Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Some Satoshi FINALLY! ❯ Rain ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Satoshi and Haruka are finishing up there picnic because it looks like rain is about to come. Just when Haruka was approaching their blanket to pick it up off the ground. Satoshi jumped on her from behind knocking her to the ground. She landed on her stomach with him on top of her, tickling her sides and she giggled while trying to get free. As she was squirming, Satoshi let up on her and she rolled over only to be pinned down by him again as he planted an unexpected kiss upon her lips. Haruka panted and kissed him back eagerly. She just could not get enough of him. He was like an addiction, a sexual one. She was glad all he had worn was his shorts to the picnic. She loved the feel of his bare skin and she wanted to be skin to skin with him again. So she kissed him with more passion and he could tell by her aggressiveness that she wanted him yet again. However just when he was about to remove her top it began to rain heavily. He started to get up but she grabbed him and shoved her tongue down his throat. Satoshi groaned and returned her kiss. As the rain came down they both continued the kiss. Haruka reached for the front of his shorts and started rubbing his cock. Satoshi moaned as she continued to rub his cock and he hurriedly removed his shorts and boxers so that he was now completely naked. Haruka got on her knees in front of him and licked the tip of his cock before taking it into her mouth. He shuddered as he felt her warm mouth cover his cock.

The rain came down and they both became drenched. Haruka’s clothes were clinging to her. Satoshi watched her as she moved her mouth up and down on his cock. He groaned as she increased her speed and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He reached for her and guided her to stand up. She looked at him curiously, wondering what he was up to. Satoshi reached for her shirt and removed it quickly and he leaned down and bite her nipple through her soaking wet bra. He licked some of the water off of her cleavage and she melted at the feel of his hot tongue on her bare skin. She unclasped her bra and threw it to the ground carelessly.

He pushed her gently to the ground and kissed her roughly. She moaned as she felt his mouth then trail down her neck to her breasts, biting and sucking along the way. He grabbed her breasts in his hands and squeezed them roughly. She whimpered wanting more. She ran her hands through his raven hair as he sucked at her nipple and then he trailed lower to her stomach. He kissed her belly and reached for the top of her shorts guiding them over her hips along with her panties.

He sat up and looked her in the eye. She about died when she saw the look of lust in his eyes. God, he is so fucking sexy, Haruka thought to herself. He grabbed both of her ankles and put them up on his shoulders. She gasped as he then lowered himself down onto her and quickly entered her. He roughly rammed all the way in. She screamed and moaned as he filled her up. He then stopped and looked her in the eye. The rain poured down on him and his beautiful hair was dripping onto her as well. He grinned and pulled out of her almost all the way only to quickly push his way back in as far as he could go. Haruka clawed at him with her nails as he continually slammed into her roughly. He groaned as she screamed out his name over and over.

Note: I don’t write for a month and I get sucky again. Oh well. I like chapters 3 and 4 the best out of this story. Fell free to email me about this. Feedback is appreciated, thanks.