Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat That Came to Kill ❯ The Cat (Naruto's view) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
A:N Sorry if the first chapter was crap but hopefully this will be a better chapter.
 
 
 
The Cat and Naruto
 
The first mission of the month and Naruto was left out not because of his skill that was only half why, the real reason why is that it was a mission for only two shinobi a man and a woman, As luck would have it Sakura had the choice of who would join her on the mission and she obviously chose Sasuke. Naruto was left behind, but Sakura had a small job for him. Naruto could recall the dreadful event that was fresh in his mind.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
Naruto pouting, “Why couldn't I have gone I'm just as good or better than Sasuke”
 
“But you aren't Sasuke” Sakura replied
 
“ So, I could have gone on this mission”
 
“Well it was my choice and I chose Sasuke deal with it”
 
“Awwww”
 
“Just do what I say, my parents are away on a mission so I don't have any body that I trust enough to take care of little Jacky, sure I could give it to Ino but she got that dog or Hinata but her father wouldn't let her keep her even for a week there is also Tenten but she has to many sharp things lying around so you were the lesser evil.”
 
“So anything else I should know about `Jacky'.”
 
“No, she's just another cat but she better not get hurt or I'll beat the crap out of you till you die then I'll burn your remains while toasting a marshmallow then I'll make smores and..
 
END FLASHBACK
 
So here he was with a cat carrier, and about 100 pounds of cat toys, food, and medicine on his way back to his apartment, he had a lot of trouble holding on to it, it seemed as though there was a demon inside and the horrible yowls coming out were unbearable.
 
Once he got to his apartment he dropped all the equipment and food on the floor and put the cat carrier on the table and after putting on thick mittens unlatched the door to the carrier bracing for the cat to come out he flinched when he heard movement.
 
When he opened his eyes he saw the cat sitting on the table it's eyes narrowed with malicious intent. He was a little wary of the cat but turned his back, which was a big mistake.
 
The second the cat lost his line of vision he was bombarded with bites and vicious scratches,
 
“Ah get the hell off of me you little demon cat” screamed Naruto,
 
After an hour of fighting and struggling Naruto held the unholy abomination of a cat and tossed him into the bedroom to get over the traumatizing event he started to make some ramen after pouring the boiling water into the little cup he went to the bathroom to tend to his wounds.
 
When he got back to the kitchen he saw the worst most horrible scene he ever saw in his entire life, the damn cat was on the counter top licking up the spilled ramen it had knocked over and to make matters worse the cat had broken his dishes and opened the cupboard and using it's teeth and claws ripped open the packages and cups of ramen spilling the contents over his entire apartment.
 
Naruto quickly and without talking in a somber manner picked up the cat put it in it's carrier despite the new scratches and bites he received. Then he went to his bed lay down and went into the fetal position and cried himself to sleep.
 
A:N This is a short chapter but it's part 1 of 4 in Naruto's story
There will be a total of 4 views in this story averaging about 4 short chapters in each including an epilogue, they will get better in quality if you f****ng review you eggheads, so review b**ches
 
 
Note: flame all you want I don't care flames to me are just the opinions of whiners.