Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One Sweet Day ❯ Tresspasser ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: As always..

Warnings: not yet..the lemony parts would be in the latter chappy

Note: Please Read and "Review" and Recommend if you can..But please I need some reviews...

Chapter 4: Trespasser

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

The blue haired girl effortlessly broke the lock of Sakura's house with just picking it as if it was a piece of leaf. She walked in, using her computer embedded in her retina, she scanned the whole area, searching for something as she sensed there was a ninja or an aspiring to be a certified ninja living in it.

Meanwhile, Sakura was waiting like a cat searching for a mouse at her window. But, all efforts seeming not worth it as she thought that the event was over. She stood up, and flung onto her bed, it's about 1 a.m. and all she needs now was to relaxed. But after a minute of being lying flat at her cradle, she felt so thirsty as a result of being anxious a while ago. Once again, wobbling her legs for slippers, wearing it on, and headed directly to the door knob. Before her hands touched the knob, she heard a rustling noise somewhere not so distant from where she shakily stood.

(Behind that door! NO! not this time!) She's now much relied on her gut feeling as if she might die if she wouldn't. Taking some air to filled up her lungs, holding it there for about 5 seconds and at a snail's pace, unbolting the door bit by bit as she exhaled. She let out again a sigh (Just of my imagination.) She do managed to look around the area between the door and staircase before going on to climbed down. As she stepped in a moderate pace, the blue haired girl's lips pursed upon seeing the pink-haired Haruno. With her computer embedded in her retina, she managed to verify this girl to be one of the ninjas.

(My heart, why are you beating so loudly? May you stop for a while? You're making me much anxious you know?) At the midst of the staircase, the blue haired girl fit tightly to the ceiling while eyeing the captivating pink hair of Sakura. (Oh! How I wish I could wear that color as well)

=========================================================

I wish I could continue this, it's about 1:15 a.m. , my eyes were heavy now..bye bye..

`Till the next time....