Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Some Satoshi FINALLY! ❯ Picnic ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Picnic

“Satoshi…How about we go on a picnic? All that sex made me hungry.”

“Sure, Haruka! I‘m famished.”

Haruka was thinking of something she really wanted to eat….Satoshi. She made them sandwiches but he has no clue what else she has in her basket. As they arrive at a secluded spot she hands Satoshi a blanked and he spreads it out on the soft grass. She watches him move, as he does so, admiring how good he looks from behind especially when he bends over in those shorts. He also had not bothered to wear a shirt because it was such a hot day.

Haruka walked up behind him and pinched him on the ass. Satoshi jumped and said ,“Haruka, you really need to stop doing that!” He had a mischievous look on his face and he jumped her quickly. They both landed on the ground. Satoshi was on top of Haruka.

“Reminds me of last time.” Haruka gave him a sly smile.

“Can‘t we do anything else besides sex? I want to eat!” Satoshi complained a little.

“Well, its hard to keep my hands off of you.” Haruka grinned and laughed playfully. She then tried to get up but Satoshi was still on her not that she minded. “Can I get up?”

“Maybe, maybe not!” He answered her mischievously.

“Fine then. I won‘t be able to get the sandwiches. I thought you wanted to eat.” Haruka replied to him. He let her get up and as she did he slapped her on the ass because she never left his alone. “Hey!” she yelped. Satoshi laughed once again. She sighed heavily at the sound of his voice.

After they ate Haruka had a scheme. She grabbed the chocolate syrup she had hid in the basket and grinned at him. Satoshi looked at her, ”What are you going to do with that?” He looked puzzled.

“Oh, nothing.” She eyed his body like he was dessert. She looked him up and down so intensely that he could feel her eyes on him.

Haruka sat beside him and leaned over and licked his nipple making him gasp in surprise. “Haruka, what are you doing?”

“Shut up and enjoy it.” she said playfully. Satoshi shrugged and decided to see what she was up to. She climbed into his lap straddling him as he sat on the blanket. She kissed him gently and eased her tongue into his month. His lips were warm and sweet on hers and she sighed as he returned the kiss. She ran her hands up and down his back and in his hair as the kiss began to heat up. Satoshi reached around her and gripped her ass as he returned her kiss with fury. She groaned and moved to his ear biting it gently, He shuddered as he felt her hot breathe on his bare skin. He gripped the back of her shirt and began pulling it over her head. She raised her arms letting him as she stared into his eyes with a grin on her face. He pulled her against his chest and thrust his tongue forcing her lips to part. She moaned and kissed him back eagerly. She ran her hands through his soft hair as they continued to kiss. She unclasped her bra and tossed it aside carelessly. Satoshi slipped his hands up her arms pulling her against him, he began biting and sucking her neck feverishly. She panted and groaned as his hot mouth went along her skin, biting, licking and sucking.. He made his way down to her breasts and took them in his hands as he kissed them. She gasped as he squeezed them. She could feel his breath on her skin as he bit her gently over and over. She cried out and she wanted more of him.

So she stood removing the rest of her clothing she glared at him seductively. She pushed him down so that he was on his back and she straddle him once again. She then grabbed the chocolate and grinned at him. She poured a little of it onto his chest and neck . It felt hot and sticky against his skin from being out in the hot sun. Satoshi was also a little sweaty. But Haruka loved it. She started just above his navel and slowing, teasingly ran her tongue up his chest. She then thrust her tongue into his mouth and as their bodies were crushed together some of the hot sticky chocolate was now on her as well. Satoshi noticed this and gently grabbed her as he leaned up somewhat awkwardly because she was still on top of him and he licked it off. She gasped and let out a soft moan. When he was through she pushed him back down so that she could taste him again. She loved how his skin tasted with the chocolate. He shuddered under her as she used her tongue to trace the path of chocolate up his body to his sexy neck. She nipped at his neck slightly and he let out a sexy groan. She then grabbed his hands so they could not wander and pinned him down as she gently bit and sucked his lip before giving him a very demanding kiss.

She could feel him growing hard through his shorts so she teased him by rubbing herself against him. He panted and kissed her back roughly. He could feel her trembling with every touch. Her skin felt so warm, soft and inviting against his. The smell of him drove her mad and she finally climbed off of him and she slid his shorts and boxers down his legs leaving him completely naked. She admired his body for a moment with her eyes. He looked so good and he was still breathing hard which sent a thrill through her. She leaned over his hard cock and took it into her hand. She stroked it gently at first up and down. He groaned and grabbed her hand so that she was gripping his cock tighter. He then proceeded to show her how he likes a firm grip on his cock when it’s stoked. She wandered how it could feel so hard yet his skin was so soft. She loved how he felt in her hand,

She became curious, “Satoshi will you stroke it and let me watch you?” Satoshi looked into her eyes and he could see she was serious so he gently removed her hand replacing it with his own. She watched as he gripped it tightly and moved his hand up and down his cock. She looked at his face and she loved how sexy he looked when he was so turned on. Haruka leaned down and kissed him as he was pumping his cock and he trembled slightly. She then reached for his hand and removed it from his cock.

“My turn.” She grinned as she once again straddled him and placing her entrance at his cock she slide down slowly at first. He gasped as he felt her pussy covering him. She slide all the way down slowly while looking him in the eye. He grabbed her hips and slammed upward into her and she gasped in pleasure. He held her there for a moment and then he let her move again and she slowly started to slide up and down his cock. He shuddered as she increased her speed. She groaned as he began slamming upward to match her movement. She could feel his cock filling her up all the way. She scratched at his chest lightly as she rode him for all she was worth. She screamed out his name as her body shuddered out of control but she continued to ride him and she became slightly rougher as she moved her body up and down.

Satoshi could feel her as she climaxed, he felt her body shuddering as he slammed up into her repeatedly. He then reached for her breast and began squeezing them with his hands roughly as she rode him still. His breathing increased and he could feel his heart beating in his throat as he lost all control and his body shuddered drastically. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her as hard as he could and she moaned louder than she ever has before. She bit her lip as she once again lost control.

Author’s note: Please review if you think I should write more scenes or if you have any ideas you would like to see with Ash & May. You can also email me if you want to at SatoshissMistress@yahoo.com