Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Armor Conflict ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Universe is ending.

After Trillions, upon Trillions of years, the only Sentient beings of the Universe have expanded to fill this nearly ending universe. They know of their impeding doom, and they know that it is beyond their mastery of science to stop.

However, they know that the death of one Universe, is the birth of another. And they have a way to pass a legacy over to the next Universe. They made 8 “Armors”. These Armors were capable of surviving the end of the Universe, and the following big bang. After words, when that Universe would produce a race capable to reach the same intelligence of the previous race, the Armors would combine with a member of that race.

These Armors were divided into two categories, ones to promote peace and growth, and the other half were there to challenge, and provoke the race. The First ones, however, they did not take account for several factors. The most challenging one was the influence the Big-Bang has on Parallel Dimensions. The Single most Harmful was part of the race that succeeded them. Humans, the successors, were full of Greed, and hate of their own race. Unfortunately, humanity twisted the Armors made to challenge them. They became the embodiment of evil. One even generated the Myth of the Grim Reaper.

The very existence of these Armors, when in human form, promoted aspects of humanity, whether good or bad. Unfortunately, because they were from outside of this new universe, the Parallel existence of a Parallel universe cannot apply to them. They are one in an infinite number of Universes. The Peaceful Armors have no choice but to fight to join each other, and find some way to end the Human Corruption of the other Armors.