Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Miracles ❯ Chapter 7 - It's time ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
It had been 3 days since the Team Rocket grunts captured Butch and taken him to the Team Rocket jail. He did not know if the baby was ok or not but he was sure that
She was by the way that she was kicking. "I am so sorry sweetheart. I should have known I could not keep you a secret for long. Because of me, you might be taken away from
Me." Butch said to his large stomach. All of a sudden Butch gasped. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach.
 
"Oh no. Not now....." Butch said. Butch tried to stay calm and he thought to himself," I am ok. I am not in labor
She probably kicked me wrong or something." But, when the next sharp pain came, it was obvious to Butch. He was in
Labor. No doubt about it. Butch got in the corner, sat down, and started the breathing exercises that Ania
And Cassidy taught him. "Cassidy. Where are you? I need you!" Butch thought to himself as the pain continued.
 
Meanwhile.......
 
"Where is HE???" Cassidy said as she held up a rocket grunt. The grunt looked at her and said," I am not allowed to tell.
Namba's orders!" "So....Namba is behind this!! I knew that we could not trust him!" Amadala said. "You had better tell us where
Butch is at or we will be violent!" Wendy said as she brought out a mallet. "Ok. Ok!! He is in cell 32. Can I go now.." the grunt said.
 
"Nope. But you can stay here all tied up!!" Amadala said as she tied the grunt up. "Come on. Let's go!!" Cassidy said as all 3 girls ran down
The hallway.
 
Meanwhile.....
 
Butch had been in labor for quite sometime. He was sweating and trying to concentrate on his breathing when all of a sudden he heard his name.
"Butch!" "I must be imagining things...this labor is really getting to me!" Butch thought to himself. Then he heard it again.
"BUTCH!!" It was Cassidy! "Cass....I am in here!!" Butch screamed. Cassidy open the door and went over and hugged Butch.
 
"I am sooo glad that we found you!" Cassidy said. "Me too. I'm..." Butch bit his lip and squeezed Cassidy's hand.
Cassidy looked at him and said," Butch are you okay?" Cassidy said with concern. "I am in labor! I am having the baby right now!!"
Butch said.
 
Cassidy looked in horror and told Wendy and Amadala," We have to get him to Ania! And fast!"
 
"But how?" Amadala asked. "Hmmm....hold on!! I will be right back!" Wendy said as she ran out of the cell. "Hurry Wendy! We need to get Butch
Out of here now!" Cassidy shouted. Wendy came back a few minutes later with a huge wheeling laundry basket. "Here, Butch can get in here along
Cassidy and then Amadala and I will push the laundry cart." Wendy said. "Okay. But I will need some help with Butch." Cassidy said.
 
Wendy and Amadala nodded and Cassidy got into the cart first. Then, with Wendy and Amadala behind Butch, he slowly climbed in.
"Are you okay Butch?" Cassidy said. "Ow.....OW!!! My contractions are getting closer!!" Butch whispered in pain. Cassidy stroked his forehead
and said," We will be out of here soon."
 
Cassidy whispered to Wendy and Amadala,"Let's go!" “Right” Amadala said as they pushed the laundry cart to the front door. They got outside and pushed the cart to Amadala's waiting car. Cassidy climbed out of the cart and said,” We need to get out of here now or the baby is not going to make it.” “Ok…we will get Butch in the back seat and then Cassidy can sit back there with him. Amadala can drive and I will ride in the front seat.” Wendy said. “I like that strategy.” Cassidy said as she and Amadala helped Butch out of the cart. Suddenly, Butch screamed. “Butch, you okay!??!?!” Cassidy said with worry. “Owww….it feels like she just kicked my spine out.” Butch said.
 
“Oh man…oh man….We have to hurry!!!!” Amadala said with worry. They all climbed into Amadala's car and took off toward TR HQ. It did not matter what the other members said about Butch and the baby. All that mattered at the moment was getting Butch to the TR hospital before something bad happened to him and the baby.
 
Amadala was driving and Wendy was in the passenger seat beside her. Cassidy was sitting in the back seat with Butch who had his head on her lap. "OWWWW! THIS HURTS!!!!!" Butch screamed.

"Calm down, Butch! Think about the baby!" Amadala said. Butch screamed, " Calm down. CALM DOWN!!!! I am having a baby and I do not know if she is ok or not and you telling me to CALM DOWN!!!" "Relax and breathe Butch" Cassidy said to him.

Butch looked up at Cassidy and said, " This is all your fault!!!" " MY FAULT?!?!?! You're the one that jumped into the machine to save Mightyena!!!" Cassidy screamed. " Well, you're the one that wanted to take that job in the first place!!" Butch screamed back.

" You two, stop it!!! You guys are going to have a baby and all this screaming is not good for Butch or the baby!!" Wendy said. Amadala said, " Wendy is right!! I don't want my baby to die b/c you two screaming at each other!!!"

"Sorry...... I'm just scared!!" Butch said. Cassidy stroked his sweaty forehead, kissed him, and said," I know!!! But, everything will be ok!!!"
 
Amadala said,” We are here.” As they pulled up to the back entrance of TR HQ. Wendy came up with a plan to get Butch inside on the way to Team Rocket Headquarters. She went inside and came back with a blanket and a wheelchair. Butch got out of the car and into the wheelchair and then put the blanket on top of him. Luckily, the elevator was right next to the door.
 
Cassidy took out her cell phone, called Ania, and told her that they were coming up to the 3rd floor to be ready. Ania replied that she would be ready. All 3 rocket girls pushed Butch to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button. When they got to the 3rd floor, they wheeled Butch over to where Ania was waiting in the hospital unit. “There you guys are! I was worried! Are you ready Butch?” Ania said as she pushed him to one of the operating rooms. “Yes!! I am most certainly ready!!!” Butch said as he took off his clothes and put on a hospital gown. “Do you need help Ania?” Amadala said. “You will have to help me deliver the baby Amadala b/c there is no one else here. Cassidy needs to be next to Butch's side and Wendy can wait out in the waiting room with Jesse and James.” Ania said. “Jesse and James are here?!?!??!!” Butch said. “Yep…there sort of found out about it from me….sorry…” Ania said while sweatdropping.
 
Ania gave Butch an epidural and laid him on the operating table with Cassidy setting next to him and stroking his hair. Amadala got into medical scrubs and washed up and put gloves on. Ania did the same. They got the instruments together and Ania told Butch,” Stay calm. There will be some pressure when try to get the baby out.” Butch nodded and said, “Ok.”
Ania and Amadala got started try to deliver the baby. Cassidy looked at Butch and thought to herself,” I am so proud of him. He has gone through this like a trooper. It's probably because of TR training.”
 
The next 20 minutes seemed like hours for Butch. “What's taking so long? Is the baby ok? Is she hurt?” Butch could not take the thought of losing the baby. Butch had just closed his eyes when all of a sudden he heard a small cry. It was small at first and then it got louder. “IT'S THE BABY!! She's alright!” Butch thought to himself as Amadala wrapped the little girl in a small blanket and smiled back at Butch. “Butch, she looks like you. She has got your green hair.” Cassidy said while smiling as well. Amadala handed the baby to Cassidy and Cassidy cradled the child in her arms. Butch longed to touch the baby but his arms were strapped down with IV's and monitors so he would have to wait.
 
Amadala said to Ania,” I am going to take her to the nursery and get her measurements.” Ania nodded and said,” On the way there, stop by and show her to Wendy and the others.”
 
Amadala walked out to the waiting room where Wendy and the rest of the crew were waiting. Jesse and James were there along with Meowth and Butch's mother who Wendy had called with the news. Wendy jumped up from the chair when she saw Amadala holding the baby. “Look at her! She looks like her father!!” Wendy said while giggling with glee. “May I hold my grandchild?” Taiya said to Amadala. Amadala nodded and said,” Sure” as she handed the little girl to Taiya. Taiya looked at her and said,” This child will have a great upbringing with her father, mother, and stepmother present. I was not sure that Butch could handle this huge responsibility but know I know that he can.” Amadala smiled and thought to herself,” He will be a great father just like I will be a great mother.”
 
 
LATER ON……..
 
Butch was taken back to a room after the surgery and the surgery had pretty much worn him out. He was sleeping with Cassidy next to him holding his hand and stroking it. There was a soft knock on the door. “Come in…” Cassidy said as Amadala walked in with the baby. “Hey Cass…how is Butch doing?” “He's doing fine…the surgery wore him out though. He is just resting.” Cassidy said as Butch stirred a bit and opened his eyes. “Is the baby here Cass?” Cassidy nodded and handed the baby to Butch. Butch rocked his newborn and looked at her with so much love. “Have you guys thought of a name yet?” Amadala said as she looked on. “Well…she will be named Hope Marie Thompson…..she gave us so much Hope, her middle name is Marie after her mother's middle name…” Butch said as Amadala blushed a little. “That is an honor to give her my middle name…” Amadala said as looked at Hope.
 
“You deserve it…she is your child after all…” Cassidy said. “She is yours too Cassidy….” Amadala said to Cassidy. Cassidy smiled and said,” I know and I would not have it any other way.”