Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Some Satoshi FINALLY! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Getting Some Satoshi FINALLY!

Satoshi laid on his bed trying to fall asleep but for some reason he just couldn’t. Suddenly he heard a noise outside around where his window was. “What the hell?” He said alarmed somewhat. He got up out of bed to see what was going on.

Meanwhile Haruka in the bed across from Satoshi’s was also still awake. She watched him walk across the room in only his jeans. He has just recently taken a shower and so he was also still wet somewhat. She thought of how she wanted to lick the water droplets off of his body. He was so sexy, it was driving her crazy as he looked out the window she stared at his ass in his tight jeans. She decided she had had enough and she couldn’t take it anymore! She had been around this sexy guy for so many years now and she was sick of trying to get off alone with only thoughts of him. She wanted him and she wanted him right now!

She walked across the room to him. She grabbed his ass and he jumped.

“Haruka! Why did you do that?” He said startled.

“Because you have a nice ass! I been wanting to do that for years now. I also want to do something else.”

Satoshi looked at her and wandered just what had gotten into her all of the sudden. “What do you want to do?” He asked as he raised his eyebrows clueless as to what Haruka was getting at.

“You!” She replied in a frustrated voice.

“What do you mean me? How can you do me?” Satoshi was confused.

“Let me just be blunt with you, Satoshi. I want to fuck you till you can‘t see straight! I want to lick chocolate off your body. Hell I want to lick those god damn water droplets off of you. You are one sexy thing and I want some! I can‘t take it anymore. I want you and I want you now.” Haruka rambled.

Satoshi listened as he stared at her in shock. “What about Masato and Takeshi?”

“We can be quiet so they don‘t wake up. Please! I want you……BAD!” She said still frustrated.

She leaned in and kissed him harshly. She rammed her tongue down his throat and to her delight he kissed her back passionately. So there is some lust in him after all, she thought to herself. She ran her hands over his bare back as she kissed him for all she was worth. Suddenly she stopped kissing him and grinned at him as she slid down his body to the front of his pants. She grabbed the front of his pants and rubbed his fat cock though his jeans. He groaned. God what a sexy groan it was too. She undid his pants quickly so she could get him in her mouth she wanted to taste him and she wanted to suck him good. She has wanted to get him off for so long. She jerked his pants down and he stepped out of them. He was now before him in only his boxers with his huge boner pointing at her. She grabbed it and licked it was bottom to top. He shuddered at the feel of her tongue on his cock. She took the waistband of his boxers and slid them down his legs. She then took him into her mouth. She took him in all the way…deep throating his cock. Satoshi felt her warm mouth covering his entire cock. His breathing became very heavy as she moved up and down his member while sucking rather hard on him. His eyes damn near rolled into the back of his head from pleasure.

Author‘s note: …Should I continue this….or does it suck? Please review.