Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Rays Of The Black Moon ❯ The Final Hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again. Ok, so my first story was not so interesting, but please tell me about it so I can fix it, or change it, or roll my eyes at your replies (lol) I'm new t this media minor thing, I just like to draw and write short stories that I never finish. So please enjoy this new story and pllleeeaaaasssseee review!!! FYI (This is not really a chapter since its only, like, three paragraphs long, but its just entry to the real story.)
 
Chapter one.
Tamian, land of the gods, was in great turmoil. Gohran, God of eternity and the grand ruler of Tamian was captured by the greatest evil deity in all existence, the Black Death. The once beautiful land of unnatural beauty was taken over by the dark deities over night. The lush green forest turned black by the decay left from the first attack; the crystal clear streams of water ran red with blood of the mystical animals that once populated the land; Death was on its way and the final war had just begun.
 
All strategies that the gods and goddesses of Tamian had created, ones that took millenniums to create, failed. The Black Death and his followers were advances in the ancient dark magic. There was very little hope.
 
Just before the world had been completely taken over by darkness, the handful of gods and goddess that did survive manage to escape, they had to make a plan fast. Wilmic, God of earth, created a small cave for shelter. Time was short.
 
“What are we to do?” Demanded Emeria, Goddess of War “We used everything we had and they still advanced! How did this happen?” She threw her mighty ax out of the mouth of the cave; it shattered into a thousand pieced as soon as it was in space. Renovera, goddess of the oceans, shook her head in disappointment “You should know this by now, Emeria, it was written in the Great book of the light `In a blink on an eye, darkness will spread over the land of the gods, not even the greatest of the plans will be enough to vanquish such evil' We knew this was going to happen, we should have been more prepared!” Dominique, God of the storm nodded in agreement “We were foolish, but my concern lies in the whereabouts of our ruler, Gohran. How can a god with such immense power be captured by a mere deity?” The final god, Sarrox, laughed at the question. The others looked at the God of time with confusion written on their faces, He just smiled and replied “Didn't you hear Renovera's words, Dominique? `Not even the greatest of the plans will be enough' That counts also for the plan of having Gohran face the evil single handedly! Luckily for us though, we still have one hope left!” Emeria gave Sarrox a skeptical look “Oh really? What hope is that?”. Renovera sighed dramatically “Its on the prophecy, you pigheaded dolt! And I quote `When the final light of the world has gone, the five will emerge, from the planet of life they will arise and vanquish the evil from within, but only one can survive' Its up to us to give up our powers, our lives, to save Tamian!” The others nodded in agreement. Their fates were sealed.
 
One by one they joined hands Renovera spoke, her voice like rushing waters “Let the light from within seek the ones chosen for the final battle. Water, Quarion!” Out from her body rose the spirit of a giant monster, a bull that had the head and fins of an eel “Go and find your master” Renovera cried and The Quarion took off in a flash of sapphire light.
Sarrox was next, in deep concentration; he called “Time will tell of our sacrifice, Time, Tempion!” The second monster rose in a purple mist its wolf-like body was large with black wings, its tail replaced by swirls of time magic “Go find your new master” it left in a flash of purple.
 
Emeria's eyes grew red “Passion will bring the end of the war. Fire. Phoenix!” In a burst of white fire, a phoenix immerged, its multi-colored wings shined, lighting up the cave “Phoenix, go to your master” In a blast of blood red light, it disappeared.
 
Dominique, his voice like thunder, cried “ The storm will take over, Thunder, Amangus” The creature that appeared looked like a fusion between a cheetah and a deer, its copper -colored body had white stripes, lightning sped back and forth between its ivory antlers. “Find your master” in a flash of pure light, it vanished.
 
Wilmic, silent until now, spoke clearly “and the final battle will be won by those from the earth…. Leviathan, rise!” A great serphant rose from the dark mist, its ugly head covered with horns, its eyes like blood “Find your final master” It simply vanished.
 
The five gods stood there in a moment of silence. Their glorious bodies slowly fading from the sacrifice “Goodbye my friends” Whispered Renovera as she watched her fellow gods fade from existence “We shall meet again soon enough”
 
Meanwhile, a seventeen-year-old girl awoke from her nightmare…
 
See told you it was short. More on the way, though. Please review!!!!!!!!!