensei, tell Naruto to get rid of them!” Sakura ran from Naruto who was now chasing her with them.
 
“Naruto,” Kakashi said, not taking his eye away from the perverted book, “Leave Sakura alone.”
 
Naruto, reluctantly, dropped the bugs, and then yelled at Sasuke who was smirking at him. “Fine! If you're so high and mighty, I dare you to race me!! The winner gets claimed the better!”
 
Sasuke looked away, not really caring, and only slightly shrugged.
 
“Then I guess you forfeit! Which means, I. Win.
 
“On your mark. Get set. Go.” Kakashi said.
 
Sasuke and Naruto took off, the dust kicked up from them making Sakura cough lightly, and waved a hand in front of her face. “Boys.” She sighed, shaking her head. “Were you like that, when you were young, Kakashi-sensei?”
 
“Huh?” Kakashi looked at.
 
Face faulting, Sakura got up, sighed again and said, “Never mind.”
 
$Two and a half hours later$
 
Sitting around a fire, the team roasted marshmallows, Naruto idly talking, Sakura blushing and staring at Sasuke, Kakashi reading, and Sasuke looking off into the woods, sometimes his eyes would wonder over to Sakura, who would look away fast and blush harder, then look back when he stared into the woods again.
 
Suddenly, Naruto stopped talking, which had everyone alert, ready for anything, because Naruto only stopped when there was trouble. Slowly reaching into his Weapons pouch and taking out a kunai, Naruto stood up, looking around wildly.
 
Kakashi took out his own Kunai and had thrown it as quickly as it had appeared, into a tree. A Giant snake fell out of it, the kunai stuck in its head.
 
Everybody looked at each other with only one word in mind, Orochimaru
 
Soon a battle was underway, Naruto fighting another Giant snake and screaming, “Not again!” when he was swallowed. Sasuke and Kabuto were at it, staring each other down, where as Sakura was on the sidelines, praying everyone made it out ok. Kakashi and Orochimaru stood a little ways away, Kakashi's Sharingan eye uncovered.
 
“Did we interrupt something?” Orochimaru teased, smirking that nasty little smirk of his.
 
“Yes, actually you did.” Kakashi answered, glaring at him.
 
“I guess we'll have to make amends, by getting rid of the good little Ninja's.” Orochimaru then attacked, but Kakashi is no pushover, as he dodged effortlessly, throwing a Shuriken at Orochimaru, who also dodged. But, unlike Kakashi, Orochimaru is older and more experienced in battle, giving him the upper hand.
 
“KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!” Naruto yelled, making fifty or so more of him, the snake exploding from to many. “YES!!” Cheered Naruto, covered, head to toe, in Snake goo.
 
Sasuke dodged Kabuto's shuriken, but didn't see the second one until too late, for he got cut on the arm.
 
“You need to train more, a skilled ninja would have seen that second shuriken!”
 
Sasuke ran at him then, a Kunai in hand, he threw it, still running, so that when Kabuto dodged the kunai, Sasuke would be next to him, with another kunai, that he processed to dig into his shoulder.
 
“You need to train more, a skilled ninja would have seen that coming.” Sasuke half copied.
 
Kabuto growled at him, then ripped the Kunai out of his shoulder, throwing it back at Sasuke, missing.
 
Sakura, who now was fighting with Naruto against more Giant Snakes, got hit in the back by ones tail, flying straight for a tree.
 
“SAKURA-CHAN!!!” Naruto yelled, jumping in the way so he caught Sakura, hitting the tree and listening the impact for her. Naruto laid her down and glared up at the snakes through his bangs, then screamed at the top of his lungs, lunging at them.
 
Kakashi was thrown back, but jumped to his feet, performing a summoning jutsu. All of his dogs appeared, and attacked Orochimaru, biting into him.
 
Orochimaru yelled at them, tossing them away, one by one, they poofed out of there right after hitting the ground.
 
Orochimaru then turned into a Snake him self, fangs dripping with poison.
 
Kabuto turned around but was to late as Sasuke, sharingan eyes on, pushed his last Kunai into his chest, where his heart is. He grasped the kunai handle, blood seeping out onto the ground, gapped at Sasuke, then turned to his Lord, “Lord Oro . . . chimaru . . . I failed. I'm . . . sorry.” Then fell onto the ground into a pool of his blood, splashing it everywhere.
 
Orochimaru looked at Kabuto for only a second, which gave Kakashi enough time to plunge his Lightning edge into his face, burning half of it away. Orochimaru voiced his pain in a gigantic hiss, and then disappeared in a puff of smoke, the only snake out of the ten that were there, slithering away.
 
All the guys turned to one another, and then promptly fell, unconscious from the tiring battle.
 
$ With Orochimaru $
 
Stupid Kabuto, he just HAD to say something, now I have to go recuperate! He couldn't have just died. And also! Because he DID die, I have to find a medic-nin and another spy! This was NOT the plan! Orochimaru cursed, now back in his human-like form, jumping through the trees, holding his bleeding face.
 
Stopping, Orochimaru looked down, someone was sleeping. Looking closer, he noticed the Hitai-ate on their arm, and medical books strewn across from them. Hmmm, she must be a medic-nin. He smirked, and took his hand away from his face for only a second to perform a jutsu that would keep her sleeping.
 
He jumped off the branch, and picked her up with one arm, the other holding hid face again, and went back to running to his lair.
 
After a while, though, he could run no more, even a great Ninja such as he couldn't last with only two pints of Blood left. So, putting her down, he called on a giant snake, which gave its blood to him. Orochimaru then used the Snakes skins to patch up his face, the thing was dead anyway, it wouldn't need it. He was just about to pick her up again when he felt Chakra heading his way. Smirking again, Orochimaru melted back into the woods, forgetting the girl, and waited for this new Ninja to show.
 
$$$
 
Sighing, A girl popped her gum, “I'm so bored!” She walked into the extremely small clearing and blinked. Not far from her was a girl, sleeping, and half a snake, which was huge I might add. “Ummm . . . I don't think I want to know.” She was about to turn when she heard a voice.
 
“I, on the other hand, DO know.”
 
Eyes widening, she ducked a kunai, then spun back around, lifting up her Sword, Zabu-kun, to block the next kunai, which was still in someone's hand. “Who are you?” She grunted out, pushing him away.
 
“I could ask the same.” He hissed. A battle royal was happening, Male Ninja against Female Ninja.
 
She was hit in the side by a poisoned shuriken, and He had his leg injured by Zabu-kun. A Shuriken was deflected by Zabu-kun and almost hit the girl, but the fighting Female Ninja jumped in the way, getting hit in the hand by it.
 
Glaring, she spat out her gum and said, “You may call me Aoi. Who is my opponent?”
 
“Orochimaru.”
 
Now only being able to use one hand and the poison spreading faster then normal since she was constantly moving, Aoi blocked and dodged almost all of his attacks, but did get hit a few more times.
 
After what felt was like forever, Aoi managed to knock the Snake skinned patch off of his face, blood shooting everywhere.
 
Orochimaru hissed and grabbed his face. I'll have to leave the girl, I need to find a new face fast, or I'll die like Kabuto did. “We'll finish this later.” And with that, he jumped back into the tree's disappearing.
 
Aoi slung Zabu-kun onto her back and kneeled next to the sleeping girl, “Hey, wake up. What did he do, put you under a spell?” Aoi's eyes were half-lidded, as she shook the girl hard.
 
Opening her eyes, she blinked up at the bloodied face of Aoi, and gasped as Aoi fainted, falling to the side. The once sleeping girls eyes widened and she looked around, noticing she wasn't where she had set up to sleep for the night. Looking down at Aoi, she fused Chakra into her hands and slowly began to heal her.
 
$ Back with Team Seven $
 
Kakashi had awoken, as did Sasuke, but Naruto and Sakura were still out. Sasuke was carrying Sakura and Kakashi was carrying Naruto, back to the Hidden Leaf Village.
 
Sasuke stared at Sakura's face, hoping she would be ok, while Kakashi just prayed that the newest addition to Icha Icha Paradise was out.
 
The camping stuff was long forgotten about.
 
$ Hours later, back with the two girls $
 
Aoi slowly opened her eyes, and blinked, recalling the fight and the girl, oh right, that girl! Sitting up, Aoi winced in pain.
 
“You shouldn't be moving so fast.” Pushing Aoi back down, she went to tend to the fire.
 
“Who are you?” Aoi asked, turning her head to watch the girl.
 
“Suza Jigoku, you?”
 
“Koori Aoi.”
 
“Thirsty?” Jigoku held up a water bottle and shook it slightly, sloshing the water around.
 
“Yes, please.” Aoi answered, reaching a hand out. Helping her to sit up, Jigoku handed the water bottle to Aoi, who downed almost all of it.
 
“What happened to you?” Jigoku asked after she had to physically tear the bottle away from her.
 
“I had the crap beaten out of me by the ugliest thing ever to walk this planet.” Aoi sighed, reaching back to touch her Zabu-kun when, “Zabu-kun?” Turning her head as best she could, she realized her sword was gone. “ZABU-KUN!!!”
 
“Zabu-kun? Who's that?”
 
“Not, who, what! And Zabu-kun is my sword! Where is it?!” Aoi looked around frantically, forgetting about her injuries.
 
“Right here, sheesh.” Jigoku picked up her sword, which Aoi couldn't see because it was on the opposite side of Jigoku, and handed it to her.
 
“ZABU-KUN!!!” Snuggling the sword to herself, miraculously not getting cut, she laid back down, acknowledging her wounds with a grimaced, “Ow.”
]
“Your lucky to be alive, if I hadn't been a medic-nin, you would be dead. Either by the poison or blood loss, but still dead.”
 
“I was . . . poisoned?”
 
“Yeah, liquid Amber. Snake Venom.”
 
“DUDE!!! SNAKE VENOM?!?! I need some gum.” Pulls her bag closer and digs through it, then grabs her gum and chews on it.
 
Raising her eyebrow, Jigoku shrugged at this, “I need to go look for my stuff again, you wait here.”
 
“Oh right, because I can run right now.”
 
Jigoku shook her head, got up, and went searching for her things.
 
$ More hours later $
 
Jigoku came running back to where the burnt out fire and a sleeping Aoi was, “Wake up!!”
 
Aoi bolted upright, then groaned, her wounds ripping open again. “What is it?”
 
“I found my stuff, but it seems a battle went on, a big one! Come on!!” Jigoku grabbed Aoi's hand and pulled her up so fast; Aoi almost went straight into a tree, “Sorry.”
 
“So'k . . .” Grumbled Aoi, slipping her sword onto her back and picking up her stuff, then, the two set off.
 
Jigoku and Aoi walked into the space that once was beautiful. Now, ground was dug up and huge holes littered it, blood was everywhere, trees were broken, and a rotting body lay over to their right.
 
Aoi bent down and touched the blood, “It hasn't quagulated yet, that means-”
 
“It's still fresh.” Jigoku finished, walking over to the body, “Poor guy.”
 
“Well, at least it hurt a lot.” Aoi smiled, nudging him with her foot, making him roll over and expose the kunai stuck in his chest, and the gapping hole in his shoulder.
 
Jigoku looked over and Aoi, not believing what she had heard. “Huh?” Jigoku looked past Aoi at the tracks clearly visible.
 
“What is it?” Aoi looked in the direction Jigoku was and saw them too, “Lets follow `em!”
 
“Why?” Jigoku asked.
 
“Umm, because . . . I wanna know where they lead too!”
 
“Then follow them yourself, I have places to be.”
 
Aoi suddenly appeared next to Jigoku, arm around shoulder and looking at Nails. “Hmmm, I bet that Ninja that took you is probably there. But oh well! I'm sure you don't want to get back at them or anything!” Letting her go, Aoi places her arms behind her back, around her sword, and whistled, slowly walking down the track's path.
 
Jigoku sighed irritably, and followed her, if only to get back at that Ninja for kidnapping her.