Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat That Came to Kill ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
The Cat
 
A:N I don't own naruto only the cat and dog I have invented in my brain also if you own a cat `MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL' XO
 
 
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!
 
Naruto was on his way to the ramen shop when his ears were bombarded with an unholy sound. Squealing the squealing of girls, being only 12 he didn't understand them only that he really liked Sakura.
 
He kept going on his way to the shop but all the way he could hear the squealing, the townspeople were now sticking their head out of windows and doors while muttering to themselves “what the hell is that”.
 
Naruto was ruined he could no linger think of eating ramen when all that squealing was going on so he decided to investigate. He went jumping from roof to roof on his way to the Hokage Square.
 
When he got there unusually enough he found Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji. “What the hell are they doing her?” But kept on his way until he saw the girls (Hinata Ino Sakura and Tenten.)
 
“Hey guys what are you looking at can I see?” Instantly after ending his sentence they shot glares at him Ino got up and yelled “You stay the hell away from here” and Tenten threw kunai at him all aimed at his neck.
 
“Ahh what the hell I was only curious!!” He shrieked while running away. He ran back to the others and asked, “Are you guys here because of them scaring you away because you wanted to see what they were squealing at.”
 
They just nodded as he just then noticed the scratches and cuts on their arms and body.
“Well shall we unite against them to find out what their hiding.” “Why'd you say it like that” Neji said “yeah dork” Shikamaru added
 
“Shut up so do you wanna or not.” “Sure since there's nothing else to do.” Sasuke added as though depressed as he always did. “Hey hey Neji why don't you use your by-akk-uu-gan.”
 
“I did but I'm not in range I tried to get closer but Hinata saw me first and they threw stuff at me, sharp stuff.” Neji informed.
 
“Damn we could get another girl but we don't know any other girls which leaves us another choice but you guys won't want to hear it.” Sasuke said as if he's smarter than every one else.
 
“What is it?” they all said in unison.
 
“We could use Naruto's infamous technique the `Sexy no jutsu'.”
 
“What!!”
 
“ Well it might be the only way.” Sasuke argued.
 
“Well how do we decide I can't do it they know how I look in sexy jutsu form.” Naruto said.
 
Sasuke began “Well we could… NOT IT!!”
 
“NOT IT!!” Neji cried
 
“Not.. Ahh crap” Shikamaru said lazily
 
“Well I can teach it to you in a few minutes” Naruto said. “Nah, to much trouble I already know it from seeing you do it before” Shikamaru said.
 
He performed the hand signs and said “sexy no jutsu” a poof of smoke came out and all was silent the birds stopped chirping so did the squealing and giggling.
 
The smoke vanished and Shikamaru stepped out looking like a dark haired lazy version of Ino in every aspect he started walking over to the girls with his hand in his pockets and in a slouch saying “Don't worry I got everything already planned out.”
 
Walked over to the girls they heard shouting and curses and a puff of smoke appeared and Shikamaru ran back over like his life depended on it, which it did because Ino was running after him with kunai in hand
 
She stopped halfway over and went back to the circle of girls and resumed laughing and giggling the squealing stopped finally.
 
When Shikamaru got back to the group of girls Sasuke was laughing and Shikamaru asked annoyed “Why the hell are you laughing” Sasuke answered in between breaths “ I knew it wasn't going to work but I thought it would be funny as hell anyway it's a wonder you didn't figure it out.” “Why would you do that Sasuke” naruto asked, “well I got to laugh at something”
 
“So did you see what they were obsessing over” Neji asked ignoring the snickering Uchiha. “Oh yeah it was some small big eyed kitten” what Shikamaru didn't tell them was he detected a hint of evil.
 
“Oh so we went through all that just to find out it was a cat” Neji said annoyed
 
“Well I'm going to the ramen shop do whatever you want”
 
So they split up their little group and went to their respective places of interest Shikamaru to the park to watch the clouds go by, Neji to the training grounds, and Sasuke to his mansion where he would have tea and tell himself that he was the best and every one else sucked.
 
TBC
A:N I know I have other stories but it turned out I couldn't think past the first chapter but this one is all planned out if you like it review and the other chapters of this story will be more enjoyable especially if you tell me how to improve my stories in a review. ; )