Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Some Satoshi FINALLY! ❯ Tease me Please me ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Getting Some Satoshi FINALLY!

Chapter 3 Tease me Please me.

Author’s Note…skipping to the next day…

 

The gang has arrived in Masara Town(Pallet). Satoshi has retired to his room to take a nap but it’s a hot day. He strips to his boxers to sleep but he is still sticking to the sheets from the heat. He tosses and turns.

Meanwhile Haruka is trying to watch TV downstairs but she cannot seem to get last night out of her mind. The way his skin felt against hers, the way he kissed, the way he smelled and the way he fucked. It had been overtaking her mind since it ended and she just longed to have him again.

“Ugh!” She yelled in her frustration. She decided to distract herself so she went to the kitchen and got a cherry popsicle. But as she was eating it. She was still thinking of him. She wanted to run the popsicle down his hot, sweaty chest and lick it off. Just that thought and she had to have him again. She made her way upstairs.

Satoshi was still tossing and turning. He couldn’t sleep in this heat. Suddenly his door was opened and then shut. Haruka stood there panting. She had run up the stairs. “What is it, Haruka?” He stared at her as her chest was heaving.

“Well, I was thinking….about last night….” she sounded breathless.

Satoshi looked at her. Her popsicle was still in her hand. “Well your popsicle is melting. Maybe you should eat it.”

“I have a better idea….” She walked toward him. She stared into his eyes as she got closer. She held the popsicle over his chest and it dripped down onto his hot, sweaty body. She watced the red liquid run down his chest to his stomach. Satoshi trembled at the sudden bit of cold he felt. Haruka then leaned over him as he laid there on the bed. She started at his stomach and ran her tongue up his body. Satoshi trembled more intensely this time as he felt her tongue on his body. She then took a bite of her popsicle and kissed him. He ended up eating some of the bite she took.. It was cold in his mouth and a kind of relief because he was so hot from the current Heat wave that had hit Masara Town. How he wished they had Air Conditioning. Haruka did not mind the heat wave at the moment as she looked at how Satoshi was sticking to his sheets. She finished her popsicle and went back toward Satoshi.

He looked at her face, he could tell easily what she wanted to do. She had had that look on her face last night. In fact every time he had looked at her since she had a suggestive kind of “I want more of that” look on her face, not that he minded. He had been thinking about last night as well. “You want to, don’t you Haruka?”

“Well what do you think?” She said sarcastically.

“I think I want you too.” He muttered back.

“Well I KNOW I want you, Satoshi. For some god damn reason, I cannot get you out of my head. The way you walk….the way you talk….everything you do makes me think of fucking you….” she told him as she was breathing hard.

“….Hmmmm, well come here.” He said to her.

You don’t have to ask me twice.’ she rushed over.

She straddled him and began to kiss him like he was water and she had not had a drink in ages. She rubbed her self against the front of his boxers vigorously. He got hard instantaneously. He pulled her hair slightly as he grabbed her and pulled her into a more intense kiss. She returned the kiss but then she pulled away slightly and moved to his neck. She licked and nibbled at him sending a fire though his body he rammed against her suggesting that the clothes have to go.

She sat up while she straddling him and stared into his deep brown eyes. She grinned at him and moved against him, teasing him….torturing him. He felt her grinding against his cock rapidly and he was getting frustrated with the fact that he wanted inside her. He could feel how wet she was because her panties were damp against him. He got a little pissed at her and he quickly flipped them over so that he was now on top of her. He pinned down her arms and said. “Don‘t come in here just to tease me, Haruka! You better plan on finishing what you are starting.” His breathing was rapid and he sounded so frustrated to her. She got wetter at the sound of his frustration.

“I just wanted you to know what I feel like all the time being near you , Satoshi. I want you all the time. I can‘t breath sometimes because you spoke. When you eat I want to be the food….when you drink I want to be the liquid. When you get dressed I want to be your clothes against you. You drive me crazy so I thought I would show you how that feels.” She breathed in deeply as she finished.

“Damn, Haruka….I had no clue.” He told her.

“Exactly.” She kissed him feverishly. He still had her pinned to the bed. She could feel his hardness between her legs. He decided to tease her the way she had teased him. So he pressed himself against her as he kissed her neck and bit her ear. It was so hot that the few parts of them that were skin to skin was quite sticky…clinging. Satoshi removed the Sundress Haruka had on and she was now in her panties and bra. He then began grinding into her again. He bit her nipple through her bra and he had her arms pinned above her head so she could not tease back.

“Satoshi please….” she whimpered and moaned.

“Please what?” he acted as if he did not know what he was doing to her.

“You know…you know….please….” she begged for mercy.

“Haruka, what do you want from me?” he continued to tease her…he bit her other nipple and then licked her cleavage. She could feel his sweaty stomach against hers. She could feel his rock hard cock as he was grinding it against her. She was so wet she might have an orgasm just from his teasing.

“Damn it ….FUCK ME!” she screamed out at him in desire. She kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss for a bit and then pulled away slightly still pinning her down so that it was hard for her to move.

“Maybe I will….” he was having fun teasing the hell out of her. But it was also driving him mad as well. However that little detail he kept from her.

She groaned in her deep sexual frustration. She was breathing so hard her chest heaving up and down. Finally even he could not take it and he reached down and ripped her panties off. She gasped as he did he then pulled his hard cock out of his boxers and plunged into her very roughly. He was all the way in but he stopped there and looked into her eyes. “Is this what you wanted?” he said as he then pulled almost all the way out and slammed into her.

She screamed out in pleasure. “Fuck yes!” she said…although it seemed it was hard for her to talk because he felt so good inside her FINALLY. But that was not good enough for him so he pulled out of her and quickly removed his boxers all the way …he then once again mounted her. He unclasped her bra practically ripping it like he had ripped her panties. He then once again entered her and plunged in as far as he could go filling her up all the way. She screamed out as she felt him slamming into her so roughly.

“You feel almost TOO good,” she confessed to him as he moved in and out of her.

He leaned down and took her nipple into his hot mouth biting it slightly rough but not without pain. She felt a jolt run through her body. He was still pounding the hell out of her as well. She thought she had died and gone to heaven. He just felt so damn good. She had wanted him like this for what seemed like ages. He was fucking he better than he had the first time, it was more intense. She loved how he just took over. It was too much for her as she went into the most intense orgasm she has even felt. He could feel her body shuddering as he slammed into her over and over still. He held back his release because he was not finished with her. He loved the feel of being inside her. He was sweating even more than before as was she. However she didn’t care, she loved how his hot sweaty skin felt against hers. She thought of how she would love to lick the sweat right off of him. After all everything else on him tasted good so she was sure his sweat would as well. She licked it off his chest as he was still pounding her like there was no tomorrow. She wondered if she would be able to walk when he was done with her.

He felt her have yet another orgasm right under him. He could see her eyes rolling into the back of her head from it. Finally he could take no more and he slammed into her even rougher as he had his own orgasm. She stared at his face as he was coming and she could not believe he could be sexier than he already was but the look on his face was just too much for her to take. He had to be the sexiest guy she had ever seen. She didn’t think she could ever get enough of him.

…to be cont….