Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One Sweet Day ❯ Rising Sun ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Rising Sun

Disclaimer: Naruto and the rest of its characters are not mind.

Rating: PG

Summary: The three was informed about Kakashi's death.

Brrrrrrrrrring!...Brrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiing! one more time, Sakura ended up banging her head into the floor. Sakura's pink hair was stained by her blood.

"Nah! I had adjust the volume of this alarm clock, how dare this rang so loudly!?"

She fixed herself and headed directly to the woods. She arrived exactly while having Naruto eagerly waiting for about 30 minutes to go practice.

Naruto was sniveling..

Normally, Sakura will not greet Naruto unless he is the first one to do so. But upon seeing Naruto sobbing, she couldn't help but to pity the boy.

"Naruto, why are you crying? Is there any problem?"

(Sniff, Sniff, Sniff) Naruto answered with sniffs.

"Ah! You're because you'll missed Sasuke. Ahahah!"

But Sakura suddenly stopped joking as Naruto lifted his chin and going to utter some few words.

"Sir Ka-ka-shi. ... will not be coming anytime, as in night and day ........ day and night, forever..

"Forever? Why, did he give up mentoring us? Or has he have his own family now that's why there's no any concentration allotted for us?" Sakura felt her heart keeps on beating so loudly that nearly deafened her ears.

"He's dead." Naruto whispered that even dogs' sense of hearing wouldn't serve them right.

Despite it was a whisper, she can read those few syllables through Naruto's lips. Her eye's shot wide in stun.

Still struggling for some words to say she's to a certain extent, so curious how could the situation turned into this..

"Bu ...but, wh..why?" Sakura's tears still hanging on her lids end eventually will flow freely.

She don't want to hear the next words but her mind was insisting to hear it.

"He killed himself for mysterious reason."

The two cried out loud as if it was the end of the world.

****************

In the meantime, Sasuke was still asleep. He was only awakened when the rising sun caress so strong throughout his body. He felt the warmth of the sun against the aloofness of the winter monsoon. He jumped out of his bed and rightly went to take a bath.

After bathing, he ate his breakfast and unfaltering went to the woods where he had brought Naruto the previous night.

While walking along the alleyway towards the woods, exactly seeing two familiar hair colors far-off.

"I thought they are on training at this moment, especially right this time because Kakashi is an exacting coach." Sasuke heard himself talked then didn't even bother to meet the two.

"Hey I thought you were with Kakashi" shouted Sasuke. It sounded so muffled because of the breeze. Anyway, it is about a few meters away where the two are walking from.

The two stand at the front of Sasuke. They were flabbergasted and it so evident that they cried as their eyes were swelling and Naruto's sobs were just perceptible.

Sasuke managed to looked first to the surrounding encircling them if there's the reason why these two acting so weirdly. Sakura couldn't help to cover her face with her shaky fingers as her tears fall freely and subsequently, Naruto acted as what she did. In the face of Sasuke is trying not to react constantly, this time he also felt some tears trickling down his cheeks.

"You should know by now that we could never have Kakashi once and for all... he's gone as in life..less.." Naruto between howl.

"Can we get into his home so we can see him even were not ready to see him in that sort.?" Sasuke pleaded.

The two just nodded and immediately went to Kakashi. Sasuke can't still believe how could all those things twist unexpectedly. He's mind was on somewhere, but his eyes remained sentient for all those shining dew because of the radiance of the rising sun. He would not quit on what he believes that there's always hope as the sun shines. He felt his body laming as they approaches Kakashi's house.

*******************

Author's note:

Oh my god! I actually didn't have it in mind to be much focused on Kakashi's death for some reasons. Maybe it's time to have some twist for me `coz some stories in my scratch are all short. And focusing only to two characters. But then, I'm trying to put some plot but I think it really suckz. Will you please make some suggestions or point out some of the wrongly constructed sentences. And my grammar, I don't mind much of this but if you have some time, kindly point it out for me to improve. Thank you!

~Constructive criticisms are always welcome!!!~