Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Gee, Chi-Chi, would you like a little cheese with that whine? ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A Light in the Darkness - part 12: Chi-Chi, Want Some Cheese With Your Whine?
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Goku/Chi-Chi
RATING:
X for this part
WARNINGS:
More lemon!
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic.
SUMMARY: Gee, Chi-Chi, would you like a little cheese with that whine?
Notes: Thanks to Ravyn, for her wonderful beta-ing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Goku chewed on his lower lip while he watched Chi-Chi cry. He wished he knew what to say to make her feel better. To make her understand that not only had she married a warrior, but their son was one as well. It wasn't something you could ignore. Gohan would get more and more despondent if Chi-Chi refused to let him fight.
 
"Chi-Chi?" He walked over to where his wife was crouched on their bed. "How can I make you understand that this something that Gohan needs to do?"
 
Chi-Chi continued to cry for several minutes, making Goku feel uncomfortable. Finally she spoke.
 
"I see. So he has to leave me, just like you always do. I have to be alone. Is that it? Are you both always going to be leaving me now, always going off to fight some new threat, leaving me all alone? Am I to be left alone for the rest of my life? You said you love me, Goku, but you're always leaving me, and now you want Gohan to leave me as well. Why? Why do you hate me so much?" she demanded, in tears.
 
"Chi-Chi, I don't hate you." Goku sat down next to her on their bed. "I have to protect my friends and you. Can't you understand that?" Goku scooted closer to her. "I want Gohan to fight too. Can't you see how upset he gets when you don't let him train? We aren't leaving you, Chi-Chi. I swear."
 
"Aren't you?" She looked up at him tearfully, from where she was lying on the bed, clutching a pillow in her arms. "You always leave me, to fight. You died, and when you came back you went straight to Namek. Gohan went to Namek, and before that he went off with Piccolo. For two years I was alone, Goku! All alone! Do you have any idea how it feels, to be abandoned that way? You LEFT me!"
 
She threw the pillow on the ground, sat up and started pounding on his chest. "You left me, you left me and then you DIDN'T WANT TO COME BACK!"
 
She burst into tears as he grabbed both of her fists in his hands, stilling them. "You left me and didn't want to come back, Goku. You didn't want to come back to me," she whimpered, leaning her face against his chest in despair, wetting his shirt with her tears.
 
"Oh, Chi-Chi." He wrapped his arms around her. "I didn't come back right away because I needed to learn something new. If I can use it to protect my family I will."
 
He let go of her hands and ran them soothingly down her back. "I swear I wouldn't leave you again," he promised as he continued to hold her. "But Gohan needs to train. I need to train. It's part of us."
 
"WHY does it have to be part of you? WHY? Why can't you just be a normal, everyday guy, and have a normal, everyday life? Why couldn't we have had a normal life? Why do YOU always have to be the one to save the world, to fight for everyone? Why can't someone else do it for once? Why always YOU?!?" She continued to cry unhappily.
 
"Because I am the only one who can," Goku said quietly. This only seemed to make Chi-Chi cry harder. Not knowing what else to do, Goku lowered his head and kissed her. The way she tensed at first he thought that she was going to pull away but he relaxed when she leaned into him. His hands automatically reached up and tangled in Chi-Chi's hair as he continued to kiss her.
 
Chi-Chi leaned into his embrace, her hands twining around his waist. She could taste the saltiness of her tears on her lips, and knew he could as well. It had been so long since he had touched her, since he had kissed her, and she had missed it more than she had realized. No matter what else happened, she loved Goku with all her heart, and she always would. She thought he was the handsomest man in the world, and even though he remained as innocent as a child, he still managed to affect her every time he touched her.
 
Goku sighed inwardly. At least Chi-Chi wasn't crying anymore. It had been a long time since he had touched his wife like this. He had forgotten how soft she was when she pressed herself against him. Goku pressed kisses along her jaw then up to her ear. His hands slid down from her shoulders to her lower back and pulled her up into his lap.
 
Chi-Chi returned his kiss, opening her mouth under his. She drew herself closer to him, whimpering softly in need. It had been so long... so long. She reached down and started to untie his gi, then slipped her hands inside it, sliding against the skin of his stomach, and then along his back. "Oh, Goku...!" she murmured throatily.
 
Goku growled deep in his throat when Chichi touched his skin. He reacted instinctively, as he reached behind her and grasped the material in his hands. He ripped the fabric all the way to her waist, then reached up to remove the rest of the material off of her shoulder and lowered his mouth to her breast. He was vaguely aware of Chi-Chi's hand tangling in his hair as he licked at her breast. But he was more intent on tasting her skin as he grazed the nipple with his teeth.
 
Chi-Chi arched against him. It had been so long since she had been touched this way.... She was desperate for his touches, for his love. She turned towards him, sliding onto his lap so that she was astride him, and held his head against her breast, crying out as he licked and suckled at her breasts. She felt his manhood straining against his clothing, against her panties. She moaned as she leaned back, not letting his head up from her breasts as he gave her heaven that she had missed for so long.
 
Chi-Chi's cries encouraged Goku and he lifted his wife slightly to remove the last of her clothing. He then pushed her onto her back to trail kisses along her belly, pausing briefly to tease her navel with his tongue before settling between her thighs and tasting her with slow strokes of his tongue.
 
Chi-Chi cried out louder, and opened her legs under his mouth. His tongue on her womanhood was doing wonderful things to her, things she hadn't felt in so long that she had forgotten them all.
 
"Goku!" she called out, panting for breath as his tongue thrust into her. It sent surges of pleasure through her, making her feel like she was flying.
 
Goku pulled away after several long moments, despite Chi-Chi's wordless protests, to remove his clothing. These he tossed to the floor, as he brought his mouth back to hers again. The warrior had forgotten how good it always felt when he touched Chi-Chi this way. He found himself wondering vaguely why he didn't touch his wife like this more often, when she distracted him from all thought by rubbing her pelvis against his. It almost pushed his control over the edge when she wiggled beneath him and it took every bit of will power he had to slide into her slowly. He moaned as her warmth surrounded him and he began to move within her. He thrust slowly at first, enjoying the warmth of her body around him, and then faster as he felt their need for each other grow.
 
"Chi-Chi!" he cried out as Chi-Chi's body squeezed him gently. He could feel her shaking under him as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. The gentle contractions of her body pushed Goku over the edge as well, and he cried out her name again, before collapsing onto of her out of breath.
 
It took the warrior several moments to realize that he was going to squash his wife if he didn't move. He rolled off and onto his back, taking her with him so she was resting on his stomach.
 
"I love you, Chi-Chi," he said quietly as he stroked her back.
 
Chi-Chi wept with relief at the pleasure she had felt. She sometimes got emotional after she and Goku made love, and she couldn't help weeping. She knew her husband didn't always understand that, so she tried not to let him see her tears.
 
"Oh, Go-chan!" she murmured, using the pet name she only used for him in private. "I love you so much!" She wrapped her arms around him. "I wish you were around more often, Go-chan."
 
"I will be," he said holding her close. "I swear I will be," Goku said hoping he could keep his promise for a long time. In the distance he felt some large ki blasts and smiled when he realized that one of the powers he felt was his son's and the other was Vegeta's. It seemed to Goku that the two were sparring together. He was wise enough to know not to mention this to Chi-Chi and bent his head to kiss her temple.
 
Chi-Chi smiled at his words. It was nice hearing them, even if she didn't believe them, not really. She knew that the first fight to come along, he would leave her again. She hoped he would never leave her permanently, and she was so afraid that someday he would meet someone stronger than himself and he would get killed. In fact, he had been killed once, when he had met his own brother. She shivered, remembering that, and Goku's arms tightened around her, sensing it.
 
Goku sighed. It had been too long since he had been able to hold his wife this way, and he realized how much he had missed it. He supposed that he should spend more time with her and Gohan, but he really wanted to train as well. There had to be some way, Goku reasoned, to do both, without making Chi-Chi too upset. He knew that she was worried about him, but if his friends were in danger he couldn't just sit around and do nothing.
 
He lay there with his wife in his arms and said nothing, hoping that that everything would turn out all right.
 
 
 
To be continued.....
~~~*~~~
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Vegeta, you want to do what with Gohan?
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Don't forget to review! ^_^