Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Some Satoshi FINALLY! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Haruka stood up and kissed Satoshi once more. He was excited and he wanted to be inside her very badly now. He pulled her shirt over her head and kissed her as he backed her into the wall. He took her hands and held them above her head as he then began to lick one of her nipples. She gasped and groaned at the feel of his hot mouth on her skin. He bit her gently and she though she would die from the pure pleasure of it. Satoshi then reached down and removed her shorts and panties as he began to kiss his way down her body teasingly. She ran her hands through his hair as he moved lower and finally he arrived at her pussy. He began to lick her and the gentle massage of his tongue sent currents of desire through her entire body. She shuddered in pleasure and cried out rather loudly. Satoshi lapped at her, his touch light and painfully teasing. He ran his hands over her skin as he sucked her clit feverishly. She was literally out of breath with desire and she now wanted him inside her but still he licked and sucked her until she groaned in tormented pleasure. He finally stopped and stood up looking into her eyes. She shuddered in anticipation of what he would do to her next.

He gave her a sly grin and she groaned out of frustration. She grabbed him and kissed him aggressively sending a drugging feeling through his body. He grabbed a hold of her, returning her kiss with a fire no one knew he had in him. She drank in his kiss and locked herself into his embrace. He has her backed against the wall again and this time he lifted her up so she was straddling his waist and he plunged his throbbing cock into her socking wet pussy. Waves of ecstasy throbbed through her as he slid in and out of her tight body. She made a sound that was half moan and half whimper. Satoshi filled her and his desire overtook him as he pounded into her harder and faster. She wanted him to stay inside her and never come out . He felt so good that he though he was going to come too soon but he seemed to have plenty of self control as this did not happen. He continued to ram into her and he shuddered at the feel of her tight pussy on his hard cock. He could get used to this. He groaned and slammed into her roughly. She screamed out in ecstasy . “Oh god, Satoshi!” She then lost it and her body trembled as she lost control and entered a bliss she had never known. At the same moment Satoshi was getting close as he thrust in and out of her possessively. He finally lost all control and his release was shot into her warm body. He felt so good he could barely move for a good ten minutes after.

He put Haruka down and hugged her close to him. She loved the feel of his sweaty body against her skin. She knew she was going to want him again and again. Satoshi kissed her gently and whispered in her ear. She grew excited at what he wanted to do in the future and kissed him back eagerly.

Author’s Note: Please feel free to give me ideas as to what Ash and May should do together.