Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One Sweet Day ❯ Kakashi's house ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: As always..

Warnings: not yet..the lemony parts would be in the latter chappy

Note: Please Read and "Review" and Recommend if you can..But please I need some reviews...

Chapter 3: Kakashi's house

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

It's about 10 o'clock in the morning when the three had stepped at Kakashi's address. First, they are all cautious whether they are going to get inside or just stay at the front with the other people. But soon after, Naruto made the fist move to get inside the house then the two tailed him. Image of Kakashi exposed to view as they entered. They will never forget the good and the bad times they had with that man. Few meters away where the picture was stood is Iruka whom Naruto is about to approached.

"How could he?"

"Shhh... I know that he will never kill himself"

"But how?"

"The investigation wasn't clear, whether Kakashi has killed himself, somebody hired a killer and killed him, or there was a mysterious creature who had managed to take away his life...according to the autopsy, the suspect was not an ordinary killer. He has an ability to make all investigations erroneous. He was really destined to be a killer. They arrived at those conclusions as they found out Kakashi in his room with dislocated jaw, eyes were scraped, all teeth were missing, but the most confusing about this, Kakashi was holding his kunai and dug deeply directly into his chest."

Upon hearing those words, Naruto wanted to cry once again but it looks like all his tears were drained out. There was no more tears to cry...anger was all that boiled throughout his being. The two were actually feeling the same.

They wanted to have justice on Kakashi's assassinate. They wanted the suspect to pay more than the price.....what will be the next move for them?

They didn't stay for so much long for they knew it will only make them so down in the mouth, instead, they headed to their respective residence.

=============================

At Sakura:

As usual, Sakura will turn on the TV, she sat on her couch, her backside barely touching the couch, she just stared at the TV with her mind not really focusing into it. She had only back into her sense when an alarming news showed off.

News:

"There was a certain type of killer lurking in this city, "she" is not only one, not two but three. Three different killers, with various style of slaving, but one reason to kill. To kill all the ninja and all aspiring to be. Investigators believe, they are going to conquer our world in due time perhaps replaced our civilization with theirs'" . Investigators vaguely know where and when this three killers go on with their killings. ..Takabushi Hurita , reporting"..

bwzzzp..(TV turned off..)

Sakura's eyes rounded with panic. She hurriedly climbed up to the staircase setting up to sleep abruptly. But still, she can't get away thinking of that news and Kakashi's death over and over again. She reclined her head to a pile of pillows, pulling her blankets up to her face and placing it to cover up her whole body. Nevertheless, she's like in a living nightmare, sleep won't come, if it could, nightmare starting to triumphed over her dreams. She hastily jerked the cloth covering her body down, taking place into a sitting position with her feet at the floor wobbling in search for her slippers. At last she had found it and slipped in her toes. She stood up shakily in her feet and resolute to view from the window to the ground outside her house. Her breath starting to become shallow as she saw one female, with navy-colored outfit, with dark blue hair, and wearing a miniskirt with slits at both sides. She leaps from roof to roof of the neighborhood's and she had a large ball-like red earrings which flickered as she talks. Maybe it serves as her communication tools to the other two unknown creatures. She moves so swiftly and perfectly land on her feet notwithstanding the length of her heels. She looks no ordinary and maybe that was the creature recently mentioned in the news. Sakura kneeled and tried to keep unnoticed, she wanted to mole more of it, but to her surprised, a blue laser coming from nowhere shattered and broke the glass of her window was all she has earned in trying to spy. She let out a muffled `amphh' and swiveled away from the window. Still, breathing at a much faster and shallower rate, with her eyes tightly snapped tightly by her lids, letting a minute to passed by, then sighed for relief. She crawled not letting to be pricked by the broken window glasses, she reliably leaned against the wall few inches away from the broken window, and let out a stifled sigh as a sign of relief on behalf of not getting been seen by the unknown intruder. "A close one." , all she has managed to utter but without her knowledge, the girl with a dark blue hair was already stammering inside her house downstairs.

==============================================================< /div>

This is the chapter 3 I hope it wouldn't suckz..