Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Miracles ❯ Chapter 6 Part 2 -Caught! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 6 Part 2- Caught!
The next four weeks for getting hard for Butch as he got larger. He could no longer see his feet and his back was killing him. Ania came over and checked on him and she said that the baby had dropped which meant that he could go into labor at any time. For Butch and Cassidy, that was good news to hear. Cassidy decided that since it would not be long until the baby was born that she was going to plan a baby shower for Butch. The trick was planning it behind his back. She went over to Amadala's apartment to plan it. “So….what kind of food do you think that we should have?” Cassidy said as she wrote down the ideas for the baby shower. “Hmmm….I don't know….we could have like little finger foods…we are having the shower at 2:00 in the afternoon after all…..” Amadala said as she looked at the clothes that she had picked out for Hope. Cassidy smiled and said,” You are getting nervous about becoming a mother, aren't you?” Amadala nodded and said,” I am also worried about Butch. I hope that the delivery goes well and that the baby is healthy.” Cassidy grinned and said,” That baby is going to be very healthy. You should see the way that Butch has been eating.” Amadala chuckled at that remark and said,” And what about you? Are you nervous?” Cassidy said,” Yeah but I am also excited.” Amadala nodded and said,” And who may I ask is going to keep Butch out of the house while we are setting up?” Cassidy said,” I have volunteered James and Lyon to do that job. They are all going to go see a movie.” Amadala said,” Does Butch suspect a thing?” Cassidy shook her head and said,” Not at all.”
At last, the day of the baby shower came. James and Lyon picked up Butch and Amadala and Cassidy got the things out of the closet. Jesse, Marie, and Wendy came over to help set everything up. “I think that it looks great in here!” Marie said as she put up the last balloon. Amadala smiled and said,” It looks perfect.” “I still cannot believe that Butch is having a baby…” Jesse shook her head in disbelief. “Believe it….” Amadala said while giggling. Just then they heard a car drive up. “THEY ARE HERE! Hide!” Jesse said as everyone picked out a hiding spot. Butch opened the door and looked around and said,” Where is everyone?” “SURPRISE!” All the girls said as they jumped from their hiding spaces. “Oh my gosh!” Butch said as he jumped back in little bit in surprise. Lyon and James walked in and said,” We are in on this too dude!” Butch looked back at Lyon and James and said,” I knew that you guys were up to something but nothing like this!”
“Come on! The mother to be sits right here!” Amadala said as she led Butch to a chair and sat him down. Amadala handed him a present and said,” Here this is from me.” Butch opened the gift and brought out a pink dress with shoes. “It was my first baby out fit…..I thought that the baby could wear it.” Butch smiled and said,” Thanks Amadala!” “Hey, no hogging him Amadala! Here! This is from me and Lyon.” Marie said as she placed a box in front of him. Butch opened the box and looked inside. Inside was a bunch of diapers, a couple of clothes, and some formula. “Awww…thanks Marie and Lyon….we sure can use these!” Butch said as he looked at the clothes. Marie smiled and said,” No problem. You notice too that the clothes are different sizes for when the baby grows.” Cassidy said,” That was very thoughtful. Babies do grow quickly.” “Here….this is from me and James…..” Jesse said as she gave Butch another package. Butch unwrapped the package and saw a diaper genie. “Its something that you put the diapers in when you change them…..” Jesse said as she handed them a card. Inside the card, was some money for them. “And that is for formula and things like that…” James said. “Awww..thanks guys…..this is really nice!” “Here, Meowth told us to give you this…he could not come unfortunately.” James said as he gave a small box to Butch. Butch opened the small box and chuckled a little bit. Cassidy looked to see what was so funny. Inside the box was a small ball of yarn. “Meowth thought that you might treasure this….its his first yarn ball….unfortunately..I don't think that he realized that Human babies are different than pokemon ones..” Jesse said as she snickered a bit. Butch said,” Well tell him thanks and we will put this up for the baby.”
Wendy grabbed a bag and said,” Here…this is from me and this box is from Mom…” Cassidy and Butch opened the big box first and there was an old crib inside. Butch recognized the crib at once. “That's my crib….my mom sent it to us to use…oh tell mom thank you and I treasure this!” Butch said as he started crying. Wendy smiled and handed Butch a tissue. “No problem…..now open mine!” Butch opened the bag that Wendy had given to him and he brought out a stuffed Pichu and some sheets to put on the crib plus a carosel that had baby pokemon hanging from it. Butch cranked it up and it played Twinkle Twinkle Little star. Butch smiled and said, “This is great.” Cassidy came back with a small box and said,” Here is something for the mother to be.” Butch looked at her funny and opened the box. Inside was a locket. Butch opened it and inside was a picture of him and Cassidy and there was room for a little picture of Hope. Butch smiled and hugged Cassidy. “Thank you…I will put a picture of Hope in here when we get one of her.” Butch said as he rubbed his stomach. Cassidy smiled and said,” Ok! Now it is time to eat!”
After the baby shower, Butch sat down in the living room and got a better look at all the stuff that they had got for the baby. Butch looked the locket and said,” Thank you Cassidy.” Cassidy smiled and sat next to him. “Well…I know that this was all for Hope but I thought about getting you something b/c you are carrying the baby after all.” Butch smiled and said,” Thanks again. I cannot wait for Hope to be born…..I want her to have a good life…..” Cassidy smiled and hugged Butch. “She will….I promise….” Butch smiled as he got up and stretched. “ I don't know about you but it has been a long day and I am pretty tired….let's call it a night…” Cassidy said,” Okay.” As her and Butch went into the bedroom and closed the door, someone else was watching them from a nearby bush outside the house.” “DO IT NOW!!!!” Namba screamed on the mike. Domino smiled as she motioned for some grunts to storm the house.
Butch had just got into bed when he heard some noise outside. “What was that?” Cassidy said as she walked out of the bathroom. “I don't know….” Butch said as he grabbed one of his pokeballs and called out Mightyena. “Come on Mightyena, let's check this out…” Mightyena barked at his master and they went into the living room. “Be careful Butch! Remember your condition!” Cassidy whispered as looked around the corner. Butch looked around the living room and thought to himself,” Must have been my imagination.” Just then a couple of grunts come bursting through the door and grabbed Butch. “Let me go!!!! NOW!!!!” Butch screamed as he tried to free himself. Cassidy saw the whole thing but she knew that she needed to keep herself safe for the moment. She knew that if she showed herself, then that might put Butch and the baby in danger.
Domino came through the door and smirked. “Well..well…well…lookie who we have here….the mother to be himself.” Domino said while chuckling. “DOMINO!! I should have known! What do you want you witch?” Butch said as the grunts tied his hands up. Domino said,” Well…Namba wants to see you. Mostly b/c of the child that you are now carrying within you. “ “YOU CANNOT HAVE HER!!!!!! SHE IS MINE!!!” Butch screamed. “Will we see what Namba has to say about that…in the meantime..you will enjoy the TR jail really well..” Domino said as the grunts took Butch away. As soon as she heard the door closed, Cassidy came out from her hiding spot.”Oh no Butch…I got to get help!” Cassidy said as she took out her cell phone and called Amadala. “What's wrong Cass?” Amadala said. “Butch has been taken to the TR Prison by Domino and some of the grunts…..” Cassidy said as she started crying. “Don't worry Cass…we will get him back…one way or the other..” Amadala said.
“We will?” “Sure! In fact, I will call Wendy and we will plan a jail break!” Amadala said. Cassidy sniffled a bit and said, “Thanks Amadala…I just hope that we will not be too late.” “We will not…..he will be fine Cass….Butch is a strong individual ….he will not let them harm him or the baby in any way.” Amadala said. Cassidy got off of the phone with Amadala and thought to herself,” Hang on Butch..we are coming to get you!”