Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Miracles ❯ Ch.5 -What's so funny? - Part 2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 5 Part 2 -What's so funny?
 
The next day was bright and sunny as Butch and Cassidy got into Cassidy's car and drove into town. The first place they decided to stop was the baby store to look at baby things. “What do we need to get? We have clothes, diapers, bottles…” Cassidy said as they walked around. “We need to get a car seat for the baby and a crib. Plus, toys and a diaper bag.” Butch said as he looked at the car seats. “I like this car seat. What do you think Cassidy?” Butch said as he pointed to a light pink flower car seat. “I love that. The baby will love that. Let's get it.” Cassidy said as she got the box. They bought the car seat plus a diaper bag and some toys.
 
As they walked out of the baby store, they heard a familiar voice. “Well if it isn't Botch and Cassidy.” Butch cringed at the sound of his misspelled name. “Its James!” Butch thought to himself as he turned around and looked at James. “Long time no see Rosehugger.” Butch said with a smirk on his face. James stuck his tongue out, looked at Butch, and said,” Botch, you are gaining weight! Are you alright?” “Well…considering that I am pregnant and I am getting fat…I would say yes!” Butch said before he realized what he said.
 
James just stood there in shock and then started laughing. “WHAT'S SO FUNNY ROSEHUGGER!?!??!” Butch said angrily. James said,” You are having a baby!?!?!? This is just too good!” “That's not funny James! It happened by that stupid mishap in the labs that we told you about!!” Cassidy said. James stopped laughing and looked at Butch and Cassidy. “I did not think of it that way……wow…..um….what's it like Butch?” James said. Butch thought to himself,” James said my name right.” “Well…uh…it is kind of weird but the thought of having a new addition to the family helps make it better.” Butch said to James. James looked at Butch and actually cracked a smile. “Are you having a boy or a girl? Have you decided on any names yet?” “I am having a girl and we decided on Hope Marie Thompson” Butch said to James. “Hope Marie….I like that. It will suite her. OH NO!! I got to go and meet Jesse! See ya Cassidy! Bye Botch!” James said as he took off down the street. “ITS BUTCH!!!” Butch screamed at James. Cassidy sighed and thought to herself,” That's a miracle that those two actually carried on a conversation without arguing…miracles happen though.” As Butch and Cassidy walked down the street, they did not realize that someone was following them.
 
“Butch is pregnant?!?!?!? But how?!?!?!??!” Domino thought to herself as she took pictures of the couple to show to Namba. Then she quietly got out of the bushes and took off for TR HQ.