Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Lab Lemon ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A Light in the Darkness - part 15: Lab Lemon
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: X
WARNINGS: ::coughs:: Um.... LOTS of lemon in this. You could consider it PWP, if it weren't for the fact that it's mixed into a non-PWP fic....
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: ::coughs:: Lemon, lemon, lemon.....
Notes: Thanks to Ravyn, for her wonderful beta-ing! Oh, and this scene had been plagiarized by someone a few years ago. I think they assumed that because this is fanfiction that plagiarism is OK. It's not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Vegeta turned on his heel, striding out the kitchen door and around to the front yard to Bulma's work shed. He wondered if Bulma had thought about him at all today. It would be reassuring if she had, but after the way they had snapped at each other earlier he wasn't even sure if she would be glad to see him. He opened the door to her shed and leaned against the doorframe.
 
"Your mother wants you to come in and eat," he told her.
 
At Vegeta's voice, Bulma's head snapped towards him, and her eyes widened uncertainly. ::My mother wants me... but do you?:: she couldn't help thinking automatically, and then she blushed slightly in embarrassment. She felt herself growing warm just by looking at him, and felt a hot, liquid feeling build up in her center again. She wanted to feel his hands on her.....
 
She shook herself, and tried to concentrate on the world around her again.
 
She looked at him uncertainly, wondering what he was thinking. He was so enigmatic, so dour all the time. He had his usual harsh expression on his face, the one that told her nothing. Did he feel anything for her at all? She tried not to think about why she wanted to know that.
 
"All right," she said softly. "I'm getting hungry." She logged off her computer and turned it off, locking it up, then walked hesitantly towards him.
 
"Is something wrong with you woman?" Vegeta asked. He watched her curiously from under lowered brows. "You are being suspiciously quiet. Plotting my demise, are we?" he asked. He puzzled about what was bothering her. He knew her moods enough to know that this was not one of the usual ones.
 
She stopped, several feet from him, suddenly confused. His demise? Did he think she hated him? Why? Did Saiyans often have sex with each other and then try to kill each other? Did they usually have sex with those they hated?
 
She felt her stomach clench and her heart constrict. She didn't mean anything to him. It didn't matter to him who she was. He had just wanted a woman, and she was convenient. Too convenient, she realized. She had practically been begging for him. And she wanted to beg for him some more.
 
::I will not beg! I will not lower myself to that!::
 
"No, not your demise," she said, so softly it was almost inaudible, as her eyes dropped to the floor in shame... and frustration. "I don't want to kill you." She walked past him, trying to ignore his presence, his heat, and failing miserably.
 
"No?" he asked. "Then what is wrong with you, woman?" He stretched his arm across the doorway to block her. "Are you angry with me?" he asked. It was possible she was upset with him for seducing her earlier in the day.
 
Bulma blinked, honestly confused. Why should she be angry with him? He hadn't done anything to deserve her anger. He had been confusing, enigmatic, puzzling... but he hadn't done anything to deserve her wrath. She had no idea what he was talking about.
 
"Why would I be angry with you?" she asked, her confusion quite apparent.
 
Vegeta frowned at her. This was odd. Vegeta narrowed his eyes and studied her a moment before continuing. "For seducing you," he said, watching her carefully for any reaction. "For doing this."
 
He stepped forward, shutting the door behind him. He grasped her shoulders, pulling her roughly against him, and then kissed her fiercely.
 
At Vegeta's kiss, the warm, liquid feeling burst through her limbs again, making her melt in his arms. She moaned, and opened her mouth against his, wordlessly begging him to deepen the kiss. Her arms snaked around his neck and tangled in his hair as she trembled in his embrace. This was what she had longed for the past few hours, hoping he would want more of the same. She pressed herself against him, wanting more, wanting this to last forever.
 
Vegeta groaned as Bulma pressed herself against him. He felt his knees go weak as Bulma's hands entangled in his hair. He slipped his tongue between her lips to taste the sweetness of her mouth and smiled when she moaned. The warrior moved his mouth over her face, leaving no piece of skin untouched as he explored it with his lips and tongue. He trailed light kisses along her jaw, up to her ear, and he nipped at the sensitive skin he found there. Vegeta smiled again as she trembled in his embrace and he licked at her earlobe while she whimpered for more.
 
Bulma's legs buckled, and Vegeta held her against him, keeping her upright. She clung tightly to him, trying to press herself into him, still trembling with need and desire. She felt wave after wave of desire wash over her. She didn't try to confuse herself by analyzing what she was experiencing, she simply allowed herself to experience it, to drown herself in the pleasure. She arched her neck back, allowing him to kiss it and stroke it with one hand, while his other hand pressed her more fully against him. She stroked the nape of his neck with one hand, while the other trailed down his back, down his spine, to his buttocks, where she caressed him gently.
 
Vegeta's whole body went tense as she touched him, and he kissed her fiercely. He nipped at the skin on her neck, not realizing that he was leaving teeth marks on her throat. The only thing that concerned the prince was the desire that was suddenly overwhelming him. He could feel his arousal straining against his body suit, and he pressed himself against her body and groaned. He wanted to plunge himself into her warmth again but somehow his subconscious was keeping him from going too fast. He knew it would scare her.
 
He lowered his head to her breast and began to suck it through the material of her blouse. He could feel the nipple harden under his tongue and he kneaded the other breast with his hand. He growled when her clothing got in the way of his exploration of her breasts and he stood up again, slipped both hands underneath her shirt, and pulled it over her head. An almost feral look came to his face as he lowered his head to her breast again and he reached behind her to undo her bra. He lifted his mouth only to get the lacey hindrance out of his way before tasting her flesh, completely enjoying the way she was trembling under his assault.
 
Bulma cried out, her eyes closing at the intensity of feeling that washed over her when his mouth encircled her nipple. When he sucked at it, she cried out again, her hands clenching, one hand in his hair, the other against his back. He pushed her back onto the table, and laid her back so her breasts were arched for his view. After nibbling them a little longer, he stood up and reached down to her pants, slipping them off her, then lifted her legs to his shoulders and lowered his head to her womanhood. He stroked her, a quick flick of the tongue, and watched as she writhed helplessly in pleasure. He continued to nibble and stroke her with his lips and tongue and teeth, enjoying her helpless moans and shudders of pleasure.
 
As he licked her, he removed his own bodysuit, shedding it swiftly without moving his mouth from her womanhood. Once his bodysuit was removed, and he could sense her building up, he stood up, deliberately brushing his body against her aroused state. She quivered, spreading her legs further, wanting him to fulfill her.
 
He gently sheathed himself in her, groaning at her hot, liquid tightness. She felt so good against him, surrounding him, and he wrapped both of her legs around his hips, allowing himself to go more deeply inside of her. Her movements were fueling his own desire, driving him higher, and he thrust deeply into her. He felt her orgasm wash over her as she squeezed him, and he couldn't contain himself, but joined with her. He let out a roar as he reached his completion, his cries and hers mingling together as they climaxed in ecstasy.
 
Vegeta leaned forward, bringing his mouth to hers to kiss her softly before he withdrew. He stepped back, then stretched out on the table next to her, and propped himself up on his elbow to study her. His eyes trailed along the length of her body, smiling when he realized that she was still breathing heavily. Kami, she was beautiful. His gaze wandered back up to her face, still flushed from their lovemaking, and he smiled down at her as he waited for her to come to her senses.
 
Bulma smiled up at him, his desire for her evident in the fact that he had made love to her again. It hadn't been just a one-time thing with him, then. She had no idea why that relieved her so much, why that made her feel so happy, but it did.
 
She reached over and ran a hand along the side of his stomach, enjoying the feeling of his solid muscles under his smooth skin. Then she blinked, realizing that if her mother had sent Vegeta in to get her to come to dinner, that they would be expecting her, and she flushed with embarrassment when she knew that everyone would wonder about the delay. She looked at the sweat covering both of them, and blushed even more deeply. They wouldn't wonder, they would know.
 
"Vegeta?" she asked hesitantly. "Maybe we should use the shower in the back of my workshop before we go back inside?"
 
Vegeta smirked at her. "At the same time?" he asked. "I'd be delighted to wash your back for you," he told her grinning wickedly. It occurred to him that if she had been Saiyan there would have been other things she could have been implying. But since she knew nothing about the social aspects of Saiyan pairings, he couldn't assume anything other than that she just wanted to clean up.
 
She blushed when she realized how brazen she had sounded. She had meant together, not realizing she would sound like a tramp by doing that.
 
"Vegeta, I..." she trailed off uncertainly. She couldn't understand her behavior around this man. She was acting like a green schoolgirl around him, not at all like her usual self. Somehow he did something to her that made her feel shy, like she had to prove herself. Compared to him, she felt so... unworldly, so inexperienced. And she guess that compared to him, she was. "I just thought it would be faster if we did."
 
Vegeta grinned and leaned down to stare into her eyes. "It would take longer, woman," he said gazing at her intently. "I would want to enjoy the experience."
 
The look in his eyes made her breathless, and she stared back at him, trying to regain her senses. He did something strange to her, something she didn't understand. "Then maybe we shouldn't take them together," she said slowly. "We really need to go in to dinner, before they... before they wonder where we are." She blushed, realizing that they might not wonder, but she didn't want to give them more fuel for gossip or censure.
 
"Do you think I care?" he asked bending over to kiss her. He smiled against her mouth as she reached up to wrap her arms about his neck. "They can think what they want, but I know what I want." He grazed his teeth along her neck and heard her sudden intake of breath. "I want you," he whispered against her throat. "And I want you now."
 
Bulma closed her eyes, once again allowing the sensations to flow through her. She writhed under him, rubbing her chest against his unconsciously, already feeling the desire building up in her again. She had no idea why he wanted her so much, or why she wanted him, but she did. And the amazing things he did to her she simply couldn't fight, nor did she want to.
 
"Vegeta," she murmured, her legs rubbing against his. "Please...."
 
He nibbled on her earlobe as his hands found her breasts. He teased the nipples with his thumbs, stroking them until they hardened, then lowered his head to suck at one. After a while he moved to the other breast, drawing circles around the nipple with his tongue, before bringing his mouth back up to kiss her deeply. He had no idea why he desired the woman in his arms so much, but he wasn't in the mood to question it. He was in the mood to pleasure her again and that's what he was intent on doing as he continued to play with her nipples.
 
Bulma's breasts felt heavy in his hands, his skin feeling soft and warm on her breasts. His hands and mouth on them made them tingle, shooting incredible sensations right to the core of her, making her ache for him to be inside her again. She bucked against him, sliding one leg under his and the other over, so she was wrapped around him on their sides. She didn't care that his weight was crushing one leg; she just needed to feel her womanhood pressed against him, and this was the only way she knew how.
 
She pressed herself against the base of him, and he could feel her warm wetness against the root of his manhood. She bucked against him again, trying to get him inside of her, but not able to do it so easily. Her hands tangled in his hair again, as her mouth opened under his, and she moaned in desire for anything he would give her.
 
Vegeta trembled as Bulma pressed herself against his arousal. It was taking every bit of control he had not to plunge into her, to take his time. He reached his hand down between them and slipped a finger into her warmth. He could feel her fingernails biting into his skin, drawing blood as he began to stroke her slowly. Vegeta could feel the wetness on his hands as he teased and Bulma writhed underneath his hand. It gave him a sense of power that she wanted him this much.
 
Vegeta kissed her again, withdrawing his finger despite her whimpers, and covered her body with his. He changed position so he could sheath himself in her warmth. He moaned as she arched her hips up against him and began to gently thrust into her. He moved slowly at first, until she matched his rhythm. It didn't take the Saiyan prince long to feel her body squeezing him as the first waves of her orgasm washed over her. Vegeta's climax soon followed hers, and he collapsed onto her, panting heavily.
 
She could feel the perspiration on her forehead, making her hair stick to her face. She knew for certain that she must need a shower, that she must look awful, all hot and sweaty. Vegeta's weight on top of her was making it difficult to breathe, and yet his warmth and presence was somehow... comforting. She was too tired to protest, anyway, but simply lay there for several minutes, simply trying to catch her breath.
 
After a few minutes, she poked him gently in the side. "Hey," she whispered in his ear. "Are you going to let me breathe? Or would you prefer to lie there and let me suffocate to death?"
 
Vegeta chuckled and rolled to his side. He trailed a hand over her belly, tracing patterns with his fingertips before he leaned over and pressed a kiss to her forehead. He slid off the table and stood looking down at her with his hands on his hips.
 
"So where is this shower, woman?"
 
Bulma moved off the table, suddenly embarrassed that they had been making love in her workshop. "It's in the back." She glanced around for something to cover herself with, to appease her modesty, but of course there wasn't anything. Not unless she wanted to use a piece of machinery... and she could just imagine Vegeta's laughter if she did that.
 
She led him to the bathroom in the back, which had a rather smallish sized shower, much smaller than the rather opulent ones in the house. Normally she just used it for quick showers, when she had gotten too much grease and grime on herself to go directly into the house. She wasn't entirely sure if they even would fit in the shower at the same time, but she had the feeling that Vegeta would want to try.
 
She studiously avoided looking at Vegeta's nudity as she turned on the shower and stepped into it, wondering if he would wait, or attempt to squeeze in with her.
 
Vegeta chuckled and stepped into the shower behind her. "Close quarters," he said as he leaned down to nip the nape of her neck with his teeth. His arms reached around to pull her body up against him. He licked at the sensitive skin behind her ear then moved his mouth down to her shoulder to taste the skin there. He chuckled when she shivered. "Water must not be hot enough," he said casually reaching around her to turn up the warm water. His hands came up to cup her breasts and he rubbed the nipples with his thumbs. "I need you again," he whispered against her ear.
 
"What?" Bulma murmured, startled. It surprised her how much he desired her, how often he wanted to make love to her. She didn't consider herself particularly desirable, despite what she always said. But she couldn't deny the obvious evidence that Vegeta did, indeed, desire her. His arousal against her backside couldn't be faked, and even if it could be, she didn't think he would bother. If he didn't desire her he wouldn't bother pretending that he did, that just wouldn't be like him. She could feel herself melting in his arms again. Her womanhood still tingled inside from her last orgasm, but she could feel it growing wet and warm yet again.
 
He slid one hand around and cupped her womanhood, slipping one finger inside of her, and she moaned in pleasure. She opened her legs for him instinctively, allowing him to slide it in deeper. He could feel her wetness already flowing over his hand, as he rubbed her, building her up again, as his other hand toyed with her nipples, pinching and stroking them. It didn't take long; she was so aroused that she went over the edge and into another orgasm almost immediately, crying out as she climaxed against his hand. He continued to play with her, keeping her orgasm going for several minutes, wave after wave of pleasure cresting over her, until she was gasping and shaking with the intensity of the experience.
 
When she finished, he gently turned her around to face him. There wasn't a lot of room in the shower, so he used the close quarters to lift her up and press her against the wall, holding her up with his body as he sheathed himself inside of her. He lifted her buttocks with one hand to keep her held up, and wrapped her legs around his hips, then gently thrust into her. Once again she started to climax right away, still aroused and tingling and shaking from the fantastic orgasm she had experienced just a moment before. Her tightness and warmth gave him such an intense feeling of pleasure that he felt himself building to another amazing experience.
 
He continued to thrust gently, feeling her squeeze and writhe around him, holding himself back until he felt her orgasm finally settle down. He let himself go, finally, and allowed his own orgasm to wash over him, making him roar out in pleasure at his possession of this incredible woman in his arms.
 
 
 
To be continued.....
~~~*~~~
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Mood swings. Did Bulma just save Yamcha's life?
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Don't forget to review! ^_^