Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Miracles ❯ Ch. 6 Part 1 - Caught! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 6 Part 1 - Caught!
 
Domino walked into TR Headquaters and walked toward Namba's office. As she was walking, she saw Lyon and Maria who were grunts breaking a rule. “HEY!!! DON'T DO THAT!!! I AM TELLING GIOVANNI!!!” “NO YOU ARE NOT!!!” Domino turned around to hear Amadala's voice coming from behind. “They did not do anything wrong Domino and you know it!!” Amadala said as she walked up close to her rival. Domino smirked and said,” Why do you associate yourself with trash? But then again, you associate yourself with Jesse and James! That tells me that you are a second rate person!” “STOP IT!!!!! I do not! I am not a stuck-up wad unlike someone else that I know!!” Amadala said sarcastically. Domino was about to throw a remark in when she realized that she had to get to Namba's office. “Go to go! See ya loser!” Domino said as she walked off.
 
Amadala looked at Lyon and Maria. “Thanks Amadala…that was close…” Lyon said. “Yeah…if you had not come along…we would be doing Kitchen duty for a month!” Maria said. “No problem…I have to go anyway. See ya guys…” Amadala said as she waved at her two friends.
 
“That second rate loser…wait till she gets a taste of her own medicine……then she will find out who is the best.” Domino thought to herself as she walked to Namba's office door. “ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?” Namba shouted. “I am sir…here is proof of what I found…” Domino said as she gave the pictures to Namba. “Hmmmm…..this must happened when that machine exploded…that means…this is not only Butch's child…its Amadala Matrix's as well….” Domino gasped in shock and then she grinned. “What should we do sir?” Domino asked. “Well…we could get him now but he is only 8 months along…we need to wait until he is closer to giving birth……which is about 4 weeks away or so …This is great…I have plans for that child that he is carrying….” Namba said with a grin.
 
 
MEANWHILE…..
 
Butch could not sleep that night. He kept tossing and turning. Finally, he sighed and got up out of bed. He walked into the Living Room and sat on the couch. He felt the baby kicking him and he had to smile. “So…I guess you cannot sleep to eh? I am getting me something to eat……you can have some.” Butch said as he walked to the refrigerator and got out the pickles. “Thank God it is only 5 more weeks to go and then I will not eat any more pickles…” Butch thought to himself as he sat on the floor and begins eating the pickles.
 
Just then, Cassidy walked into the Kitchen. “Got the munchies?” Cassidy said as she sat down next to Butch. He shook his head and said,” Yes.” Then he looked down at the floor and looked back up at her. He said,” Do you think that we will make good parents?” Cassidy looked at him and thought about it for a while. Then she sighed and said,” I don't know. But we have others that are going to help us raise this baby. Even if we don't make good parents, we know that this baby will have a good family.” Butch smiled at that. He never knew what a real family was like. His father died right after Wendy was born and his mother tried as hard as she could to keep their family together. The thought of a family for this baby was great to him. Amadala would help him along with his friends, his sister, Cassidy's family, and many other people.
 
Butch placed his hand on his stomach and smiled as he felt the tiny feet kicking him. Cassidy smiled and placed her hand on his stomach as well. She looked into his eyes and said,” I love you so much. Do you know that?” Butch looked at her and smiled and said,” Yes I do.” Cassidy laughed and kissed him. Even though the thought of being parents was still fresh on their minds, they both knew in their hearts that their baby would have a good life.